Jaz-O Explains Jay-Z's Secret Society Position

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #81
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,958 | Props total: 4533 4533
 Ra-da-god said:
actually no mind control can work on me bro, I've been up on this NWO s**t since I was a kid you look around my crib its all kinds of books laying around written by the likes of DR. Malachi Z. York and such I'm hip to the game.

but thats just my point whether you listen to jay-z or nas mosdef or Gucci maine the time of the beast is coming, its in the bible its all over youtube (type in fema coffins),google rex 84 and the truth is you're either going to be ready for it or you're not. Me personally I don't plan on being here (In america) After next year I'm taking my girl and daughter away from this s**t People act like its just jay-z is part of this s**t and they fail to see its all of hip-hop they are getting rid of the artist that actually have something to say in favor of the Gucci Maine's and lil wayne's why do you think this south s**t has been allowed to carry on for so long despite low record sales? they want the people ignorant not paying attention and its working.

is jay-z part of the Illuminati? the real question should be is our president part of the illuminati? and actually the powers that be are hoping we don't f!ght back, thats why they wanna k!ll off 70% of worlds population so they can control whoever is left
forgot to say for the simple minded only which im sad to say more the 70 percent of the world im guessing im way off and being polite more like 90 90 percent

but i still got hope for humans
 8 years ago '04        #82
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
 Ra-da-god said:
Me personally I don't plan on being here (In america) After next year I'm taking my girl and daughter away from this s**t People act like its just jay-z is part of this s**t and they fail to see its all of hip-hop they are getting rid of the artist that actually have something to say in favor of the Gucci Maine's and lil wayne's why do you think this south s**t has been allowed to carry on for so long despite low record sales? they want the people ignorant not paying attention and its working.

is jay-z part of the Illuminati? the real question should be is our president part of the illuminati? and actually the powers that be are hoping we don't f!ght back, thats why they wanna k!ll off 70% of worlds population so they can control whoever is left
:applause:

props..Im also trying to work on getting a second citizenship to another country...but $$ is kinda tight

I agree we need to get the f**k outta here..as the bible says "get the f**k outta babylon" or something like that lol

and no the prez really shouldnt be a part of it..but very few if any of our presidents have risen to power without their a.ssistance...what ya gonna do?

Last edited by SpittN4Cash; 11-06-2009 at 09:26 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #83
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 UF4Soldier said:
The Amero the amero north american currency

north american union :greetings10:

ring a bell come on tell me u joking kickin knowledge are u sharing your account wtf
No, I know of that possible result of the coming global financial collapse, but were you trying to antagonize me or was that for the idiots who are in here denying everything?

My bad if I was knocking you. I don't read any comments on here anymore so I may have mistaken something you said. I went cold turkey on these "illuminati" secret society threads because the ignorance that follows makes me literally sick, like forreal I get headaches reading the s**t these doomed idiots be saying.

Last edited by ImageOfTruth; 11-06-2009 at 09:25 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #84
space
space
and actually the powers that be are hoping we don't f!ght back, thats why they wanna k!ll off 70% of worlds population so they can control whoever is left

no need to k!ll what u can trick into making itself irrelevant on its own right?
 8 years ago '09        #85
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 UF4Soldier said:
and actually the powers that be are hoping we don't f!ght back, thats why they wanna k!ll off 70% of worlds population so they can control whoever is left

no need to k!ll what u can trick into making itself irrelevant on its own right?
Oh s**t, so you're awake. My bad you got caught in the crossfire, sorry about that bro.
 8 years ago '04        #86
space
space
 ImageOfTruth said:
No, I know of that possible result of the coming global financial collapse, but were you trying to antagonize me or was that for the idiots who are in here denying everything?

My bad if I was knocking you. I don't read any comments on here anymore so I may have mistaken something you said. I went cold turkey on these "illuminati" secret society threads because the ignorance that follows makes me literally sick, like forreal I get headaches reading the s**t these doomed idiots be saying.
naw i was backin u up in a a**hole way my bad
this s**ts funnys uits always like four people out of the 10pages that actuall know some s**t besides zeitguiest s**t from youtube
 8 years ago '04        #87
space
space
 ImageOfTruth said:
Oh s**t, so you're awake. My bad you got caught in the crossfire, sorry about that bro.
its kool this s**t can Be annoying i know,but i like to say illuminated not awake it sound kool
i see why they picked that name
 8 years ago '09        #88
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
Ight brothers!

I got nothing but love for ya'll who are keeping open minds and doing right by you and your family every day no matter what the situation may be!

Don't swallow the propaganda anymore, and learn to push away any negativity being projected into your heart and mind.

Back to cold turkey.
 8 years ago '06        #89
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
I was considering becoming a Canadian citizen but I'm reconsidering. Where are y'all thinking of going?
 8 years ago '04        #90
space
space
 ima80baby said:
I was considering becoming a Canadian citizen but I'm reconsidering. Where are y'all thinking of going?
In a cave with no tv or maybe no fox news and internet with only bx to laugh at those wondeful gifs
 8 years ago '08        #91
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 SpittN4Cash said:

I dont have to pretend

[pic - click to view]

^^The WORSE curse in the world ^^

Im not gonna give U a lecture on my 8 yrs of studying NLP and how it is used to seduce and persuade in marketing and advertising......If u really care just google some of the stuff im saying

If ur not going to invest A LITTLE bit of YOUR OWN TIME in YOUR education then your sure as hell not gonna waste mine either.
Oh ok cool... I a.ssumed you would've gave me an intelligent argument without the diverting of questions and resorting to insults that usually happens when you question someone who believes fervently what you do. I don't care about what you claim to know, and I'm damn sure not gonna brag about what I know either (it's prolly more than you, but w/e)

I asked a simple question, that had nothing to do with whether or not he is an agent of the higher-ups, and you avoided it. Nevermind then.
 11-06-2009, 10:23 PM         #92
king-2-be  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f@ck gay-z ill slap that b!+ch if i see him
 8 years ago '06        #93
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689
**REPOST Threadjack for jayz illumanit thread #139405**

Jay z... illumanati.... nooo... not a black guy from marcy. Jay z being a part of a secret society that controls the audio gateways ... very good possibilty. Him being a magick practicing member of the OTO.. like countless other artist... ill let u decide

Or maybe he's just a rich TOOL for masons..... used to get us to talk about it and accept it.. so that they (secret societies) become accepted and not so secret. Sort of desensitizing..

Ill repost...

Per the vigilant citzen article.... this is the summary in pictures. THe article goes into dudes childhood influce from doctor malachi to where he is now.

[pic - click to view]

=

[pic - click to view]

&

[pic - click to view]

Aleister Crowley: Reformer of the O.T.O. whose motto was “Do what Thou Wilt”. He also enjoyed being called ”The wickedest man in the world”.

SOOOOO He's not a mason... he's most likely OTO... which would put him near the middle bottom of the following pyramid.

[pic - click to view]

ok... soo i read throught that site and some stuff is bugged out but some stuff.. you really have to be in denial or a state of apathy to overlook it.

my thing was .. how would jay be in on it.. if his wife wasn't. But then again...

[pic - click to view]

=

[pic - click to view]

OH yeah.. and you can go to [URL="http://www.beyonce.com/"]

ITs still up there front and center....

And then a there's this.. which is a little reaching...

[pic - click to view]

=
[pic - click to view]

Smoking gun?....... nooooo.... jay z... illumaniti? & secret society.... nawwwww yall guys are reaching...
 8 years ago '04        #95
space
space
:agreement6:

this is why hes da goat got everybody claiming his gang aat will he can command stadiums to call him God lol

what a bunch of morons
 8 years ago '04        #96
space
space
 sunsetnVine said:
**REPOST Threadjack for jayz illumanit thread #139405**

Jay z... illumanati.... nooo... not a black guy from marcy. Jay z being a part of a secret society that controls the audio gateways ... very good possibilty. Him being a magick practicing member of the OTO.. like countless other artist... ill let u decide

Or maybe he's just a rich TOOL for masons..... used to get us to talk about it and accept it.. so that they (secret societies) become accepted and not so secret. Sort of desensitizing..

Ill repost...

Per the vigilant citzen article.... this is the summary in pictures. THe article goes into dudes childhood influce from doctor malachi to where he is now.

[pic - click to view]

=

[pic - click to view]

&

[pic - click to view]

Aleister Crowley: Reformer of the O.T.O. whose motto was “Do what Thou Wilt”. He also enjoyed being called ”The wickedest man in the world”.

SOOOOO He's not a mason... he's most likely OTO... which would put him near the middle bottom of the following pyramid.

[pic - click to view]

ok... soo i read throught that site and some stuff is bugged out but some stuff.. you really have to be in denial or a state of apathy to overlook it.

my thing was .. how would jay be in on it.. if his wife wasn't. But then again...

[pic - click to view]

=

[pic - click to view]

OH yeah.. and you can go to [URL="http://www.beyonce.com/"]

ITs still up there front and center....

And then a there's this.. which is a little reaching...

[pic - click to view]

=
[pic - click to view]

Smoking gun?....... nooooo.... jay z... illumaniti? & secret society.... nawwwww yall guys are reaching...
yeah u are reaching

sike
 8 years ago '04        #97
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
 lifetimez said:
Oh ok cool... I a.ssumed you would've gave me an intelligent argument without the diverting of questions and resorting to insults that usually happens when you question someone who believes fervently what you do. I don't care about what you claim to know, and I'm damn sure not gonna brag about what I know either (it's prolly more than you, but w/e)

I asked a simple question, that had nothing to do with whether or not he is an agent of the higher-ups, and you avoided it. Nevermind then.
Oh im really sorry, I thought u were just pushing my buttons.
But I'll bring it down to reality, and out of this hip hop ploy.
sorry bout that.

[pic - click to view]

Everyday we are being lied to, by the Mainstream media, Schools and Churches.

We are told what to think and how to feel, how to act, how our kids should act, what our parents should do, where we should live, what we should drive, what we should wear etc...

Everyone wants to tell us what is best for us.

On top of that we are spoon-fed news stories that affect our emotions. Our emotions then drives us to do things we normally wouldnt do, like buy a gun, invest in real estate, get credit cards, take on too much debt...all these crazy things. Then we go out and unconsciously spend our money on various things that we really dont need, or that poison us like fast foods, fat free foods, medications, and vaccines. We are constantly bombarded with images and sound recordings that make us feel like we should have certain things in our life that really dont add value to our lives.

We are fed images of "The American Dream" that are sometimes unrealistic or very different from what we experience on a daily basis.

[pic - click to view]

The reason why is because they want us to get caught up in these little games that the system has created in order to enslave us by debt. They want us to buy more than we can pay for, desire things that adds to our debt. This is necessary in our system because if we didnt have the accumulation of debt, there would be no accumulation of wealth. In our American "consumer" society we need people to consume things so that the rich can get richer. They want to enslave us so that we spend the rest of our lives paying off debt.

[pic - click to view]

SLAVERY without the chains and whips.

[pic - click to view]

In addition to enslaving the population, they are counting on us to not be able to afford these things so that they can take the possessions back, and still keep whatever money you have given them already.

They're counting on you to take out a line of credit that you can never pay back, they're counting on you to buy a house thats barely within your budget, or maybe too large for your budget so when you lose your job they can send their "cronies" and "loan sharks" to come and reclaim the land and property. Its a win-win situation for the banks and the governement. The government wants to own as much property as they can get, and with over half the population OWING THE IRS, OWING THE BANKS, OWING CREDIT AGENCIES they're well on their way to create a poverty and homeless country. And yes... the government can levy bank accounts and take property as they wish.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

In addition to the ENSLAVING of the population thru TAXES, DEBT, FORECLOSURES and REPOSSESSIONS they are intentionally destroying the US dollar as the world reserve currency.

They are doing this basically because the dollar is a worthless piece of paper that has no value besides what is printed on it, or what the digital numbers say on the bank accounts....

[pic - click to view]

The dollar creates DEBT whenever one is printed, in addition to "temporary" wealth. This can only go on for so long until the amount of debt that is created exceeds the amount of wealth that is created. and that is basically the point we are at in our economy...the debt we have exceeds our nations wealth.

[pic - click to view]

They entice you in as many ways as they can to get you to consume!

For example there are chemicals in our foods that makes them taste better, this creates an addiction to fast foods... we keep going back again and again without even knowing why we prefer one restaurant over another..this not only adds up in dollars $$$ but it can also take its toll on a persons health..shorten their life span...affect their family life and affect their emotions.

[pic - click to view]

But in order for them to get us to spend and buy, they need massive marketing and advertising campaigns. Why spend money on mass marketing when you can have people who are already in the limelight influence the masses? Instead of people saying what we should do with our wealth, and how to invest into a.ssets instead of liabilities, they get us so emotionally caught up in what we must have, or the next great thing. This creates a problem, especially in our society when we have already consumed more than we could pay for.

[pic - click to view]

this hypnosis stuff that im talking about is all about WHO they use, and the medias they use in order to control the population
 8 years ago '08        #98
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
So an anti-capitalist, anti-fractional reserve (debt) perspective then? That's cool, this ain't the knowledge corner, so I'm not gonna go on about my criticisms of the system. But if you're taking that perspective, why single Jay-Z out, when he is a small fish compared to other forces. Seems like you have a beef with advertising/marketing in general, and the entertainment venues that distract the people from realizing their submission to the system.

This has nothing to do with Jay-Z being a part of whichever the secret group of the day is, it has to do with the elite in general controlling society through capitalism, and distracting with entertainment. And that's my problem with these Jay-Z conspiracy threads.

Him and every other entertainer are just hard-working, or opportunistic people, who found a way to get success, while being 'controlled' by the same elites like everyone else.
 11-07-2009, 12:37 AM         #99
Who's Dat?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
(O)(o)
 8 years ago '09        #100
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,518 | Props total: 5705 5705
 king-2-be said:
f@ck gay-z ill slap that b!+ch if i see him
shut the f**k up
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
24 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
284 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
121 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
78 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
19 hours ago