So I basically have stop looking for jobs.

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
165 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-02-2010, 03:33 AM         #261
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Retail is always hiring........
 09-07-2010, 07:39 AM         #262
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm trying to fine a security job...my last Security company "Allied Barton" left me hanging this entire summer

didnt know if i would return back to work in september or what...and when i tried calling my Account Manager he dodged all my cars and never returned them
 7 years ago '07        #263
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,207 | Props total: 1266 1266
man its hard all over i live in nyc so imagine wat im goin thru and I have no record and have a degree... its just hard rite now, i get discouraged everyday but we all just gotta be patient it will come trust
 09-09-2010, 08:00 PM         #264
Disyaboi111 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
try living in Michigan with a Technical degree, 2 felonies, and 40K in loans hanging over your head while black. Haaaa......
 7 years ago '04        #265
deziking 79 heat pts79 OP
space
space
$19,533 | Props total: 5117 5117
 Disyaboi111 said:
try living in Michigan with a Technical degree, 2 felonies, and 40K in loans hanging over your head while black. Haaaa......
Now that's depressing for real. Good luck.
 7 years ago '09        #266
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,813 | Props total: 1137 1137
 Disyaboi111 said:
the worst part
 7 years ago '08        #267
lr501 
space
space
$3,183 | Props total: 40 40
for yall livin in the dallas area....its actually in irving...amazon.com is hiring...its a huge distribution center...they really finna get alot of business within the next couple months cuz the holidays are comin up soon...i work there now...they start u off at 10.75 and u get paid weekly....and u can get hella overtime...u go thru a temp agency...u fill out the application and get the drug test within 30 mins...

pm any questions if yall got any...i can refer u...no bullsh*t

Last edited by lr501; 09-13-2010 at 10:38 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #268
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,722 | Props total: 2207 2207
 lr501 said:
for yall livin in the dallas area....its actually in irving...amazon.com is hiring...its a huge distribution center...they really finna get alot of business within the next couple months cuz the holidays are comin up soon...i work there now...they start u off at 10.75 and u get paid weekly....and u can get hella overtime...u go thru a temp agency...u fill out the application and get the drug test within 30 mins...

pm any questions if yall got any...i can refer u...no bullsh*t
f**k i wish that spot was in jersey right now. n*ggas is hungry out here, no work.
 7 years ago '05        #269
casta 
space
space
$293 | Props total: 6 6
for thoses that are not employed..yall should join MSC (military Sealfit Command) easiest highest paying job on the planet.
 7 years ago '04        #270
big jeffrey 
space
space
$2,384 | Props total: 358 358
^^? more info?
 09-14-2010, 09:06 AM         #271
flex001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Where in PGH you from? If your ACTUALLY from PGH or the surrounding area I can reccomend you 3 employers that will hire yoy RIGHT NOW.
where at??? n i dont wanna hear micky d's been there and other fast food places before might get this job at f**king walmart 8.60 a hr working overnight in a cold a.ss freezer but dont know if im even gonna get that was post to start orientation today but they said my backround check is still "pending" man i hope i get this job. it aint easy in pittsburgh been looking for months even stopped smoking weed so i can pass a p!ss test.
 7 years ago '08        #272
lr501 
space
space
$3,183 | Props total: 40 40
 Daddy Black said:
f**k i wish that spot was in jersey right now. n*ggas is hungry out here, no work.
what i did bruh was just went down to where all the distribution centers (cuz most of them are close to each other or there are a few in a certain area) and filled out a couple applications...fedex..another place called aviall...they are should be hiring alot of people cuz like i said before the holidays are comin soon so they need alot of people to help wit the shipments and all...

so just go to any shippin/distribution center and just fill out an app...

good luck on that sh*t
 09-14-2010, 08:56 PM         #273
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, its ppl in here looking hard, and I just left a job....looking for something better though, with more laid back manager's.
 09-18-2010, 04:23 PM         #274
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A lot of s**t just happen and I am in need of a job asap. I have been pretty much applying for everything everywhere on every site. Any sites better then the others as far as finding jobs? All I need is an interview and I can talk my way into any job so I just need a site that has actual jobs and not scams.

I am mostly applying for minimum wage area jobs with a couple of technical jobs involving computer repair.

Any tips would be appreciated...
 7 years ago '05        #275
casta 
space
space
$293 | Props total: 6 6
 big jeffrey said:
^^? more info?
check out the website

its a regular gov. job with all the benefits, working along side with the US Navy. ...let me Say it again a REGULAR GOV JOB..this is not the military or any branch, which means you can quite anytime, and theres no type of boot camp. this is a company funded by the gov. to supply the US Navy with supplies.

more about the job: there are many types of jobs you can do, but entry level supplyUtility (what im doing) is pretty much janitor work and serve people food..so easy a caveman can do it. i just started in April this year, i make close to 2k every 2 weeks...my boy has been doing for about 4 years, always come back home stacked up...holla at me if yall got any other questions
 10-04-2010, 03:30 AM         #276
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
out here in Cali man, I ain't been able to get a damn thing. Anyone know of any virtual call centers thats hiring?
 7 years ago '04        #277
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,749 | Props total: 431 431
 casta said:
check out the website

its a regular gov. job with all the benefits, working along side with the US Navy. ...let me Say it again a REGULAR GOV JOB..this is not the military or any branch, which means you can quite anytime, and theres no type of boot camp. this is a company funded by the gov. to supply the US Navy with supplies.

more about the job: there are many types of jobs you can do, but entry level supplyUtility (what im doing) is pretty much janitor work and serve people food..so easy a caveman can do it. i just started in April this year, i make close to 2k every 2 weeks...my boy has been doing for about 4 years, always come back home stacked up...holla at me if yall got any other questions
this s**t only in certain areas or what? 2k every 2weeks for being a janitor type s**t..yo sign my a.ss up
 10-04-2010, 05:53 PM         #278
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we have it good in texas...
 7 years ago '10        #279
reppinI85 
space
space
$708 | Props total: 363 363
I'm at the point now where I'm looking outside my region if its a major company. One company flew me to Ohio about 2 weeks ago for an interview. Still waiting
 7 years ago '04        #280
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
back on the job hunt. my hours got cut at a market research company i was with. technically i'm still with em, but shiits been wack.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
37 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
150 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
19 hours ago