[[AUDIO]] BEANIE SIGEL ft 50 CENT "I GO OFF" full Jay-z diss

most viewed right now
 100
NBA Nas got the last laugh
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 93
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
244 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
403 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 76
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
16 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #101
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
 HotepSuns said:
this comment is ironic considering why beans is where he is now...
if you dont learn from your past, you are destined to repeat

first off......recycled tracks?? why?? beanie siegal should have dropped some new s**t......but its sad how he's mad because he felt jay used him, and then he allows 50 cent to basically put a battery in his back......50 needs to stay relevant and after BISD drops Beans will be put away on the shelf like a good toy soldier


i like beans as a rapper but its obvious he needs a life coach or a guidance counselor because the decisions he makes are very suspect....either he's very gullible or he's very broke right now
 8 years ago '06        #102
javaughn1000 192 heat pts192
space
avatar space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3
 Jacc Blacc said:
if you dont learn from your past, you are destined to repeat

first off......recycled tracks?? why?? beanie siegal should have dropped some new s**t......but its sad how he's mad because he felt jay used him, and then he allows 50 cent to basically put a battery in his back......50 needs to stay relevant and after BISD drops Beans will be put away on the shelf like a good toy soldier


i like beans as a rapper but its obvious he needs a life coach or a guidance counselor because the decisions he makes are very suspect....either he's very gullible or he's very broke right now
:applause:
 8 years ago '07        #103
LOpacino 
space
avatar space
space
$798 | Props total: 115 115
 MELODY said:
ITS TRUE THOUGH? CURLY WON'T HARM A FLY, HE'LL JUST GO IN THE BOOTH AND DISS IT, THEN MAKE VIRAL VIDEOS WITH FROGS.
Dear Mister-I'm-Too-Good-To-Call-Or-Write-My-Fans,
this'll be the last package I ever send your a.ss
It's been six months and still no word - I don't deserve it?
I know you got my last two letters;
I wrote the addresses on 'em perfect
So this is my cassette I'm sending you, I hope you hear it
I'm in the car right now, I'm doing 90 on the freeway
Hey 50, I drank a fifth of vodka, you dare me to drive?
You know the song by Phil Collins, "In the Air of the Night"
about that guy who coulda saved that other guy from drowning
but didn't, then Phil saw it all, then at a show he found him?
That's kinda how this is, you coulda rescued me from drowning
Now it's too late - I'm on a 1000 downers now, I'm drowsy
and all I wanted was a lousy letter or a call
I hope you know I ripped ALL of your pictures off the wall



50 shouldn't have did u like that kid thats f**ked up now I understand ur pain
 8 years ago '04        #104
eza 
space
avatar space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
lol jay is over whats he gonna do get jcole the ting tings and wale after beanie lmao
 8 years ago '09        #105
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
following the 50cent marketing plan.
 8 years ago '09        #106
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
if it didnt have the 12 seconds of talkin to jay at the end it would just be an average track and noone would care about it.
 8 years ago '05        #107
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,042 | Props total: 817 817
"..I think Jay f**ked you go look at ya deal,
in that black mink? You look like an ape for real,
if I was blind and I couldnt tell,
I'd probably still hear it from a b**ch that you ugly as hell,
for starters, the Bentley aint yours, its Shawn Carter's,
and if it aint Shawn's, it's his partner's,
you just another novice artist with frog-lips on the Roc-a-Fella roster that follows orders.."
 8 years ago '09        #108
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Da Gooneyz said:
"..I think Jay f**ked you go look at ya deal,
in that black mink? You look like an ape for real,
if I was blind and I couldnt tell,
I'd probably still hear it from a b**ch that you ugly as hell,
for starters, the Bentley aint yours, its Shawn Carter's,
and if it aint Shawn's, it's his partner's,
you just another novice artist with frog-lips on the Roc-a-Fella roster that follows orders.."
whats that from?
 11-13-2009, 01:05 PM         #109
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Invitation 50 cent!, I guess the inevitable had to happen, 50 cent vs Jay z beef
now lets see what comes from this.

Maybe Jay z will reply by using somebody who knows 50 cent,

Ether 2 featuring Nas!
[pic - click to view]



Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 11-13-2009 at 01:08 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #110
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11743 11743
Dam this song sucks.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #111
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$43,341 | Props total: 11531 11531
 PabloDiablo said:
whats that from?
Canibus Who Owns U
 8 years ago '09        #112
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 DJ Maximum said:
Canibus Who Owns U
hmm i dont remember that, what made canibus do that?
 8 years ago '04        #113
KoKen 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$898 | Props total: 69 69
jay has to respond cos all his other non-beefs hes blamed it on them just seeking attention and there not being a real problem but he knows beans had a relationship with him and now beans has a problem...

this aint game attention whoring, he better respond, no excuses this time jay
 8 years ago '07        #114
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
I'm mad Sig recycled bars . Track would've been crazy with new verses. This isn't a diss though aside from 50 calling Jay a pass the grey poupon a.ss n*gga
 8 years ago '09        #115
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Bruce Leeroy said:
I'm mad Sig recycled bars . Track would've been crazy with new verses. This isn't a diss though aside from 50 calling Jay a pass the grey poupon a.ss n*gga
what were the bars recycled from?
 8 years ago '07        #116
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 PabloDiablo said:
what were the bars recycled from?
The first verse is from "Last Two" with Young Chris and Freeway. Can't remember where the other is from.

 slimwillie said:
yeah Beans was on Philly radio saying the 1st and 3rd verses were old. I gotta imagine him and fif rushed that s**t
Oh iight. Yea it was def. rushed beat is hard though.
 8 years ago '04        #117
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,337 | Props total: 13009 13009
Maybe 50 will Beans with that s**tty a.ss work ethic he has. Beans is lazy.
 8 years ago '06        #118
lexball50 
space
avatar space
space
$2,107 | Props total: 192 192
s**t is a.ss
 11-13-2009, 05:34 PM         #119
sniper1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PabloDiablo said:
hmm i dont remember that, what made canibus do that?
beans and bis had a little lyrical tussle in the past. What? You didnt know, must be an instant fan huh? Cosigning really works.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #120
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 sniper1 said:
beans and bis had a little lyrical tussle in the past. What? You didnt know, must be an instant fan huh? Cosigning really works.
Posted via Mobile Device
not sure where that last part came from. must be a premature judgemental comment.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy