Jaz-O Explains Jay-Z's Secret Society Position

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
47 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-06-2009, 08:24 PM         #61
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude in the video couldnt even get anyone to agree that jayz has more influence then athletes.
 8 years ago '04        #62
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
 Ra-da-god said:
sooooooooooo jay-z is going to cause america to turn into a 3rd world country enslaving its people with the chip..............I always though it was going to be..........the devil.

lol..................so I don't listen to jay-z because he makes good music I listen to him because there's a magic spell casted over me by a bunch of old a.ss gay white men that make all of our black star famous in return for s3xual favors and loyalty to the beast.

and who knows when they do start chipping folks Jay-z is problably going to be the first in line hell I'm willing top bet 90% of the rap game are going to be in that same lineto get one what does that have to do with you?

its like someone said already, what is his music really getting people to do besides buy it? noone voted for Obama because Jay told them to hell I went a common concert and he was telling people to vote for obama too is he illuminati honestly if this group really has that type of power (which I believe they do BTW) do you really think we have a choice iin the matter if the whole world stops listening to jay do you think the conspiracy is going to stop?

yall n*ggas act like jay is the only rappers n*ggas listen to lol

Jay-z is giving you a preview of whats to come....

he's not the cause....but he does have a gang of followers who will carry out what they saw in his video

I dunno if yall know but america is about to fall...the dollar could collapse any year now causing anarchy and revolution across the country. food shortages, looting, murders...total ANARCHY...the collapse is inevitable when a society gets too big for itself

the people who are in control are expecting our american revolution to look somewhat identical to what you see in Jay-z run this town video.

but this HAS to happen in order for us to remove the people who are pulling all the strings.

Dont get it twisted...I LOVE COMMON...I have all of his albums...never been to a concert..but hes definitely in my to 3 favorite rappers

..BUT...

he is also a being used.....

think about it....

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

they dont have to put a chip in you, but if they wanted to it would be as easy as
1. uploading subliminal messages thru the music that gets played over and over
2. create a bright flash of light followed by a subliminal programming as in a TV commercial
or
3. use video games to program you

its really easy..our brains are super computers that can be programmed in many different ways...

like I said, all u gotta do is break down a persons critical factor/reasoning ability and you will have instant access to their subconscious mind

Last edited by SpittN4Cash; 11-06-2009 at 08:37 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #63
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 SpittN4Cash said:

thats easy

[pic - click to view]

This is were america is headed...no doubt. s**ts about to hit the fan

[pic - click to view]

its literally right in peoples faces
Can you respond once, WITHOUT going to the same youtube vids and/or pics and speak in your own words?

Anyways, I don't know if you have analytical skills, but HOW is whatever Jay does (be it through lyrics, or symbolism) conducive to wherever "america is headed"? Nevermind that "where america is headed" doesn't say much but allow you to avoid being specific...

What's right in people's faces?

P.S. If it makes it any easier, pretend I'm "blind" and I'm coming to you for the truth. Break it down for me in terms that are specific and clear.
 11-06-2009, 08:28 PM         #64
JUX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpittN4Cash said:

he's not the cause....but he does have a gang of followers who will carry out what they saw in his video

I dunno if yall know but america is about to fall...the dollar could collapse any year now causing anarchy and revolution across the country. food shortages, looting, murders...total ANARCHY...the collapse is inevitable when a society gets too big for itself

the people who are in control are expecting our american revolution to look somewhat identical to what you see in Jay-z run this town video.

but this HAS to happen in order for us to remove the people who are pulling all the strings.
n*gga shut up
 11-06-2009, 08:38 PM         #65
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay z with his father

The Official Masons Hat

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 11-06-2009 at 08:40 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #66
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,906 | Props total: 4439 4439
 SpittN4Cash said:

funny...I hadnt even mentioned the owl worshipping...lol...im glad you're some-what educated on the topic tho

so youre one of the people who dont question anything until its too late....
you're expecting people to be a bunch of clones before u question anything

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

OH NO WTF COULD I BE THINKING??...RAP DOESNT CREATE COPY-CATS!

[pic - click to view]

As We Move Toward a...New World Order...
dude i see your point totally but unless we gone mirc jay whats da point if u really concerned about the illuminati Jay should be the least up your worries do know how low on the totem poll jay is on the power list

as for style i mean we al copying something but most people agree jay aint got swagg like that to make people wear da s**t he rocks now a days i mean we pretty much done for already me i just wanna see what the goal is kus thet already got it lined up What can we really do but talk about it on youtube and and sites n*ggaz aint down to leave the computer and actually march on somes**t we wanna be where its safe we feel safe typing about it the house rather then be out tryna spark a revolution well most people anyway

the reason why the topic pisses me off kus nobodies gonna do s**t about it but type so f**k it leave jay alone he harmless compared to real powerful f**ks who run the world and i aint talkin about the lap dog president we got Im talkin the real rockerFellar And the smart bushes Jp morgans s**t like that :greetings10: wake up its not jay we need to worry about Really
 8 years ago '04        #67
space
space
 lifetimez said:
P.S. If it makes it any easier, pretend I'm "blind" and I'm coming to you for the truth. Break it down for me in terms that are specific and clear.

I dont have to pretend

[pic - click to view]

^^The WORSE curse in the world ^^

Im not gonna give U a lecture on my 8 yrs of studying NLP and how it is used to seduce and persuade in marketing and advertising......If u really care just google some of the stuff im saying

If ur not going to invest A LITTLE bit of YOUR OWN TIME in YOUR education then your sure as hell not gonna waste mine either.

Last edited by SpittN4Cash; 11-06-2009 at 09:06 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #68
space
space
 SpittN4Cash said:
I dont have to pretend

[pic - click to view]

^^The WORSE curse in the world ^^

Im not gonna give U a lecture on my 8 yrs of studying NLP and how it is used to seduce and persuade ion marketing and advertising......If u really care just google some of the stuff im saying

If ur not going to invest A LITTLE bit of YOUR OWN TIME in YOUR education then your sure as hell not gonna waste mine either.
we can talk all Day but whats talk or typing with out action im tired of n*ggaz saying go watch this and oh peep this how about we go to a concert hit da n*gga with a rock catch n*ggaz at lodge meetings on camera s**t at least bs mixtape talking about the s**t studying this s**t tryna feel kool kus u know about the illuminati is useless face it we only know what they allow us to know u ever thought of that maybe we all wrong and on da wrong trail its a secret society not tell a lil bit club Dam n*ggaz lets move off the net and take it to the streets to the banl better yet the fed bank

if u aint gone do none of that s**t i dare u do one thing leave it the f**k alone i wanna discuss hip hop not the freaking goat of mendez worshiping Saturnist freaks
 8 years ago '04        #69
space
space
 UF4Soldier said:
dude i see your point totally but unless we gone mirc jay whats da point if u really concerned about the illuminati Jay should be the least up your worries do know how low on the totem poll jay is on the power list
Thats good enough for me...as long as someone understands

the reason why the topic pisses me off kus nobodies gonna do s**t about it but type so f**k it leave jay alone he harmless compared to real powerful f**ks who run the world and i aint talkin about the lap dog president we got Im talkin the real rockerFellar And the smart bushes Jp morgans s**t like that :greetings10: wake up its not jay we need to worry about Really
you dont have to consciously do anything about...knowing about it is simply enough.

hypnosis doesnt work on a conscious mind. once your eyes are opened to the game then you wont fall for it. you will see things in advertisements that dont belong, and stuff in TV and movies...and your conscious mind will say "at least im not blind like everyone else"

when you see other people at the concert following for no apparent reason..you can say IM NOT A FOLLOWER...and if you DO choose to throw up the rock/the pyramid you will consciously submit to his power BY choice

everything is about your choices...you can make clearer more conscious choices now that you are educated

they want people to think that they know whats best for us...how to look...where to go...what to do...what to think...what decisions to make..career paths....drug use...family issues....baby momma issues...

but now you have a responsibility to educate others.
consciously wake up others so we wont just be FOLLOWERS bcuz its "the thing to do"
we can make educated decisions and reclaim our individuality

Last edited by SpittN4Cash; 11-06-2009 at 08:59 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #70
space
space
 JUX said:
n*gga shut up

Hey Follow me and Do what the sign says....

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by SpittN4Cash; 11-06-2009 at 09:04 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #71
space
space
 SpittN4Cash said:

you dont have to consciously do anything about...knowing about it is simply enough.

hypnosis doesnt work on a conscious mind. once your eyes are opened to the game then you wont fall for it. you will see things in advertisements that dont belong, and stuff in TV and movies...and your conscious mind will say "at least im not blind like everyone else"

when you see other people at the concert following for no apparent reason..you can say IM NOT A FOLLOWER...and if you DO choose to throw up the rock/the pyramid you will consciously submit to his power BY choice

everything is about your choices...you can make clearer more conscious choices now that you are educated

they want people to think that they know whats best for use...how to look...where to go...what to do...what to think...what decisions to make

consciously wake up others so we wont just be FOLLOWERS bcuz its "the thing to do"
kool but s**t n*ggaz rather people are to comfortable watching tv
we love being entertained to much that its a need to people
as if we like being fed bs even when u know its bs like youll rather have that then
the have to use your brain and see da truth because its to scary to think
its scary to think what if the bible isnt real or what if we never went to the moon
or what if 911 was a faked because that leave us with why and not having a answer is more scary then just taking whatever lie they throw at us even its complete bs
You can only say so much before a person feels like u tryna make em feel stupid or change they way o f thinking then gone be like u the devil when really u just pullin up the f**kin shades but anyway i feel u bro
 8 years ago '09        #72
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 SpittN4Cash said:

they want people to think that they know whats best for us...how to look...where to go...what to do...what to think...what decisions to make..career paths....drug use...family issues....baby momma issues...

Yo, don't argue with these Boxden morons anymore. These motherf**kers are just a bunch of know-it-all scared a.ss frail a.ss b**ches.

Only thing that matters at this point is that you know what time it is, no point drawing heat to yourself trying to convince these b**ches there's something going on when there's no talking knowledge to 'em.

The whole world falling apart before their eyes, and they can't seem to connect a few tiny dots. f**k 'em in the worst way.
 8 years ago '04        #73
space
space
 ImageOfTruth said:
Yo, don't argue with these Boxden morons anymore. These motherf**kers are just a bunch of know-it-all scared a.ss frail a.ss b**ches.

Only thing that matters at this point is that you know what time it is, no point drawing heat to yourself trying to convince these b**ches there's something going on when there's no talking knowledge to 'em.

The whole world falling apart before their eyes, and they can't seem to connect a few tiny dots. f**k 'em in the worst way.
yeah when u trading all your gold in and turning all your cash in for a shinny new Coin or credit card nevermind im tripping carry on folks
 8 years ago '06        #74
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
They won't get it until its too late.
 8 years ago '04        #75
space
space
when u can drive to canada and mexico on the freeway lol
 8 years ago '04        #76
space
space

Jesus F***ing Christ

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

just call his name right??
 8 years ago '09        #77
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 UF4Soldier said:
yeah when u trading all your gold in and turning all your cash in for a shinny new Coin or credit card nevermind im tripping carry on folks
Motherf**ker what in God's name are you even mumbling?
 8 years ago '06        #78
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 UF4Soldier said:
when u can drive to canada and mexico on the freeway lol
And pay for gas, food and souvenirs in all 3 countries with the same currency.
 8 years ago '04        #79
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 1566 1566
 SpittN4Cash said:

Dont get it twisted...I LOVE COMMON...I have all of his albums...never been to a concert..but hes definitely in my to 3 favorite rappers

..BUT...

he is also a being used.....

think about it....

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

they dont have to put a chip in you, but if they wanted to it would be as easy as
1. uploading subliminal messages thru the music that gets played over and over
2. create a bright flash of light followed by a subliminal programming as in a TV commercial
or
3. use video games to program you

its really easy..our brains are super computers that can be programmed in many different ways...

like I said, all u gotta do is break down a persons critical factor/reasoning ability and you will have instant access to their subconscious mind

actually no mind control can work on me bro, I've been up on this NWO s**t since I was a kid you look around my crib its all kinds of books laying around written by the likes of DR. Malachi Z. York and such I'm hip to the game.

but thats just my point whether you listen to jay-z or nas mosdef or Gucci maine the time of the beast is coming, its in the bible its all over youtube (type in fema coffins),google rex 84 and the truth is you're either going to be ready for it or you're not. Me personally I don't plan on being here (In america) After next year I'm taking my girl and daughter away from this s**t People act like its just jay-z is part of this s**t and they fail to see its all of hip-hop they are getting rid of the artist that actually have something to say in favor of the Gucci Maine's and lil wayne's why do you think this south s**t has been allowed to carry on for so long despite low record sales? they want the people ignorant not paying attention and its working.

is jay-z part of the Illuminati? the real question should be is our president part of the illuminati? and actually the powers that be are hoping we don't f!ght back, thats why they wanna k!ll off 70% of worlds population so they can control whoever is left
 8 years ago '04        #80
space
space
 ImageOfTruth said:
Motherf**ker what in God's name are you even mumbling?
The Amero the amero north american currency

north american union :greetings10:

ring a bell come on tell me u joking kickin knowledge are u sharing your account wtf
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
43 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago