Jaz-O Explains Jay-Z's Secret Society Position

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #101
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,746 | Props total: 1754 1754
"That's my son , unfortunatly"
 8 years ago '04        #102
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 593 593
 lifetimez said:
So an anti-capitalist, anti-fractional reserve (debt) perspective then? That's cool, this ain't the knowledge corner, so I'm not gonna go on about my criticisms of the system. But if you're taking that perspective, why single Jay-Z out, when he is a small fish compared to other forces. Seems like you have a beef with advertising/marketing in general, and the entertainment venues that distract the people from realizing their submission to the system.

This has nothing to do with Jay-Z being a part of whichever the secret group of the day is, it has to do with the elite in general controlling society through capitalism, and distracting with entertainment. And that's my problem with these Jay-Z conspiracy threads.

Him and every other entertainer are just hard-working, or opportunistic people, who found a way to get success, while being 'controlled' by the same elites like everyone else.
but its not just capitalism..its "corporatism"

Instead of "R-O-C we runnin this rap s**t"
he shoulda said "C-O-R-P is running this rap s**t"

and the only reason why he is where he is at is bcuz he sold out...just like Jaz-O is saying in this vid...he straight up "takin it in the b00ty".
..he knows his influence, thats why he cant retire

I love Jay-z's music, and I respect him as an artist and an entrepreneur...but he DID NOT get to where he is at simply by hard work alone..thats just the illusion that they want you to believe...he's a sell out..completely..some people call it flipping the game, I call it selling out

If U wanna talk about a hard working entertainer then the only person that comes to my mind (that I can respect) is the man that took 9 bullets, and was blacklisted from every major record label bcuz of his gangster image and affiliation. 50 Cent is on a completely different plateau in my mind.
 8 years ago '05        #103
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15783 15783
 80sbabyent said:
The question is who can bomb on Jay and have any real effect.. all these people talkin about him sound like me tellin Kobe he sucks at Basketball
I know right, n*ggas need to quit wit the talking and get money. Hatin isn't good for your health.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #104
antweaks 
space
space
space
$436 | Props total: 7 7
Hmmmmmmmmm!!!!
 8 years ago '06        #105
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Avon_Barksdale said:
I was hoping Jaz-O would say something about this Beans and Jay thing and he did, oh and Jaz-O needs to stop talking about the Illuminati because that sh*t is real if Jaz-O turns up missing don't be suprised.

I know what you mean but it didn't really sound like he was talking about the Illuminati it sounded more like he was just speakin on it. Alot of people don't think that shyt exist but the smart people know that it does. And the rest are the blind leading the blind.
 8 years ago '06        #106
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 beantown85 said:
who the f**k is this guy actin like he got some kinda credibility or some s**t

Man that was the guy Jay-Z first came up with. Don't you know your music history?
 8 years ago '05        #107
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 killamike79 said:
i know right, n*ggas need to quit wit the talking and get money. Hatin isn't good for your health.
posted via mobile device

get money???? Money is why n*ggaz sold they souls. Money is temporary and has no spiritual value. When u jepordize ur morals and beliefs for a peice of paper worth nothin. U sell ur soul for nothin. U need money to survive not live. The devil preaches do anything long as u make a dollar to get closer to his beliefs. U should say stop hatin and get with god the most high.
 11-07-2009, 04:08 AM         #108
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that people talk about jay-z like if he is part of anything important is funny
he is a rich black guy who raps
leave it at that
 8 years ago '07        #109
[MK] 
space
space
$2,828 | Props total: 438 438
Everytime I see Jaz - O I het the hawiian sofie beatstuck in my head...lol
 11-07-2009, 07:05 AM         #110
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this bum is babblin about dumb s**t,dude is confused trying to speak knowledge but he got hate on his blood.

Last edited by deLeet; 11-07-2009 at 07:07 AM..
 11-07-2009, 07:11 AM         #111
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay-z and dame came up by creating there own label cause no1 wanted to sign them? Jay-z didn't sell 5million the first time around but fair numbers and those numbers grew as he put out more records, consistency got him all those opportunities.

SpittN4Cash said:

but its not just capitalism..its "corporatism"

Instead of "R-O-C we runnin this rap s**t"
he shoulda said "C-O-R-P is running this rap s**t"

and the only reason why he is where he is at is bcuz he sold out...just like Jaz-O is saying in this vid...he straight up "takin it in the b00ty".
..he knows his influence, thats why he cant retire

I love Jay-z's music, and I respect him as an artist and an entrepreneur...but he DID NOT get to where he is at simply by hard work alone..thats just the illusion that they want you to believe...he's a sell out..completely..some people call it flipping the game, I call it selling out

If U wanna talk about a hard working entertainer then the only person that comes to my mind (that I can respect) is the man that took 9 bullets, and was blacklisted from every major record label bcuz of his gangster image and affiliation. 50 Cent is on a completely different plateau in my mind.

Last edited by deLeet; 11-07-2009 at 07:12 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #112
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
get money???? Money is why n*ggaz sold they souls. Money is temporary and has no spiritual value. When u jepordize ur morals and beliefs for a peice of paper worth nothin. U sell ur soul for nothin. U need money to survive not live. The devil preaches do anything long as u make a dollar to get closer to his beliefs. U should say stop hatin and get with god the most high.
the only reason they got Jay-Z in there mouth is because they don't have any money. Thats why they talking s**t and crying on the internet about this n*gga. If they were sitting like him, they wouldn't even be talking. Money is the reason why they mad....

STFU with all that hoopla you talking
 8 years ago '04        #113
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 [MK] said:
Everytime I see Jaz - O I het the hawiian sofie beatstuck in my head...lol
Lol I thought I was the only one
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #114
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 neworleansavior said:
^This.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #115
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 Killamike79 said:
the only reason they got Jay-Z in there mouth is because they don't have any money. Thats why they talking s**t and crying on the internet about this n*gga. If they were sitting like him, they wouldn't even be talking. Money is the reason why they mad....

Are you really that ignorant? This thread has nothing to do with money and no one is complaining about the amount of money he has. This thread is about his affiliation with the Illuminati/Freemasonry. You're so quick to put the camels nuts in your mouth you don't even pay attention to what the f**k is going on.
 8 years ago '04        #116
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 ima80baby said:
Are you really that ignorant? This thread has nothing to do with money and no one is complaining about the amount of money he has. This thread is about his affiliation with the Illuminati/Freemasonry. You're so quick to put the camels nuts in your mouth you don't even pay attention to what the f**k is going on.
but free masons and the Illuminati are not the same thing though
 8 years ago '05        #117
space
space
 ima80baby said:
The point i'm trying to make is, the only reason so many of these n*ggas are even talking about this dude is because of his bank acct and his status. If he was broke and a nobody...they wouldn't even care about his affiliation or whatever. I guarantee you if he was feeding and taking care of this n*gga he wouldn't have s**t to speak on.

Even heard the song "A week ago"...

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 11-07-2009 at 06:14 PM..
 11-07-2009, 06:39 PM         #118
almcaffee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 80sbabyent said:
The question is who can bomb on Jay and have any real effect.. all these people talkin about him sound like me tellin Kobe he sucks at Basketball
:iagree:
 11-07-2009, 10:19 PM         #119
king-2-be  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lupe Hunter said:
shut the f**k up
f@ck u 2 lil nikka... what u gon do about it? run tell and suck daddy gay-z d!ck! im sure he would love it n u 2 prolly u f*g90t! keep takin it up the azz til ya period cums on u lil 90 pound monkey azz b!+ch!

Last edited by king-2-be; 11-07-2009 at 10:35 PM..
 11-07-2009, 10:31 PM         #120
king-2-be  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:

u runnin around talkin about money so much... what is money gon do when martial law hits the streets real soon or when these elites make their move on US real soon!?! u nikkaz got the game all f@cked up right about now they got u wrapped right around their finger n u dont even see it! them nikkaz gonna be useless eaters on that day 2 so f@ck them! that money is gon be worthless real soon nikka who u think bout 2 sell they soul 4 that chit now? these rappers are set "UP'' to keep us ''DOWN'' i want ya azz 2 stay stuck on gay-z nuts when ya azz is in that concentration camp... why aint gay-z or any of em tellin u about that??? ok just stay in ya bs world n get ready 4 it dude
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
108 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy