So I basically have stop looking for jobs.

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
skillz410 2 heat pts
space
space
$894 | Props total: 295 295
 hullaghans said:
Hey guys don't you know your own the computer all day you don't think its legit ways of making money network marketing is about to blow do your research at least try it its simple check this out
Co-sign...if yall dudes only knew that u don't need no job and could still make more marketing online then u would working for the man....make your own moves
 8 years ago '09        #42
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,832 | Props total: 1144 1144
 Ex[Hale] said:
For those looking for jobs, what search methods are you using?
I apply on the company's website, use indeed, monster, careerbuilder, go to job fairs, and sign up with all the local temp agencies (kellys, ajilon, adecco, manpower, and spherion)
 8 years ago '05        #43
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4738 4738
if your in the chicago area look up Globeground the are always hiring for plane and jet fuelers at o'hare airport, theres also a factory that use to hire mad people close to howard and dode but i dont remeber the name.........im gonna try to find the name of the place, its basically a factory job where you do inventory of auto parts
 8 years ago '09        #44
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,832 | Props total: 1144 1144
Wow I've been tempin so long that the temp agency just sent me a benefit package
 8 years ago '04        #45
deziking 81 heat pts81 OP
space
space
$19,574 | Props total: 5244 5244
wow thanks everyone for replying back. So I got word back from the court and they said that seal forums that I had file are in states attorney's office for review after that it's going to Presiding Judges Office for final review which would be sometime in the first week of december. Hopefully the seal passes and every goes smooth. I'm thinking about going out tomm(sunday) morning of course(nfl sunday can't miss) to fill out applications at any retail stores rite now. Hopefully by end of this week I land a temp job. If you are in chicago land and heard of aerotek well they contacted me on thursday and I was honest with them about my bg and he said that after everything is clear call me back he said my resume was really strong :applause: but this won't be still my s**t gets cleared. So that really didn't gave me any motivation. ALso got call from AT&T for job as vehicle service technician, they wanted me to fax my degree and certificate and s**t. I will be calling them on monday first thing see if I can get an interivew. Besides that nothings popping off rite now. Looking at job agencies out side of IL don't have problem relocating as i'm still 22 will be turning 23 in couple of weeks . And if anyone has any advice on what I should be putting in my applications and what not to put on it please let me know.

:greetings10:
 8 years ago '05        #46
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 deziking said:
wow thanks everyone for replying back. So I got word back from the court and they said that seal forums that I had file are in states attorney's office for review after that it's going to Presiding Judges Office for final review which would be sometime in the first week of december. Hopefully the seal passes and every goes smooth. I'm thinking about going out tomm(sunday) morning of course(nfl sunday can't miss) to fill out applications at any retail stores rite now. Hopefully by end of this week I land a temp job. If you are in chicago land and heard of aerotek well they contacted me on thursday and I was honest with them about my bg and he said that after everything is clear call me back he said my resume was really strong :applause: but this won't be still my s**t gets cleared. So that really didn't gave me any motivation. ALso got call from AT&T for job as vehicle service technician, they wanted me to fax my degree and certificate and s**t. I will be calling them on monday first thing see if I can get an interivew. Besides that nothings popping off rite now. Looking at job agencies out side of IL don't have problem relocating as i'm still 22 will be turning 23 in couple of weeks . And if anyone has any advice on what I should be putting in my applications and what not to put on it please let me know.

:greetings10:

check out the one site I posted fam. I heard go s**t about that company fam. I don't have a record but got fired on some bull shyt so I am scared to apply for s**t round my way. I've been working since 14 and had no problems outta my manager until this last one.
 8 years ago '05        #47
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
Forgot to mention be sure to follow up with your online job apps. I went to several different companies asking what's good with my apps. They asked how did I apply after not being able to locate my hard copy app. They said when ever someone feels out an app online it goes through a filter then to them.
 11-15-2009, 10:21 AM         #48
hullaghans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yes follow up with any app you gotta be hungry make em give you a job!!
 8 years ago '04        #49
space
space
 Jaiden05 said:
check out the one site I posted fam. I heard go s**t about that company fam. I don't have a record but got fired on some bull shyt so I am scared to apply for s**t round my way. I've been working since 14 and had no problems outta my manager until this last one.
yea I was checking that website out last night they got a lot of information. Thanx. :applause:
 11-15-2009, 01:27 PM         #50
LexiiiBanks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, I feel you. It's dumb hard to find a good job around my area too right now. With the holidays coming closer everyday money is becoming mandatory. If you need help on generating some income send me a P.M. It wont be much at first ($20-50 a day). But its a start. Good Luck
 8 years ago '05        #51
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 LexiiiBanks said:
Damn, I feel you. It's dumb hard to find a good job around my area too right now. With the holidays coming closer everyday money is becoming mandatory. If you need help on generating some income send me a P.M. It wont be much at first ($20-50 a day). But its a start. Good Luck

PM me that s**t please NO SCAMS.
 11-15-2009, 04:48 PM         #52
LexiiiBanks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If interested contact me on aim: Lexiiibanks
 8 years ago '04        #53
space
space
 stillers09 said:
i lost 2 jobs cause of burglary charge but i never got convicted but i found a nice job and been there for almost 2 years now. i had so sign a paper consenting to a background check, i thought i was screwed but nothing every happened im still workin
yea man I almost had the job at pep boys they did bg and everything came out clear but I think they didn't check for criminal because the service writer knew me from other shop. But I f**ked up because I thought I had this other job in my pocket at the dealership, see at that time I didn't know that this criminal s**t from 04 was still in my records so they told me that I wouldn't get the job because something came back negative. And that dealership was A block away from my house I could of f**king walked there! But I have a question after my bg gets cleared can I go back to that dealership and apply? I have many friends that work there and I would def like to go back to that dealership.
 11-15-2009, 09:37 PM         #54
LexiiiBanks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everyone contacting me, Idk whats up wtih my PM, But contact me on aim if your interested. Lexiiibanks
 8 years ago '06        #55
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
Got a Criminal justice Science degree and there isnt s**t. Layoffs like crazy. Hiring freezes. Im thinking airforce.
 8 years ago '06        #56
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,076 | Props total: 18880 18880
i feel your pain man....

I don't have a record and can't get a job man....it's f**king tough out here....seems like s**t will never change....

all you can do is just keep pushing and trying and hope that one day you catch a break....
 8 years ago '05        #57
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Sammyboi22 said:
Got a Criminal justice Science degree and there isnt s**t. Layoffs like crazy. Hiring freezes. Im thinking airforce.

I thought about going that route also.
 8 years ago '07        #58
Antbone 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
Good News:

So i have an interview for this Security Officer position this week!! I'm so excited i'll keep yall updated on if i actually get hired or not!
 8 years ago '07        #59
Antbone 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
 Sammyboi22 said:
u may or may not like it, but i joined the Army Reserve 2 yrs ago and it's not what i thought it was gone be

if you guys do plan on joining make sure it's for the right reasons and not just for money or school...Good Luck!!
 8 years ago '04        #60
space
space
 Antbone said:
Good News:

So i have an interview for this Security Officer position this week!! I'm so excited i'll keep yall updated on if i actually get hired or not!
good s**t man I wanted to go that route but they are only looking for professionals. I'm on craigslist rite now a lot of scams on there but most of the employers are accepting resumes through emails so I'm emailing every single one of them. They didn't add phone # so i'm guessing they are legit. Had one company called vector marketing and my friend went to their interview and its door to door sales
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago