Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who you got winning this game?
Denver Broncos 8 40.00%
Washington Redskins 12 60.00%
Voters: 20. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #181
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
 chctynig2804 said:
and u can keep tryna discredit the Redskins D for playin well, it wasnt jus cuz Orton got injured...and u can keep tryna blame the loss on Orton all u want when the defense couldnt stop the Redskins from scoring or driving on them, but it still happened...when yall lose to the Chargers next week wit Orton in the game then what u gonna say?
a bunch of 3 and outs = tired dfefense
how many 1st downs did denver even get in the 2nd half?
 8 years ago '08        #182
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,965 | Props total: 7378 7378
 Javon23 said:
they punished yall in the 1st half so yes i stand by what i said
It was practically tied in the first half. I understand if Orton had them with a 2 TD lead and they let them win. Even with Orton in we prob would have won. Woulda been a close game but if we could keep running the ball they wouldn't have been able to stop us.

there isn't a damn thing that states if Orton stayed in they woulda won. Stop hating.
 8 years ago '04        #183
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Andre3stacks said:
Broncos dont suck but arent a top 5 team. Top 10 maybe. NO threat.
Top 10 team with Orton

Top 25 team without Orton

I hope some of these ungrateful fans who wanted Orton benched after the pitt game see how much of an impact it is when he goes down.

we got a bright future tho thats for sure regardless of what happens this season.

I hope Orton isn't out long if possible I hope that he is back for the game against SD because we will lose if he doesn't play.
 8 years ago '04        #184
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
 Javon23 said:
a bunch of 3 and outs = tired dfefense
how many 1st downs did denver even get in the 2nd half?
it was 17-14 at halftime, it wont like they were exactly stoppin the Redskins anyway and the Redskins only put together 2 long drives
 8 years ago '04        #185
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
It was practically tied in the first half. I understand if Orton had them with a 2 TD lead and they let them win. Even with Orton in we prob would have won. Woulda been a close game but if we could keep running the ball they wouldn't have been able to stop us.

there isn't a damn thing that states if Orton stayed in they woulda won. Stop hating.
Question: seriously do yall won why the redskins get so much hate?
Answer: because yall overrate each and everything yall do

Simms destroyed his own team in the 2nd half. Defense had no time to rest from the previous series.

Congrats on the win but yall still have some serious problems.
yall know Portis is a Diva. Betts is a better back. Portis is not gonna take that role lightly
and yall now have more injuries
 8 years ago '06        #186
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18895 18895
tough loss man....really tough....Simms was so damn cold out there it wasn't even funny....to say that he was the only reaon we lost is rediculous tho...

our run defense today was completely terrible...looked like last year's D...don't know if we're hitting a wall or what, but it was bad out there today...
 8 years ago '08        #187
space
space
 Javon23 said:
Question: seriously do yall won why the redskins get so much hate?
Answer: because yall overrate each and everything yall do

Simms destroyed his own team in the 2nd half. Defense had no time to rest from the previous series.

Congrats on the win but yall still have some serious problems.
yall know Portis is a Diva. Betts is a better back. Portis is not gonna take that role lightly
and yall now have more injuries
I was lost from there. n*gga wtf??

Like I said before and Ill say it again. Broncos were basically tied with us in the half. So even with Orton there aint s**t u can say which could make u a.ssume theyd win.

Ur a Browns fan. Just existing is a problem for yall. I could careless what he takes his role to be. Hes not at the position to complain. His pockets is straight.

Last edited by Andre3stacks; 11-15-2009 at 04:10 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #188
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said:
tough loss man....really tough....Simms was so damn cold out there it wasn't even funny....to say that he was the only reaon we lost is rediculous tho...

our run defense today was completely terrible...looked like last year's D...don't know if we're hitting a wall or what, but it was bad out there today...
that game against SD next week is HUGE now...a loss there and it could suck all the momentum away from yall, especially since SD looks like they might cruise to a win against the Eagles this week
 8 years ago '04        #189
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
I was lost from there. n*gga wtf??

Like I said before and Ill say it again. Broncos were basically tied with us in the half. So even with Orton there aint s**t u can say which could make u a.ssume theyd win.

Ur a Browns fan. Just existing is a problem for yall. I could careless what he takes his role to be. Hes not at the position to complain. His pockets is straight.
yes im a Browns fan and the difference between me and you is I "know" my team sucks
i dont overrate them. Browns fans dont turn a blind eye and act like everything is fine and let the owner pimp the s**t out of us.
 8 years ago '08        #190
space
space
 Javon23 said:
yes im a Browns fan and the difference between me and you is I "know" my team sucks
i dont overrate them. Browns fans dont turn a blind eye and act like everything is fine and let the owner pimp the s**t out of us.
Where have I hyped my team recently??

Where have I said this means wheree going to the playoffs???

When was the last time ANY REdskins fan hyped this team up during the season??

We havent drafted a Olinemen since 2001 in the first 2 rds. We have problems, ESP on offense. Even I can admit that.

and u say let, like we can take a gun and ride to this n*gga office and just k!ll him?? The f**k can we do besides make signs and yell??
 8 years ago '04        #191
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:

We havent drafted a Olinemen since 2001 in the first 2 rds. We have problems, ESP on offense. Even I can admit that.

and u say let, like we can take a gun and ride to this n*gga office and just k!ll him?? The f**k can we do besides make signs and yell??
yall still have fans that think yall can make the playoffs lol
having faith in the roster yall had coming into this season
Portis is over the hill and Campell is a.ss
 8 years ago '04        #192
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:

s**t we made out Owner come out and speak
and he had a sit down with a few of our fans
Snyder is straight pimping yall and you all allow it to happen
yall cant even tailgate at the stadium
no signs at the game
 8 years ago '08        #193
space
space
 Javon23 said:
yall still have fans that think yall can make the playoffs lol
having faith in the roster yall had coming into this season
Portis is over the hill and Campell is a.ss
U prob have a Browns fan that thinks u can go undefeated next year. Few fans dont mean s**t. No1 hear does. and if by some chance we do which I doubt we not winning anything.

Campbell>Quin, Andersen. Ur saying this like Wow Portis is over the hill and Campbell is a.ss. Our offense has problems. Tell me something new.
 8 years ago '08        #194
space
space
 Javon23 said:
s**t we made out Owner come out and speak
and he had a sit down with a few of our fans
Snyder is straight pimping yall and you all allow it to happen
yall cant even tailgate at the stadium
no signs at the game
and what have yall done since that sit down??

Snyder just allowed signs at games this week
 8 years ago '07        #195
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20021 20021
damn they actually lost..lol tough break on orton...
 8 years ago '04        #196
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Deny it all you want but you guys caught a huge break with Orton getting injured oh well, must win game next weekend hopefully Orton plays.

nearly 300 yds of total offense at the half with Orton at the helm ........the Broncos finished the game with something like 388 but Orton playing the 2nd half wouldn't have mattered right?

and you guys call me a homer? wow ......
 8 years ago '08        #197
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
Deny it all you want but you guys caught a huge break with Orton getting injured oh well, must win game next weekend hopefully Orton plays.

nearly 300 yds of total offense at the half with Orton at the helm ........the Broncos finished the game with something like 388 but Orton playing the 2nd half wouldn't have mattered right?

No1s saying it wouldn't have mattered but he wasn't blowing us out. Id give that to Marshall and our defense for loafin before I give that to him. and those 300 yds are because of 2 huge lucky a.ss plays he took advantage of big whup. Im sure 90% of the NFL could have made those 2 passes.

Last edited by Andre3stacks; 11-15-2009 at 04:45 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #198
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:

yall were up by 3 at the half, like Andre said it wont like yall were up by 2 TDs or somthin..theres no guarantee the Broncos would have won anyway n*gga it dont matter

so yes u are lookin like a homer actin like the Broncos would have easily won it had he still been in the game
 8 years ago '07        #199
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Broncos are some a.ss checks. Supposedly #1 defense giving up 27 points to our offense??

Simms isn't the reason yall lost because besides those 2 plays early, you didnt have much offense with Orton in anyways. Your defense could not stop the run for s**t. And Orakpo>>Ayers and its not even close

Denvers season is going up in flames

And a browns fan giving his input?? Yall have no offense or defense or any players to build around. At least skins got a top 5 defense
 8 years ago '04        #200
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
and what have yall done since that sit down??

Snyder just allowed signs at games this week
MNF we will prove yall wrong
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
87 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
215 comments
2 days ago