Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,095 | Props total: 3916 3916
 Venom said:
U are retarded
How are they losin money when the people that mod their s**t dont buy games cause they just download it.

Shut your dumbass up and sitdown
Posted via Mobile Device
wow looks like someone skipped nap time. last time i checked microsoft wasn't making video games that were getting pirated on the 360? the pirates are costing the video gaming companies money and intern microsoft f**k boy, because guess what now microsoft is going to have to find another way to prevent their s**t from being modded and a.ssure the companies they can work together and make money. This cost serious research dollars. the ps3 is looking really good to alot of people right now.

the ps3 wins because guess who doesn't have to worry about people hacking their s**t and can pocket that money.. side note: really who says shut your dumbass up and sitdown that just sounds lame even when i said
 8 years ago '07        #62
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 Venom said:
U are retarded
How are they losin money when the people that mod their s**t dont buy games cause they just download it.

Shut your dumbass up and sitdown
Posted via Mobile Device
you already got ethered pretty badly so far, but it's not about the games. Microsoft bans consoles, and dudes who are addicted to Live or hooked in with 1-year memberships run out and buy new consoles.

If a million systems were banned and at least half of those users are addicted to their 360, then Microsoft is looking at moving 400,000 - 500,000 units right in time for the holiday season. Makes their numbers look even better in a season where the Wii is expected to plummet, and no one's too sure what the PS3 is going to do without an A++ title.

you really think they give that much of a f**k about the developers they don't fund personally?
 8 years ago '04        #63
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
 iCON-8 said:
Why don't ya'll get a job and pay for your s**t instead of ripping their games off. They won't ban you then.

s**t i buy a new game every week nearly. Ya'll need to step your money up.
Thanks to piracy I have saved myself alot of coin from not buying s**t games. I do purchase games I feel worth my $$$.

bangab**ch said:
don't knock people who know how to beat the system. unnecessarily spending money on s**t when you can get it for the low is for suckers.
Don't knock the "suckers" when they are the ones supporting the industry.
 8 years ago '07        #64
THEprophecy 
space
space
space
$339 | Props total: 0 0
i didnt get banned. but then again i didnt modd my xbox.

sucks for them million peoples though. i feel your loss...
 8 years ago '04        #65
gshag33 36 heat pts36
space
space
$13,665 | Props total: 4200 4200
So the xbox scene hasn't figured out how MS detects a modded Xbox.....yet. understood.

why are people saying that they will be able to get away with modding again once some new firmware comes out? why will new firmware make a difference. is this firmware 3rd party?
 8 years ago '04        #66
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,572 | Props total: 5243 5243
god damn ms about to make s**t load of money. Someoone calculate rough estimate on how much they could be making off arcade game if 1 million people went back and bought xbox 360. ms about to make tons of money
 8 years ago '05        #67
young jeezy478 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 132 132
modding a system is like running from the cops, you bound to get caught. my s**t is modded but i hardly ever play it. i thinks its time to switch to ps3, blu ray and built in wifi.
 8 years ago '04        #68
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 zhiggeman said:
wow looks like someone skipped nap time. last time i checked microsoft wasn't making video games that were getting pirated on the 360? the pirates are costing the video gaming companies money and intern microsoft f**k boy, because guess what now microsoft is going to have to find another way to prevent their s**t from being modded and a.ssure the companies they can work together and make money. This cost serious research dollars. the ps3 is looking really good to alot of people right now.

the ps3 wins because guess who doesn't have to worry about people hacking their s**t and can pocket that money.. side note: really who says shut your dumbass up and sitdown that just sounds lame even when i said
are you stupid? you actin like MS isnt gettin a percentage off a game on their console. you must be a dumbass if you think all $60 go to the devs.piratin cost both devs and MS money. how many people that modded their s**t know how to gut swap or anything like that, they will most likely by a new 360. microsoft is not gonna find another way to prevent their s**t from bein modded til they release a next console, its too late for that now, they will simply ban so how is that costin them money? dumbass, with all the negativity surrounded the 360 havent stopped companies from supportin it. with th failure rate of the 360, devs are still usin the 360 as their lead platform. people been moddin their consoles from years now and that havent stopped companies from backin the 360 and fully supportin over other conoles. look at ubisoft puttin out splinter cell conviction for only the 360 and IW givin the MW2 maps earlier than ps3 owners.

now sit your dumbass up and get back in ya corner clown

KeithHernandez said:
you already got ethered pretty badly so far, but it's not about the games. Microsoft bans consoles, and dudes who are addicted to Live or hooked in with 1-year memberships run out and buy new consoles.

If a million systems were banned and at least half of those users are addicted to their 360, then Microsoft is looking at moving 400,000 - 500,000 units right in time for the holiday season. Makes their numbers look even better in a season where the Wii is expected to plummet, and no one's too sure what the PS3 is going to do without an A++ title.

you really think they give that much of a f**k about the developers they don't fund personally?

ethered by who? it was barely superugly
ofcourse its also about the games, ignorant to believe its not. did you forget pirating games is illegal and you think MS gonna allow that s**t on their system? no. also cost both MS and the devs money. ofcourse they care about the developers, a console is only good as the developers backin them. where you think MS would be if call of duty never dropped for 360?
 8 years ago '04        #69
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 Venom said:
a console is only good as the developers backin them. where you think MS would be if call of duty never dropped for 360?
Still would be a Billion dollar company...or haven't you heard of Halo and gears of War franchise...yeah MS was doing pretty well before COD dropped on thier system and they were doing pretty well after it...

s**t if MS can survive the PS2 having GTA III and Vice City exclusive for so f**king long, then they would do ok if COD never dropped on the 360... GTA III and VC are 45 million copies sold together son, throw in SA and it's a 70 million franchise...

COD has only sold 13 million (COD: MW) and 4 million (WAW) and 7 MIllion so far with MW 2......so yeah MS was doing pretty good without COD
 8 years ago '07        #70
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
s**ts a f**kin holocaust.f**k tha establishment.r.i.p to valiant pirators who lost theier systems.viva le resistance
 8 years ago '04        #71
biggsteel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,127 | Props total: 438 438
so apart from not being able to get on live, does the system still play the games? my guess is yes, so i dont see what the problem is
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #72
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 Da Ill One said:
Still would be a Billion dollar company...or haven't you heard of Halo and gears of War franchise...yeah MS was doing pretty well before COD dropped on thier system and they were doing pretty well after it...

s**t if MS can survive the PS2 having GTA III and Vice City exclusive for so f**king long, then they would do ok if COD never dropped on the 360... GTA III and VC are 45 million copies sold together son, throw in SA and it's a 70 million franchise...

COD has only sold 13 million (COD: MW) and 4 million (WAW) and 7 MIllion so far with MW 2......so yeah MS was doing pretty good without COD
billion dollar company? yea, but dont act like they didnt get that dollar company from computer software, not from gaming. the only reason they survived ps2 havin the gta games is because it was comin out for their system in a later time and im sure the majority of the gamers had both the xbox and the ps2. they even had to rush out their 360 to beat ps3 to the market. dont act like they werent struggling. IF cod dropped only for ps3 and never on 360, 360 would be in 3rd place and wouldnt be doin good
 8 years ago '04        #73
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,337 | Props total: 11255 11255
 MochaWhitey said:
Any of you ever downloaded a song illegally? Shut the f**k up
:applause:
 8 years ago '05        #74
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 18435 18435
So does neone kno if u play games on a modded xbox offline then take your hard drive out & get online with a unmodded xbox will you get banned?
 8 years ago '04        #75
illwill3g 
space
space
space
$521 | Props total: 10 10
Damn!! They got me today... I never used Xbox Live anyway so it's all good. Thinking about picking up another system tomorrow at Wal-Mart that comes with that $100 gift card and then returning it and getting a gift card for the return and then purchasing the Elite...So basically I will get the Elite for the price of the Arcade edition... I had a buddy of mines who did this last Saturday when they started offering the deal. I believe it expires on the 15th of the month though.
 8 years ago '06        #76
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
lol at all the hate i generated in this topic because i told a few of ya'll to get your s**t together and buy a video game instead of ripping it.

look i ain't against it but i am saying to some of ya'll dumb a.sses that if you don't wanna get caught then just buy the game.
 8 years ago '05        #77
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 131 131
 iCON-8 said:
lol at all the hate i generated in this topic because i told a few of ya'll to get your s**t together and buy a video game instead of ripping it.

look i ain't against it but i am saying to some of ya'll dumb a.sses that if you don't wanna get caught then just buy the game.
STFU nasty nate. n*ggas dont give a f**k what u think. Why are u in here anyway?

Last edited by Doe Stacks; 11-13-2009 at 07:36 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #78
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
 Gater said:
umm ps3>>
ps3 = blu-ray suitcase

that s**t on my shelf clogging up space.
 8 years ago '07        #79
LOpacino 
space
space
$798 | Props total: 115 115
Playing new games before release dates for damn near free> Playing X box live
 8 years ago '08        #80
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 slimgangsta18 said:
ps3 = blu-ray suitcase

that s**t on my shelf clogging up space.
why let it "clog up space" then sell that s**t to someone whose gonna play it and not get banned for modding it.......f**kin idiots

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
61 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy