So I found a Iphone 3g, Whats the next step?

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
123 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '04        #61
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 452 452
Dunno if its free or not, but it was for me
 8 years ago '04        #62
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
 Martel said:
jus restore it then jailbreak it and unlock it. i found one a couple months ago when it felt outta sumbodys pocket at a club. i lost my own phone at the same club. i was gonna give it back then i found out he was cheatin on his girl so i kept that s**t.
 8 years ago '04        #63
Lucifer|M 13 heat pts13
space
space
$18,279 | Props total: 66 66
 BONZ! said:
I can afford my own iphone, but why do that when you can get one for free? This is my second phone. Now i have service with att and sprint. i will steal your s**t too if i caught you slippin
 8 years ago '04        #64
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
good luck to you for keeping it now use it alot and make it worthwhile. all the people who talk about being a good person and return it need to fall back because they're the same people who are modding their 360's and downloading gb's or more worth of music, movies, etc.
 11-16-2009, 06:59 AM         #65
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo....I know how to unlock/jailbreak em without having a sim in...even fake activation without a sim in it...The s**ts not "hard" like n*ggas want you to think, it takes a simple tool thats free called blackra1n ....google it lol.

Its hilarious when people pay for Any UNLOCk or Jailbreak or Mod...A Simple google search Can save n*ggas mad money.

PM if you need any help or anything.

My little brother gets his hustle on, at craigslst doing unlocks on phones/jailbreaking iphones/and activating T mobile/Verizon BBerrys/and ATT phones all day at 50 dollars a pop...The tool isnt even 200kb LOL...Its crazy cause it LITERALLY takes about 3 minutes and NOTHING but google to do this s**t.

Props on getting the phone, if you hacktivate it, and jailbreak it that mobileme s**t wont work. Dont let em lie to you.

and LOL @ posted from the new mobile device....THIS n*gga hahaha
 8 years ago '07        #66
daddy21 
space
space
$711 | Props total: 53 53
Return it I got my I phone Stole and it pissed me off. I even offered a reward but ended up buying another one because the SOB who has it didn't give a Fudge. But Karma is a B whatever form it comes in to that person.

So yeah have morals, return it!!!
 8 years ago '04        #67
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
have morals? lmao people on bx be the first to front. they download music, movies, games and alot of them post tutorials on how to hack or jailbreak a phone, how to mod a wii or 360, etc. how are you people going to tell him to return it? if you can afford an iphone and you lose it then your dumbass deserves it for not caring enough for the phone. everyone knows that is 1 of the primary targets in cell phones and if you're caught slipping then you'll be taken for a ride.
 8 years ago '05        #68
BONZ! 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
$3,335 | Props total: 532 532
 intoxicated662 said:
have morals? lmao people on bx be the first to front. they download music, movies, games and alot of them post tutorials on how to hack or jailbreak a phone, how to mod a wii or 360, etc. how are you people going to tell him to return it? if you can afford an iphone and you lose it then your dumbass deserves it for not caring enough for the phone. everyone knows that is 1 of the primary targets in cell phones and if you're caught slipping then you'll be taken for a ride.
Real talk right here.....return it? lol yall crazy. i will return it when yall quit downloading (stealing) music.
 8 years ago '04        #69
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
As far as I know you can't do s**t with an iPhone on the sprint network.
 8 years ago '05        #70
BONZ! 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
$3,335 | Props total: 532 532
 EmOnEyBaGz175 said:
As far as I know you can't do s**t with an iPhone on the sprint network.
lol i know that, read the entire thread man....you clueless
 8 years ago '06        #71
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
space
$20,382 | Props total: 2440 2440
@ Bonz
 8 years ago '06        #72
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 BONZ! said:
Real talk right here.....return it? lol yall crazy. i will return it when yall quit downloading (stealing) music.
So you need for someone else to change their bad habits in order for you to change yours? Shut the f**k up and stop trying to justify your actions. You're stealing from someone to get an "extra" phone just because you felt you could. That's a b**ch move and it's not even in the same ballpark as downloading music. Hopefully next time they catch you stealing and you catch an a.ss whooping for it.
 8 years ago '06        #73
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 intoxicated662 said:
downloading music is not the same thing as stealing someone else's phone, then lying saying you found it so someone will help you set it up-that's a broke little scrub parasite

and clearly you have done the same s**t since you are so adamantly defending him. get a job
 8 years ago '05        #74
circleinsidebox 
space
space
$1,701 | Props total: 0 0
 BONZ! said:
lol i know that, read the entire thread man....you clueless
how did you create your att account?
did you take your stolen phone to an att store?
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
91 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy