Jaz-O Explains Jay-Z's Secret Society Position

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 demon9991 said:
Jaz-O IS bitter a.ss hell

corrected
 11-06-2009, 04:01 PM         #42
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what the hell could jayz possibly bring to the table. i mean seriously.
 8 years ago '05        #43
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
 Peterparker said:
:rolll augh:

I know exactly what you talking about..same hat n all

HAHA yall nigguhs is so stupid on here sometimes...

*dead*
 8 years ago '06        #44
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 Ni2 said:
Influence.
 11-06-2009, 06:09 PM         #45
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 80sbabyent said:
The question is who can bomb on Jay and have any real effect.. all these people talkin about him sound like me tellin Kobe he sucks at Basketball
/ thread...NOW:agreement6:
 11-06-2009, 06:12 PM         #46
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XX DIPSET XX said:
Being a mason isn't that big of a deal, you guys are morons...there are millions of masons on the earth.
thank u. i been tellin n*ggaz this. the old guy in ur church with an above average job, who drives the caddy, his nothin is a mason...

the bus driver, this n*gga is a mason...

your boss, while he has more guap than u, that dont mean s**t...he a mason and he aint on s**t...

masons r old a.ss cub scouts, they get together and do arts and crafts periodically...its nothin too much.
 8 years ago '04        #47
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 593 593
 Ni2 said:

[pic - click to view]

Jay-z is a mass marketing tool for the powers in control. He has a huge influence on people and many people will follow along with and go with what he says and does without even thinking twice about it.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Have U ever been to a Jay-z concert and stopped to ask yourself why the hell am I raising my hands???? Oh everybody else is doing it so it MUST be right.....

it is well know that Music affects a persons subconscious mind, and can alter a persons mood/state of mind. repeating lyrics is no different than using self-hypnosis. lyrics are simply affirmations. repeating lyrics/affirmations over and over shuts down a persons critical factor/reasoning abilities..once you shut down a persons critical factor they no longer question what is being said, they simply accept it as truth and act on it. sort of like repeating the pledge of allegiance everyday in school...or like those songs that are sang in church

this is just ONE example:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

even jay-z says he is "a small part of why the president is black"

MUSIC's influence is why so many white boys try to be black, and why so many black dudes try to be thugs or hustlers like their favorite artists.

Stars usually go along with it not knowing they have actually 'sold their souls to the devil' usually until its too late

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

...but In return for hypnotizing the masses they are compensated very nicely and they usually move onto the upper echelons of wealth and power in the game.

[pic - click to view]

But in order to be chosen you must prove that you are capable of influencing the masses, thats why some artists are successful others are not, that is why some movies become successful and others do not.

Its NLP and hypnosis of the masses.

Last edited by SpittN4Cash; 11-06-2009 at 06:31 PM..
 11-06-2009, 07:15 PM         #48
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so has what jay done overshadowed obama by like 2 million times?

i mean, becoming part of the most powerful secretive organization on the planet with the most prominent powerful families on earth who are world leaders etc., with no education, no families ties, and no real influence.

Last edited by Ni2; 11-06-2009 at 07:18 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #49
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,392 | Props total: 21513 21513
 SpittN4Cash said:
^^ignorant a.ss n*gga...

[pic - click to view]

watch the vid before U post.

how u gon have an opinon if U wont even consider what he's talking about?
its not lies..anybody who knows anything about the hand symbols and pyramids can confirm what he's saying.
First of all, NO ONE needs to watch the video to come to the conclusion that his word doesnt mean s**t considering that he hates Jay-Z.

Second, even after watching the video, my position hasn't changed. He hates Jay-Z, his word doesn't mean s**t to me. Give a neutral source and maybe I'll give it a chance.
 11-06-2009, 07:31 PM         #50
BakLykILefSmthn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay-z is a mass marketing tool for the powers in control. He has a huge influence on people and many people will follow along with and go with what he says and does without even thinking twice about it.
exactly who and how does jayz influence? besides throwing up the roc and wearing all black nobody listens to this guy.
 8 years ago '04        #51
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,028 | Props total: 4670 4670
how is another mans religion the topic of discussion daily and who is that bum kinda look like jaz-O lookin like nas in the 90s
 8 years ago '04        #52
space
space
 BakLykILefSmthn said:
exactly who and how does jayz influence? besides throwing up the roc and wearing all black nobody listens to this guy.
Shawn Carter, better known as Jay-Z, has become one of the most dynamic and relevant musical artists of the era, and arguably one of the most influential role models of our time.

He’s intertwined amazing lyrical talent with an acute business sense and earned a net worth of more than $150 million, commanding the respect and attention of not only his fans, but also of colleagues in the hip-hop, entertainment and business industries. As well as a musical artist and entrepreneur, a term that should be equally synonymous with Jay-Z is trendsetter.

He challenged the previously accepted hip-hop uniform of throwback jerseys and white T’s and introduced a more mature look, sporting button-up shirts and cuff links. Soon afterward, seemingly the rest of the nation, from rappers to high school students, had developed a similar penchant for button-ups and cuff links.

He very publicly denounced the owners of high-end Cristal champagne, citing racist comments and attitudes, and boycotted its consumption both in his businesses and personal life, which subsequently led to a tremendous drop in Cristal sales and consumption on a national scale.

Whether we’d like to admit it or not, as Jay-Z continues to entertain and relate to an increasingly wide-ranging audience, bridging age groups, genders and races, his shocking amount of influence continues to grow.

Jay-Z’s influence into the ever-changing style of hip-hop cannot be underestimated. It’s now common place to see young fans dressed to the nines in sleek suits and crisp dress shirts when they attend rap concerts.

Jay, as he is simply called by his friends, definitely turns up the hip-hop fashion when he is away from the corner office. Favoring silky track suits, designer aviator shades, and weighty diamond pinky rings, he is not afraid to drop some of his $320 million fortune on fashion and jewels. While most of us can only dream of accumulating a fraction of Jay-Z’s wealth, his style can be emulated for pennies on the dollar. Two of his favorite designers of business attire, Ralph Lauren and Armani, have lesser-price lines that are stylish and affordable. Don’t be afraid to dress for success in a button down shirt and tie. For casual attire, try a black leather jacket with a New Jersey Nets t-shirt, baggy jeans and dark shades. You can also capture the relaxed style of Jay-Z in an Adidas tracksuit and a pair of Jay-Z’s signature Reebok’s.

Of course, Jay-Z keeps himself impeccably groomed. You, too, can have this polished look by keeping nails manicured and hair trimmed to perfection. Use a daily moisturizer and a splash of aftershave. You may not be a multi-millionaire like Jay-Z, but you can take care of yourself like you are one.

In less than twenty years, Jay-Z has gone from small-time hustler on the streets of Brooklyn to the head of a multi-billion dollar corporation. He is truly a musical and marketing genius who is steering the future of hip-hop, and he knows there is more to this business than looking like a “gangsta” rapper. If you, like Jay-Z, are on the fast track to success and super stardom, don’t forget to dress the part. The world will take you seriously if you portray the image of confidence and sophistication

Sadly to me, it seems that Jay-Z is starting to role with the crowd. One example was the horrible nap-shag that was seen on Kanye for months. Well it seems like it may have jumped off Kanye’s head and grabbed a hold of Jay-Z’s head sucking the life out of his fashion sense. The second example is Jay-Z rocking RT-1’s. True indeed, these sneakers were ok on the hype list, but not dope enough in the eyes of sneaker heads because they were sold as a general release. I haven’t seen Jay-Z rock general release nothing since the 90’s. Seeing Jay-Z rocking a pair of RT-1’s makes me want to step up my sneaker game.

Now we all know just as fast as I can post this, Jay-Z could hit the barber shop and crack heads once again. But I do not think that it is that easy this time. I do not think that the words Jay spit means the same. Of course whatever he drops I will listen, but would you take fashion advice from Jay at this point or the most highly rated person in Hip Hop as far as fashion Kanye? I think it may not of happen in person, but I think Jay-Z has passed the torch to Ye and has decided to slowly but surely become a family man.

Last edited by SpittN4Cash; 11-06-2009 at 08:00 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #53
space
space
people listen the music nobody acts like jay nobody wants to follow what he follows young n*ggaz like jay only want his dollars or considered great as he is not be the n*gga calm down if he wanna skull and bones and pray to the baphomet indian style who gives a got Dam jay-z aint ruling the f**kin world he aint go n*ggaz out doing sacrifices and s**t leave this issue alone for at least a month plz
 8 years ago '08        #54
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
^ So, exactly how does that fit into the *insert all-powerful, behind-the-scenes group here* agenda?

For the sake of argument, I'll say he influences all his 'followers' with his clothing, Dynasty sign etc... What's the ultimate effect of that on whoever he influences? How does that "further" the agenda of his higher-ups?.

P.S. These are rhetorical questions. No one from the "Jay's a OTO" camp has been able to answer this, so don't wrap your head around it too much
 8 years ago '04        #55
space
space
 lifetimez said:
Oh ok cool... I a.ssumed you would've gave me an intelligent argument without the diverting of questions and resorting to insults that usually happens when you question someone who believes fervently what you do. I don't care about what you claim to know, and I'm damn sure not gonna brag about what I know either (it's prolly more than you, but w/e)

I asked a simple question, that had nothing to do with whether or not he is an agent of the higher-ups, and you avoided it. Nevermind then.
Oh im really sorry, I thought u were just pushing my buttons.
But I'll bring it down to reality, and out of this hip hop ploy.
sorry bout that.

[pic - click to view]

Everyday we are being lied to, by the Mainstream media, Schools and Churches.

We are told what to think and how to feel, how to act, how our kids should act, what our parents should do, where we should live, what we should drive, what we should wear etc...

Everyone wants to tell us what is best for us.

On top of that we are spoon-fed news stories that affect our emotions. Our emotions then drives us to do things we normally wouldnt do, like buy a gun, invest in real estate, get credit cards, take on too much debt...all these crazy things. Then we go out and unconsciously spend our money on various things that we really dont need, or that poison us like fast foods, fat free foods, medications, and vaccines. We are constantly bombarded with images and sound recordings that make us feel like we should have certain things in our life that really dont add value to our lives.

We are fed images of "The American Dream" that are sometimes unrealistic or very different from what we experience on a daily basis.

[pic - click to view]

The reason why is because they want us to get caught up in these little games that the system has created in order to enslave us by debt. They want us to buy more than we can pay for, desire things that adds to our debt. This is necessary in our system because if we didnt have the accumulation of debt, there would be no accumulation of wealth. In our American "consumer" society we need people to consume things so that the rich can get richer. They want to enslave us so that we spend the rest of our lives paying off debt.

[pic - click to view]

SLAVERY without the chains and whips.

[pic - click to view]

In addition to enslaving the population, they are counting on us to not be able to afford these things so that they can take the possessions back, and still keep whatever money you have given them already.

They're counting on you to take out a line of credit that you can never pay back, they're counting on you to buy a house thats barely within your budget, or maybe too large for your budget so when you lose your job they can send their "cronies" and "loan sharks" to come and reclaim the land and property. Its a win-win situation for the banks and the governement. The government wants to own as much property as they can get, and with over half the population OWING THE IRS, OWING THE BANKS, OWING CREDIT AGENCIES they're well on their way to create a poverty and homeless country. And yes... the government can levy bank accounts and take property as they wish.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

In addition to the ENSLAVING of the population thru TAXES, DEBT, FORECLOSURES and REPOSSESSIONS they are intentionally destroying the US dollar as the world reserve currency.

They are doing this basically because the dollar is a worthless piece of paper that has no value besides what is printed on it, or what the digital numbers say on the bank accounts....

[pic - click to view]

The dollar creates DEBT whenever one is printed, in addition to "temporary" wealth. This can only go on for so long until the amount of debt that is created exceeds the amount of wealth that is created. and that is basically the point we are at in our economy...the debt we have exceeds our nations wealth.

[pic - click to view]

They entice you in as many ways as they can to get you to consume!

For example there are chemicals in our foods that makes them taste better, this creates an addiction to fast foods... we keep going back again and again without even knowing why we prefer one restaurant over another..this not only adds up in dollars $$$ but it can also take its toll on a persons health..shorten their life span...affect their family life and affect their emotions.

[pic - click to view]

But in order for them to get us to spend and buy, they need massive marketing and advertising campaigns. Why spend money on mass marketing when you can have people who are already in the limelight influence the masses? Instead of people saying what we should do with our wealth, and how to invest into a.ssets instead of liabilities, they get us so emotionally caught up in what we must have, or the next great thing. This creates a problem, especially in our society when we have already consumed more than we could pay for.

[pic - click to view]

this hypnosis stuff that im talking about is all about WHO they use, and the medias they use in order to control the population

BakLykILefSmthn said:
Jay-Z vs Kobe Bryant: Who Has More Influence Rappers or Athletes?

[video - click to view]

It is not even close, Jay-Z has more influence.
Kobe Bryant doesnít have much influence outside of maybe making people want to play basketball and buy his sneakers. Athletes rarely get into political issues or speak out much about anything. I canít remember Michael Jordan ever addressing issues going on in the world. Rappers on the other hand speak on what is going on in the world, past and present. They make you think about society and your life(not all of them of course).

Athletes could have a stronger influence but they avoid speaking on what is going on in the world. I canít blame them, I would rather focus on making millions and giving money to charity. Kobe Bryant may be more well known in the world, but he is known mainly for his skills on the court.

Props JumpOffTV

Last edited by SpittN4Cash; 11-06-2009 at 11:47 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #56
space
space
u meant the dude above me right lol
 8 years ago '04        #57
space
space
 SpittN4Cash said:
Jay-Z vs Kobe Bryant: Who Has More Influence Rappers or Athletes?

It is not even close, Jay-Z has more influence.
Kobe Bryant doesnít have much influence outside of maybe making people want to play basketball and buy his sneakers. Athletes rarely get into political issues or speak out much about anything. I canít remember Michael Jordan ever addressing issues going on in the world. Rappers on the other hand speak on what is going on in the world, past and present. They make you think about society and your life(not all of them of course).

Athletes could have a stronger influence but they avoid speaking on what is going on in the world. I canít blame them, I would rather focus on making millions and giving money to charity. Kobe Bryant may be more well known in the world, but he is known mainly for his skills on the court.

Props JumpOffTV
when u start so see kids in the mall with black trenches and the roc sign the diamond sewed into they clothes gettin lip implants and humps added to there backs to store water tryna be half man half mammal then we can agree that jay is worshiped out side of people feeling hes da best rapper when kids say i wanna pray to a giant owl when i grow up then make these dam threads
 8 years ago '04        #58
space
space
 lifetimez said:
^ So, exactly how does that fit into the *insert all-powerful, behind-the-scenes group here* agenda?

For the sake of argument, I'll say he influences all his 'followers' with his clothing, Dynasty sign etc... What's the ultimate effect of that on whoever he influences? How does that "further" the agenda of his higher-ups?.

P.S. These are rhetorical questions. No one from the "Jay's a OTO" camp has been able to answer this, so don't wrap your head around it too much
thats easy

[pic - click to view]

This is were america is headed...no doubt. s**ts about to hit the fan

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

its literally right in peoples faces
 8 years ago '04        #59
space
space
 UF4Soldier said:
when u start so see kids in the mall with black trenches and the roc sign the diamond sewed into they clothes gettin lip implants and humps added to there backs to store water tryna be half man half mammal then we can agree that jay is worshiped out side of people feeling hes da best rapper when kids say i wanna pray to a giant owl when i grow up then make these dam threads
funny...I hadnt even mentioned the owl worshipping...lol...im glad you're some-what educated on the topic tho

so youre one of the people who dont question anything until its too late....
you're expecting people to be a bunch of clones before u question anything

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

OH NO WTF COULD I BE THINKING??...RAP DOESNT CREATE COPY-CATS!

[pic - click to view]

As We Move Toward a...New World Order...

Last edited by SpittN4Cash; 11-06-2009 at 08:20 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #60
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
sooooooooooo jay-z is going to cause america to turn into a 3rd world country enslaving its people with the chip..............I always though it was going to be..........the devil.

lol..................so I don't listen to jay-z because he makes good music I listen to him because there's a magic spell casted over me by a bunch of old a.ss gay white men that make all of our black star famous in return for s3xual favors and loyalty to the beast.

and who knows when they do start chipping folks Jay-z is problably going to be the first in line hell I'm willing top bet 90% of the rap game are going to be in that same lineto get one what does that have to do with you?

its like someone said already, what is his music really getting people to do besides buy it? noone voted for Obama because Jay told them to hell I went a common concert and he was telling people to vote for obama too is he illuminati honestly if this group really has that type of power (which I believe they do BTW) do you really think we have a choice iin the matter if the whole world stops listening to jay do you think the conspiracy is going to stop?

yall n*ggas act like jay is the only rappers n*ggas listen to lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy