So I basically have stop looking for jobs.

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #221
Antbone 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
 kraYz13 said:
They told me to come in at 9 and ask for becky I got there at 8:30am went inside some girl that worked there told me becky doesn't come in until 6pm so it had to be an evening interview I never heard of a interview @ 9pm so I figured it was 9 am I got it rescheduled for tuesday @7pm.
Posted via Mobile Device
gimmie dat becky!!

but yeah when i went to my interview it was the evening time too, and the GPS on ur phone works wonders i can go where no man has gone before!!

and u will be doing some of everything, like cashier, the person who gets the tickets, cleaning up those nasty theaters after the big crowds leave all their popcorn and baby diapers on the floor
 8 years ago '04        #222
deziking 81 heat pts81 OP
space
space
$19,570 | Props total: 5242 5242
whelll woke up today and got a phone call from car x about job interview. Haven't called em back yet will call them during my break see what they say. This court needs to hurry up with this s**t.
 8 years ago '07        #223
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
 deziking said:
whelll woke up today and got a phone call from car x about job interview. Haven't called em back yet will call them during my break see what they say. This court needs to hurry up with this s**t.
Good luck
I have a interview today just hope its 1 on 1 I fail at group interviews everyone comes prepared with save the world speeches and experience in the same company hard to compete with that.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #224
deziking 81 heat pts81 OP
space
space
$19,570 | Props total: 5242 5242
 Antbone said:
gimmie dat becky!!

but yeah when i went to my interview it was the evening time too, and the GPS on ur phone works wonders i can go where no man has gone before!!

and u will be doing some of everything, like cashier, the person who gets the tickets, cleaning up those nasty theaters after the big crowds leave all their popcorn and baby diapers on the floor
yea morning time people are all fuzzy and s**t getting everything ready. I guess evening is when it's calm.
 8 years ago '04        #225
newfnshow715 
space
space
$3,199 | Props total: 0 0
 123456 said:
Also in the chicago area...been looking for a job since july. Finally got one but it's s**tty pay and s**tty hours starting Friday. Package handling at FedEx. $10 an hour but only about 4 hrs a day so I'm guessing my check is gonna be just a little over 220 every 2 weeks.

You should try that too if you can't find anything....doesn't hurt to try. Interview was a joke.

Part time should be making more than that, my cousin makes less money than you and she gets $400+ every 2 weeks. If your getting paid less you are working like 10 hrs a week. Anyway, I don't think $10 is s**tty pay bc I would take something for $8 an hr and I have three degrees man. I think you need to get your mind right, $10 is plenty of money for that simple task I mean I would do it for $8. If it were full time you would be making over 20k with no edu and thats bad ? come on bro, I would do it for half that lol and u live in IL so you that 20k would do u good as fukk.
 01-26-2010, 12:05 AM         #226
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sup guys, i've been following this thread for a while. I would like to ask all the college graduates on this board looking for jobs, do employers look at ur gpa?
 8 years ago '05        #227
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
i was about to ask that if anything just lie about your gpa
 8 years ago '07        #228
space
space
If my gpa was better I could just get a job at my school for 10 a hour
Posted via Mobile Device
 01-28-2010, 02:03 PM         #229
NDIRISH7777 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zo1987 said:
sup guys, i've been following this thread for a while. I would like to ask all the college graduates on this board looking for jobs, do employers look at ur gpa?
employers want to see your gpa, if its not on your resume they will a.ssume it's bad so its better to put it. unless its real low then i wouldnt put it. but to answer your question..yes, they do look at your gpa. its one of the first things they look at.
 8 years ago '04        #230
big jeffrey 
space
space
$2,385 | Props total: 359 359
i've never had anyone ask me about my gpa, then again it depends on what kind of job ur applying for, a small business doesnt give a f**k about your GPA,
 8 years ago '07        #231
space
space
That amc theatre never called me back but the closer one just called me for a interview hope I don't f**k this one up I really hate interviews they ask you some dumb s**t like "tell me a time you were working in a group and got an A" just hire me b**ches its only minimum wage.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #232
Antbone 
space
space
 kraYz13 said:
That amc theatre never called me back but the closer one just called me for a interview hope I don't f**k this one up I really hate interviews they ask you some dumb s**t like "tell me a time you were working in a group and got an A" just hire me b**ches its only minimum wage.
Posted via Mobile Device
oh ok well maybe the further one noticed it would be better for u to work at a closer one!! so that sounds about right, and make sure u dont get the times mixed up again for the interview, i think minimum wage nowadays is liike $8.50 or something
 8 years ago '07        #233
space
space
Minimum wage depends on where you live its 7.25 here or 7.15, they called me because I applied to 3 different locations that first one was 6 miles away.

Give me some questions to ask antbone I really want this job bro.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #234
Antbone 
space
space
"Why do you want to work for AMC?"

"Where do you see yourself in 5 years?"

"Why should we hire you?"
 8 years ago '07        #235
space
space
 Antbone said:
"Why do you want to work for AMC?"

"Where do you see yourself in 5 years?"

"Why should we hire you?"
I meant questions I should ask the interviewer but the 5 year question would be hard for me to answer since I'm going to college right now to be a radiography tech
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #236
chrisf249 
space
space
$1,059 | Props total: 363 363
so what do ya think is a bad college gpa?
 8 years ago '07        #237
Antbone 
space
space
to tell u the truth this AMC interview will and should be a peace of cake...

the only thing u should be worried about is getting their on time...my interview they had about 10 people all in one room and basically told us when can we start to work!!
 8 years ago '06        #238
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 chrisf249 said:
so what do ya think is a bad college gpa?
Depends on what you want to do for work.
 8 years ago '06        #239
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 kraYz13 said:
I meant questions I should ask the interviewer but the 5 year question would be hard for me to answer since I'm going to college right now to be a radiography tech
Posted via Mobile Device
Those questions are just to throw you off sometimes. More or less a way of trying to see what you're really about.

9 times out of 10 you are better off telling them something they want to hear rather than what you're actually thinking on a question like that.
 8 years ago '06        #240
chrisf249 
space
space
$1,059 | Props total: 363 363
right now im looking into internships across the nation. have any of you guys heard of thesca.org? they want me to pay 25 dollars for the app fee.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago