most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
83 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #21
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,198 | Props total: 15716 15716
 Da Ill One said:
actually nope I am still unbanned...but when i do get banned (i'm sure it's coming) i'll get another one for free re-mod it and keep it going...you taking offence to people knowng how ti hustle tells me you must be broke...
Far from broke....but I like how you a.ssume I was. I think its funny that them motherf**kers are getting banned. I could give two s**ts about yours or the next man hustle.
 8 years ago '09        #22
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
LMAO at all you f**gots on BOXDEN talking s**t about piracy...gtfo you pussies "support the developers!! WAAAH" s**t maybe if they made their s**t affordable not everyone has their parents throwing money at them you rich geeks
 8 years ago '04        #23
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 Da Ill One said:
actually nope I am still unbanned...but when i do get banned (i'm sure it's coming) i'll get another one for free re-mod it and keep it going...you taking offence to people knowng how ti hustle tells me you must be broke...
talking about people being broke, yet you're the one with the modded xbox. step ya game up and stop frontin'!! all you people who talk about hustling need to so shut the f**k up and take a time out. swapping out a 360 because you're broke a.ss can't buy a new legit 1 does not mean you are hustling. you got the game twisted and need to learn the real meaning. it might of seemed like a good idea to mod it months ago to play games for free but now that you're paying the price you want to cry and whine about it. be a grown man and learn responsibility. be thankful you can even mod ya 360 and play games for free for awhile and be grateful.
 8 years ago '04        #24
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 intoxicated662 said:
talking about people being broke, yet you're the one with the modded xbox. step ya game up and stop frontin'!! all you people who talk about hustling need to so shut the f**k up and take a time out. swapping out a 360 because you're broke a.ss can't buy a new legit 1 does not mean you are hustling. you got the game twisted and need to learn the real meaning. it might of seemed like a good idea to mod it months ago to play games for free but now that you're paying the price you want to cry and whine about it. be a grown man and learn responsibility. be thankful you can even mod ya 360 and play games for free for awhile and be grateful.
Lol at ANyone on BX talking about being cheap and modding/burning something...Pot meet Kettle

and don't you dare lie and try to sit here and tell me that you don't download s**t from BX...NOONE comes on this site to "read articles" that' slike noone buy s a playboy and doesn't look at the pictures...shut the f**k up trying to be all self rightous....keep dling your music and movies...and i'll keep dling my games...

Last edited by Da Ill One; 11-11-2009 at 10:09 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #25
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 Da Ill One said:
Far from it as well big homie...I didn't mod mine to save some cash on games...I modded mine on principal of f**k you MS...I'd mod my PS3 as soon as it's able to be modded too cuz f**k you SONY as Well..I gotta Modded Wii, Modded DSi, Modded PSP, and Modded/Jailbroke iPhone...f**k these big corporations...
So it's f**k them because they're in business to make a profit????? Bizarro BX is right.
 8 years ago '05        #26
Schavez98 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,356 | Props total: 1264 1264
 iCON-8 said:
Why don't ya'll get a job and pay for your s**t instead of ripping their games off. They won't ban you then.

s**t i buy a new game every week nearly. Ya'll need to step your money up.
That's like $3000 a year. Ridiculous.
 8 years ago '04        #27
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 kuruption81 said:
So it's f**k them because they're in business to make a profit????? Bizarro BX is right.
no I'm all for them making money...just I don't like when they put out half working s**t...like the 360 should've been tested much more before they released it...I know electrronics break down but still f**k a 57% failure rate on anything...

f**k Nintendo for not putting out any good game not named Mario, Metroid, Smash Brothers or Zelda...

f**k Apple/ATT for having a kick a.ss phone, and then forcing you to have a $30 data package on your s**t...it's not about the money it's about forcing s**t on people...

Maybe I want an iPhone because I like the way it looks or the touch screen aspect...maybe I don't want to surf on it...(I do but just saying) how you going to force me to put something on my phone...so f**k you APple my s**t is jailbroken so if I don't want that data package then I don't need it...
 8 years ago '04        #28
fmills15 
space
space
$1,560 | Props total: 19 19
All will be right with the world once this month passes. We'll do it all again next year.
 8 years ago '04        #29
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 Da Ill One said:
Lol at ANyone on BX talking about being cheap and modding/burning something...Pot meet Kettle

and don't you dare lie and try to sit here and tell me that you don't download s**t from BX...NOONE comes on this site to "read articles" that' slike noone buy s a playboy and doesn't look at the pictures...shut the f**k up trying to be all self rightous....keep dling your music and movies...and i'll keep dling my games...
Post the stats of time i've spent in the bx music, games lounge or anything having to do with downloading. Never! Stop talking when you don't know so get the facts straight. Plus I never said anything about being morally wrong or not. People just keep talking about hustling and having $, yet always taking the easy and cheap way route out of things.
 11-12-2009, 01:41 AM         #30
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here, have a nice warm glass of shut the f**k up.
 8 years ago '04        #31
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,216 | Props total: 223 223
 iCON-8 said:
Why don't ya'll get a job and pay for your s**t instead of ripping their games off. They won't ban you then.

and you need to shut the f**k up.
you think you better than the rest of us?
 11-12-2009, 03:44 AM         #32
DgDynasty143  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got banned today and sold it for 250 on CL. Bought another 360. now im back on live with retail Cod:MW2. Im going to flash my xbox again when iextreme 1.7 releases. This thread is funny, everyone downloads music so why would you talk s**t to the guys downloading games. Thats ignorant
 8 years ago '05        #33
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
got me but honestly i really dont play on live only thing this will really get me on is updated rosters on sports games because i still play all games i normally play
 8 years ago '04        #34
bird 
space
space
$2,855 | Props total: 11 11
hope new fw will be good
 8 years ago '04        #35
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,329 | Props total: 2733 2733
 iCON-8 said:

You are in a Music pirating site. Nuff said.
 8 years ago '08        #36
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
i dont understand. How would MS know you got your xbox modded?
 8 years ago '07        #37
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,383 | Props total: 1059 1059
 Atlanta said:
that's pretty dumb

you could spend that $ on better stuff instead of a dvd disc
cosign i have a modded box and can care less about going online, 5 games is 50 or free if i dload it vs 50 1 game, f**k xbox im good, im good (in pharell voice)
 8 years ago '08        #38
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,901 | Props total: 1700 1700
n*ggas who had their s**t modded and really care about having an xbox/playing online and dont go out and cop a new one, got some issues, the f**k you mod ur system for, are yall that broke that even after modding that s**t and saving madd bread for whatever period of time u had ur s**t modded, u still cant afford a new box?

got damn, some of yall strugglin! , the second i got banned I went out n copped a new box, yr of live, and legit copies of cod and a couple other games i needed...its nothing, i had my s**t modded for a good year, where i burned and completed like 20 games, i saved madd $$$ so its nothing for me to go legit for a little while and support these b**ch a.ss developers lol...i'll look back into modding again in the future once the modders get their s**t together...or maybe i wont ever again, MS got all up in that a.ss...pause!
 8 years ago '04        #39
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 iCON-8 said:

El Fuerte said:
n*ggas who had their s**t modded and really care about having an xbox/playing online and dont go out and cop a new one, got some issues, the f**k you mod ur system for, are yall that broke that even after modding that s**t and saving madd bread for whatever period of time u had ur s**t modded, u still cant afford a new box?

got damn, some of yall strugglin! , the second i got banned I went out n copped a new box, yr of live, and legit copies of cod and a couple other games i needed...its nothing, i had my s**t modded for a good year, where i burned and completed like 20 games, i saved madd $$$ so its nothing for me to go legit for a little while and support these b**ch a.ss developers lol...i'll look back into modding again in the future once the modders get their s**t together...or maybe i wont ever again, MS got all up in that a.ss...pause!

How ignorant are you two? You're saying people need to get jobs or are broke because they pirate games?

I mean, I could show you my ytd pay and it's probably 2x what both of you make, maybe it'll help you let go of that stigma..

You don't SAVE money because how many of those games would you actually buy if you had a real console?

Last edited by A.G; 11-12-2009 at 09:54 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #40
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,702 | Props total: 130 130
 El Fuerte said:

Listen to urself. This is the dumbset s**t I ever heard in my life.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago