Damn!! Is all I can say
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #41
youngral 
space
space
$6,651 | Props total: 633 633
Eh they got me its all good. Just means I dont have to pay to play online no more.

*Off to PSN*
 8 years ago '08        #42
Spic 
space
space
space
$1,339 | Props total: 3 3
I know somebody thats makes over 100k that pirates games.
 8 years ago '08        #43
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
How would MS know you got your xbox modded?
 11-12-2009, 11:22 AM         #44
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iCON-8 said:
Why don't ya'll get a job and pay for your s**t instead of ripping their games off. They won't ban you then.

s**t i buy a new game every week nearly. Ya'll need to step your money up.
REaL TaWK dog
 8 years ago '08        #45
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
I got banned then gutswapped. M$ takes another loss :)
 8 years ago '04        #46
bird 
space
space
$2,855 | Props total: 11 11
i aint buying s**t

microsoft already rich

i juss burnt W7 (windows 7) i have no luv for for dem as soon as new firmware drops im modding my s**t again
 8 years ago '04        #47
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,097 | Props total: 3923 3923
ignorance. how you stop your money by banning cats. thats a million people's money you just lost. bad business Microsoft. your s**t shouldn't be so easy to mod. 360 loss. lol.
 8 years ago '05        #48
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
LOL thats why i wouldnt mod...i usually only play 2-3 games a year anyways so no point of modding
 8 years ago '08        #49
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,693 | Props total: 3436 3436
1 million modded xboxes juse hit ebay & craigslist
 8 years ago '04        #50
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 zhiggeman said:
ignorance. how you stop your money by banning cats. thats a million people's money you just lost. bad business Microsoft. your s**t shouldn't be so easy to mod. 360 loss. lol.
U are retarded
How are they losin money when the people that mod their s**t dont buy games cause they just download it.

Shut your dumbass up and sitdown
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #51
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
 zhiggeman said:
How did they lose if those people dont by games. If anything If they dont wanna feel cheated out of paying for a live account they have to buy another xbox. so how does MS lose?
 8 years ago '04        #52
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
 Spic said:
I know somebody thats makes over 100k that pirates games.
My coworker made $280k last year and pirates games and music. Dude drives an M6, but I guess he's broke since these dudes on BX say so .
 8 years ago '08        #53
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 akademiks said:
How ignorant are you two? You're saying people need to get jobs or are broke because they pirate games?

I mean, I could show you my ytd pay and it's probably 2x what both of you make, maybe it'll help you let go of that stigma..

You don't SAVE money because how many of those games would you actually buy if you had a real console?
no iam saying they are broke, cus they had their s**t modded for madd long, aint spend no bread on video games, now they are going to be cheap a.sses and not buy a new one...if you want to play online your gonna have to do it, and thats that

um, lets see i woulda really bought: halo3 odst, forza 3, cod, madden, ncaa, fifa, nba 2k10, batman, etc. amongst others, before i got my s**t modded i would buy madd games, the past year i have saved madd bread, what logic dont u f**kin udnerstand? yall jus cheap, broke, and stubborn lmao
 8 years ago '08        #54
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 Doe Stacks said:
Listen to urself. This is the dumbset s**t I ever heard in my life.
explain how its dumb

I saved over 500 dollars AT least, over the past year having my s**t modded, if you make enough money, and you really actually care about playing a certain game online, then it should be nothing for you to fork over the cash for a new system and games for the time being...all i am saying, its basically supply and demand...iam not tryna say there is anything wrong w/ modding or tryna get s**t for free, i would be being the hypocrite ever if i said that...why not save the money u could be spending on games/movies/music and use it for something else

all iam saying is, if yall really that thirst to play, jus go legit for the time being, that shouldnt be an issue, unless it really hurts some of yall to fork over the 400-500 dollars
 8 years ago '04        #55
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
 El Fuerte said:
no iam saying they are broke, cus they had their s**t modded for madd long, aint spend no bread on video games, now they are going to be cheap a.sses and not buy a new one...if you want to play online your gonna have to do it, and thats that

um, lets see i woulda really bought: halo3 odst, forza 3, cod, madden, ncaa, fifa, nba 2k10, batman, etc. amongst others, before i got my s**t modded i would buy madd games, the past year i have saved madd bread, what logic dont u f**kin udnerstand? yall jus cheap, broke, and stubborn lmao
I burn games because
1) I don't play videogames for more than 2-3 hours a week
2) My son turns my console on all the time, even when I unplug it and I have to burn multiple copies of the same game because of badly scratched/broken games.. I've had to burn 4 copies of Madden 10.. Is that game worth $250+ ......?
3) Getting games earlier > waiting for release date
The last game I've played for more than 20 minutes was Madden 10 and I haven't even touched that for other a month.

So cheap & stubborn... s**t, sure.

Broke? Think again.

I have better things to spend money on than some wack a.ss videogames that may or may not be good.. I learned that from paying $80 to get an advance copy of Madden 09.
 8 years ago '08        #56
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8

got damn, how many times do gotta ask this question???
 8 years ago '07        #57
LOpacino 
space
space
$798 | Props total: 115 115
My s**t was banned but I ain't mad no more cuz I got damn near the whole gamestop inventory at my house. I got games that aint even out yet ,games I ain't even play yet. I only used xb live to play like 2 games so I ain't stressin.Plus i'm still gettin more games for damn near free while yall payin $60 a game still. Those people who did a gut swap can't get games anymore for the low. U gave away something thats worth more than what u got. Playing mutiplayer on live is worth that much to yall I mean damn don't yall got friends to come over and play the game with u the old fashion way. Most people didnt even mod their x box they self some payed $30 -$50 just for the mod so gut swapers lose in my opinion.
 8 years ago '07        #58
LOpacino 
space
space
$798 | Props total: 115 115
 Mathematic said:

got damn, how many times do gotta ask this question???
Nobody knows yet. It has somthing to do with there updating system. If we knew how MS could detect a modded system do u think anybody would be banned.
 8 years ago '04        #59
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
They're going to drop the banhammer some more still for about another 5 days due to the next console update being released on the 17th and it's the one with facebook, twitter, last fm and more stuff. I'd dump the modded 360 if I were any of you and haven't done so like it's loss stock.
 8 years ago '07        #60
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
Almost sold my banned 360 today after meeting with a dude off Craigslist. But he had some third-party cables that made my system get the red rings lol. I brought it right back into work, hooked it up into the company's digital lounge and it worked fine.

I'm trying to move the system, HD DVD add-on w/ 20 flicks for like $140.

Word to bad stock.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy