MW2 online not working atm?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #21
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 1038 1038
i shoulda got it 4 360

na but f**k iw bunch of 360 c*cksuckers to the fulledt god damn f**k this s**t naughtty dog ftw
 8 years ago '06        #22
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704 OP
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
jesus, u cant wait till friday??
 8 years ago '04        #23
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,833 | Props total: 1993 1993
 TriangleOffense said:
words can not express how hilarious I find this
Posted via Mobile Device
me 2.

bout to hit this bowl then hop into some MW2 online for 360 :applause:
 8 years ago '07        #24
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
f**k sake.

Im off work tomorrow and friday, I was hoping to play online for a few hours before going out.
 8 years ago '09        #25
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
s**t...if they can get away with this bulls**t pretty soon we'll see developers putting out $70 games and they only come with the first level...then they'll say "new level each 3 months in an update till the game's complete" and then the game will never actually get complete. f**king ridiculous.
 11-11-2009, 02:29 PM         #26
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fourzerotwo @Kaboutertje MP doesn't require a patch. It's a server overload not a bug in the code. They're working to have servers back up ASAP. 31 minutes ago
now stop crying
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #27
bigshock 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,143 | Props total: 0 0
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
i shoulda got it 4 360

na but f**k iw bunch of 360 c*cksuckers to the fulledt god damn f**k this s**t naughtty dog ftw
You mad?
 8 years ago '05        #28
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,105 | Props total: 234 234
i know ppl wit 360s that say theirs aint workin either
 8 years ago '07        #29
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1164 1164
they did all this advertisment for this game and dont have to the servers ready

that makes no f**king sense
 8 years ago '09        #30
space
space
 bigshock said:
You mad?
yes whats your point i want to play now thats y i copped first day and i wont be able to play fri-sun so i wanna gets mine now

uncharted > mw2
 11-11-2009, 03:39 PM         #31
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
they did all this advertisment for this game and dont have to the servers ready

that makes no f**king sense
man BX is just full of dumb a.ss people.

its not that they were not ready they just cant handle the load much like your mother and my d*ck its just too much
 8 years ago '05        #32
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 699 699
Servers are back up...
 8 years ago '09        #33
space
space
PS3 Modern Warfare 2 Getting Fixed Up
Trophy patch updated, online servers being upgraded, new patch on Friday
by Jim Reilly

November 11, 2009 - The launch of the PlayStation 3 version of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 has been a little rocky. Players have been reporting the title's trophies were not working properly despite being patched initially. Now, the multiplayer servers are shut down for the time being so developer Infinity Ward can perform an upgrade to meet the overwhelming demand.

But it seems like the rough road is coming to an end.

Infinity Ward Community man Robert Bowling has given a few updates PS3 owners should take a look at.

"Trophy Unlocks on PS3 now available in single player & Spec Ops, adding more servers to meet multiplayer demand," Bowling wrote.

It was initially believed the second trophy update had broken the servers, but that was not the case. "The Patch was for single-player only. It's related to the servers being down at the moment during an upgrade. It'll be fixed when the servers come back up," he added.

Bowling also confirmed there will be another patch on Friday that adds party invites
 8 years ago '04        #34
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
this is f**king bulls**t. wow
 8 years ago '05        #35
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
naw i cant wait. i waited till f**kin yesterday ya know the release date? game shouldnt have come till friday if it wasnt ready till then just like when gears released last november it was out 2 months before it should have been just to meet the holiday masses. ill never buy a game that comes out this month again....beware of Creed 2 though im not sure if it has a online
 8 years ago '05        #36
space
space
It was initially believed the second trophy update had broken the servers, but that was not the case. "The Patch was for single-player only. It's related to the servers being down at the moment during an upgrade. It'll be fixed when the servers come back up," he added.
Right....its just a coincidence the servers took a s**t the same day the patch came out sure IW lie to the masses as usual and we'll buy every word just like the game
 8 years ago '05        #37
space
space
i get that there working on a party invite patch...but really? when was the last time Game Devs shut down there online servers while they work on that patch...to a game that sold as many copies as it did...i guess the motive is to just p!ss all there ps3 customers off because how are the 360 servers running and just fine...did 360 get a trophy patch...no and are people playing online....yes
 8 years ago '04        #38
RAPSOURCE2003 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,217 | Props total: 17 17
Ps3 lost!!
 8 years ago '05        #39
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
360 was fukkin up last night as far as parties n s**t goes as welll...havent played yet today though
 8 years ago '05        #40
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
 TheInevitable24 said:
i get that there working on a party invite patch...but really? when was the last time Game Devs shut down there online servers while they work on that patch...to a game that sold as many copies as it did...i guess the motive is to just p!ss all there ps3 customers off because how are the 360 servers running and just fine...did 360 get a trophy patch...no and are people playing online....yes
dude u must cant read or somethin they didnt shut down the servers while they fix the problem the servers got overloaded iw n activision dont handle the servers demonware does and microsoft handles there own servers. like the post wezel made that patch addressed single player only. sooo if u dont like the game so much trade it in sell it or somethin but quit goin into every thread b**chin about how much u dont like the game and blah blah but yet u still got it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago