So I basically have stop looking for jobs.

most viewed right now
 116
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 88
I will marry this woman for real.
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
23 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #21
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 409 409
 deziking said:
This s**t is just too depressing in this town in suburbs of chicago. I can't find a god damn job near 10mile radius from here. The only problem rite now i'm facing is that I had this retail theft from 04 that is in process of clearing up which takes 90 god damn days. I don't think anyone even hires without background check these days. And even if I put that I had convicted on the application it doesn't f**king help. I don't even know where to begin anymore. :angry12:


I feel your pain bro. I've never been in trouble with the law but I know a bunch of my dudes that has. Try here >>>>>>
 9 years ago '05        #22
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 409 409
 Reppindaburghh said:
I dont understand this problem.

If I got fired TOMORROW, or just quit for some reason, I could probably get hired at 10 other places by days end.

If you cant find a job, your either A.Not looking enough, or B.Your standards are to high.

Find a s**tty job while you look for a good one, man. Not a difficult concept.


Edit: I also have felonies, so that isnt an excuse.

Double Edit: You dont have to settle for a s**tty job, either. I make 18 dollars an hour on a good week. Jobs commision based. So it varies, but its never below 14 dollars an hour or so. And my job is EASY AS f**k. And i'm only 22, fresh 22 at that, so thats decent money considering I didnt go to college or any of that. But, just get a s**tty 9 dollar an hour job until you catch a break and find a good job.
where at bra? I am in the Burgh and been out of a Job for two months now.. All I see is bulls**t, I mean if I tried to apply for those and still nothing. I am in Pittsburgh too smh.
 11-12-2009, 11:07 PM         #23
Neeraj__23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn its hard in the US right now....Keep Yall heads up....If nun is really going on it your homestate or town Fort McMurray Alberta stays booming.....When I say theres alot of Oil here I mean Theres alot of that hasnt even been tapped yet....You guys think its just gunna stop up here and all the wells will run dry, Nope Im telling ya Seriously....Im 20yrs old making 23/hrs as a 2nd year electricians.....There is alot of opportunities for tradesmen up here, if ur willing to make the jump like some people the rewards will be mind blowing....Im saying just look it up
 9 years ago '05        #24
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 409 409
 Neeraj__23 said:
Damn its hard in the US right now....Keep Yall heads up....If nun is really going on it your homestate or town Fort McMurray Alberta stays booming.....When I say theres alot of Oil here I mean Theres alot of that hasnt even been tapped yet....You guys think its just gunna stop up here and all the wells will run dry, Nope Im telling ya Seriously....Im 20yrs old making 23/hrs as a 2nd year electricians.....There is alot of opportunities for tradesmen up here, if ur willing to make the jump like some people the rewards will be mind blowing....Im saying just look it up


Man, I think I am willing to bounce outta this damn state anyway. The only thing stopping me is that I am a Married man and a father of three. I just can't up route like that but I would if I could. Repdaburgh hopefully you can answer my question soon.
 9 years ago '04        #25
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$19,161 | Props total: 1735 1735
yeah. i quit a job back in may and i wasn't able to get a new one 'til mid-october. sh*t was frustrating but you gotta have faith and keep praying.
 9 years ago '05        #26
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,831 | Props total: 7887 7887
 Jaiden05 said:
where at bra? I am in the Burgh and been out of a Job for two months now.. All I see is bulls**t, I mean if I tried to apply for those and still nothing. I am in Pittsburgh too smh.

Where in PGH you from? If your ACTUALLY from PGH or the surrounding area I can reccomend you 3 employers that will hire yoy RIGHT NOW.
 9 years ago '05        #27
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 409 409
 [SIZE="5" said:
Reppindaburghh[/SIZE];14790008]Where in PGH you from? If your ACTUALLY from PGH or the surrounding area I can reccomend you 3 employers that will hire yoy RIGHT NOW.


Man, I almost stayed up all night for this post. I lived in Homewood all my life but recently moved to Forest Hill. If you don't know where that is it's right outside of Wilkinsburg. In fact I still have the city's zip. Thanks Bra


Last edited by Jaiden05; 11-13-2009 at 06:23 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #28
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 409 409
 Derric said:
I'll give you the same advice I give everyone else that's in the same boat....WORK FOR YOURSELF! Don't depend on someone to give you a job. Find whatever it is you're good at and go at it full speed.

That's more easier said then done. How can one ( not myself ) start their own legit or non legit business without money to begin with?
 9 years ago '05        #29
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 409 409
 Derric said:
Look into Wholesaling Real Estate.
That's what I did when I lost my job earlier this year. Started making anywhere from 5k-20k a month using little or none of my own money.


Just the market I wanted to f**k with. PM me the DETAILS. Good look.
 9 years ago '04        #30
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$15,112 | Props total: 6889 6889
good luck out to all you brothas man i feel for u we all in this same struggle man...s**t is not poppin in orlando like that either

as you can see u got n*ggas round here goin into office buildings strapped tryna murk their ex-supervisor n s**t..when i heard about it i jus felt bad for everybody involved yo

n*ggas is hurting bad in this country everywhere not jus minorities in the hood either

white suburbia is lookin for jobs as well strugglin doin wild s**t so u kno its crazy in the hood but stay on ur grind and if you are in school dont give up man finish that s**t and keep networking gettin ur resume' up..

im tryna network my a.ss off and do whateva i can to get into this manager trainee program for tires plus them n*ggas hold it down and you can make big bank during the program 12 bucks an hr as intern and afta the 10 week program they put you on fulltime where you make more..they only promote from within and you can make D.M. in less than 3 yrs if you work hard enough

its this one n*gga i kno who was in the program and got put on after graduation...he was wit tires plus for only a yr and 1/2 and got promoted in his field making over 100 stacks a yr so best believe my a.ss is charming the f**k outta these n*ggas down there tryna get put on


aye my n*ggas there is somethin out there u jus gotta be prepared and meet that opportunity u cant sit back...a n*gga got a hold on my account...cant register for my spring semester yet cuz financial aid is bulls**ttin..jus did my intent to graduate for the spring..bills crawlin up my a.ss but soon as i get this refund a n*gga finna keep workin at my lil bulls**t part time job to pay my bills off and use the refund dough to cop me a ounce and jus keep flippin it to have a lil side money in my pocket so i wont go crazy round dis b**ch


be smart out here yo! stay on yall grind!


Last edited by Dash420; 11-13-2009 at 07:06 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #31
Bizarreagain 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,173 | Props total: 9 9
s**t I been outta work since November 08 and gave up looking a long time ago. Here in Michigan unemployment is at 15%. Luckily my wife makes good money and pays the bills, I wish I could get her to pay my child support though lol.
 9 years ago '09        #32
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
avatar space
space
$8,997 | Props total: 1545 1545
 Reppindaburghh said:
I dont understand this problem.

If I got fired TOMORROW, or just quit for some reason, I could probably get hired at 10 other places by days end.

If you cant find a job, your either A.Not looking enough, or B.Your standards are to high.

Find a s**tty job while you look for a good one, man. Not a difficult concept.


Edit: I also have felonies, so that isnt an excuse.

Double Edit: You dont have to settle for a s**tty job, either. I make 18 dollars an hour on a good week. Jobs commision based. So it varies, but its never below 14 dollars an hour or so. And my job is EASY AS f**k. And i'm only 22, fresh 22 at that, so thats decent money considering I didnt go to college or any of that. But, just get a s**tty 9 dollar an hour job until you catch a break and find a good job.


Na it's about location for me. Ive lived in Pittsburgh before and I got interviews left and right but since Ive moved back to VA there is absolutley nothing...I'm sure youve been in the Burgh forever and you have a lot of people that can put you on with jobs, Ive lived in about 4 different towns in the last 3 years so I always have to network and meet new people...I guess its all about as they say location location location
 9 years ago '06        #33
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,410 | Props total: 2 2
I feel your pain man, that retail theft isn't goin to do you any favors though at all. Find something until you can get that cleared and hopefully you can get something after that.

I know a lot of people that can't find any work right now part time or full time s**t is ridiculous.
 9 years ago '06        #34
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,410 | Props total: 2 2
Another thing I'm noticing with this s**tty economy is that there are a lot of people trying to pull scams n s**t....talking about getting into real estate and this and that and then trying to take you for your money. Gotta be careful with that too, especially if it's some random person off the internet.
 9 years ago '07        #35
Antbone 
space
avatar space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 2 2
 123456 said:
Also in the chicago area...been looking for a job since july. Finally got one but it's s**tty pay and s**tty hours starting Friday. Package handling at FedEx. $10 an hour but only about 4 hrs a day so I'm guessing my check is gonna be just a little over 220 every 2 weeks.

You should try that too if you can't find anything....doesn't hurt to try. Interview was a joke.
dont depend on that 4hrs a day crap mayne, im in chicago too lol, and i was at the one near harlem ave. and they only let the new people work so many hrs in a week, and the check ended up being damn near $80 bucks

and also i been looking for a job all year long :angry12:
 9 years ago '04        #36
DramaKing 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 13 13
I'm in Metro Detroit working, but always trying to expand myself, but around here i'm lucky to be working....keep ur chin up and keep plugging away.
 11-13-2009, 06:55 PM         #37
vagurl02 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well, my husband and I are both looking for jobs now. It's sad because we can't even afford our own place right now. My last two positions lasted one year and two years, but they were temp. He was terminated from his old position, but the new management wants him back. He's leary because the job still has the same politics. Both of us are also in school-he's pursuing a B.S. in Computer Science, and I'm pursuing a M.A. in Public Relations. It's hard to even apply for any type of benefits because you get more a.ssistance as a single parent or person. Every one says to keep your head up, but it's so damn hard-esp. if you have a kid. Relocation might be an option for those who can afford it or have some leads. Good luck! How does the job market look in North Carolina-esp. Charlotte???
 9 years ago '09        #38
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
avatar space
space
$8,997 | Props total: 1545 1545
 vagurl02 said:
Well, my husband and I are both looking for jobs now. It's sad because we can't even afford our own place right now. My last two positions lasted one year and two years, but they were temp. He was terminated from his old position, but the new management wants him back. He's leary because the job still has the same politics. Both of us are also in school-he's pursuing a B.S. in Computer Science, and I'm pursuing a M.A. in Public Relations. It's hard to even apply for any type of benefits because you get more a.ssistance as a single parent or person. Every one says to keep your head up, but it's so damn hard-esp. if you have a kid. Relocation might be an option for those who can afford it or have some leads. Good luck! How does the job market look in North Carolina-esp. Charlotte???
Your in va too? Yeah there isn't s**t out here, I've been temp at my job exactly 1 year in 2 weeks out here in Richmond
 9 years ago '04        #39
Ex[Hale] 
space
space
space
$658 | Props total: 8 8
For those looking for jobs, what search methods are you using?
 11-14-2009, 01:16 PM         #40
hullaghans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey guys don't you know your own the computer all day you don't think its legit ways of making money network marketing is about to blow do your research at least try it its simple check this out

[video - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
181 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
192 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
74 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy