most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
403 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #361
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 chctynig2804 said:
no, it should be Williams, Scandrick, then o-line then Romo...i mean really romo did what he could...Columbo goin down hurt the running game, like i've said all along, we may not have the best pass blocking but our lineman are great run blockers and Columbo bein out takes away the strong side
Forgot about Scandrick he came in there looking like he never played before.
 11-15-2009, 06:39 PM         #362
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rag621 said:
No Kampman & Poppinga = Defense looks damn good. Brad Jones should be the starter now.
brad over kampman...u sure mayne ?

i say they just keep hawk nick and clay in ALL THE TIME and rotate kampman and jones and cut poppinga

and why the f**k was bush pplaying today ...sorry a.ss n*gga
 8 years ago '08        #363
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 regularjoe said:
Oh s**t, I know you're not talking. Every Dallas fan on here was big s**t poppin last week, and now they're all quiet, and salty.

Take your loss like men.
i dont see any cowboys fans being salty
 8 years ago '04        #364
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
 regularjoe said:
Oh s**t, I know you're not talking. Every Dallas fan on here was big s**t poppin last week, and now they're all quiet, and salty.

Take your loss like men.
yea i know ur lyin ur a.ss off right now...dont think that DymeKatcha and DallasTexas speaks for all of us
 11-15-2009, 06:40 PM         #365
Rareness6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:

Take your loss like men.
umm which Boys fans was popping s**t except for Dallas? Point em out cuz not every Boys fan was. Stop making stuff up and if you read the thread a lot of us aren't really salty, nice try tho
 8 years ago '04        #366
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 JBeezy said:
Yes it should be.

The O-Line was absolutely f**king terrible today.

Roy's fumble doesn't even come close to comparing the sacks and QB pressures resulting from our O-Line playing with cement blocks on their feet.
yea but Roy Williams had 2 crucial f**kups that never allowed the offense to get in rhythm IMO...i mean the o-line didnt have a great game but we abandoned the run way too early, even when it was still a manageable game
 8 years ago '04        #367
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
 chctynig2804 said:
no, it should be Williams, Scandrick, then o-line then Romo...i mean really romo did what he could...Columbo goin down hurt the running game, like i've said all along, we may not have the best pass blocking but our lineman are great run blockers and Columbo bein out takes away the strong side
ok and mike jenkins being out made scandrick play out of position. The online gave up 5 sacks and romo was under a lot of pressure. The Oline makes the offense run greenbay fans should know about that. Roy 2 plays was big but our Oline was our biggest downfall
 8 years ago '04        #368
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,337 | Props total: 13009 13009
 Rareness6 said:
umm which Boys fans was popping s**t except for Dallas? Point em out cuz not every Boys fan was. Stop making stuff up and if you read the thread a lot of us aren't really salty, nice try tho
Lol. Ok, Cowboy fans are gracious in defeat. I'm sorry, my fault.

11-15-2009, 06:42 PM         #369
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
They gave up too much for him and gave him a new contract.

He's not going anywhere and I'm glad.

Do you f**king Cowboy fans really wanna rely on Austin, Hurd and Crayton at WR? I sure as hell don't. Despite Roy's mistakes today, he's been playing much better.
Austin >>>>>> Williams.

Crayton>>>>>>>>>>>williams
 11-15-2009, 06:43 PM         #370
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:

nah some of them were on the humble today like she said
 8 years ago '04        #371
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
 Rareness6 said:
ni66as love talking tough after the game is over lol i haven't seen a salty dallas fan in here. We might of complained about the performance but we all know we can take this L as long as we take care of the next 2 games. Dude needs to calm that s**t down
 8 years ago '04        #372
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 kc10785 said:
ok and mike jenkins being out made scandrick play out of position. The online gave up 5 sacks and romo was under a lot of pressure. The Oline makes the offense run greenbay fans should know about that. Roy 2 plays was big but our Oline was our biggest downfall
n*gga what u mean play out of position??? Scandrick and Jenkins had been alternating startin opposite of Newman up until like 2 weeks ago...Scandrick should be able to play the position by now if he has to step up and play it, bein that he's had 2 or 3 games now startin there...
 8 years ago '04        #373
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Tommy_Bunz said:
nah some of them were on the humble today like she said
Yeah, I was wrong. A few are.
 11-15-2009, 06:45 PM         #374
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we gota hard schedule
 11-15-2009, 06:45 PM         #375
Rareness6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:

So you're not gonna answer? How you gonna call out all Boys fans out but can't point out who was popping s**t except for the one I named. Don't worry I'll wait.

And no one is "gracious in defeat", all I said that a lot of us weren't salty. Making stuff up again? lol
 8 years ago '04        #376
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 chctynig2804 said:
yea but Roy Williams had 2 crucial f**kups that never allowed the offense to get in rhythm IMO...i mean the o-line didnt have a great game but we abandoned the run way too early, even when it was still a manageable game
Was it 2 drops? Even so, he's not at the top of the list.

Still rests on the O-Line IMO.

And is it just me, or can anyone else not understand why Barber isn't in on more 3rd downs? Let him pop some blitzers in the mouth. Not to mention his YAC ability if Romo needs to dump it off to him.
 8 years ago '04        #377
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
Good win for us. And at home against a positive team, we sorely needed this.
 8 years ago '08        #378
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
 kc10785 said:
ni66as love talking tough after the game is over lol i haven't seen a salty dallas fan in here. We might of complained about the performance but we all know we can take this L as long as we take care of the next 2 games. Dude needs to calm that s**t down
there are more cowboys haters than fans, imo cowboys fans have been real calm and respective this season. too many haters to win the battle tho
 8 years ago '04        #379
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Rareness6 said:
So you're not gonna answer? How you gonna call out all Boys fans out but can't point out who was popping s**t except for the one I named. Don't worry I'll wait.

And no one is "gracious in defeat", all I said that a lot of us weren't salty. Making stuff up again? lol
I did answer.
 8 years ago '08        #380
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
i honestly believe barber is still hurt and struggling. and we know felix and that knee brace arent meshing. choice is getting little play
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago