Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '05        #41
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
right and like i said its just a coincidence that the servers overloaded the same time the single player patch was put on your system. so you can buy whatever the guy says about his game hes trying to sugar coat bulls**t all you want.. in the meantime ill remain a pissed off consumer...and uhhh i just paid 60 bucks for a game not trading it less i get the same price..and unless you were born yesterday you should know that dosnt happen. who wants to bet the s**tty devs that made cod 3 and WAW are laughing there a.sses off

and eat a d*ck dude serious and not IW's like your slurping

Last edited by TheInevitable24; 11-11-2009 at 04:12 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #42
space
space
if you dont like it stop coming in the threads full of pissed off consumers who will continue to b**ch till friday its that simple
 8 years ago '06        #43
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,531 | Props total: 951 951
Wat D FsGK
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #44
season 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 20 20
waddup with this new patch?
 8 years ago '04        #45
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4

I guess I'll keep this joint in the shrink wrap for a while
 8 years ago '05        #46
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
 TheInevitable24 said:
right and like i said its just a coincidence that the servers overloaded the same time the single player patch was put on your system. so you can buy whatever the guy says about his game hes trying to sugar coat bulls**t all you want.. in the meantime ill remain a pissed off consumer...and uhhh i just paid 60 bucks for a game not trading it less i get the same price..and unless you were born yesterday you should know that dosnt happen. who wants to bet the s**tty devs that made cod 3 and WAW are laughing there a.sses off

and eat a d*ck dude serious and not IW's like your slurping
ummm it wasnt at the same time i played for 4 hrs last night after i installed that patch so that logic is flawed
 8 years ago '05        #47
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,064 | Props total: 706 706
I've been playing since 4...s**t is crazy cause no one else can get on...
 8 years ago '06        #48
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
i dont understand how some people can play this online while some still cant with the same damn patch. Back to Single player.
 8 years ago '05        #49
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
check the twitters of fourtwozero and mw2 they have constant updates mw2 put up bout 2 hrs ago that servers are slowly coming back online so thats y some are playing
 8 years ago '06        #50
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:
i dont understand how some people can play this online while some still cant with the same damn patch. Back to Single player.
im with you. i feel kind of bad talking u into getting it for ps3. sucks right now
 8 years ago '06        #51
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
damn i still cant get online at the moment..
 8 years ago '06        #52
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 Game375 said:
im with you. i feel kind of bad talking u into getting it for ps3. sucks right now
I have no issue with waiting until friday for a patch. Yes it sucks for the meantime but they put out the trophy patch today and i've been looking forward to this campaign on veteran. Campaign has been stellar so far & this is a game I care to have trophies for so I have no regrets fam. In due time, then its on.

Last edited by Soraci7; 11-11-2009 at 07:34 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #53
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:
I have no issue with waiting until friday for a patch. Yes it sucks for the meantime but they put out the trophy patch today and i've been looking forward to this campaign on veteran. Campaign has been stellar so far & this is a game I care to have trophies for so I have no regrets fam. In due time, then its on.
yeah you have the right idea.. campiagn on vet. Im on clifhanger so far bout to get on some snowmobiles son.
 8 years ago '08        #54
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,770 | Props total: 12269 12269
My COD MW2 story...

I didn't pre-order nor did I pick it up on Monday nite like most...I waited till 9 last nite to go get it from Wal-mart...cracked that b**ch open at 10 o'clock and played till 8:30 this morning..stopped for 30 minutes to get breakfast...left the PS3 on, finished breakfast now a n*gga really amped to put that red dot on a n*gga---boo boo face all day.

But, I got my degree in Computer Animation with concentrations in Web/Graphic/Video Game design so I fully understand what IW is going thru to fix it...I also understand that all the consumer wants is the game to work as soon as the money is forked ova....rest a.ssured the game will be fixed ASAP and (WE) can get back to shoot em up bang bang....I for 1 need to lvl up to 21 so I can get that Bling Perk ya dig.

**See told yall n*ggas I just posted in this thread like 5 minutes ago...went back to check and now <<<-----Ya Boy is back dumping on fools**

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 11-11-2009 at 08:06 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #55
space
space
well i came up with my own fix with the news that theyre limiting the amount of people on at this time...all i did to get logged in and connected was went to the multiplayer hit play online, connecting to servers popped up, i then left my room with the intent for it to eventually connect when 1 of the 20000 signed off and i went back in bout 15 minutes and i was in a party and started matchmaking good luck to all
 11-11-2009, 08:10 PM         #56
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya thats weird i went to check after reading your short story and it worked on the 3rd try.
 8 years ago '07        #57
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1173 1173
 TriangleOffense said:
man BX is just full of dumb a.ss people.

its not that they were not ready they just cant handle the load much like your mother and my d*ck its just too much
that means the servers were not ready

wtf you talkin bout
 8 years ago '05        #58
space
space
whats even more funny is i can party invite now also, amazing
 8 years ago '04        #59
fmills15 
space
space
$1,560 | Props total: 19 19
I've been waiting for the ok to open my copy. Think I might just do it now... or after watching Funny People.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
61 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy