So I basically have stop looking for jobs.

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 Antbone said:
Good News:

So i have an interview for this Security Officer position this week!! I'm so excited i'll keep yall updated on if i actually get hired or not!

Good luck fam... I had an interview last week the interview went well but I have to wait for my MVR, FBI, ACT 33 and 34s to come back. It's a school bus driver and they train you for your CDLs. I figure when school is out I can pick up a driving job for the local stores and just bang that out.. Crossing my fingers for the both of us.
 8 years ago '04        #62
deziking 81 heat pts81 OP
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5240 5240
 Jaiden05 said:
Good luck fam... I had an interview last week the interview went well but I have to wait for my MVR, FBI, ACT 33 and 34s to come back. It's a school bus driver and they train you for your CDLs. I figure when school is out I can pick up a driving job for the local stores and just bang that out.. Crossing my fingers for the both of us.
Good Luck man. Hopefully you get the job.
 8 years ago '04        #63
Ex[Hale] 
space
space
space
$657 | Props total: 7 7
 deziking said:
good s**t man I wanted to go that route but they are only looking for professionals. I'm on craigslist rite now a lot of scams on there but most of the employers are accepting resumes through emails so I'm emailing every single one of them. They didn't add phone # so i'm guessing they are legit. Had one company called vector marketing and my friend went to their interview and its door to door sales
Dont even waste your time. Word of advice, check out the companies u are pursuing with ripoffreport.com. That site will safe you alotta time and help you avoid scams.
 8 years ago '05        #64
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Ex[Hale] said:
Dont even waste your time. Word of advice, check out the companies u are pursuing with ripoffreport.com. That site will safe you alotta time and help you avoid scams.

I wouldn't say that... Most the companies in my area that uses craigslist are legit.... Be careful with the sites that direct you to another site. I haven't had any luck really with some of the Job search sites ( monster, indeed, simply hired, and yahoo ). Only luck I had really was careerlinks..... I call bulls**t with the job search sites tho. It's best for the employers to see you IMO. Who know you just might get an interview on spot.
 11-16-2009, 07:53 PM         #65
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in college as well, currently with no job, had one lil summer job back here two years ago, but that was for only three months, and most jobs want at least a year of experience, had a terrrrrrrible resume also, but to my surprise I was still getting interviews here and there, went to the career center in my school just last week, and this older lady helped me make a new one, this one is a thousand times better. So now I'm really confident, I was already confident in my old one, cus I was landing interviews but this one is pretty.

Far as a real job goes, and not just a summer one, I never had one, not even in retail...s**t sucks, I was want my break like all the other kids I know, seems like everybody has had a job at one point but me. It also pisses me off when I hear them b**ch about WHY they quit the job, their reasons don't even be that f**king important. :angry12: money wasted, and they also tell me how they get fired for the DUMBEST s**t, i really can't believe it, I just keep god first and pray one day something comes through.

Hold ya head man
 8 years ago '05        #66
boy_wonda 
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 29 29
yea same in PA and im a certified body man and painter for cars and no one is hiring im stuck with this dumb as detailing job at a mitsu dealer
 8 years ago '05        #67
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 boy_wonda said:
yea same in PA and im a certified body man and painter for cars and no one is hiring im stuck with this dumb as detailing job at a mitsu dealer

Yo! which part of PA are you from? My bestfriend is opening up a shop and he's looking for a body man and someone with ASE certs. I could run your info past him if you want... PM ME
 8 years ago '08        #68
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 Counterfeit215 said:
stop stealing, robbing, and commiting felonies and your job search would be easier.

Jobs are still very limited, but many areas are hiring
I havent done any of that and I got a degree. Im in the D so you know its terrible here in MI. Unemployment about 20%. Ive been looking for about 6 months...

:sleep2:
 8 years ago '05        #69
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
Anyone here good with writing resumes? That would be a good sub topic here also.
 8 years ago '07        #70
Antbone 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
 deziking said:
good s**t man I wanted to go that route but they are only looking for professionals. I'm on craigslist rite now a lot of scams on there but most of the employers are accepting resumes through emails so I'm emailing every single one of them. They didn't add phone # so i'm guessing they are legit. Had one company called vector marketing and my friend went to their interview and its door to door sales
i used to goto Craigslist alot, but most of the time it's the same s**tty jobs and they rarely call back....

so wat i did was went to Snagajob.com, Indeed.com, and also Jobfox.com these sites are pretty good which is the reason why i have an interview this week :dancingcool:

Hope people start hiring temporary atleast before Black Friday...

Jaiden05 said:
Same here Good Luck with them CDLs, i was about to do that same thing since it's only 6 weeks here in the meantime, while waitin on these lazy a.ss employers to decide to call people for interviews
 11-17-2009, 12:12 AM         #71
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stillers09 said:
i lost 2 jobs cause of burglary charge but i never got convicted but i found a nice job and been there for almost 2 years now. i had so sign a paper consenting to a background check, i thought i was screwed but nothing every happened im still workin
what job? i got a burglary charge and its hard out here, pause
 11-17-2009, 12:16 AM         #72
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Antbone said:
i used to goto Craigslist alot, but most of the time it's the same s**tty jobs and they rarely call back....

so wat i did was went to Snagajob.com, Indeed.com, and also Jobfox.com these sites are pretty good which is the reason why i have an interview this week :dancingcool:

Hope people start hiring temporary atleast before Black Friday...

Same here Good Luck with them CDLs, i was about to do that same thing since it's only 6 weeks here in the meantime, while waitin on these lazy a.ss employers to decide to call people for interviews
I had my cdl for about 1yr now and havent had a lead not once....Everyone wants experience, f*** CDL~!
 11-17-2009, 03:21 AM         #73
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I did this about.... 3 months ago. After applying at a s**tload of places that were hiring, calling, and even going on a few interviews to wind up with nothing I knew it wasn't happening.
 8 years ago '07        #74
Antbone 
space
space
So today is the day I have my Interview guys...Wish me luck!!
 8 years ago '07        #75
Antbone 
space
space
i need a P.E.R.C. card for this Security Officer job i just got!!!
 8 years ago '04        #76
big jeffrey 
space
space
$2,385 | Props total: 359 359
 Derric said:
Look into Wholesaling Real Estate.
That's what I did when I lost my job earlier this year. Started making anywhere from 5k-20k a month using little or none of my own money.
Yo im interested in this too... hit me with aPM
 8 years ago '05        #77
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Antbone said:
So today is the day I have my Interview guys...Wish me luck!!
good luck
 8 years ago '05        #78
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 1985 said:
I had my cdl for about 1yr now and havent had a lead not once....Everyone wants experience, f*** CDL~!

check out shuttle drivers for colleges.
 8 years ago '06        #79
Joemama0203 
space
space
$605 | Props total: 0 0
Reading all of this made me want to compile the best list I could of places to search for jobs. I hope this at least helps somebody find a position.

Places to search for Jobs:

Indeed
Careerbuilder
Monster
Hot Jobs
Snagajob
Simply Hired
Care.com
Craigslist [Be careful..scams galore.]

If you are in Florida u can also go to and click 'find a job'. They have a lot of job listings.

Non-job bank places to search for jobs:

-your city website
-your county/parish website
-colleges and university websites
-your public school system website
-temp/staffing agencies websites
-your local grocery store websites
-public libraries websites
-utilities website[s] [power, gas, water etc]
-cable and satellite providers websites
-Lowes, Home Depot, Wal-Mart, Target websites
-property management websites [for apartments and other properties. For leasing agent, maintenance, management, groundskeeper, and security jobs]
-hospital websites
-security companies websites
-community center websites
-drugstore websites [Walgreens, Cvs etc]
-bank and credit union websites
-hotel websites
-walking into places like restaurants and stores that don't have sites
-letting your friends and fam know ur hunting for a job so they can keep an eye out

Places to search for jobs you can work from home:

these 2 forums provided daily job leads, info on types of work at home jobs, companies to apply to and discussion.
http://www.workplacelikehome.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8

The types of work at home jobs that are out there are:

-Customer Service/Call center
-Transcription
-Sales
-Freelance writing
-Text guide
-Medical and Legal coding
-Medical billing
-Virtual a.ssistant
-Web design
-Google rater
-Online tutors/teachers
-Data entry
-Proofreading
-Text chat [adult]
-PSO [phone s3x operator]

Last edited by Joemama0203; 11-29-2009 at 06:43 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #80
Joemama0203 
space
space
$605 | Props total: 0 0
Some helpful lists for work at home jobs [to get more details just go to the forum]:

List of Legit WAH Jobs

Virtual Call Centers

Virtual Call Centers exist to allow an at-home contractor work with a company to service the company’s clients’ call center needs...most pertaining to processing calls or order placement and customer service. A good number of these companies service inbound calls, but there are some that are outbound projects such as follow-up service verification.

Work At Home Agent (not open to contract in all states)
LiveOps (not open to contract in all states)
Working Solutions
Alpine Access (please check their site as they are location specific)
ACD Direct
Voice Log
Willow CSN (requires that contractors be incorporated)
Customer Loyalty Concept (CLC)
Ver-A-Fast
Service800
O'Currance
Connect Plus, LLC
VIP Desk
Executive Secretaries

Transcription

Transcription is work that you receive on an audio file and have to type it (or transcribe) it into the format that the client requests. This work can be general, legal or medical in nature and some companies may require that you have the necessary background in order to contract with them.

Cyber Secretaries *Cyber Secretaries has changed it's name to Speak-Write.
Speak-Write
Ubiqus
Type Write
Caption Colorado
Fantastic Transcripts
Vitac
DRS
Accurate Typing
TigerFish
Thomas Transcription
Oracle Transcription
OSI
TransHealth
RapidText
BTC
NTI
Focus Infomatics
MT Jobs
Fast Chart
eScriptionist
Transcription 2000
MedQuist

Jobs Relating To Education:

Tutoring jobs:
Brainfuse
eHill Tutoring
eSylvan

Scoring:
ETS
Pearson

Adult Oriented WAHJs

There are two typs of WAHJs...Texting and PSO work.

Texting is, in essence, getting paid to chat. This is a service that is provided largely in the UK where contractors chat from your computer to customers that are using their cell phones to presumably chat with other customers like them (which is actually the contractor). This work can be adult in nature, so please keep that in mind. If a company does not have a website listed and you want to apply, you would just send an email expressing your interest to the follow addresses.

Evoke Chat - email:
Jet Text - email:
NOGoats - email:
LST - email:

PSO is working as a Phone s3x Operator or Actress. This type work includes speaking to all aspects of the industry. We are currently working on getting a more complete list of companies that hire PSOs together for you.

Phone Actress
Gayle Staffing

Forum with more adult oriented job leads

Companies that hire you as an Employee......

1-800-Contacts

1-800-Flowers

Advise Tech

Alpine Access

Ansafone

ARO

Auralog

Blue Zebra

Catalog Teleservices

Channel Blend

Cloud 10

Connect2Agent

Convergys

Customer Loyal Concepts

Delta Corporate Communications

Expert Business Development

Extended Presence

GE Call Centers

Hire Point TeleTech

TeleTech @Home is currently being offered in Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin and Wyoming. The program is also available at selected states in Australia and the United Kingdom. Additional locations will be announced as this becomes available.

InfoCision

J. Lodge

Jet Blue

Medco

N.E.W.

SiTEL

Time Communications

U-Haul

VForce through NTI (formally know as as Intrep)

West At Home

XAct TeleSolutions
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
64 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy