So I basically have stop looking for jobs.

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #201
deziking 81 heat pts81 OP
space
space
$19,590 | Props total: 5292 5292
damn congrats on the job dude hold on to it tight. Good Luck.
 8 years ago '07        #202
Antbone 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
 Joemama0203 said:
lol its ok.

U start that job today right? how's it going
Yep, i started this afternoon til like 9 at night, and let me tell u the temperature here in Chicago was no joke...i was out there freezing my a.ss off

but i wasn't out the whole time just in and out mostly, it was okay not what i expected..

deziking said:
damn congrats on the job dude hold on to it tight. Good Luck.
thanks alot mayne, any luck on ur job hunting yet?!
 8 years ago '06        #203
Joemama0203 
space
space
$605 | Props total: 0 0
 Antbone said:
Yep, i started this afternoon til like 9 at night, and let me tell u the temperature here in Chicago was no joke...i was out there freezing my a.ss off

but i wasn't out the whole time just in and out mostly, it was okay not what i expected
o ok u stay in chicago..yeah i heard about the temp drops everywhere. it dropped here by me as well.
even tho it want what u expected, hopefully it'll continue to go ok.
 8 years ago '07        #204
Antbone 
space
space
 Joemama0203 said:
o ok u stay in chicago..yeah i heard about the temp drops everywhere. it dropped here by me as well.
even tho it want what u expected, hopefully it'll continue to go ok.
yea im off tomorrow then i work tues - thurs overnight (10pm - 6am)
 01-04-2010, 07:17 PM         #205
hillaryC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I graduated with a finance degree in may and was scared as heck my last semester about what i was going to do. I got accepted into grad school with a full ride at the last minute. THANK YOU GOD! Anyway i decided that when i finished this degree i wasn't going to be in the same financial position i was currently in----broke. So ive been studying the stock market and really began to concentrate on penny stocks this past semester. Started investing joined a team and... lets just say the account is looking lovely! If you want more info pm me! Don't let the big timers fool you! Average people like you and I can make serious money in the market too. Stop waiting to get a boss and be the boss.

feel free to contact me with any questions or simply details on what im talking about. Or just PM me to say hi, im new to the site and would love to make new friends :)
 8 years ago '07        #206
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,478 | Props total: 411 411
just got called for an interview with amc theatre, i applied to 3 locations and the furthest one called me back oh well atleast i gotta call i just have to find out how to get there before the day of the interview so im early for it.
 01-05-2010, 09:14 AM         #207
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Antbone said:
UPDATE: So this New Year's Eve i had a interview for this security position...

Everything went so well that i ended up with a job to start off the New Year!! AMAZING

I took the drug test there and everything all in one day..:agreement6:

I start this weekend..
Congratulations! Keep in mind what I told you in the other threads though.
Get you some business cards printed up to advertise your Security services. Pass them out to people and businesses and get some money on the side.
 8 years ago '04        #208
space
space
 Antbone said:

but i wasn't out the whole time just in and out mostly, it was okay not what i expected..

thanks alot mayne, any luck on ur job hunting yet?!
Just holding on to this temp warehouse job until I get word from this slow a.ss court about my case clearing up s**t takes 90 days..... it's getting closer though I know that. I'mma email them b**ches rite now thanx for reminding me lol. :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '09        #209
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,832 | Props total: 1147 1147
 deziking said:
Just holding on to this temp warehouse job until I get word from this slow a.ss court about my case clearing up s**t takes 90 days..... it's getting closer though I know that. I'mma email them b**ches rite now thanx for reminding me lol. :dancingcool:
good luck bruh....I remember that feeling last year, waiting for my expungement to go through...
I just sent my fingerprints to the FBI 2 weeks ago, to see what sort of background they would have on me...I hope nothing comes back, even though it was expunged, you never know what the government has on you....
 8 years ago '04        #210
space
space
damn thats crazy man, My papers are still in attorneys office then I guess it will be sent to the judge to okay it than it will be cleared. This is f**king bs, this s**t is going to take ages to clear up.
 8 years ago '07        #211
Antbone 
space
space
 kraYz13 said:
just got called for an interview with amc theatre, i applied to 3 locations and the furthest one called me back oh well atleast i gotta call i just have to find out how to get there before the day of the interview so im early for it.
Good Luck on that interview mayne, i used to work for AMC theaters, the main good thing about that is you can goto any AMC in the country for free aswell as however many guests you want to bring :dancingcool:
 01-07-2010, 02:38 PM         #212
Penny Hard A Wa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I feel yall for real. I graduated from 4 year college last summer, never found a job after applying for over 100 positions!!:angry14: That's why I started taking matters into my own hands and getting on this Entrepreneur s**t!! (Music producer/Investing/Clothing line) I feel like that's the only way a n*gga can be successful now a days...:smh2:
 8 years ago '07        #213
Antbone 
space
space
 Penny Hard A Wa said:
I feel yall for real. I graduated from 4 year college last summer, never found a job after applying for over 100 positions!!:angry14: That's why I started taking matters into my own hands and getting on this Entrepreneur s**t!! (Music producer/Investing/Clothing line) I feel like that's the only way a n*gga can be successful now a days...:smh2:
:s**thappe

nah but for real u just gotta keep trying, and try harder!! someone will call..
 8 years ago '07        #214
space
space
 Antbone said:
Good Luck on that interview mayne, i used to work for AMC theaters, the main good thing about that is you can goto any AMC in the country for free aswell as however many guests you want to bring :dancingcool:
how come you stopped working there?

any advice for the interview? like questions they might ask or haircuts i have dreads right now but im willing to cut it for a job but at the same time i don't wanna just cut it off if i could have kept the hair in the first place.
 8 years ago '07        #215
Antbone 
space
space
 kraYz13 said:
how come you stopped working there?

any advice for the interview? like questions they might ask or haircuts i have dreads right now but im willing to cut it for a job but at the same time i don't wanna just cut it off if i could have kept the hair in the first place.
keep it, they don't really care about how u wear ur hair at this particular job

and u basically have the job more then likely, they will just tell u some common sense stuff
 8 years ago '04        #216
OpeeFaSho 
space
space
$1,069 | Props total: 2 2
Most of you'll applying for jobs online, need to call them within 2-3 days. Sometimes your resume will get sent into their junk mail and they won't even bother to read it.
 8 years ago '07        #217
space
space
 Antbone said:
keep it, they don't really care about how u wear ur hair at this particular job

and u basically have the job more then likely, they will just tell u some common sense stuff
I hope so, seems like a cool job what were you doing while you worked there ill pretty much do anything since I have no experience the only thing I'm a little worried about is the driving distance its 6 miles from my house but I have a car so its cool.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #218
space
space
I went to the interview on thursday morning got there around 8:30am turned out I was 12 hours early go it rescheduled for tuesday ended up getting lost later that night when I tried to go back at 9pm but I figured out how to use the gps on my phone and got home in 5 minutes I didn't tell them about that tho
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #219
space
space
 kraYz13 said:
I went to the interview on thursday morning got there around 8:30am turned out I was 12 hours early go it rescheduled for tuesday ended up getting lost later that night when I tried to go back at 9pm but I figured out how to use the gps on my phone and got home in 5 minutes I didn't tell them about that tho
Posted via Mobile Device
lol how'd you get there 12hrs early??
 8 years ago '07        #220
space
space
 deziking said:
lol how'd you get there 12hrs early??
They told me to come in at 9 and ask for becky I got there at 8:30am went inside some girl that worked there told me becky doesn't come in until 6pm so it had to be an evening interview I never heard of a interview @ 9pm so I figured it was 9 am I got it rescheduled for tuesday @7pm.
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy