Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

And the winner is....
Miami Heat 17 53.13%
Cleveland Cavaliers 15 46.88%
Voters: 32. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #261
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,922 | Props total: 7312 7312
 The Bully said:
keep hating on wade and lebron and sucking off kobe so you can make your gay daddies big dee and dj quik proud
I really hate Wade when I put him in my top 3 easily. :rolleyes: Bron is in my top 5 yep alot of hate.

Keep sucking on my d*ck so I can keep sonning u Big R. :greetings10:
 8 years ago '08        #262
space
space
 The Bully said:
but he hits game-winning threes so he makes them when it counts:owned:

i stay sonning you

In the clutch Wade was .281 last season from 3. :greetings10: He doesn't make them when it counts. Just pure luck. He missed some WIDE OPEN ones in the playoffs against Chicago. :greetings10:
 8 years ago '08        #263
space
space
 sneekas said:
wade >> arenas

and wade doesnt let other nba players f**k his girl
He is When did I say he isnt??

He gets Herpes from girls instead.
 8 years ago '07        #264
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 Andre3stacks said:

In the clutch Wade was .281 last season from 3. :greetings10: He doesn't make them when it counts. Just pure luck. He missed some WIDE OPEN ones in the playoffs against Chicago. :greetings10:
that was 2 years ago, when he had one arm, prior to last season's improvement, and their definition of clutch is highly subjective.

For these stats "Clutch" is defined as:

4th quarter or overtime, less than 5 minutes left, neither team ahead by more than 5 points
any statistic that would have u believe lebron is one of the greatest clutch players in the league is flawed, i think we can both agree on that .

Last edited by joshdogg26; 11-14-2009 at 10:06 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #265
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
He is When did I say he isnt??

He gets Herpes from girls instead.
if by "gets herpes" u mean his wife claims he gave it to her on his birthday tryna interfere with the evening's pus*y, then immediately withdraws her claim when his lawyers tell her to 'f**k up.
 8 years ago '08        #266
space
space
 The Bully said:
@you bringing up what he did in the playoffs against chicago 3 years ago to support your flimsy argument

since we're bringing up the past then why dont we talk about all the clutch threes that kobe airballed against utah?
He was a rookie. We dont have to bring up the past. Wade is .258 from 3 this season. :greetings10:
 8 years ago '08        #267
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
that was 2 year's ago, when he had one arm, prior to last season's improvement, and their definition of clutch is highly subjective.

any statistic that would have u believe lebron is one of the greatest clutch players in the league is flawed, i think we can both agree on that .
There isn't any real statistic that states Wade always knocks 3s down when it matters. Ofcourse there definitions of clutch is subjective. unless where talking game winning opportunities whose isn't??

Besides FT shooting hes easily up there. All hate aside. top 30 at worst. Not great but solid. and Bron has had alot of lucky game winning threes. I guess hes great at that to. :rolleyes:

Last edited by Andre3stacks; 11-14-2009 at 10:10 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #268
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
There isn't any real statistic that states Wade always knocks 3s down when it matters. Ofcourse there definitions of clutch is subjective. unless where talking game winning opportunities whose isn't??

Besides FT shooting hes easily up there. All hate aside. top 30 at worst. Not great but solid. and Bron has had alot of lucky game winning threes. I guess hes great at that to. :rolleyes:
lebron has 2 game-winning jumpshots in his career, and both of them were last year, only one of them was a 3 . his other game winners were those travelling layups against washington, but i'm sure u remember that. he's not in wade's class of clutch.

but again, i'm not saying wade hits every important 3 or anything like that, all i've been pointing out this whole time is that he is capable from distance and not somebody u'd sag off of and laugh at like say a rondo, which is basically what u started out suggesting.

Last edited by joshdogg26; 11-14-2009 at 10:15 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #269
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
lebron has 2 game-winning jumpshots in his career, and both of them were last year, only one of them was a 3 . his other game winners were those travelling layups against washington, but i'm sure u remember that. he's not in wade's class of clutch.

but again, i'm not saying wade hits every important 3 or anything like that, all i've been pointing out this whole time is that he is capable from distance and not somebody u'd sag off of and laugh at like say a rondo, which is basically what u started out suggesting.
Hes not Wade

Oh No. Hes not as bad as Rondo. s**t im better at shooting 3s than Rondo.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Chrome 63 is more secure than ever -- and uses even more memory
11 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy