Denver Broncos @ Washington Redskins - 1:00 PM ET - CBS

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who you got winning this game?
Denver Broncos 8 40.00%
Washington Redskins 12 60.00%
Voters: 20. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '04        #221
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
 K1Entertainment said:
Your an idiot than if you can't realize this
and ur a homer for thinkin 2 big plays in the first half meant the Broncos were gonna keep up the intensity on offense in the 2nd half

how does it feel to have ur offense rollin like u say it was and only be up by 3 points to a team who averages like 13 points a game??
 8 years ago '04        #222
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 chctynig2804 said:
and ur a homer for thinkin 2 big plays in the first half meant the Broncos were gonna keep up the intensity on offense in the 2nd half

how does it feel to have ur offense rollin like u say it was and only be up by 3 points to a team who averages like 13 points a game??
defense gave up 7 points in the first half and we were winning time of possession despite 1 turnover and 2 big plays that took us off the field quick are you missing this fact?

our offense scored 17 points in the first half nearly 300 yards of offense...... but the Redskins D would of just buckled down right .....get the f**k outta here man

you keep bringing up the 2 big plays...... Orton was making plays without those throws added it was a real balanced offense that was rolling.

you obviously are blind or didn't watch the game because its clear as day....... Simms blew the game for us

even the media says it.....almost every sports highlights show I watched said "Simms cost the Broncos this game" "Broncos were rolling into the 2nd half" "Losing Orton cost them the game, Simms wasn't ready and did nothing to help out an already ailing defense"
 8 years ago '04        #223
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
 K1Entertainment said:
defense gave up 7 points in the first half are you missing this fact?

our offense scored 17 points in the first half nearly 300 yards of offense...... but the Redskins D would of just buckled down right .....get the f**k outta here man

you keep bringing up the 2 big plays...... Orton was making plays without those throws added it was a real balanced offense that was rolling.

you obviously are blind or didn't watch the game because its clear as day....... Simms blew the game for us

even the media says it.....almost every sports highlights show I watched said "Simms cost the Broncos this game" "Broncos were rolling into the 2nd half" "Losing Orton cost them the game, Simms wasn't ready and did nothing to help out an already ailing defense"
Jesus i KNOW Simms blew the game, we were discussin the fact that we had differing opinions on who would have won if Orton had played the 2nd half...all i said is that the Skins D was buckling down and they not one of the best defenses in the league for nothin and u wrote that off like the Broncos offense would have put up the same half again in the 2nd...

ur homerism is maddening....140 of those 300 game off of 2 plays...they had that one long drive to end the half, sounds like the Skins had buckled down right there, limited them to a FG...Broncos offense isnt a big play offense and they arent gonna beat you quick unless you f**k up like the Skins did on those 2 plays...if the Broncos cant sustain a long drive they arent scoring pretty much

Last edited by chctynig2804; 11-15-2009 at 08:10 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #224
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,626 | Props total: 3273 3273
At the end of the day the Broncos are going back to Denver with an L. Orton got hurt and you guys lost. Broncos D played awful as well.
 11-15-2009, 08:17 PM         #225
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
since denver fans like to come in bears threads talking s**t after every loss, i figured id come in here and give a big at the broncos taking that L from the redskins.

and before u start, i know how bad the bears have looked this season.
 8 years ago '04        #226
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
I'm not sure if Broncos fans know what Orton's about...at best being able 2 just "manage" a game wont get u nowhere if your D isn't holding up...how many GW drives does Orton have in his career? His career starting record is nice cuz of Bears Def/Special Teams...don't believe me? Then how do u justify Rex Grossman as a Super Bowl Starting QB?

As 4 this game, yea Orton > Simms......but come on quit being delusional if there was any team ur starting QB gets injured, then you would hope it was against the Redskins cuz most likely your D will be able 2 hold the lead against their offense (no offense 2 'Skins heads, I mess w/ Landry, Portis, D.Hall, Haynes lol)

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 8 years ago '05        #227
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
lmao, the skins? really?
 8 years ago '07        #228
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20020 20020
orton is a glorified game manager like i said, i guess simms most be HORRIBLE because thats a good team he has to work with. orton is also injury prone. but like i said i didnt see denver keeping this up
 8 years ago '07        #229
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
up...
 11-16-2009, 10:25 AM         #230
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Vincent Vega said:
honestly, i think the redskins have a decent chance to pull of an upset. their defense is usually tough, and if their offense can muster a decent showing they got a shot.

and i hate the skins like they hate my eagles, but that's honestly how i feel.
:agreement6:
 8 years ago '07        #231
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
^^^your the man
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy