SON OF A b**ch.. BANNED!

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
92 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-05-2009, 09:10 PM         #21
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So i guess they ban you for playing LEGIT copies early cause a friend of mine snagged the last copy at a kmart here and we were playing today and he got banned but i think MS unbans if you were wrongfully banned if you show them proof
 8 years ago '06        #22
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,450 | Props total: 1099 1099
im disappointed in yall.. you get away with modding for however long, get banned (its gonna happen sooner than later) and you DEFECT to ps3? wheres the loyalty at? shame on yall motherf**kers
 11-05-2009, 09:24 PM         #23
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jay964 said:
what about eh warranty sticker?
Use a blow dryer to heat it up, peel back slowly. :greetings10:
 8 years ago '04        #24
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
yesterday there was a mass ban and most of them were people playing MW2 early today it was said over 2000+ more ban was on the way...

IronMaiden said:
So i guess they ban you for playing LEGIT copies early cause a friend of mine snagged the last copy at a kmart here and we were playing today and he got banned but i think MS unbans if you were wrongfully banned if you show them proof
tell your friend to call MS and provide them with a proof of the receipt and he should be unban...

Last edited by unkn0wn; 11-05-2009 at 10:18 PM..
 11-06-2009, 12:59 AM         #25
kngdngalng 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Comic Book Guy said:
im disappointed in yall.. you get away with modding for however long, get banned (its gonna happen sooner than later) and you DEFECT to ps3? wheres the loyalty at? shame on yall motherf**kers
real is real, bro. you go with cheaper til you can do better. you know how it is.
 11-06-2009, 03:13 AM         #26
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
told yall n*ggas billy gates dont play...im lovin this, s**ts more entertaining than playing COD MW2 itself reading all these "WAHHHH!!! I BEEN BANNED!!! WTF" posts ...f**kboi a.ss n*ggas
 8 years ago '06        #27
4cornerspt.2 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,411 | Props total: 8 8
 WEREWOLF said:
told yall n*ggas billy gates dont play...im lovin this, s**ts more entertaining than playing COD MW2 itself reading all these "WAHHHH!!! I BEEN BANNED!!! WTF" posts ...f**kboi a.ss n*ggas
Lol aint it mane,I just never know when Im gone wake up and its going to tell me Im banned.So much suspense,I damn near wanted to pop the call of duty in the morning Im glad I didnt.They twerking yall motherf**kers
 8 years ago '04        #28
big jeffrey 
space
space
$2,385 | Props total: 359 359
^^^^ im holdin off on the duty til like saturday..........but i wonder if they gon ban me for other s**t i've played.
 8 years ago '05        #29
young jeezy478 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 132 132
dam i just dont understand it, why play a game before it release date for if you know what the risk are, and when you do get get banned stop cryin cuz you know if u play a game before its release date yo a.ss takin a risk, but hey ignorance is bliss

do a gut swap an your legit, some of yall thin swappin the metal frame that hold the motherboard, you got to take the mother board out that frame and put it in the old one, the serial is on that frame

Last edited by young jeezy478; 11-06-2009 at 10:21 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #30
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,565 | Props total: 5232 5232
lol i think they banning old consoles so people can go out and buy new console, which is unmoddable atm.
 8 years ago '04        #31
nickh 
space
space
$5,298 | Props total: 0 0
Talk to someone at walmart @ customer service and see if you can drop them a 20 if they take it back.
 8 years ago '04        #32
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,358 | Props total: 1578 1578
I don't care about playing online but...not being able to stream Video or install or play from my hard drive sucks.
 8 years ago '05        #33
freemusic man 
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 175 175
damn thats ghey i hope they dnt bann me for playing resident evil 5 early lol
 8 years ago '05        #34
jay964 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
 young jeezy478 said:
dam i just dont understand it, why play a game before it release date for if you know what the risk are, and when you do get get banned stop cryin cuz you know if u play a game before its release date yo a.ss takin a risk, but hey ignorance is bliss

do a gut swap an your legit, some of yall thin swappin the metal frame that hold the motherboard, you got to take the mother board out that frame and put it in the old one, the serial is on that frame
i just did a gut swap
put the new insides into my old case and vice versa, i didnt take no motherboard out.. the serial walmart checks is on the outside so i should be straight
 8 years ago '05        #35
freemusic man 
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 175 175
good luck mayne & f**k microsoft !!
 11-06-2009, 12:38 PM         #36
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young jeezy478 said:
There is no serial number on the metal chassis.

The only thing you need to do is swap the Case TOPS and also swap the serial number by the USB ports.
 8 years ago '05        #37
jay964 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
 DarkSidesHero said:
There is no serial number on the metal chassis.

The only thing you need to do is swap the Case TOPS and also swap the serial number by the USB ports.
lol i just returned mine. no problems.. only thing i did was swap the top case..
now i have a new xbox with hdmi port, didnt even know about the serial number by the usb ports

walmart now has a banned 360 with no hdmi port, dude even took it and inspected it, didnt seem to notice the lack of an hdmi port.. walmart employees are retarded
 8 years ago '06        #38
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
damn why they bannin everybody? looks like that modding s**t is catching up to some ppl or something never seen so many ppl getting banned
 11-06-2009, 02:09 PM         #39
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jay964 said:
lol i just returned mine. no problems.. only thing i did was swap the top case..
now i have a new xbox with hdmi port, didnt even know about the serial number by the usb ports

walmart now has a banned 360 with no hdmi port, dude even took it and inspected it, didnt seem to notice the lack of an hdmi port.. walmart employees are retarded
Same thing with me. How the hell you not going to notice a missing HDMI port on the console!
 8 years ago '05        #40
juny 29 heat pts29
space
space
$2,698 | Props total: 42 42
f**k ms i just got banned never palyed any games early imma go wit a ps3 from now on
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy