So I basically have stop looking for jobs.

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
187 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
194 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
24 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #101
Joemama0203 
space
space
$605 | Props total: 0 0
 OpeeFaSho said:
Yea I just reapplied a couple hours ago. Hopefully I get a call soon, going to be bored for about 2 weeks while I'm on Thanksgiving break from college.
Oh alright thats cool. Yeah, alot of them take their sweet time calling back for interviews. Its hard to get a call back these days...

Are u mostly applying for computer tech type positions?
 8 years ago '04        #102
deziking 81 heat pts81 OP
space
space
$19,564 | Props total: 5231 5231
damn just got back from target interview asked me damn lame questions like what choose target and some involvement questions. They said they will pass it on to Human Resource they will call me in few days. s**t
 8 years ago '06        #103
Joemama0203 
space
space
 deziking said:
damn just got back from target interview asked me damn lame questions like what choose target and some involvement questions. They said they will pass it on to Human Resource they will call me in few days. s**t
do u feel like u did alright tho?
 8 years ago '04        #104
space
space
 Joemama0203 said:
do u feel like u did alright tho?
Yup def!, but just worried about the backround check. They passed it on to human resource. Will see.
 8 years ago '04        #105
OpeeFaSho 
space
space
$1,069 | Props total: 2 2
 Joemama0203 said:
Are u mostly applying for computer tech type positions?
Just applying for Computer Technician, Computer Networking, and Internships. I applied at Target a couple weeks ago and got a interview but they told me I was over-qualified. I found that kind of funny because I'm only 20 years old.
 8 years ago '04        #106
street_dreamin 
space
space
$795 | Props total: 0 0
how about this, dont go out and commit crimes and u wont have that problem....s**t i would NEVER hire an ex felon when theres a thousand other people looking for work who have been upstanding citizens...all u supposed reformed a**holes can suck this d*ck

Last edited by street_dreamin; 11-20-2009 at 03:30 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #107
Joemama0203 
space
space
 deziking said:
Yup def!, but just worried about the backround check. They passed it on to human resource. Will see.
one of my exes got a job a Target while we were together and he has some background issues too...so maybe they'll look past yours depending on what it is i guess.

OpeeFaSho said:
Just applying for Computer Technician, Computer Networking, and Internships. I applied at Target a couple weeks ago and got a interview but they told me I was over-qualified. I found that kind of funny because I'm only 20 years old.
oh alright.
Lol I hate that. So many ppl are applying for jobs that they are 'above' in terms of experience cuz ppl just need jobs these days. Sometimes simplifying your experience on your resume and app can help..I did this before and got jobs. Sometimes it doesnt help tho and u still get no calls or emails for interview requests.
 8 years ago '04        #108
street_dreamin 
space
space
 hooligun said:
just got my bachelors in criminal justice... can't find s**t either... my join the national guard or something.
a degree in cj nowadays is useless unless u going to law school or getting into law enforcement....the military is always a good option. i have a degree in psych and for years i struggled to find a good job, or at least one that i flet i deserved since i had a degree
 8 years ago '06        #109
Joemama0203 
space
space
 street_dreamin said:
how about this, dont go out and commit crimes and u wont have that problem....s**t i would NEVER hire an ex felon when theres a thousand other people looking for work who have been upstanding citizens...all u spoosed reformed a**holes can suck this d*ck
Lol this is an extremely helpful post. *thumbs up* [sarcasm]

You cant change what already happened. There are many who feel like u about hiring and ex-felon or ex-offender..and its valid imo depending on what the crime was and if its actually behind them.
An ex-felon is a person who been to prison btw. It sounds like alotta dudes in here were charged with crimes and prob got locked up in jail.

Last edited by Joemama0203; 11-20-2009 at 03:25 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #110
space
space
 street_dreamin said:
how about this, dont go out and commit crimes and u wont have that problem....s**t i would NEVER hire an ex felon when theres a thousand other people looking for work who have been upstanding citizens...all u supposed reformed a**holes can suck this d*ck

wtf? you looking at peoples background or f**king work experience? come on man.
 8 years ago '04        #111
street_dreamin 
space
space
u guys in here claiming to be locked up for armed robbery and now want a job with a fortune 500 company....get real, get ready to work for minimum wage. u made a decision, whether u regret it now is too late, we all have to live with choices we make why should an ex felon be different
 8 years ago '04        #112
street_dreamin 
space
space
 deziking said:
wtf? you looking at peoples background or f**king work experience? come on man.
i am looking at both, and why should i hire some 1 whose been to prison when i can hire an equally qualified person who has never been to prison and has always done right. most people who have been to prison, end up going back, thats a fact backed by numbers, so why should i comprise my business cuz u have had a change of heart
 8 years ago '06        #113
Joemama0203 
space
space
 street_dreamin said:
i am looking at both, and why should i hire some 1 whose been to prison when i can hire an equally qualified person who has never been to prison and has always done right. most people who have been to prison, end up going back, thats a fact backed by numbers, so why should i comprise my business cuz u have had a change of heart
they end up going back alot of the time because no one will give them a chance at a job. this is also a fact.
you're entitled to ur opinion, my whole point is its not exactly beneficial in a thread about a person searching for work. If the thread was about i hate my life and my choices, then it would make sense.
 8 years ago '04        #114
space
space
Hey but guess what got sweet news at the end of the day. Got letter from illinois police dept about that my record will be cleared as soon as they ge the courts order! So by the first week of december it should be cleared and I can look for career job!. woott!
 8 years ago '04        #115
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
go into the medical field. there are many jobs in that area because people are gonna always be sick. you can try CNA, LVN/LPN to get started. if you have a felony then don't waste your time.
 8 years ago '07        #116
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
i have no criminal background, in college right now and i STILL can't get a job they only hirin females that can speak spanish and english.
 8 years ago '06        #117
Joemama0203 
space
space
 kraYz13 said:
i have no criminal background, in college right now and i STILL can't get a job they only hirin females that can speak spanish and english.
Nowadays it seems to me that u have to put in 4x the amount of resumes and applications in to get half the results u used to a couple years back. To at least get a call for an interview.
Hopefully no one here is just putting in a couple apps, sending 2 resumes,quitting and then complaining that no one called them...

@deziking congrats on that news. stay positive

@memyselfni I love ur signature...lol. So true. And yeah the medical field still is a hot place to find many jobs available.
 8 years ago '05        #118
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,375 | Props total: 474 474
 memyselfni said:
go into the medical field. there are many jobs in that area because people are gonna always be sick. you can try CNA, LVN/LPN to get started. if you have a felony then don't waste your time.
this medical field payin.... im not in the medical field....
but i wouldnt take it out of a option eithier.... if i would have known the pay @ 18....
would have had money to blow ...
 8 years ago '04        #119
street_dreamin 
space
space
lets face it, the economy sux and people are competing against triple the people they would have b4. u have to grind and u have to NETWORK....applying online to s**t and sending resumes but ultimately the way to get a decent job nowadays is knowing some 1. for those of u professionals out there try linkedin.com, awesome site to network
 8 years ago '06        #120
Joemama0203 
space
space
thats true street_dreamin, u have to use every resource available to u. Ive heard of LinkedIn and how ppl network like crazy on there. hell, alot of ppl use twitter and facebook to network too..for jobs and for promotion.
I read about this lady who got some of those rubber bracelets and put I Need A Job on them and then started selling them so she and other ppl can be networking as they go about their daily lives..along with putting in apps and resumes. And Im sure since she came up with this timely biz idea, she might not be needing a job anymore lol. Or maybe just a part time one...

I found the link:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
205 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy