(Serious Question) Why did Currensy leave Young Money/Cash Money???

most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
50 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
34 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
109 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-07-2009, 11:19 PM         #1
17181 pageviews
53 comments

IKeepsItTrill100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
(Serious Question) Why did Currensy leave Young Money/Cash Money???

[pic - click to view]

Dude could have been Drake by nowimage

He removed all the photos with him and Lil Wayne from his Myspace page

Do him and Lil Wayne have beef?

53 comments for "(Serious Question) Why did Currensy leave Young Money/Cash Money???"

9 years ago '09        #2
NoHope 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,981 | Props total: 1841 1841
I think he messed with someone's girl, spent all his advance money, and wanted to do his own s**t.
 9 years ago '07        #3
MELODY 61 heat pts61
space
space
$11,838 | Props total: 4010 4010
Yea it must suck to really be him right now, too bad young money blew after he left.
 9 years ago '09        #4
NoHope 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,981 | Props total: 1841 1841
You gotta respect his own hustle, I doubt one of them lil n*ggaz @ YM can do wat spitta does on their own.
 9 years ago '05        #5
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
space
$44,025 | Props total: 28480 28480

[video - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #6
rasheedwallace 56 heat pts56
space
space
$25,936 | Props total: 11927 11927
wayne pushed his album back into oblivion and wouldn't drop his singles.
 11-07-2009, 11:39 PM         #7
clickclack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
prolly cuz currency makes the music he wants to make and nothing else. If you listen to his songs, you'll see he's not afraid to go anywhere he wants with his music and is far more lyrical than wayne. obviously, it's ego issues.
 9 years ago '06        #8
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,277 | Props total: 409 409
I thought that skit was aimed at Nut Da Kid. As far as currency i really dont know his goals with the rap game. as far as him getting a deal, releasing music and taking it seriously. He has made alot of moves after leaving wayne's crew but he hasnt made any moves towards the longevity of his career. He's in that stage to where i feel comfortable being talked bout, releasing music on the internet and doing songs with a bunch of nobody rappers. I think as far as being with young money, he would have more exposure and he def would be on the level of a up and coming artist that people checking for. He'd have a buzz like a Kid Cudi, j cole or wale. Dont get me wrong he has the same amount of talent as those three but all 3 of them stuck with they had. im sure wale, cudi, and j cole could all have got seperate deals but they have those cosigns that u need these days. People are over doing it with the Drake thing. Note not matter what Drake was going to be the biggest star in hip hop in 2009 no matter if he never met lil wayne or not cuz the music was there already. all lil wayne did was pay him attention. So u really say he missed out on Young money and they blew up. all i can say people deserve a shot but sometimes you have to believe in a person thats telling u wait. If lil wayne cant put u out, u damn sure not gon be able to put urself out. He'll be okay, all the rookies this year really took a hit cuz of Drake, they will get more shine next year. Its just a destiny thing.
 9 years ago '05        #9
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
 Fresh Whyte said:
That Was Directed Towards Nutt Da Kidd Kidd Kidd Or Whatever He Calls Himself
 9 years ago '06        #10
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 748 748
 clickclack said:
prolly cuz currency makes the music he wants to make and nothing else. If you listen to his songs, you'll see he's not afraid to go anywhere he wants with his music and is far more lyrical than wayne. obviously, it's ego issues.
Yeah you got it right pretty much, Currency wanted to be on his skateboarder/kinda gangsta s**t and do some different kinda s**t but Wayne wanted him to do some gangsta s**t strictly they just had creative difference.
 11-08-2009, 12:01 AM         #11
rd Meth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
because he doenst want to be apart of the record label k!lling hip hop
 9 years ago '05        #12
blockburna 
space
space
$1,634 | Props total: 3 3
Doesnt really matter...he still makin that heat and these late nigas gon all be lookin up to the jets soon enough..
 11-08-2009, 03:49 AM         #13
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He obviously had no idea the carter III would blow the way it did.he thought wasyne wud b a gold or plat dude,not one of the biggest stars in the game.he had no patience.now he is kickin himself on the a.ss for sure
 9 years ago '06        #14
Affectz 163 heat pts163
space
space
$8,470 | Props total: 5859 5859
 whokid said:
He obviously had no idea the carter III would blow the way it did.he thought wasyne wud b a gold or plat dude,not one of the biggest stars in the game.he had no patience.now he is kickin himself on the a.ss for sure
U think so?I think hes happy hes not faking to be sumbody else just for the Young money. I think hes cool with where hes at now,especially forming a group with mos def and jay electronica. I think hes cool with not being too famous. C'mon now he's spitta.:applause:
 9 years ago '04        #15
m_cullins 64 heat pts64
space
space
$7,565 | Props total: 403 403
I think once he saw that where the cash at blow up and wayne still didn't push him he said f**k it!!! I think that was a smart move to leave.

[video - click to view]

11-08-2009, 08:49 AM         #16
ferrari f-50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what is chris brown doing in that video?
 8 years ago '06        #17
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,542 | Props total: 1490 1490
he was raging against the machine, which was a good move, look at how youngmoney runied millz
 8 years ago '06        #18
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,542 | Props total: 1490 1490
 rd Meth said:
because he doenst want to be apart of the record label k!lling hip hop
yup i remember him being very vocal about 'the machine', and how they wanted to change his whole style up
 8 years ago '06        #19
Jaguar34 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,909 | Props total: 6 6
Young Money destroyed Millz....but I think that he just decided to stop rapping like he did and just decided to make money.
 8 years ago '08        #20
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,993 | Props total: 8 8
Currency wins as long as he's happy cuz his music is hot, hotter than Lil Wayne by far. Wayne's new single for rebirth is so bad I listened to it a 2nd time and just laughed. I'll never listen to it again. On the same note, I've listened to Eminem's Music Box and Buffalo Bill about 14 times each. Yeah right he fell off, seriously what r people thinking?
Home      

most viewed right now
How was your life when this song dropped?
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
It's Dark & Hell is Hot Turns 20
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The narrative that Lebron's team is trash has begun. Again. (I've lost cou..
111 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Thanos Or Darkseid
137 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
68 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy