Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
29 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

who had the best debut outta the four?
Eminem - Slim Shady 31 18.90%
Jay-Z - Reasonable Doubt 27 16.46%
Snoop Dogg - Doggy Style 68 41.46%
Biggie Smalls - Ready To Die 38 23.17%
Voters: 164. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11-11-2009, 06:34 AM         #41
Narcz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
doggystyle
 8 years ago '07        #42
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376
Doggystyle easily, from beginning to end that album is a flawless classic with crazy replay value. The production is crisp and Snoop's flow is one of the greatests ever on that album.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

11-11-2009, 07:36 AM         #43
nOWisAYwHOaMi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Busta Rhymes gets no love?
 8 years ago '07        #44
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,093 | Props total: 16 16
ready to die for me :cool-smiley-009:
 11-11-2009, 07:39 AM         #45
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kal Tourette said:
Slim Shady LP was lyrically AMAZING...he brought a new sound to hip hop. That u didn't have to be a gangsta to be dope as f**k

do you know how many albums did this PRIOR to the sslp....that is not what this album brought to hip hop...
 8 years ago '09        #46
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 5_star_smitty said:
u left out DMX!!!!
True!

I chose RTD, though Doggystyle was dope a f**k, I chose RTD because I still listen to it till this day.

"Everyday struggle" >>>>> ..................
 8 years ago '09        #47
abstruse 
space
space
$2,158 | Props total: 334 334
ready to die........but for the best debut album,illmatic gets that tittle......
 8 years ago '09        #48
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,087 | Props total: 8878 8878
Snoop Dogg - Doggy Style by far
Ready die & reasonable doubt both classics but it ain't f**king with doggy style
 8 years ago '09        #49
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
Eminem - Slim Shady i have that cd but be real its dope but it ain't a classic album
 11-11-2009, 01:16 PM         #50
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ash1990 said:
Eminem - Slim Shady i have that cd but be real its dope but it ain't a classic album
how the f**k it ain't classic? what the f**k are u people talking about. he got monumental s**t on that album. WTF????
 11-11-2009, 01:17 PM         #51
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 abstruse said:
ready to die........but for the best debut album,illmatic gets that tittle......
really READY TO DIE better than Doggy Style????
 11-11-2009, 01:21 PM         #52
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
do you know how many albums did this PRIOR to the sslp....that is not what this album brought to hip hop...
nobody in the history of rap had ever RHYMED like eminem does and that did open doors for many who rhyme a lot more syllables now. Eminem used words nobody was using and came very unique. He was VERY innovative. What did Jay bring that hadn't been ran into the ground? more mafia gangster rap? Didn't all them guys get birthed by NWA? That gangster s**t? What did biggie or Jay bring or say that hadn't been brought before? I had never heard a drugged out white boy from a trailer park who could RAP his a.ss off. I had never heard a song like guilty conscience. I've heard similar attempts, but not on that creative caliber.
 11-11-2009, 01:30 PM         #53
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:
the reason why RD is classic is exactly because the question and statement you just made it was slept on for years but it also stood the test time alot of great albums from the 90's got lost in that era RD made n*ggas pay attention 10 years after it was made. Jay-z sold out the garden performing that album. Classics are essentially pieces of work that transcend Their time of Release and Era of their respective genre, If you ask any hip-hop head to name albums from the 90's that drew them in to the music more than not Rd is going to come up.
ya thats fine, dude was speaking in past tense, he said what album WAS the hottest s**t. in that case since you are agreeing it was slept on then how could it even be on the list? im just saying it dont make sense, but you know hiphop heads they dont care about the question just who there fav rapper is and vote for him every time.
 8 years ago '09        #54
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Kal Tourette said:
how the f**k it ain't classic? what the f**k are u people talking about. he got monumental s**t on that album. WTF????
:laughing19::laughing19:
 8 years ago '09        #55
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,396 | Props total: 5105 5105
ready to die
 11-11-2009, 02:14 PM         #56
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at slim shady lp being a classic.. kids say the darndest things
 11-11-2009, 02:37 PM         #57
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i know a lot of people who still know most of the rhymes from Slim Shady LP.

Drop a verse and people will start sing a long cause they remember it and it was hot at that time and something they can all recollect meaning CLASSIC. Nobody would ask what's that from? More so I can spit some RD rhymes and less people would know what I'm spittin compared to Ready to Die, Doggystyle or SSLP. Every knows that "stop the tape, this kid needs to be locked away, doctor dre, don't just stand there operate", more so than any line from RD. That's a classic to Hip Hop heads, but even in china people know most the words to SSLP...this means it is no doubt classic material. Hell i may not like britney spears music, but her first single is a CLASSIC song. Everyone knows that s**t and remembers the rythm and what it related to at that time. Classic doesn't necessarily mean the finest peace of work, but how long people remember it for and if people are still talking about it and SSLP gets thrown around a lot in hip hop communities when discussing dopest emcee albums. CLASSIC...material

Infact "My Name Is" is one of the top 5 most memorable rap songs of all time...Like Ice Ice Baby...s**t was classic. People were hatin when he first dropped it, but it's now a fond memory of an era and holds much meaning to it's time. It was pure energy. Even u probably know half the lyrics to the album and just don't know u do. I can drop some lines and u'd be like "hell yea, i remember that s**t...f**king eminem, dope a.ss emcee"
 8 years ago '06        #58
jj01 
space
space
$44,986 | Props total: 4709 4709
i think u gettin classic confused with catchy.
 11-11-2009, 04:20 PM         #59
DOUGHBOY3226  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nOWisAYwHOaMi said:
Biggie Smalls > Jigga > Shady > Snoop > Busta
:iagree: :applause:
 11-11-2009, 04:43 PM         #60
unknown mutant  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
umm..

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy