SON OF A b**ch.. BANNED!

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #141
youngral 
space
space
$6,650 | Props total: 629 629
 youngral said:
Damn had a brotha turning on his xbox like prepared to get got. Im okay for now but, eventually its gonna come
Edit: Ha! They got me
 8 years ago '05        #142
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
They got me too, f**k, I had like 13 months on my GT too...
 8 years ago '06        #143
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
wait this s**t corrupts your gt too? smfh
 8 years ago '08        #144
demha88 3 heat pts
space
space
$682 | Props total: 48 48
i dont think so, just the console.
 8 years ago '04        #145
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,669 | Props total: 2201 2201
anybody flash recently and got banned? need to know whether to burn this COD or cop it on ps3 lol
 8 years ago '07        #146
HeckDaMonsta 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,358 | Props total: 2815 2815
4 of my buddies got banned damn im so stressd rite now i cant eat i cant sleep. haha jk man
 8 years ago '08        #147
demha88 3 heat pts
space
space
f**k, i just got banned :(. oh well, upstairs to the ps3
 8 years ago '08        #148
georgeax 
space
space
$181 | Props total: 27 27
came home from school... turn on 360 ...BAN. I might try that gut swap if im not to lazy.
 8 years ago '06        #149
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,450 | Props total: 1099 1099
lot of people got hit today. i officially got my ban today too.
 8 years ago '06        #150
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
i got my two..never played ne thing before release and always ran through abgx..o well...COD tonight still!!!!! wont play online ne more xbox no biggie...
 8 years ago '05        #151
youngdure 
space
space
$272 | Props total: 0 0
hmmm. does a message come up telling you you are banned or you just disconnected off live?

i played all day yesterday and nothing happened. so if i wait till after the 13th will i still have a chance at keeping my s**t.

i can care less unless they f**k up my gta 4 s**t which i got legit still haven't beat yet and i got it the day it came out thats how little i play video games.

it was only modded cause of my brother and i only burn games now cause i only play like once every couple weeks, used to be months. having a job sucks sometimes.
 8 years ago '08        #152
demha88 3 heat pts
space
space
 youngdure said:
hmmm. does a message come up telling you you are banned or you just disconnected off live?

i played all day yesterday and nothing happened. so if i wait till after the 13th will i still have a chance at keeping my s**t.

i can care less unless they f**k up my gta 4 s**t which i got legit still haven't beat yet and i got it the day it came out thats how little i play video games.

it was only modded cause of my brother and i only burn games now cause i only play like once every couple weeks, used to be months. having a job sucks sometimes.
not sure if its the same for everyone, but i turned my xbox on and i was disconnected from live. i hit the xbox button and tried to connect to live and the ban message game up.
 8 years ago '05        #153
youngdure 
space
space
 demha88 said:
not sure if its the same for everyone, but i turned my xbox on and i was disconnected from live. i hit the xbox button and tried to connect to live and the ban message game up.
ah well i dont really care about live anyways. i only got it a couple weeks ago to play my boy in 2k10 online. i was too lazy to hop over the 3 foot dividing wall between our houses.
guess i'll have to get another box so my s**t wont get corrupted.

if the files get corrupted will i be able to finish the game on the banned console? wanna know before i try to play gta a few weeks from now. otherwise i will switch my s**t with somebody else's.
 8 years ago '08        #154
demha88 3 heat pts
space
space
 youngdure said:
ah well i dont really care about live anyways. i only got it a couple weeks ago to play my boy in 2k10 online. i was too lazy to hop over the 3 foot dividing wall between our houses.
guess i'll have to get another box so my s**t wont get corrupted.

if the files get corrupted will i be able to finish the game on the banned console? wanna know before i try to play gta a few weeks from now. otherwise i will switch my s**t with somebody else's.
do you have a pro model or the arcade without the harddrive. as long as you have the harddrive you can move it to any unbanned xbox and still keep all your s**t
 8 years ago '04        #155
newroadsfinest 
space
space
$2,816 | Props total: 456 456
I was banned to when I came home from school i think microsoft has something that detects it with the stealth patch..
 8 years ago '04        #156
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,941 | Props total: 3140 3140
 newroadsfinest said:
I was banned to when I came home from school i think microsoft has something that detects it with the stealth patch..
they using an update to detect the firmware on the drives
 8 years ago '05        #157
youngdure 
space
space
 demha88 said:
do you have a pro model or the arcade without the harddrive. as long as you have the harddrive you can move it to any unbanned xbox and still keep all your s**t
the one with the hdd. guess i'm good then. switch out time now. i'm not turning that xbox on till i can successfully pull this switch to be on the safe side. thank you again my good man. i dont know s**t about s**t

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to demha88 again.

Last edited by youngdure; 11-09-2009 at 09:46 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #158
tOnerz 2 heat pts
space
space
$437 | Props total: 50 50
my GT got corrupted. i did the switch-a-roo but when i took my hd over to the new one it wouldnt load anything and said corrupted
 8 years ago '05        #159
jay964 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
 tOnerz said:
my GT got corrupted. i did the switch-a-roo but when i took my hd over to the new one it wouldnt load anything and said corrupted
thats f**ked.. did u try to save games on ur hd after you were banned (on the banned console)?

as soon as my s**t was banned i turned it off, pulled the switch and put the hdd on the new xbox.. looks like everything works thus far.. although i haven't played a game yet cuz i dont own any legit games... going to buy a couple today
 8 years ago '07        #160
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4823 4823
 MosDefinition said:
i cant understand why u guys are angry at microsoft for banning you you illegally mod your xbox to steal games what ya'll thought they were gonna just let it fly
how about for tha tha fact they put out an expensive,knowingly f**ked up piece of hardware on tha market?i aint got no sympathy for these f**ks.im on my 3rd 360,all of which came thru warrantys,but my warranty just ran out.i also had ova 500 bucks worth of legit games.wit no warranty,what tha hell ima do wit a broke xbox an all those games.i got my s**t modded but i dont play online so i dont really care
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy