(Serious Question) Why did Currensy leave Young Money/Cash Money???

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
9 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #21
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,317 | Props total: 1085 1085
 Effit said:
Currency wins as long as he's happy cuz his music is hot, hotter than Lil Wayne by far. Wayne's new single for rebirth is so bad I listened to it a 2nd time and just laughed. I'll never listen to it again. On the same note, I've listened to Eminem's Music Box and Buffalo Bill about 14 times each. Yeah right he fell off, seriously what r people thinking?
there was some chatter that spitta ghost wrote for wayne.

spitta>>>wayne by FARRRRRR
 8 years ago '08        #22
YOURKINGB4EVER 13 heat pts13
space
space
$5,456 | Props total: 8135 8135
 clickclack said:
prolly cuz currency makes the music he wants to make and nothing else. If you listen to his songs, you'll see he's not afraid to go anywhere he wants with his music and is far more lyrical than wayne. obviously, it's ego issues.
yeah its a small world my patna politics with currensy sometimes they live in the same spot when asked that question he pretty much said exactly what u said the n*gga wayne wanted him to be a carbon copy & he wasn't trying to have his creativity stifeld & he said if u not on wayne nuts u aint making no major moves so they parted ways lol what's funny is I remember this n*gga rolling with c murder back in the day he was so wack to me & I always typecasted this n*gga like he was u know like "another no limit soldier" but actually he matured & expanded his horzions & lyrics I actually like some of his music & I respect him as a man for following his heart & just being his own man that's some respectful s**t especially since everyone is a "g" today & on top of that he doing this out in N.O. I'm sorry this n*gga is not the typical rapper down there him & Jay E stand out & I like that do there own s**t its good to have to more potent rapper reppin N.O. btw if u get a chance check out this chick 3d Na' Tee on myspace she's the best female rapper in the game with or without a deal
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by YOURKINGB4EVER; 12-05-2009 at 01:40 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #23
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,975 | Props total: 13610 13610
i heard on da radio its bcuz he didnt think his album was droppin
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #24
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 Player 1 said:
i heard on da radio its bcuz he didnt think his album was droppin
Posted via Mobile Device
Exactly!

Impatience is why he's no longer YMCMB. @ all these other n!gg@s gossip'n like lil high school b!tches.
 12-05-2009, 07:10 AM         #25
TurreekK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha that wayne video explains it all
 12-05-2009, 09:07 AM         #26
Jerseyelite89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whokid said:
He obviously had no idea the carter III would blow the way it did.he thought wasyne wud b a gold or plat dude,not one of the biggest stars in the game.he had no patience.now he is kickin himself on the a.ss for sure
look wat wayne did 2 jae millz...i mean im sure he wanted 2 make Curren$y a like auto tuned pop rapper but he wasnt feeling it..and the carter 1 & 2 sold big and wayne was on everything that summer..that where the cash at song was dope as hell tho
 8 years ago '06        #27
space
space
 Jerseyelite89 said:
look wat wayne did 2 jae millz...i mean im sure he wanted 2 make Curren$y a like auto tuned pop rapper but he wasnt feeling it..and the carter 1 & 2 sold big and wayne was on everything that summer..that where the cash at song was dope as hell tho
tru dat
 8 years ago '08        #28
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
he should of left right around now..then done his own s**t..even that little n*gga lil twist is popping more than him..and thats sad..
 8 years ago '07        #29
Goosie McNeen 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,756 | Props total: 762 762
i kno tha n*gga, asked him bout it

wayne swagger jacks,
wants to be praised,
an sucks life outta people.

spitta did the right thing, he's happy with doin music for MUSIC.
better that he left, than stayed, an caught all the hate from the f**gotry that goes on there.
 8 years ago '08        #30
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,753 | Props total: 368 368
period point blank wayne wasn't gonna let him drop anything after he saw the buzz coming from the "where the cash at" single.He doesnt want anyone making more money than him and that's where currency was heading and wayne saw it and ran spitta away and got a bunch of no names that aren't going anywhere....the same is gonna happen to Drake..they let him drop one mixtape and know he on nothing but hooks and drake is gonna keep talking about "Mr.October" but he's a.ss is gonna be stuck in october cause he aint goin nowhere until he leave the label too
 8 years ago '04        #31
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
Why do yall think young money is great, I bet nobody on young money drops an album besides drake, mack maine was there the same time spitta was, no album from him, boo was there, he left and doing his s**t in the chi, spitta leaving was smart, he's his own man, doesn't have to listen to nobody and he controls his own push backs lol, ym is a dead end, millz won't drop s**t but mixtapes, f**k THE MACHINE
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #32
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,409 | Props total: 4306 4306
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
Why do yall think young money is great, I bet nobody on young money drops an album besides drake, mack maine was there the same time spitta was, no album from him, boo was there, he left and doing his s**t in the chi, spitta leaving was smart, he's his own man, doesn't have to listen to nobody and he controls his own push backs lol, ym is a dead end, millz won't drop s**t but mixtapes, f**k THE MACHINE
Posted via Mobile Device
mack maine is president of young money
 12-05-2009, 04:09 PM         #33
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
actually if anything it was a good move for him to leave.. if dude was still on young money im pretty sure he would never drop.. he would sit on the shelf just like everyone else on young money who's name isnt wayne, drake, or nicki minaj.... trust me dude will be alright he just needs to find the right deal....
 12-05-2009, 04:28 PM         #34
GuttaMane618  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ahhh ahahh im comin out im comin out. U comin out wit wayne? NAW I GOT MY OWN RECORD LABEL. WHAT THE FUACK! WHAT THE FUACK.

DONTCHA DO THAT THATS A NO NO
 8 years ago '06        #35
space
space
 gagethedesigner said:
period point blank wayne wasn't gonna let him drop anything after he saw the buzz coming from the "where the cash at" single.He doesnt want anyone making more money than him and that's where currency was heading and wayne saw it and ran spitta away and got a bunch of no names that aren't going anywhere....the same is gonna happen to Drake..they let him drop one mixtape and know he on nothing but hooks and drake is gonna keep talking about "Mr.October" but he's a.ss is gonna be stuck in october cause he aint goin nowhere until he leave the label too
thats what im sayin
 8 years ago '04        #36
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
 Propel Water said:
mack maine is president of young money
Wtf does that mean, I bet his album doesn't see daylight
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #37
space
space
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
Posted via Mobile Device
it wont
 12-05-2009, 10:21 PM         #38
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
Posted via Mobile Device
like i said if he stayed on young money he would have stayed on the shelf just like everyone else on young money who's name isnt wayne, drake, or nicki minaj....
 8 years ago '04        #39
jae premier 
space
space
$2,491 | Props total: 77 77
 J.R. Hyphy said:
young money won't last...they rely(ing) heavily on Drake.
ive been saying this. thank you.
 8 years ago '04        #40
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
 hiphop4ever said:
like i said if he stayed on young money he would have stayed on the shelf just like everyone else on young money who's name isnt wayne, drake, or nicki minaj....
What did I say that didn't agree with that, that's why I put f**k the machine, wayne just uses these artist for swag, spitta had wayne rockin dc, when spitta left wayne wasn't wearing that s**t no more. Be on the look out for spitta tape with cannon
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy