most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #381
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
 chctynig2804 said:
n*gga what u mean play out of position??? Scandrick and Jenkins had been alternating startin opposite of Newman up until like 2 weeks ago...Scandrick should be able to play the position by now if he has to step up and play it, bein that he's had 2 or 3 games now startin there...
Jenkins been starting since week 2 scandrick been playing the slot u can't tell me that u didn't see them start going at scandrick right after jenkins was hurt. but i made that comment to say that injury change the game just like the our Olinemen going down so that cancel each other out as far as excuses. Uu have to read what i was replying to. Basically im saying Our Oline hurt our Offense the most

Last edited by kc10785; 11-15-2009 at 06:50 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #382
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,674 | Props total: 3269 3269
 JBeezy said:
Was it 2 drops? Even so, he's not at the top of the list.

Still rests on the O-Line IMO.

And is it just me, or can anyone else not understand why Barber isn't in on more 3rd downs? Let him pop some blitzers in the mouth. Not to mention his YAC ability if Romo needs to dump it off to him.
i was pissed they abandoned the running game early, jus some questionable play-calling altogether on offense...

but Roy had 1 drop which would have given us a 1st down the play b4 we got that big play called back due to offensive PI...and of course he had that fumble on a 41 yard catch...reason enuff for me to blame his a.ss...we didnt have enuff blockers on some of those plays, i cant even count how many times Packers players came untouched at Romo
 8 years ago '06        #383
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 QueenzBaller26 said:
brad over kampman...u sure mayne ?

i say they just keep hawk nick and clay in ALL THE TIME and rotate kampman and jones and cut poppinga

and why the f**k was bush pplaying today ...sorry a.ss n*gga
yep.

Kampman in = defense gets no pressure and Kampman sucks in coverage

Brad Jones in = defense does more things, team gets 5 sacks, Overall defense was just different. Capers knew this. Kampman isn't working as a linebacker.

The defense hasn't been this successful since that Chicago blowout from last season. Plus this is the 1st win against a team was a over .500 at gametime since 2007. Well maybe that Colts game from last season, but that wasn't the same team that finished good at the end.

Bush, he comes in when we run Dime.
 11-15-2009, 06:49 PM         #384
Rareness6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iPunish901 said:
there are more cowboys haters than fans, imo cowboys fans have been real calm and respective this season. too many haters to win the battle tho
As we should be lol, we haven't won anything yet so. I don't mind the hate tho, they only come out when we lose, haven't heard from haters the 4 weeks we've been winning :lachen001:
 8 years ago '04        #385
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 kc10785 said:
Jenkins been starting since week 2 scandrick been playing the slot u can't tell me that u didn't see them start going at scandrick right after jenkins was hurt. but i made that comment to say that injury change the game just like the our Olinemen going down so that cancel each other out as fas as excuses. Uu have to read what i was replying to. Basically im saying Our Oline hurt our Offense the most
yea it was jus a poor showing all around by the Cowboys, i cant really fault the defense too much outside of Scandrick cuz they played well considerin they were on the field so much, they were bound to give sooner or later
 8 years ago '07        #386
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
great bye week

we coming back for that number 1 spot
 8 years ago '04        #387
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
ZERO consistency by the Cowboys...we need an 8-3 record goin into Giants stadium...i'm still just pissed we couldnt capitalize on Philly and Atlanta losing today
 8 years ago '07        #388
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 chctynig2804 said:
ZERO consistency by the Cowboys...we need an 8-3 record goin into Giants stadium...i'm still just pissed we couldnt capitalize on Philly and Atlanta losing today
:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '04        #389
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
yeah it is what it is Cowboys came out looking horrible they had chances and failed on them. Green bay look great on D and the offense did just enough to get the win. Green Bay win Dallas Lost. Lets get ready for the skins next week. We have to win that game next week they need to come out hungry. Congrats all Green Bay fans
 11-15-2009, 06:55 PM         #390
Rareness6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
I did answer.
Yea I noticed. No hard feelings, all i was saying is if you're gonna call out the whole fan base, name names
 11-15-2009, 06:57 PM         #391
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i miss favre =(
 11-15-2009, 06:58 PM         #392
Rareness6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
Yea would've been great if we got by these next few games with a 9-2 record but I think we'll be alri. Just need to fix the mistakes.
 8 years ago '04        #393
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
LMAO how bout dem cowboys gtfoh defense played up to potential when the offense was somewhat slumping finallyyy f**k the boys
 8 years ago '07        #394
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
Nice job by the Packers, Cowboys abandoned the run too early and let the Packers control the clock and the Packers D did a great job gettin to Romo.
 8 years ago '04        #395
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,921 | Props total: 17517 17517
Horrible Game
 11-16-2009, 01:33 AM         #396
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rareness6 said:
And no one is "gracious in defeat"
Speak for yourself...
 8 years ago '04        #397
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,560 | Props total: 13172 13172
 Rareness6 said:
Yea I noticed. No hard feelings, all i was saying is if you're gonna call out the whole fan base, name names
Nope, I made a mistake, I shouldn't label a fanbase. BUT..... from the ones I've talked to, in person and on-line, MOST Cowboy fans come across as self entitled douchebags.

I suppose you could make that argument for every team.... except most Cowboy fans believe they are "America's Team" still.... yet haven't won a playoff game since Michael Jordan and the Bulls had 70 wins. (1996).
 8 years ago '08        #398
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,202 | Props total: 5324 5324
:applause:
 8 years ago '09        #399
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 M said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #400
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 M said:

:foodanddrink21:

:slap:

j/k i dont condone domestic violence
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy