Microsoft bans up to 1 million Xbox Live users

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #81
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,771 | Props total: 251 251
 Gater said:
umm ps3>>
until someone finds a way to mod it. Psp on the other hand been losing for years. Same as the DS and Wii. so to say ps3>>> dont mean squat if sony still losin out because of the modded psps out there.
 8 years ago '05        #82
freemusic man 
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 174 174
s**t i feel sorry for all thew peoples that got banned yo its sad i say just burn the cds and play offline and be happy but hey i dont know i dont blame yall they shouldnt ban yall at one time i know you guys still bought game and still do s**t sucks =(
 8 years ago '06        #83
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
 Hu$tLa said:
So does neone kno if u play games on a modded xbox offline then take your hard drive out & get online with a unmodded xbox will you get banned?
this????
 11-14-2009, 02:32 PM         #84
1blood  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THANKS TO THE PREVIOUS DASHBOARD AND SYSTEM UPDATE YOU MADE

"There is a chip on your 360 motherboard called a NAND",
MS is checking this NAND chip as you go on to sign into live .If this chip reports anything funny You are flagged, if you sign in again and fail the same requirements of the check you get red flagged and then guaranteed ban.

According to an anonymous Microsoft Representative on the toll free xbox support line

Seeing as how you Every 1 who has got banned has a flashed firmware drive
there's no way of avoiding detection of the flash and I know you bums are to cheap to buy the infectus chip and backup your NAND so If you havent been banned yet the next wave that a.ss is done.

But How Do I Remain Safe From backup detection?

Get your self the infectus chip and the NME V2 chip And Your safe.
seeing as how there's not one single report of a ban using this combination.

What do the chips Do?

What you payed for them to do, have a second kernel for your NAND and to play stealth patched games on a detection proof chip because the chip isn't a open source flash.

So if you have been banned its because you were cheap.
you gotta pay to play.

Last edited by 1blood; 11-14-2009 at 02:35 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #85
daffysm 
space
space
$14,035 | Props total: 2046 2046
 MochaWhitey said:
Any of you ever downloaded a song illegally? Shut the f**k up
umm...how many times you listen to that song? for 4 minutes....

now thats what i call a nonsensical argument.... a no replay value song vs. 60 hours a week (MW2)

come on now
 8 years ago '06        #86
daffysm 
space
space
 LOpacino said:
Playing new games before release dates for damn near free> Playing X box live
another idiot :greetings10:.....of course playing a game by yourself a few days early is better than playing with your boys online
 8 years ago '04        #87
noshirtforyou 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,448 | Props total: 0 0
 bangab**ch said:
don't knock people who know how to beat the system. unnecessarily spending money on s**t when you can get it for the low is for suckers.
hahahaha I agree with that but the free fun is over now... You n*ggas had ur run time to start playing in secrecy... You really thought Bill Gates was gonna let y'all get away with that forever
 8 years ago '05        #88
djesber 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 7 7
Ive been banned lol
 8 years ago '04        #89
bird 
space
space
$2,855 | Props total: 11 11
........... s**ts crazy
 11-15-2009, 05:23 AM         #90
DgDynasty143  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 noshirtforyou said:
hahahaha I agree with that but the free fun is over now... You n*ggas had ur run time to start playing in secrecy... You really thought Bill Gates was gonna let y'all get away with that forever
new firmware is being released and we go back to pirating games.
 8 years ago '05        #91
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
 daffysm said:
umm...how many times you listen to that song? for 4 minutes....

now thats what i call a nonsensical argument.... a no replay value song vs. 60 hours a week (MW2)

come on now
ur argument is stupid and flawed...

so u determine what is okay based on how much the person uses it? so if i downloaded a song and listened to it on repeat 24/7 that is somehow different than you listening to the same song which you also illegally download but only listen to once a day?

no logic in some of you cats.. stealing is stealing.. dont try to make it better because you only use said stolen product 'x' amount of times
 8 years ago '06        #92
daffysm 
space
space
 jay964 said:
ur argument is stupid and flawed...

so u determine what is okay based on how much the person uses it? so if i downloaded a song and listened to it on repeat 24/7 that is somehow different than you listening to the same song which you also illegally download but only listen to once a day?

no logic in some of you cats.. stealing is stealing.. dont try to make it better because you only use said stolen product 'x' amount of times
no...obviously you arent even reading what i said

when i download an album, i listen to it, burn it, play it in the ride and it collects dust....a game is different....say for example MW2, i have played 20+ hours of gametime and hundreds more to come, thus justifying the $60 tag....

if you think they the same, thats on you
 8 years ago '05        #93
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
 daffysm said:
no...obviously you arent even reading what i said

when i download an album, i listen to it, burn it, play it in the ride and it collects dust....a game is different....say for example MW2, i have played 20+ hours of gametime and hundreds more to come, thus justifying the $60 tag....

if you think they the same, thats on you
your still stealing.. it dont matter how much you use said item..

you and i both steal a tv from best buy.. we get caught..

you go up to the judge and tell him its okay because you barely ever use the t.v... you think that s**t is gonna fly? i can't understand how you can justify downloading and burning and album but then turn around and think downloading and burning a game is any different.. theft is theft buddy..
 8 years ago '06        #94
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 jay964 said:

you go up to the judge and tell him its okay because you barely ever use the t.v... you think that s**t is gonna fly? i can't understand how you can justify downloading and burning and album but then turn around and think downloading and burning a game is any different.. theft is theft buddy..
Judge: **court case had ended, Defendant wins**
 8 years ago '06        #95
daffysm 
space
space
 jay964 said:

i wasnt arguing for modded systems, i buy my games....but to tell me downloading an album, WHICH IS PERFECTLY LEGAL TO DO FOR LISTENING PURPOSES is the same as stealing a VIDEO GAME, which NO PART of is legal....you have the case of absolutes and generalizations, you would lose every court case with that mentality, just off hearsay itself
 8 years ago '08        #96
Spic 
space
space
space
$1,339 | Props total: 3 3
 LOpacino said:
Playing games free> Playing X box live
*Fixed
 8 years ago '05        #97
lilwheezy 
space
space
$1,825 | Props total: 205 205
when is the new firmware expected to come out anyway or am i good with iextreme 1.6
 8 years ago '07        #98
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,659 | Props total: 4410 4410
I have one on Craigslist now with the disclaimer it was banned. Not trying to screw someone over intentionally.
 11-17-2009, 09:44 PM         #99
Pimpwin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DAAAAMN did people hella dirty.. sucks for them
 8 years ago '05        #100
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
 daffysm said:
i wasnt arguing for modded systems, i buy my games....but to tell me downloading an album, WHICH IS PERFECTLY LEGAL TO DO FOR LISTENING PURPOSES is the same as stealing a VIDEO GAME, which NO PART of is legal....you have the case of absolutes and generalizations, you would lose every court case with that mentality, just off hearsay itself
lol are you serious? is there some new law i dont know about? lol im pretty sure it is completely illegal to download music.. you are taking someone elses work and using it for your gain.. that is stealing
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy