So I basically have stop looking for jobs.

most viewed right now
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Drake- Iím Upset
316 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-02-2010, 02:33 AM         #261
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Retail is always hiring........
 09-07-2010, 06:39 AM         #262
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm trying to fine a security job...my last Security company "Allied Barton" left me hanging this entire summer

didnt know if i would return back to work in september or what...and when i tried calling my Account Manager he dodged all my cars and never returned them
 8 years ago '07        #263
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,368 | Props total: 1457 1457
man its hard all over i live in nyc so imagine wat im goin thru and I have no record and have a degree... its just hard rite now, i get discouraged everyday but we all just gotta be patient it will come trust
 09-09-2010, 07:00 PM         #264
Disyaboi111 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
try living in Michigan with a Technical degree, 2 felonies, and 40K in loans hanging over your head while black. Haaaa......
 8 years ago '04        #265
deziking 98 heat pts98 OP
space
space
$20,991 | Props total: 7881 7881
 Disyaboi111 said:
try living in Michigan with a Technical degree, 2 felonies, and 40K in loans hanging over your head while black. Haaaa......
Now that's depressing for real. Good luck.
 8 years ago '09        #266
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,997 | Props total: 1545 1545
 Disyaboi111 said:
the worst part
 8 years ago '08        #267
lr501 
space
space
$3,190 | Props total: 41 41
for yall livin in the dallas area....its actually in irving...amazon.com is hiring...its a huge distribution center...they really finna get alot of business within the next couple months cuz the holidays are comin up soon...i work there now...they start u off at 10.75 and u get paid weekly....and u can get hella overtime...u go thru a temp agency...u fill out the application and get the drug test within 30 mins...

pm any questions if yall got any...i can refer u...no bullsh*t

Last edited by lr501; 09-13-2010 at 09:38 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #268
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,043 | Props total: 2921 2921
 lr501 said:
for yall livin in the dallas area....its actually in irving...amazon.com is hiring...its a huge distribution center...they really finna get alot of business within the next couple months cuz the holidays are comin up soon...i work there now...they start u off at 10.75 and u get paid weekly....and u can get hella overtime...u go thru a temp agency...u fill out the application and get the drug test within 30 mins...

pm any questions if yall got any...i can refer u...no bullsh*t
f**k i wish that spot was in jersey right now. n*ggas is hungry out here, no work.
 8 years ago '05        #269
casta 
space
space
$293 | Props total: 6 6
for thoses that are not employed..yall should join MSC (military Sealfit Command) easiest highest paying job on the planet.
 8 years ago '04        #270
big jeffrey 
space
space
$2,419 | Props total: 382 382
^^? more info?
 09-14-2010, 08:06 AM         #271
flex001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Where in PGH you from? If your ACTUALLY from PGH or the surrounding area I can reccomend you 3 employers that will hire yoy RIGHT NOW.
where at??? n i dont wanna hear micky d's been there and other fast food places before might get this job at f**king walmart 8.60 a hr working overnight in a cold a.ss freezer but dont know if im even gonna get that was post to start orientation today but they said my backround check is still "pending" man i hope i get this job. it aint easy in pittsburgh been looking for months even stopped smoking weed so i can pass a p!ss test.
 8 years ago '08        #272
lr501 
space
space
$3,190 | Props total: 41 41
 Daddy Black said:
f**k i wish that spot was in jersey right now. n*ggas is hungry out here, no work.
what i did bruh was just went down to where all the distribution centers (cuz most of them are close to each other or there are a few in a certain area) and filled out a couple applications...fedex..another place called aviall...they are should be hiring alot of people cuz like i said before the holidays are comin soon so they need alot of people to help wit the shipments and all...

so just go to any shippin/distribution center and just fill out an app...

good luck on that sh*t
 09-14-2010, 07:56 PM         #273
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, its ppl in here looking hard, and I just left a job....looking for something better though, with more laid back manager's.
 09-18-2010, 03:23 PM         #274
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A lot of s**t just happen and I am in need of a job asap. I have been pretty much applying for everything everywhere on every site. Any sites better then the others as far as finding jobs? All I need is an interview and I can talk my way into any job so I just need a site that has actual jobs and not scams.

I am mostly applying for minimum wage area jobs with a couple of technical jobs involving computer repair.

Any tips would be appreciated...
 8 years ago '05        #275
casta 
space
space
$293 | Props total: 6 6
 big jeffrey said:
^^? more info?
check out the website

its a regular gov. job with all the benefits, working along side with the US Navy. ...let me Say it again a REGULAR GOV JOB..this is not the military or any branch, which means you can quite anytime, and theres no type of boot camp. this is a company funded by the gov. to supply the US Navy with supplies.

more about the job: there are many types of jobs you can do, but entry level supplyUtility (what im doing) is pretty much janitor work and serve people food..so easy a caveman can do it. i just started in April this year, i make close to 2k every 2 weeks...my boy has been doing for about 4 years, always come back home stacked up...holla at me if yall got any other questions
 10-04-2010, 02:30 AM         #276
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
out here in Cali man, I ain't been able to get a damn thing. Anyone know of any virtual call centers thats hiring?
 8 years ago '04        #277
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$15,344 | Props total: 747 747
 casta said:
check out the website

its a regular gov. job with all the benefits, working along side with the US Navy. ...let me Say it again a REGULAR GOV JOB..this is not the military or any branch, which means you can quite anytime, and theres no type of boot camp. this is a company funded by the gov. to supply the US Navy with supplies.

more about the job: there are many types of jobs you can do, but entry level supplyUtility (what im doing) is pretty much janitor work and serve people food..so easy a caveman can do it. i just started in April this year, i make close to 2k every 2 weeks...my boy has been doing for about 4 years, always come back home stacked up...holla at me if yall got any other questions
this s**t only in certain areas or what? 2k every 2weeks for being a janitor type s**t..yo sign my a.ss up
 10-04-2010, 04:53 PM         #278
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we have it good in texas...
 8 years ago '10        #279
reppinI85 
space
space
$865 | Props total: 624 624
I'm at the point now where I'm looking outside my region if its a major company. One company flew me to Ohio about 2 weeks ago for an interview. Still waiting
 8 years ago '04        #280
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,789 | Props total: 310 310
back on the job hunt. my hours got cut at a market research company i was with. technically i'm still with em, but shiits been wack.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 1st Madden 19 details revealed
84 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1354 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
#HarveyWeinstein Released on Bail
32 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy