Denver Broncos @ Washington Redskins - 1:00 PM ET - CBS

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
181 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who you got winning this game?
Denver Broncos 8 40.00%
Washington Redskins 12 60.00%
Voters: 20. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1
10728 pageviews
231 comments

K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Denver Broncos @ Washington Redskins - 1:00 PM ET - CBS

Denver Broncos (6-2) @ Washington Redskins (2-6)

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

@
[pic - click to view]

ESPN SCOUTS INC said:
Broncos-Redskins: 10 observations

By Matt Williamson
Scouts Inc.
Denver at Washington
When: 1:00 PM ET
Watch: CBS
Preview
More scouting reports: Week 10
Scouts Inc. Position Advantage

QB DEN
RB DEN
WR DEN
OL DEN
DL WASH
LB WASH
DB DEN
ST DEN
Coach DEN

After breaking down film of both teams, Scouts Inc. offers 10 things to watch in this week's Broncos-Redskins matchup.

1. Beware of Albert Haynesworth: Haynesworth is playing very well and can be unblockable at times. He has a tremendous size and strength advantage over the interior of the Broncos' offensive line and is capable of disrupting everything that Denver is looking to do on offense. He's that good. Because of the Redskins' woes, many tend to forget just how disruptive Haynesworth can be.

2. Don't allow fatigue to enter the equation: Denver is coming off back-to-back tough games against possibly the most physical teams in the NFL, Baltimore and Pittsburgh. Not only that, but the Broncos are also operating on a short week after playing Monday night and have a cross-country road trip to Washington this week. That is a lot to ask of any team.

3. Hit Jason Campbell: Campbell was sacked five times in Week 9. The Redskins had a tough time with the Falcons' interior pressure in Week 9, but the real advantage Denver has in this particular area is Elvis Dumervil against either of the Redskins' feeble offensive tackles. With an exceptional defensive backfield, surely the Broncos will dial up plenty of interior pressures.

4. Protect Kyle Orton: Brian Orakpo is a player who could wreak havoc as an early-down blitzer from his outside linebacker position. On throwing downs, Orakpo will put his hand on the ground, and the combination of this dynamic rookie and Andre Carter is a lot for any pass-protection scheme to handle off the edges. Orakpo had two sacks last week. Kyle Orton isn't very mobile either.

5. Matchup to watch: Broncos RB Knowshon Moreno vs. Redskins MLB London Fletcher: Running the ball on the Redskins is not an easy chore, but Washington is so poor on offense that Denver should have ample opportunity to establish a ground game. Fletcher is a superb tackler who is always near the football. If Moreno, and Correll Buckhalter to a lesser degree, is able to run the ball successfully over the course of four quarters, Washington will have little chance of victory.

6. Stop the run: A usually strong run defense, Washington was gashed on the ground by Michael Turner last week to the tune of 166 yards on just 18 attempts. Denver's offensive line is very athletic and moves well, which allows for optimal blocking angles. The Redskins will have to be quick off the ball up front and smart with their recognition and feel for blocking schemes.

7. Generate some offense: At this point, it really doesn't even matter how the Redskins do it, but their offense has to show some signs of productivity. For the first time in recent memory, that was actually the case in Washington's Week 9 loss to Atlanta in which the Redskins managed to put up 17 points. That doesn't sound like a gigantic accomplishment, but for as inept as the Redskins have been on offense, it was potentially monumental.

8. Blitz Orton's front side: Ryan Harris was injured in Week 8 and did not play on Monday night. Clearly the right side of the Broncos' offensive line is more vulnerable than Orton's blindside, which is protected by Ryan Clady, one of the finest offensive lineman in the game. Washington has to take advantage of that. Orton can get rattled after being pressured consistently, which is when things go bad for Denver's signal-caller.

9. Stay away from Champ Bailey: The Broncos have a very good secondary overall, but Bailey is the best of the group. He is playing extremely well right now and has a major advantage over any single member of Washington's receiving corps. Chances are that Bailey will set his sights on Santana Moss, but Campbell must be smart and distribute the ball among all his pass-catchers this week. The Redskins did have nine different players catch a pass in Week 9.

10. Matchup to watch: Redskins LT Stephon Heyer vs. Dumervil: In a perfect world, Heyer would probably be a No. 3 swing tackle. He isn't the power player desired for the right side or the athlete for the left side. Heyer is going to be tested in a big way in protection, as Dumervil is a superb pass-rusher who exhibits outstanding leverage, technique, quickness and desire to get to opposing quarterbacks.

Prediction
Denver 21
Washington 10
^ not my thoughts got it off ESPN.

feel free to post anything and everything about the game here didn't see a game thread yet so here you go.

notes: Clinton Portis is out and this will be Eddie Royal's first game at his home town.

Who you got?

Last edited by K1; 11-13-2009 at 12:50 AM..

231 comments for "Denver Broncos @ Washington Redskins - 1:00 PM ET - CBS"

8 years ago '04        #2
Lester86 
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
Broncos should DEMOLISH the Redskins.. Campbell wouldn't be able to handle that Denver defense.. the Redskins are just a hot mess.

If y'all lose though...
 8 years ago '07        #3
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,204 | Props total: 19846 19846
if they lose all bronco fans will be on suicide watch.
 8 years ago '04        #4
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
if they lose all bronco fans will be on suicide watch.
isn't that what the Bears fans are on right now?
 8 years ago '07        #5
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,204 | Props total: 19846 19846
lol na i dont talk football that seriously fam. but im still delighted to see you have a jealous rage towards cutler cuz he f**ked your girl or something. and like i've said many many times before, the cutler trade wasn't really for this year. i didn't expect us to do much really. the vikings where the clear winner of the division in my eyes before the season so fall back you stan.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 11-13-2009 at 04:28 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #6
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
lol na i dont talk football that seriously fam. but im still delighted to see you have a jealous rage towards cutler cuz he f**ked your girl or something. and like i've said many many times before, the cutler trade wasn't really for this year. i didn't expect us to do much really. the vikings where the clear winner of the division in my eyes before the season so fall back you stan.
you come into my thread making comments and I respond than you get mad wtf don't comment if your gonna get all sensitive and tell me you don't take football that seriously. There is no jealous rage I told you we have your draft pick remember therefore I want you guys to fail, and I call it like I see it and I called this at the beg of the year when almost every Bears fan was screaming they were Superbowl contenders now.

saying we will be on suicide watch if we lose Sunday, cmon yeah it will be an embarrassing loss any way you look at it but we would still have have 2:1 win total so suicide watch no a little bit of panic sure but a win doesn't decide our season and neither does a loss but we should win this game and we want to win this game because we want to win every game to get a bye in week 1. Chicago however their season is over and were looking forward to the draft pick they will be sending us.

so get f**k out of here with that BS you are trying to kick you and those other Bears fans act like you guys are the victims or something like you weren't talking all kinds of s**t after the Cutler trade this off season.

Last edited by K1; 11-13-2009 at 04:57 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #7
champ 
space
space
$848 | Props total: 19 19
 Lester86 said:
Broncos should DEMOLISH the Redskins.. Campbell wouldn't be able to handle that Denver defense.. the Redskins are just a hot mess.

If y'all lose though...

My hatred for the Redskins franchise is at an all time high, but Skins offense is finally showing life after 8 weeks, and the defense is always on point. That plus the fact that i believe the broncos are way over rated...I think we might actually pull this one off...
 8 years ago '06        #8
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18800 18800
 champ said:
My hatred for the Redskins franchise is at an all time high, but Skins offense is finally showing life after 8 weeks, and the defense is always on point. That plus the fact that i believe the broncos are way over rated...I think we might actually pull this one off...
 8 years ago '04        #9
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3249 3249
I'm goin Redskins wit the surprise upset...14-10
 8 years ago '08        #10
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,406 | Props total: 422 422
This is a winnable game for the 'Skins
 8 years ago '04        #11
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,033 | Props total: 6096 6096
i got a lunch bet riding on this game with the redskins fan in my office. Of course it was made before the season so we didnt expect the teams to be playing how they are
 8 years ago '05        #12
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,994 | Props total: 1316 1316
Broncos in a blow out.
 8 years ago '08        #13
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,922 | Props total: 7312 7312
For making this thread I hope we r*pe yall at tryna rub it in. Where not Jay Cutler what we do to u
 11-13-2009, 05:52 PM         #14
JCWhy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
upset of the week?
 11-13-2009, 06:00 PM         #15
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
honestly, i think the redskins have a decent chance to pull of an upset. their defense is usually tough, and if their offense can muster a decent showing they got a shot.

and i hate the skins like they hate my eagles, but that's honestly how i feel.
 11-13-2009, 07:06 PM         #16
Ether Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got money on the Broncos...not a fan of them but my boy thought the Skins would upset them

easy money for me...i hope
 8 years ago '05        #17
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,994 | Props total: 1316 1316
Broncos will not get beat 3 times in a row.

They lost to two tough teams the last two games, one of which where the champs last year.

Broncos will win this game and get on a roll :dancingcool:
 11-14-2009, 02:40 PM         #18
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 champ said:
c'mon son, ya'll lost to the falcons, not saying their bad, but denver is better than them, so what in the hell makes you think you're going to beat Denver?

champ bailey just took ya'll best receiver OUT, ya'll already playing with a crutch and you don't even know it.
 8 years ago '04        #19
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
Big game for Moreno im callin it, this will be the game the running game takes off.
 8 years ago '06        #20
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18800 18800
it's 2:52 AM mountain time....just got in....gonna have to work my way through a nasty hangover tommorrow while watching the game no doubt, but i'm ready....

Broncos will rumble into the District and handle business, believe that, we're primed for a good win and the listless Skins will be our victims....

no telling how our offense will do, the Skins d-line has been playing decent....I don't expect tons of pressure or them to plug our running game, but I don't expect just all out domination either.....

we have a great chance to make the most impact on D against that horrid offense that will be missing Portis, Cooley and a confident QB.....

lets do this....7-2 time baby!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy