Wait...This Gudda Gudda Kid Actually Knows How To Rap

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1
5648 pageviews
74 comments

youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4738 4738
Wait...This Gudda Gudda Kid Actually Knows How To Rap

i heard of the kid Gudda Gudda before but off the strength that he's on Young Money i figured he was a talentless weed carrier for wayne.....but my boy told me to download the "Guddavile" mixtape and out of sheer boredom i did....and this s**t is banging from start to ending

i skimmed thru it at first because i knew i wouldnt like it but for some reaon i actually liked what i was hearing, and im not talking beat-wise because im not one of these posters who base their music catalog on "what bangs in the trunk" that really isnt my concern because i listen to most of my music on my i-touch

i already liked jae millz prior to this because i use to be a big fan back when he was on that "wait till my n*ggas Mysonne come home" and his "Mr. most Hated" s**t back when he was repping the statue hard....now...eh.....his mixtapes been sounding more southern and southern lately......and i dont listen to ny rappers to hear southern influences, i listen to southern rappers to hear southern influences.....but thats another thread, let me get back on subject

Gudda Gudda impressed me alot, i was very surprised, is guddaville his first mixtape (im talking official mixtapes...i dont listen to mixtapes that no name dj's made in their grandma basements), i want to hear more of this kid

[This is a discussion/feedback topic only]

74 comments for "Wait...This Gudda Gudda Kid Actually Knows How To Rap"

8 years ago '05        #2
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25142 25142
...I Was Suprised About Th Tape As Well. I Know Gudda Could Spit But It Wasnt Stickin To Me. I Kind Of Over Look Him and Look Foward From Jae,Wayne,Drake,and Nicki But With This Mixtape He Drop. He Really Showing His Fans That He Can Hang With The Best Of Them.

What Caught My Ear Was The "Gettin To The Money" Track That I Heard and Was Wondering Where The Track Came From and Then I Got Hooked On The Mixtape.
 8 years ago '07        #3
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
I'm been trying to tell nigg@s to actually listen to this mixtape. ONE of the hottest of 2009 IMO
 8 years ago '04        #4
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
uhhh back when he was j gudda and doin material with the sqad u shoulda already knew from all them songs they put out but i dont think hes that hot personally... maybe i should go listen to guddaville
 8 years ago '07        #5
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
Yeah Guddaville is mos def a top 10 mixtape this year

every sound
young money hospital
what a girl
the intro
red devils
i will always love you with nicki minaj and short dawg

he got some heat on that b**ch
 8 years ago '08        #6
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,964 | Props total: 7371 7371
The Whitney Houston sampled song goes hard. But any rapper who gets murked by Nikii Minaj aint that good.

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #7
youngvito18 8 heat pts OP
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
...I Was Suprised About Th Tape As Well. I Know Gudda Could Spit But It Wasnt Stickin To Me. I Kind Of Over Look Him and Look Foward From Jae,Wayne,Drake,and Nicki But With This Mixtape He Drop. He Really Showing His Fans That He Can Hang With The Best Of Them.

What Caught My Ear Was The "Gettin To The Money" Track That I Heard and Was Wondering Where The Track Came From and Then I Got Hooked On The Mixtape.
yeah man, i dont think their one track on this mixtape that i skip...its all good....even that "Always love You" track with nikki minaj.......im looking forward to more of gudda gudda's music

by the way....what the fukk is a gudda gudda
 8 years ago '07        #8
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

crack and he k!lled every girl and the get silly freestyle with weezy im trynna tell yall

Young Money got some players
 11-12-2009, 06:46 PM         #9
IronManStarks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gudda been spittin since the SQ days...catch up
 8 years ago '07        #10
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1062 1062
he step his game up, when he was spittin on that sqad i was like dude whack, he has improved on wordplay, metaphors, and substance, i slept on this as well and im from nola
 8 years ago '05        #11
youngvito18 8 heat pts OP
space
space
anyone recommend any mixtapes of gudda
 8 years ago '05        #12
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25142 25142
 youngvito18 said:

by the way....what the fukk is a gudda gudda
....Money Money....Guddah Is Short For Money,Cash,etc.
 8 years ago '05        #13
BONZ! 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,336 | Props total: 532 532
Guddah been a beast....u must not have listened to squad up.

you late as hell....step ya hip hop game up. lol
 8 years ago '07        #14
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
 CheezyDoDo said:
Yeah Guddaville is mos def a top 10 mixtape this year

every sound
young money hospital
what a girl
the intro
red devils
i will always love you with nicki minaj and short dawg

he got some heat on that b**ch
you can't forget demolition 1 & 2
 8 years ago '04        #15
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,119 | Props total: 1151 1151
he been nice since the SQ mixtapes. i can still hear wayne yelling "GUDDA GUDDA" lol
 8 years ago '06        #16
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 BONZ! said:
Guddah been a beast....u must not have listened to squad up.
Boy you damn near took the words out my mouth, Gudda was k!lling s**t back then and what made that s**t better was them n*ggas was really freestyling.

I aim the thunder squeeze at ya shoulders
The chamber puff and breeze ya granola
Its anger hunger hes just a soldier
Gangsta gudda, gudda maf**ker
What another maf**ker gone tell high yella
Send em where ya brim at and trim that
And at ya funeral
I dont why they sing this little light of mine cause I dim that

[video - click to view]

11-12-2009, 08:02 PM         #17
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
i heard of the kid Gudda Gudda before but off the strength that he's on Young Money i figured he was a talentless weed carrier for wayne.....but my boy told me to download the "Guddavile" mixtape and out of sheer boredom i did....and this s**t is banging from start to ending

i skimmed thru it at first because i knew i wouldnt like it, but for some reaon i actually liked what i was hearing

ppl need to stop doing this dumb s**t, going into listening to a artist with a negative mindstate even before giving that artist's work a chance, its stupid, but your average boxden n*gga does this faithfully, noone can really say that they've sat down and listened to a new artist and can actually decipher that artists wordplay bar for bar, they skim through it, like a CEO of a record company, maybe 5 seconds at the most, if the beats not right they turn it off....only few actually can sit through more than one song and give an honest opinion at the end...like I did with Drake, I played his so far gone in my car, It has solid production on it, and he's okay, but he's nothing special either, Im not a fan even though I have his "Best I ever had" joint on my Ipod, and that's because that track is on some R and B s**t to me...

Like how I use to scream wiz was wack on here and wale was wack. I didn't really listen to wiz's music,. I just looked at the guy and said he was wack, but i heard some of his s**t yesterday..."Flight School" and him and currensy's "How Fly" mixtape, and i actuallly took the time to listen to the s**t he was kickin. Im still not impressed. Same with wale, still not impressed....wale has one good line here or there just like drake...also gave kid cudi and charles hamilton a listen to...their songs...some of them are great.

I can listen to them...but not for long because of their lyrics. They aren't that nice...all of these guys are average, but I still took time to listen, which is most important. Out of all of them, i took a listen to each and every mixtape to cast my own judgement even though I went in with a negative mind state, i still took a break to see what they were about.

Now don't get me wrong, I still jam to these n*ggas music, some tracks I just like by them, even wiz got one with currensy I like...but far as me listening to anything new by any of these cats...I probably won't..then again I will..I dont know...cus Im not liking any of them like I use too, and wale and wiz I never cared for...and I liked drake better when he was acting on degrassi lol
 8 years ago '04        #18
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
nutt da kid is better than gudda but all of them used to go hard...

it was nutt da kid, raw dizzy then prolly gudda out of the sqad
 8 years ago '08        #19
demha88 3 heat pts
space
space
$682 | Props total: 48 48
i wake up in the morning, brush my teeth and count the money
 8 years ago '04        #20
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
 Tommy_Bunz said:

ppl need to stop doing this dumb s**t, going into listening to a artist with a negative mindstate even before giving that artist's work a chance, its stupid, but your average boxden n*gga does this faithfully, noone can really say that they've sat down and listened to a new artist and can actually decipher that artists wordplay bar for bar, they skim through it, like a CEO of a record company, maybe 5 seconds at the most, if the beats not right they turn it off....only few actually can sit through more than one song and give an honest opinion at the end...like I did with Drake, I played his so far gone in my car, It has solid production on it, and he's okay, but he's nothing special either, Im not a fan even though I have his "Best I ever had" joint on my Ipod, and that's because that track is on some R and B s**t to me...

Like how I use to scream wiz was wack on here and wale was wack. I didn't really listen to wiz's music,. I just looked at the guy and said he was wack, but i heard some of his s**t yesterday..."Flight School" and him and currensy's "How Fly" mixtape, and i actuallly took the time to listen to the s**t he was kickin. Im still not impressed. Same with wale, still not impressed....wale has one good line here or there just like drake...also gave kid cudi and charles hamilton a listen to...their songs...some of them are great.

I can listen to them...but not for long because of their lyrics. They aren't that nice...all of these guys are average, but I still took time to listen, which is most important. Out of all of them, i took a listen to each and every mixtape to cast my own judgement even though I went in with a negative mind state, i still took a break to see what they were about.

Now don't get me wrong, I still jam to these n*ggas music, some tracks I just like by them, even wiz got one with currensy I like...but far as me listening to anything new by any of these cats...I probably won't..then again I will..I dont know...cus Im not liking any of them like I use too, and wale and wiz I never cared for...and I liked drake better when he was acting on degrassi lol
n*gga it sound like you still dont kno what the f**k u like fool lol WTF was that?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy