So I basically have stop looking for jobs.

most viewed right now
 149
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 78
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 61
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-25-2009, 06:16 PM         #161
l3pr3chaun24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo i dunno if ud be interested but check this out... a business that i work here in NY and it operates in IL. If your interested send me a msg and id be happy to answer any questions u might have

Good Luck Brotha!
 8 years ago '04        #162
NYCNYCNYC 
space
avatar space
space
$14,749 | Props total: 431 431
Son, u aren't alone in this man..I'm a recent college grad..originally from NY..moved here to Arizona..got some bomb a.ss experience (been a store manager of a 5millie+ store for over 5+ years) and a great resume and a great attitude and i cant land s**t..not even a a.ssistant manager position or store manager position and their is about a million stores in scottsdale..I'm getting lucky and getting some interviews but just not getting offers. I know I would be a perfect f**king worker for any company and I almost want to tell the companies I go interview with "Hey. Give me a week and I'll prove to you that I would be the best worker for you"...

and it's not like i'm just looking at retail manager positions..i'm applying to sales jobs, marketing jobs (my major), recruiting jobs in the medical field, admin a.ssistant positions and a whole lot more...


Last edited by NYCNYCNYC; 11-26-2009 at 01:07 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #163
deziking 79 heat pts79 OP
space
avatar space
space
$19,538 | Props total: 5132 5132
update: I think I may have found a temp at a warehouse that is owned by an indian person they do region free electronic shipping around the world and my friend got me the job the only prob is that the owner won't be in till monday but my boy has reserved the spot for me, it's a packaging job. Basically package electronics to ship out from online orders. Starts at like $10 only 2 people work there. I still got that att interview to go to though this friday.
 8 years ago '06        #164
Joemama0203 
space
avatar space
space
$605 | Props total: 0 0
 deziking said:
update: I think I may have found a temp at a warehouse that is owned by an indian person they do region free electronic shipping around the world and my friend got me the job the only prob is that the owner won't be in till monday but my boy has reserved the spot for me, it's a packaging job. Basically package electronics to ship out from online orders. Starts at like $10 only 2 people work there. I still got that att interview to go to though this friday.
looks like things are moving in the right direction for u *thumbs up*

how many hrs are they talking about at the warehouse job?
 8 years ago '04        #165
deziking 79 heat pts79 OP
space
avatar space
space
$19,538 | Props total: 5132 5132
well he really haven't said how many hrs but i would be working till january since christmas is here then after january it would be thursdays and fridays i think. theres only like 2 people there.
 8 years ago '06        #166
Joemama0203 
space
avatar space
space
$605 | Props total: 0 0
 deziking said:
well he really haven't said how many hrs but i would be working till january since christmas is here then after january it would be thursdays and fridays i think. theres only like 2 people there.
oh alright..so a seasonal position.
How did that interview go fri?
 8 years ago '04        #167
deziking 79 heat pts79 OP
space
avatar space
space
$19,538 | Props total: 5132 5132
 Joemama0203 said:
oh alright..so a seasonal position.
How did that interview go fri?
The interview was canceled, the manager had something going on they rescheduled me for wednesday I think I might just cancel it. It's in chicago Hopefully I hear something back from the court this week. I'm ganna call up napa auto store tomm thats when the manager comes back from vacation, I think this would be my perfect oppertunity rite here as a counterperson :dancingcool:. Just checked the status on napa career it's still open but the manager isn't in was on vacation so I'll call monday morning.
 8 years ago '07        #168
Antbone 
space
avatar space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
Napa is hiring? im in Chicago area too!!

but things arent looking to good for me everytime i go for an interview they tell me i need a PERC card for security position..smh
 8 years ago '04        #169
deziking 79 heat pts79 OP
space
avatar space
space
$19,538 | Props total: 5132 5132
 Antbone said:
Napa is hiring? im in Chicago area too!!

but things arent looking to good for me everytime i go for an interview they tell me i need a PERC card for security position..smh
yea man i've been wanting a job there for a while now lol. But this warehouse job is decent they pay monthly instead of weekly . Still waiting on the court status them mother f**kers are slow a.ss hellll
 12-08-2009, 10:20 AM         #170
eNcrypTioN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
congrats, looks like your luck has changed. Good luck to ya.
 8 years ago '07        #171
Antbone 
space
avatar space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
s**t now it wanna snow here in chicago....

still no one called back yet for an interview
 8 years ago '07        #172
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
anybody workin in new jersey?
 8 years ago '06        #173
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$7,361 | Props total: 4635 4635
 Joemama0203 said:
I feel u..you gotta do what u can for u. Im tryna get to the point where I never for for anyone again. [clients,yes..anyone's else's company,no.]

That is some messed up s**t about your job firing u after ur mom dies [and ur mom passing, sorry bout that :( ] I mean damn of course ur not gonna be all the way there for awhile. smh.

You seem to be staying up tho and about doing what u gotta do and thats great. Thats exactly where my mind is at too.
Just hang in there as far as ur business is concerned, things'll pick up. U may not start out eating great at first but it'll get there. Im sure u know that tho :)
word. thanks for the kind words. this was worst year ever real talk. me and moms got kicked out our apartment, she had to move, i went thru jobs, she died, just lost a fourth side job i had last week! lol s**t don't stop its crazy. and then my car died. sometimes u gotta laugh at that s**t. but i be looking up to the sky now saying "Is that all you got God?" like foreal. once moms passed that was it. f**k everybody else. its crazy, i'm at my lowest moment financially yet i work for myself, i'm having a crazy launch party for my other business this saturday, got my own fly pad downtown and im still rockin the frohawk.

as long we dont feel sorry for ourselves we gon make it. keep your eye on the prize for real. ive been reduced to almost nothing in a matter of months. you gotta dream BIG and have tangible goals with plans to get there. your aspirations are your only friend, dont abuse them.

like i tell my rich girlfriend, my homies, and the man on the street:

im not always gonna have this opportunity to struggle like this. so imma enjoy it now, cause once i start rising to the top there's no looking back b**ches!
 8 years ago '04        #174
Ex[Hale] 
space
space
space
$657 | Props total: 7 7
 DominicanLou said:
word. thanks for the kind words. this was worst year ever real talk. me and moms got kicked out our apartment, she had to move, i went thru jobs, she died, just lost a fourth side job i had last week! lol s**t don't stop its crazy. and then my car died. sometimes u gotta laugh at that s**t. but i be looking up to the sky now saying "Is that all you got God?" like foreal. once moms passed that was it. f**k everybody else. its crazy, i'm at my lowest moment financially yet i work for myself, i'm having a crazy launch party for my other business this saturday, got my own fly pad downtown and im still rockin the frohawk.

as long we dont feel sorry for ourselves we gon make it. keep your eye on the prize for real. ive been reduced to almost nothing in a matter of months. you gotta dream BIG and have tangible goals with plans to get there. your aspirations are your only friend, dont abuse them.

like i tell my rich girlfriend, my homies, and the man on the street:

im not always gonna have this opportunity to struggle like this. so imma enjoy it now, cause once i start rising to the top there's no looking back b**ches!
Some of the realest s**t I ever read on here..
 8 years ago '06        #175
Joemama0203 
space
avatar space
space
$605 | Props total: 0 0
 DominicanLou said:
word. thanks for the kind words. this was worst year ever real talk. me and moms got kicked out our apartment, she had to move, i went thru jobs, she died, just lost a fourth side job i had last week! lol s**t don't stop its crazy. and then my car died. sometimes u gotta laugh at that s**t. but i be looking up to the sky now saying "Is that all you got God?" like foreal. once moms passed that was it. f**k everybody else. its crazy, i'm at my lowest moment financially yet i work for myself, i'm having a crazy launch party for my other business this saturday, got my own fly pad downtown and im still rockin the frohawk.

as long we dont feel sorry for ourselves we gon make it. keep your eye on the prize for real. ive been reduced to almost nothing in a matter of months. you gotta dream BIG and have tangible goals with plans to get there. your aspirations are your only friend, dont abuse them.

like i tell my rich girlfriend, my homies, and the man on the street:

im not always gonna have this opportunity to struggle like this. so imma enjoy it now, cause once i start rising to the top there's no looking back b**ches!

I feel u about just sometimes laughing at it all. I had s**t happen back to back to back like u [but yours is worse] and I was like wtf and all at the same time. LOL. I still have my setbacks but I refuse to stay down.
There's a saying I like: Your setbacks are a setup for your comeback. And thats true because we get tested and tried and pushed down so much, you can't help it but get up stronger and wiser than ever and ready for whatever is next. You will have all you need when it's your time to 'win' again after all that 'losing'.
With ur great attitude and outlook, I dont doubt u to come back stronger than ever.

Oh and im jackin this quote below for my facebook...lol. Cuz it is just so on point and I know alot of ppl that need to read something like that.

as long we dont feel sorry for ourselves we gon make it. keep your eye on the prize for real. ive been reduced to almost nothing in a matter of months. you gotta dream BIG and have tangible goals with plans to get there. your aspirations are your only friend, dont abuse them.
 8 years ago '07        #176
Antbone 
space
avatar space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
s**t i feel u mayne...I haven't had any money

I'm in the Army reserves, and wheneva my damn check goes into my bank account it's always negative mostly, so that leaves me with only $60

I mean damn i can't even take one of my girlfriends out to eat or nothing...I have to ask my family for 20 bucks here and there this s**t ain't right!!
 8 years ago '07        #177
Antbone 
space
avatar space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
 sunn4511 said:
can someone tell me why do companies require candidates to be bilingual again? its almost on every job requirements.
But i find that funny

also i have a degree while in the military, and still can't get s**t but just barely interviews
 8 years ago '04        #178
deziking 79 heat pts79 OP
space
avatar space
space
$19,538 | Props total: 5132 5132
yea this bilingual crap is bs smh. i like this warehouse job though even though they pay monthly watever for now. but its great to work with friends and people of your own kind. there is no hard talk here or nothing just friendly people shipping s**t out lol.
 8 years ago '06        #179
Joemama0203 
space
avatar space
space
$605 | Props total: 0 0
 deziking said:
yea this bilingual crap is bs smh. i like this warehouse job though even though they pay monthly watever for now. but its great to work with friends and people of your own kind. there is no hard talk here or nothing just friendly people shipping s**t out lol.
for some reason Im imagining yall all whistling the same tune passing boxes around.

But thats good u were able to get this jobs and that its working out for u.
 8 years ago '04        #180
deziking 79 heat pts79 OP
space
avatar space
space
$19,538 | Props total: 5132 5132
 Joemama0203 said:
for some reason Im imagining yall all whistling the same tune passing boxes around.

But thats good u were able to get this jobs and that its working out for u.
Nah yo loll they don't play no music there though. Straight working they don't really mess around that much when it comes to working. hehe even though I cannot wait till end of the month to get paid wow. Pay couple of bills and buy my self a christmas gift ahahah :dancingcool:


Last edited by deziking; 12-11-2009 at 07:01 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 11
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy