So I basically have stop looking for jobs.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #81
Joemama0203 
space
space
$605 | Props total: 0 0
Mixed list of companies that either you will Contract for or be an Employee for......

TRANSCRIPTION/CODING

Amphion Medical -
Accurate Typing -
Accuscribe -
Axolotl -
Health Services -
Medquist -
Morning Side Partners -
MTjobs -
OSI- Transcription -
Rapidtext -
RTO stat -
Spectra Medi -
Talk 2 Type -
Tiger Fish -
Transcend Services -
Trans Health -
United Tran -
Escriptionist -

TEACHING JOBS
TEACHING/TUTORING

Creating Careers -
ehill -
eSylvan -
A-1 Tutor -
Berlitz -
Brainfuse -
Kidspan -
Tutors Teach -
Coursebridge -
Onlinelearning -
Smartthinking -
Universalclass -

CUSTOMER SERVICE JOBS

Accolade Support
ACD Direct
Alpine Access (Arizona, Colorado, Texas & Utah)
Baby to Bee (send resume to ) *Babytobee does not list thier employment opportunities on their website, but regularly recruits via classifed advertising*
Beyond Marketing Online
BRG Research Services
Connect2Agent
Connect Plus, LLC
Customer Loyalty Concepts
eCallogy (Utah Only!)
Grindstone
Greene TeleServices (WA, DC only) Greene Teleservices
JetBlue Airways (Utah )
LiveOps
MicahTek, Inc MicahTek, Inc
Niteo Services, Inc.
NTI Central -
O'Currance Teleservices (Utah)
RepsForRent
Secure Call Management
Service 800
Sterling Testing Systems
Support Freaks
Time Communications (St Paul, MN)
Ver-A-Fast Corporation
VIPdesk
VoiceLog
Willow
West at Home
Working Solutions
XAct Telesolutions

ADMIN JOBS

looking for home based bookkeeper to provide A/R, A/P, payroll and other support. Should have 2 or more years experience and knowledge of Quickbooks, MYOB , Peachtree and other accounting software
CPAs required who will co-ordinate activities of several bookkeepers

- looking for telecommuting staff accountants. CPAs required with a minimum of 3 years experience who will prepare tax returns for individuals and corporates. Company will provide software.

- needs bookkeepers/accountants working from home to provide A/R, A/P, payroll and other accounting support. Should have 2 or more years experience . Also required CPAs to train and supervise accountants and are responsible for preparing clients financial statements

- offers the option to work part time from home, with compensation linked to results

- is a virtual staffing agency, free to join, has opportunities for virtual administrative a.ssistants and various other opportunities. Contractors are paid by Paypal or wire transfer (for a fee)

- Audit Watch

ENGLISH TEACHING

For teaching jobs , prior experience /degree is required. Many companies offering online tuitions pay a percentage of the course fees.

requires English tutors to teach English online to non-native speakers from home. Average pay is US$10-15 for a session of 45 minutes. PC, high speed internet connection, webcam, headphone/microphone required. Teaching experience not required.

- you can teach English from home anytime, no teaching experience is required.

- Online ESL teacher network, each teacher is paid the same amount per lesson

- Teach English and foreign languages

- online tutors required for e-learning with knowledge of English

- require instructors for writing and reading courses. A college degree and 2 semesters relevant teaching experience is required. Should access email at least twice a day.

- is a large ESL training platform in Asia, requires at least 300 teachers , should be a native English teacher, resident of UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or Ireland. High speed broadband connection is required. OKBUDDY is used for communication and as a audio and video testing tool.

TEACHING JOBS

For teaching jobs , prior experience /degree is required. Many companies offering online tuitions pay a percentage of the course fees.

- requires online tutors specialized in any subject to teach using audio and data conferencing. A shared white board software will be provided for free. Internet telephone software Skype, digital tablet and pen mouse are required

- is looking for tutors to join the live homework help program for a.ssignments in Math, English, Science or Social Science from grades 4-12. College students are also eligible.

A teacher can create a virtual classroom online on the subject you are knowledgeable about using the tools provided. Teachers get 60% of the course fees for all students who enroll and US$5 for each certificate sold. Payments are sent once a month, after the account balance reaches US$50 .

- provides live instruction for students in grades K-12 via the internet. Require certified experienced Math and Reading teachers working from home anywhere in USA. Compensation is US$10/hour.

- requires part time online writing tutors to work between 6 to 20 hours per week. They can work from any location with a computer and internet access. The candidate should have relevant experience in teaching and a degree in English language.

- requires tutors who are holding or working on a college degree or teacher certification. Online tuitions are provided according to students requirements and payment directly collected from students. Rates vary from US$10-$25 per hour

- get paid for teaching any professional, academic or hobby related subject. Teachers are paid a percentage of the fees they charge.

- provide online tuitions or homework help to students. Payment once a month by check.

- homework help required for engineering, history and law

- employs trained raters to evaluate essays online like TOEL , TSE

provide online teaching for specific courses, textbook help and test preparationCourse Bridge - offers courses on a variety of subjects. Qualified instructors are paid 55-70% of the registration fees paid by students. Instructors provide course material and evaluate student a.ssignments by email. Cheques in US$ are sent by postal mail

- provides online tuitions. Teachers from all countries can apply. You have to specify experience and expected hourly teaching rate.

- Suite University

ON LINE DATA ENTRY JOBS

Most people interested in working from home seem to be looking for Data entry jobs. For no genuine data entry job will you have to make upfront payment. The hourly rate for data entry is very low, and there is a lot of competition for the few jobs available. Most of the companies will require you to register online through their website or you can send your resume by mail. For document coding jobs, the coder reviews the documents and enters the data in a particular format, which includes document date, author, recipient, type and title. Usually this work is related to the legal field and all information remains confidential.

Working Solutions was started in 1996 and provides call center (phone ) work and data entry work to agents working from home . No fees are charged. Agents can work on 2-3 projects at a time depending on their skills and can earn between $7.20 per hour to $30 per hour, depending on the project. High speed internet access and Windows PC required. You may get a reply from them a few months after applying , depending on their clients requirement, since they have a long waiting list and few agents leave the company.

- typing images of words and numbers. Payment depends on accuracy and typing speed. If they are not taking up new enrollments , you can register on the website and will be put on the waiting list. An above average typist with a speed of 70-80 wpm can earn 6$ per hour. Checks are sent every week.

- offers data entry work, entering new customer information or revising existing customer information. Can work from home as independent contractors. Only residents of the city of Palm Coast, Florida, USA are eligible.

OnSite E-Discovery provides litigation support services

most vacancies are for virtual administrative a.ssistants. Online application form to be filled at website and applicants will be contacted according to client requirements.

- provides client billing services, including inputting data from source documents. Online application form is to be completed on website and you have to provide information on your typing speed.

- They have more than 60 work at home vendors for data entry.

SURVEYS

Online surveys are one of the simpler ways of earning money from home. Paid survey companies pay you in cash, points and prizes for spending your time giving opinions on various products and services. The amount you earn depends on your profile. If your demographic is attractive to the marketing companies conducting the surveys, you will receive more surveys and the value of each survey will also be higher. Genuine paid survey companies will not have any joining fee. You can maximize your earnings by signing up for all reputed survey companies. It is advisable to use a different email id for signing up for surveys , since your email id may be sold and you will receive spam.

one of the best known survey websites, pay US$5-$10 per survey. They only accept people who have a certain profile. Difficult to get a survey, but they pay regularly
participants may receive US$50 or more for participating, depending on the type of research
you get paid for initial registration, signups and referrals. Only one account allowed per household in USA, Age limit 18+ (younger allowed with parental permission). Minimum payout is US$25, payment through PayPal, Neteller, Check. Your account is credited after you signup for an offer. Some of the offers require a credit card, it is advisable to use a temporary credit card or prepaid debit card. Temporary (or virtual) credit cards can be generated using your online banking account. You can set a low limit like US$5 and they expire within 48 hours.
not a survey, get paid to complete free offers
- by answering surveys, you will be entered in a quarterly draw.
you earn points which can be redeemed for gift certificates or merchandise
send multiple surveys and pay regularly
Opinion on recent TV programs
USA, Canada, Europe. You earn points which can be converted to cash. They send a USA, Canada. You earn points which can be redeemed for cash

- USA, Canada, Australia , you earn points which can be redeemed for cash, gift certificate or products. Offer payment through
UK, USA, Canada - you receive payment after a long time. Before starting a survey, note down the project number for the survey, it will be required if you have problems getting payment.
- USA, Canada, payment by checkMedia Transfer - credits received for taking surveys can be redeemed for Amazon vouchers
- international, large survey company, pays in cash/check , surveys are not very frequent, no minimum withdrawal amount
- very popular website for surveys, you can join only through referrals. You can encash points for cash after you accumulate 375 points. They have a limited number of referrals (5) per person at a time. Members earn 100 points per referral.

Companies that do NOT require a landline phone.......

Cloud10

Uhaul

Babytobee

send resume to

VOIP

send resume to

Pr*finity

Parameds

send resume to .

Stewart Response Group

CLC

Fingerlakes

8 years ago '06        #82
Joemama0203 
space
space
CANADIAN WORK AT HOME COMPANIES

Tele-Pros

Good Luck everybody.
 8 years ago '04        #83
deziking 81 heat pts81 OP
space
space
$19,567 | Props total: 5234 5234
Wow thats a huge list, i'll have to check it out later tonight.
 8 years ago '06        #84
Joemama0203 
space
space
When u apply for jobs like Best Buy, Lowes, and all types of jobs they like to give u that annoying test with about a gazillion questions like 'do u like crowds' and 'are u a thrill seeker' and all sorts of irrelevant questions. And if u don't 'pass' this test, they dont even look at your application no matter how much ur qualified. So many companies are using them now. I hate them. lol. I ended up one day searching online to see if anyone else hated them like I do and if they have any tips on how to pass so a person could get a damn job. I figure this'll be useful to ppl here:

8 years ago '04        #85
space
space
 Joemama0203 said:
When u apply for jobs like Best Buy, Lowes, and all types of jobs they like to give u that annoying test with about a gazillion questions like 'do u like crowds' and 'are u a thrill seeker' and all sorts of irrelevant questions. And if u don't 'pass' this test, they dont even look at your application no matter how much ur qualified. So many companies are using them now. I hate them. lol. I ended up one day searching online to see if anyone else hated them like I do and if they have any tips on how to pass so a person could get a damn job. I figure this'll be useful to ppl here:

yes lmfao I hate those damn stupid questions!! I wish they made an app for that where it does every questions automatically lol.
 8 years ago '06        #86
Joemama0203 
space
space
 deziking said:
yes lmfao I hate those damn stupid questions!! I wish they made an app for that where it does every questions automatically lol.
lol that would be great

honestly how does it show u if Im a good fit and can do the work if I care whether or not courts let a criminal free or if I like my eggs scrambled or over-easy?? All these ppl want is basically clones and liars..lol cuz u know u gotta lie ur a.ss off to pass those tests.
 11-19-2009, 03:09 AM         #87
!LL MuZ!k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iAM2 said:
rhode island is tha worse..last i heard our unemployment rate was the highest in the nation at like 14%..s**ts horrible out here..all you see around here is everything with a going out of business sign..i know n*ggas that got 4yr degrees and theyre at home livin with mom with no job at all..people wit 6yr degrees struggle to hold on to their jobs..

my girls step-father owns a restaurant and i was lookin at tha resume's that people sent in to apply for the job opening he had as valet person and n*ggas with like 4yr degrees and like 8yrs experience in the complete opposite field are applying..theres nooooooooooooooooooooooo money in Rhode Island..

Sounds like me and other people I know.
Damn near every young adult I know has had to move back with their parents.
I was a engineer in Houston at Fluor and they cutting n*ggas like CRAZY!!!!!

I'm just trying to ride this s**t out on unemployment. I'm already on emergency unemployment right now.
I even did some bulls**t with my homeboy standing outside with signs for like $30 for that day.

It's f**ked up.

I'm glad I'm a humble dude cause I was just saving to get a house when I got laid off.
I know it's alot of c*cky motherf**kers that had good jobs. That's probably trying to duck low right now.

And smh at people still trying to "ball" and impress motherf**kers like they job can't be in jeoporady soon.
I'm interested to see what these holidays humbers gone look like. n*ggas was putting up trees and advertising christmas like 5 days after Halloween!!!!

at the galleria
 8 years ago '04        #88
space
space
some how I managed to get my self an interview tomm @ target.
 8 years ago '06        #89
Joemama0203 
space
space
 deziking said:
some how I managed to get my self an interview tomm @ target.
lol..thats great! good luck. hey its a job isnt it I guess u passed the personality test lol
 8 years ago '06        #90
Young_Remedy 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,645 | Props total: 324 324
 Joemama0203 said:

props on that s**t, i hate those stupid a.ss tests as well.. half the time those questions contradict each other
 8 years ago '06        #91
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Young_Remedy said:
props on that s**t, i hate those stupid a.ss tests as well.. half the time those questions contradict each other
That's just to test to see if you're telling the truth. I just hate it because I think it's the company taking an easy way out instead of interviewing to get the best candidate for a job.
 8 years ago '04        #92
space
space
 Joemama0203 said:
lol..thats great! good luck. hey its a job isnt it I guess u passed the personality test lol
lmfao yea i guess i'm a liar too ehhehe thanx. I'll see what they say about my bg tomm.
 8 years ago '06        #93
teejay12 
space
space
space
$1,030 | Props total: 0 0
i'm swear to god i'm goling thru the same s**t right now, it got WAAY too many bills to pay and moves to make for mua'fkz to be bu**sh*tin
 8 years ago '04        #94
OpeeFaSho 
space
space
$1,069 | Props total: 2 2
 Joemama0203 said:

Props on this. I've been trying to get an interview at Best Buy in the Geek Sqaud Department where I know I'm more than enough qualified. Now I figured out why they would'nt call me.
 8 years ago '04        #95
nobody 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,271 | Props total: 1037 1037
There is always the military. Join the air force or navy. Doesnt have to be the army or marines.
 8 years ago '06        #96
Joemama0203 
space
space
 OpeeFaSho said:
Props on this. I've been trying to get an interview at Best Buy in the Geek Sqaud Department where I know I'm more than enough qualified. Now I figured out why they would'nt call me.
Are u gonna reapply soon? I dont even think u have to wait to reapply unless the site itself doesnt let u. Because if ur test didnt send the right color code to the manager saying u passed, then they didnt see ur app anyway.
 8 years ago '04        #97
OpeeFaSho 
space
space
$1,069 | Props total: 2 2
 Joemama0203 said:
Are u gonna reapply soon? I dont even think u have to wait to reapply unless the site itself doesnt let u. Because if ur test didnt send the right color code to the manager saying u passed, then they didnt see ur app anyway.
Yea I just reapplied a couple hours ago. Hopefully I get a call soon, going to be bored for about 2 weeks while I'm on Thanksgiving break from college.
 11-20-2009, 01:59 AM         #98
LexiiiBanks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone still looking for my help contact me at
 8 years ago '06        #99
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
just got my bachelors in criminal justice... can't find s**t either... my join the national guard or something.
 8 years ago '04        #100
big jeffrey 
space
space
$2,385 | Props total: 359 359
^^^^ they pay all sorts of school cost........ google it
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop