(Serious Question) Why did Currensy leave Young Money/Cash Money???

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
173 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
23 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-08-2009, 12:19 AM         #1
16924 pageviews
53 comments

IKeepsItTrill100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
(Serious Question) Why did Currensy leave Young Money/Cash Money???

[pic - click to view]

Dude could have been Drake by nowimage

He removed all the photos with him and Lil Wayne from his Myspace page

Do him and Lil Wayne have beef?

53 comments for "(Serious Question) Why did Currensy leave Young Money/Cash Money???"

8 years ago '09        #2
NoHope 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 1665 1665
I think he messed with someone's girl, spent all his advance money, and wanted to do his own s**t.
 8 years ago '07        #3
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
Yea it must suck to really be him right now, too bad young money blew after he left.
 8 years ago '09        #4
NoHope 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 1665 1665
You gotta respect his own hustle, I doubt one of them lil n*ggaz @ YM can do wat spitta does on their own.
 8 years ago '05        #5
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,421 | Props total: 25054 25054

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #6
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,290 | Props total: 11210 11210
wayne pushed his album back into oblivion and wouldn't drop his singles.
 11-08-2009, 12:39 AM         #7
clickclack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
prolly cuz currency makes the music he wants to make and nothing else. If you listen to his songs, you'll see he's not afraid to go anywhere he wants with his music and is far more lyrical than wayne. obviously, it's ego issues.
 8 years ago '06        #8
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 345 345
I thought that skit was aimed at Nut Da Kid. As far as currency i really dont know his goals with the rap game. as far as him getting a deal, releasing music and taking it seriously. He has made alot of moves after leaving wayne's crew but he hasnt made any moves towards the longevity of his career. He's in that stage to where i feel comfortable being talked bout, releasing music on the internet and doing songs with a bunch of nobody rappers. I think as far as being with young money, he would have more exposure and he def would be on the level of a up and coming artist that people checking for. He'd have a buzz like a Kid Cudi, j cole or wale. Dont get me wrong he has the same amount of talent as those three but all 3 of them stuck with they had. im sure wale, cudi, and j cole could all have got seperate deals but they have those cosigns that u need these days. People are over doing it with the Drake thing. Note not matter what Drake was going to be the biggest star in hip hop in 2009 no matter if he never met lil wayne or not cuz the music was there already. all lil wayne did was pay him attention. So u really say he missed out on Young money and they blew up. all i can say people deserve a shot but sometimes you have to believe in a person thats telling u wait. If lil wayne cant put u out, u damn sure not gon be able to put urself out. He'll be okay, all the rookies this year really took a hit cuz of Drake, they will get more shine next year. Its just a destiny thing.
 8 years ago '05        #9
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
 Fresh Whyte said:
That Was Directed Towards Nutt Da Kidd Kidd Kidd Or Whatever He Calls Himself
 8 years ago '06        #10
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
 clickclack said:
prolly cuz currency makes the music he wants to make and nothing else. If you listen to his songs, you'll see he's not afraid to go anywhere he wants with his music and is far more lyrical than wayne. obviously, it's ego issues.
Yeah you got it right pretty much, Currency wanted to be on his skateboarder/kinda gangsta s**t and do some different kinda s**t but Wayne wanted him to do some gangsta s**t strictly they just had creative difference.
 11-08-2009, 01:01 AM         #11
rd Meth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
because he doenst want to be apart of the record label k!lling hip hop
 8 years ago '05        #12
blockburna 
space
space
$1,633 | Props total: 3 3
Doesnt really matter...he still makin that heat and these late nigas gon all be lookin up to the jets soon enough..
 11-08-2009, 04:49 AM         #13
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He obviously had no idea the carter III would blow the way it did.he thought wasyne wud b a gold or plat dude,not one of the biggest stars in the game.he had no patience.now he is kickin himself on the a.ss for sure
 8 years ago '06        #14
Affectz 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,209 | Props total: 4476 4476
 whokid said:
He obviously had no idea the carter III would blow the way it did.he thought wasyne wud b a gold or plat dude,not one of the biggest stars in the game.he had no patience.now he is kickin himself on the a.ss for sure
U think so?I think hes happy hes not faking to be sumbody else just for the Young money. I think hes cool with where hes at now,especially forming a group with mos def and jay electronica. I think hes cool with not being too famous. C'mon now he's spitta.:applause:
 8 years ago '04        #15
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,532 | Props total: 275 275
I think once he saw that where the cash at blow up and wayne still didn't push him he said f**k it!!! I think that was a smart move to leave.

[video - click to view]

11-08-2009, 09:49 AM         #16
ferrari f-50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what is chris brown doing in that video?
 8 years ago '06        #17
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,311 | Props total: 1079 1079
he was raging against the machine, which was a good move, look at how youngmoney runied millz
 8 years ago '06        #18
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,311 | Props total: 1079 1079
 rd Meth said:
because he doenst want to be apart of the record label k!lling hip hop
yup i remember him being very vocal about 'the machine', and how they wanted to change his whole style up
 8 years ago '06        #19
Jaguar34 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,905 | Props total: 2 2
Young Money destroyed Millz....but I think that he just decided to stop rapping like he did and just decided to make money.
 8 years ago '08        #20
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
Currency wins as long as he's happy cuz his music is hot, hotter than Lil Wayne by far. Wayne's new single for rebirth is so bad I listened to it a 2nd time and just laughed. I'll never listen to it again. On the same note, I've listened to Eminem's Music Box and Buffalo Bill about 14 times each. Yeah right he fell off, seriously what r people thinking?
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago