The Official Before I Self Destruct Movie Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 61
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 46
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 41
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #1
9689 pageviews
104 comments


CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 972 972
The Official Before I Self Destruct Movie Discussion Thread
 

 

[pic - click to view]

 
[pic - click to view]




[video - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 
[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 
[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 
[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 
[pic - click to view]




Post your thoughts


Last edited by Wasted; 11-18-2009 at 02:34 PM..

104 comments for "The Official Before I Self Destruct Movie Discussion Thread"

 8 years ago '05        #2
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
Movie is sick.

Awsome album + movie.

50 Cent = Hip Hop Artist of '09
 11-11-2009, 08:18 PM         #3
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
watching now..beginning was dope haha
 11-11-2009, 08:19 PM         #4
D I P S 3 T 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Killa season > this bulls**t
 8 years ago '05        #5
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
with the name dipset i wonder why
 8 years ago '04        #6
Romello 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$1,503 | Props total: 194 194
megaupload keeps say wait nan mins wtf??!!!!!
 11-11-2009, 08:44 PM         #7
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can i see the angel love scene, cus thats all I want to see lol
 8 years ago '04        #8
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,794 | Props total: 1368 1368
 XX DIPSET XX said:
Killa season > this bulls**t
k!lla season is one of the worst movies ever made in the history of movies.. Cam bad acting just made it funny.
 8 years ago '08        #9
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 972 972
Cam made k!lla season epic
 11-12-2009, 12:22 AM         #10
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Firestarr said:
killa season is one of the worst movies ever made in the history of movies.. Cam bad acting just made it funny.
lol.. i swear k!lla season has to be the only movie iv ever seen that was so bad it was actually good
 8 years ago '05        #11
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
avatar space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25136 25136
Angel Luv Gettin Her Head Blown Off = Priceless...I Was Rolling

@ 50 Cent's Main Girl On Some Set Up Shyt. I Would Pipe That b**ch Down With The Quickness Tho.


@ Lloyd Banks A Teacher....
 11-12-2009, 12:28 AM         #12
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s**ts looks dope
 11-12-2009, 12:30 AM         #13
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
Angel Luv Gettin Her Head Blown Off = Priceless...I Was Rolling

@ 50 Cent's Main Girl On Some Set Up Shyt. I Would Pipe That b**ch Down With The Quickness Tho.


@ Lloyd Banks A Teacher....
Word I was laughing that Banks was the teacher

And this s**t k!lls k!lla Season... Everyone hates on k!lla Season but I liked it, it was funny but gangsta as f**k. But the acting was horrrrrrrible. Even when people got shot it was so fake. This movie > k!lla Season

Wheres k!lla Season 2? I thought it was going to be a hot summer?
 8 years ago '05        #14
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
avatar space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25136 25136
 TiPZ said:
Word I was laughing that Banks was the teacher

And this s**t k!lls k!lla Season... Everyone hates on k!lla Season but I liked it, it was funny but gangsta as f**k. But the acting was horrrrrrrible. Even when people got shot it was so fake. This movie > k!lla Season

Wheres k!lla Season 2? I thought it was going to be a hot summer?

To Me,This Was Better Than k!lla Season But k!lla Season Was Funny As f**k. From That n*gga Trying Spit At That Old b**ch At The Funeral To Roxy Reynolds Getting Smash With A Bottle. BISD Had Some Okay Acting For A Street Movie,n*ggas Need To Work On There Emotions On Camera For Example 50 Couldnt Cry For Shyt But I Do Feel He Kind Of Jack k!lla Season Story With That "Ex Basketball Player" Shyt.

Over All It Was A bomb a.ss Movie With Some Nice Cameos By Acouple Artists.

Killa Season 2 Been On Hold For The Longest. Jim & Juelz(Continue His Role) Was Post To Been In It But When Beef Pop'd Off It Got Put On The Back Burner. I Still Waiting Tho...I Still Got n*ggas Asking Me "yo when that k!lla season II coming out",n*ggas Is Checkin For It.
 8 years ago '05        #15
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
avatar space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 696 696
Damn I was about to go to sleep but f**k it ima wait till this finish download and watch it. Shout outs to megaupload premium
 11-12-2009, 01:41 AM         #16
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
To Me,This Was Better Than k!lla Season But k!lla Season Was Funny As f**k. From That n*gga Trying Spit At That Old b**ch At The Funeral To Roxy Reynolds Getting Smash With A Bottle. BISD Had Some Okay Acting For A Street Movie,n*ggas Need To Work On There Emotions On Camera For Example 50 Couldnt Cry For Shyt But I Do Feel He Kind Of Jack k!lla Season Story With That "Ex Basketball Player" Shyt.

Over All It Was A bomb a.ss Movie With Some Nice Cameos By Acouple Artists.

Killa Season 2 Been On Hold For The Longest. Jim & Juelz(Continue His Role) Was Post To Been In It But When Beef Pop'd Off It Got Put On The Back Burner. I Still Waiting Tho...I Still Got n*ggas Asking Me "yo when that k!lla season II coming out",n*ggas Is Checkin For It.
He kind of jacked the basketball setup, but Cam'ron was really a baller, 50 was just acting. The thing that was funny about k!lla Season was they showed him playing ball with Mase when they were like 12, then the next scene he was at school (the next day) and he was MAD GROWN and different from the video of him playing ball. I actually have a real copy of k!lla Season..its a funny movie but I'm liking 50's more...

50 blowing Angel Lola's head off > k!lla Season
 11-12-2009, 02:38 AM         #17
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn that b**ch princess in the movie was bad.. does anyone know her real name?
 11-12-2009, 02:40 AM         #18
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
@ Lloyd Banks A Teacher..
word.. that s**t had me rollin
 11-12-2009, 02:53 AM         #19
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas get premium accounts still?

n*gga download firefox then go download boom, no more waiting lol.


I cancelled all my premium accounts after finding this s**t.


As far as the movie goes. Thanks downloading now. Should be interestng. I Wonder why Fif went with the basketball player theme...Dude used to box forreal back when he was a teen. Im from queens, i know the gym he used to train at and everything.

Killa Season was wack, but it was so wack it was dope as said earlier....I swear i burned more trees than any other movie watching k!lla season...I Thought cam should get an oscar for that joint i used to be so high LOL
 8 years ago '05        #20
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
"Who tha f**k is Clarence b**ch, who tha f**k is Clarence?"
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Nov NPD: PS4 wins, COD wins, Xbox Makes Money.
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy