Fabolous sends a shot @ Somaya Reece (and Joe, kinda)

most viewed right now
 76
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
56 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
25 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #21
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$44,033 | Props total: 28500 28500
 StopLoss24 said:
FAB IS GOING HAM ON HER THOUGH LMAOO


#Somayareeceis the kind of b**ch that loves leftover meals

#Somayareeceis the silver medal of b**ches.. hahahaaa...
I Logged On Twitter and & Peep That. Fabolous Finna Make Her A Trending Topic. The Overnight Shift Twitters Is Going Continue This Into The Morning

Joey Know He f**ked Up By Letting Her Say That. I Would Of Said "c'mon son...you cant say that,fabo is the homie. You outta pocket for that one now"

Somaya Feeling Too c*cky....Gotta Crawl Before You Can Walk Now
 11-09-2009, 10:55 PM         #22
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these n*ggas is real lame and people that care is lamer
 9 years ago '05        #23
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,757 | Props total: 2229 2229
damn..gotta wait for that biitch somaya reece page to accept me and s**t..

*puts hands in pockets looks down and kicks rocks*..
 11-09-2009, 10:58 PM         #24
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
twitter beef??? fab and joe lost
 9 years ago '05        #25
Flatbush85 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$14,678 | Props total: 1432 1432

[video - click to view]


"Not tryin to sound conceited but like I really don't do the internet things..." - Fabolous

"First off all n*ggas try to get you to talk about other n*ggas and thats not really what I do..." - Fabolous

"I don't wanna be disrespectful..." - Fabolous

 9 years ago '08        #26
StopLoss24 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$441 | Props total: 0 0
 Fresh Whyte said:
I Logged On Twitter and & Peep That. Fabolous Finna Make Her A Trending Topic. The Overnight Shift Twitters Is Going Continue This Into The Morning

Joey Know He f**ked Up By Letting Her Say That. I Would Of Said "c'mon son...you cant say that,fabo is the homie. You outta pocket for that one now"

Somaya Feeling Too c*cky....Gotta Crawl Before You Can Walk Now
THIS...

BUT SHE STILL A BAD b**ch

JOEY GONNA LET IT RIDE THOUGH, HE'S JUST f**kING HER HE DOESN'T CARE LOL
 9 years ago '05        #27
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,757 | Props total: 2229 2229
joey just said some punk a.ss s**t.."mousebudden For those inquiring... there will not be a battle between me & Fab, lol....."

nigguh scared....
 9 years ago '05        #28
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$44,033 | Props total: 28500 28500
 Dipset905 said:
i f**king hate twitter

wtf is RT
wtf is #
wtf is @persons name

RT Are "ReTweets" Of Someone Tweet Message
# Just A Twitter Topic (Remember Folks Is On Phones)
@Username Is Replying Or Including Them In A Message Where They Can See.

Somaya Only Retweeting The Good Messages About Her...Fab Groupies Is Goin In Too,Joey Somewhere Acting Like He Aint In
 11-09-2009, 11:02 PM         #29
Narcz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dipset905 said:
nobody cares. this s**t is entertainment...

do u care about boxden? or is the s**t entertainment
forreal... stop with the "y'all like to gossip" "this is wack" posts... wtf you even doing on here then?
 9 years ago '04        #30
1MikE 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$7,132 | Props total: 1887 1887
2 pages already

Fab is a funny dude though
 9 years ago '08        #31
StopLoss24 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$441 | Props total: 0 0
 narcz said:
forreal... Stop with the "y'all like to gossip" "this is wack" posts... Wtf you even doing on here then?
you sound upset man

need a friend to talk to??
 9 years ago '08        #32
StopLoss24 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$441 | Props total: 0 0
myfabolouslife

#Somayareeceis like the 2nd nut...


GOING HAM LMAOO
 9 years ago '05        #33
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$44,033 | Props total: 28500 28500
 StopLoss24 said:
THIS...

BUT SHE STILL A BAD b**ch

JOEY GONNA LET IT RIDE THOUGH, HE'S JUST f**kING HER HE DOESN'T CARE LOL
...I Give Her Dues,She Badd But Outta Pocket For That. Like Why Even Say Something Like That....Just Cause You f**king A n*gga In The Rap Game Dont Mean He Going Defend You When You Going Around Talking Shyt.

Am Laughing That Even Tila Going In On Her....Didnt This Hussy Just Get Slapped Up From Someone In The NFL

By The Look Of Twitter....Alot People Is Riding With Fab Acting "who is this somaya b**ch". Mayn This Is Entertaining...Got My Soda & Popcorn With The Browser On Refresh Watching This Syt.
 11-09-2009, 11:08 PM         #34
onq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



GOT DAMN!
 9 years ago '08        #35
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 451 451
 Gm0ney85 said:
joey just said some punk a.ss s**t.."mousebudden For those inquiring... there will not be a battle between me & Fab, lol....."

nigguh scared....
why would he battle fab, they're friends.......im sure this is all a joke between them


on a sidenote; its funny how since fab has been introduced to twitter hes all of a sudden dissing n*ggas, rather than tiptoeing past beefs during his career
 9 years ago '08        #36
StopLoss24 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$441 | Props total: 0 0
 Fresh Whyte said:
...I Give Her Dues,She Badd But Outta Pocket For That. Like Why Even Say Something Like That....Just Cause You f**king A n*gga In The Rap Game Dont Mean He Going Defend You When You Going Around Talking Shyt.

Am Laughing That Even Tila Going In On Her....Didnt This Hussy Just Get Slapped Up From Someone In The NFL

By The Look Of Twitter....Alot People Is Riding With Fab Acting "who is this somaya b**ch". Mayn This Is Entertaining...Got My Soda & Popcorn With The Browser On Refresh Watching This Syt.

[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '05        #37
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$44,033 | Props total: 28500 28500
@ #Somayareeceis a stuntman 4 Joe Budden's real girlfriend..

FAB GOIN IN.......

Currently Active Users Viewing This Topic: 147 (48 members and 99 guests)
Fresh Whyte, StopLoss24, onq, Fly or Die, thewaitisover, Nickel, bigkilla, yourdad, tokinjohn, DaDon23, knowughetto, theking08, 1MikE, Sk9, bullack86, Badnewz100, .Hafestos., DjInfamous804, Mathematic, kalico17, ShAK0BE, Dipset905, tHE dEFiNiTi0N, HeckDaMonsta, ThyInfamousOne, TYO, Jussn Kredible, Cartel-Clipz, etchasketch, LowaEastSide5, BakLykILefSmthn, pnoi89, MJBALLER23, REPOMAN, oggeenice, J.R. Hyphy, dwade03, smurfdoran, El Fuerte, zeronergy1, Pass the Blunt, DJ Gadget, CoDe
 11-09-2009, 11:11 PM         #38
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
damn..gotta wait for that biitch somaya reece page to accept me and s**t..

*puts hands in pockets looks down and kicks rocks*..
 9 years ago '05        #39
meercy|m 
space
avatar space
space
$9,510 | Props total: 699 699
that wasnt serious.... i didnt even take that serious...
 11-09-2009, 11:14 PM         #40
JayDaHarmonica  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
32 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
122 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 3
NBA SI 'POST COMBINE' 2018 NBA Mock Draft
62 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 3
NFL Aaron Hernandez' widow reveals she is pregnant, 13 months after his death
182 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy