Steelers vs Broncos Game Thread (Monday Night AFC Battle)

most viewed right now
 127
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
191 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 98
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
113 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 51
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who will win on monday night?
Broncos will win, they are at mile high and hungry 3 18.75%
Steelers will win, they on a roll and that D is crazy 13 81.25%
Tie Game 0 0%
Voters: 16. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,035 | Props total: 6096 6096
 Lester86 said:
a win is a win.

Unless you want to bring up how we "barely" lost to the Ravens, while you guys got massacred 30-7 by Flacco and Co.

I'm just sayin?
well i mean i could have brought up the fact that we beat yall in your own backyard by 11 pts but i figured it was a given
 8 years ago '04        #62
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 NoLedge18720 said:
well i mean i could have brought up the fact that we beat yall in your own backyard by 11 pts but i figured it was a given
Hes gonna say "but if it wasn't for Royals returns we would of smashed you guys"

I been hearing that from dolt fans ever since, they can't just admit we are the better team this year.
 8 years ago '04        #63
Lester86 
space
avatar space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
 K1Entertainment said:
You guys were at home @San Diego, we were on the road both teams coming off a bye @Baltimore.

just sayin......

yall struggled with the raiders twice......

just sayin......
Did you really just use bye weeks as an excuse? lol

There really is no excuse for losing to a .500 team 30-7, not for a team that's supposedly a "powerhouse" sitting 6-0.
 8 years ago '04        #64
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,035 | Props total: 6096 6096
 K1Entertainment said:
Hes gonna say "but if it wasn't for Royals returns we would of smashed you guys"

I been hearing that from dolt fans ever since, they can't just admit we are the better team this year.
then I guess we could say without sproles return it wouldnt even have been close or the fact that gates their leading WR in that game got basically all his yards in the first half because dawkins was hurt
 8 years ago '04        #65
Lester86 
space
avatar space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
 K1Entertainment said:
Hes gonna say "but if it wasn't for Royals returns we would of smashed you guys"

I been hearing that from dolt fans ever since, they can't just admit we are the better team this year.
*sigh..
1) It is barely halfway through the season, tagging yourself as the better team is premature
2) We have one more game left to play against each other, IF you take this second game, then I'll listen.

You're jumping the gun way too early, don't jinx your squad.
 8 years ago '04        #66
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 NoLedge18720 said:
then I guess we could say without sproles return it wouldnt even have been close or the fact that gates their leading WR in that game got basically all his yards in the first half because dawkins was hurt
yeah but after you bring that up than they just ignore you and disappear like the rest of the band wagon hopping charger fans excluding scar just like braidedup_wimp.


 Lester86 said:
Did you really just use bye weeks as an excuse? lol

There really is no excuse for losing to a .500 team 30-7, not for a team that's supposedly a "powerhouse" sitting 6-0.
I like how you just ignored the main part of the argument about our game being on the road and your game being at home. About the bye weeks its not really an excuse they had a extra week to prepare and rest up as did we and if you don't think that makes a difference than I can't really help explain it to you. We got beat but it didn't help that we played pretty bad on every side of the ball and we gave up a KR for a TD at the opening of the 2nd half, it was a close game until than that just k!lled us and momentum was shifted in their favor.

Baltimore is a good football team who cares about their record they made the playoffs last year and they are playing some good balanced football they are a top 5 offense.

I have no shame in losing to Baltimore at M&T because that is a hard place to win.

 Lester86 said:
*sigh..
1) It is barely halfway through the season, tagging yourself as the better team is premature
2) We have one more game left to play against each other, IF you take this second game, then I'll listen.

You're jumping the gun way too early, don't jinx your squad.

Broncos > Chargers .......sorry but your window is shut

Your not going to win @ Mile High so save yourself the disappointment and move along


Last edited by K1; 11-05-2009 at 07:52 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #67
Lester86 
space
avatar space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
 K1Entertainment said:
yeah but after you bring that up than they just ignore you and disappear like the rest of the band wagon hopping charger fans excluding scar just like braidedup_wimp.




I like how you just ignored the main part of the argument about our game being on the road and your game being at home. About the bye weeks its not really an excuse they had a extra week to prepare and rest up as did we and if you don't think that makes a difference than I can't really help explain it to you. We got beat but it didn't help that we played pretty bad on every side of the ball and we gave up a KR for a TD at the opening of the 2nd half, it was a close game until than that just k!lled us and momentum was shifted in their favor.

Baltimore is a good football team who cares about their record they made the playoffs last year and they are playing some good balanced football they are a top 5 offense.

I have no shame in losing to Baltimore at M&T because that is a hard place to win.




Broncos > Chargers .......sorry but your window is shut

Your not going to win @ Mile High so save yourself the disappointment and move along
We'll see, this is deja vu of 2008. Bronco fans yapping and puffin their chests, until that verrry last stretch, where y'all completely blew it.

Out of all fans, Bronco fans should know how to save the big talk till the end of the season.
 8 years ago '04        #68
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Lester86 said:
We'll see, this is deja vu of 2008. Bronco fans yapping and puffin their chests, until that verrry last stretch, where y'all completely blew it.

Out of all fans, Bronco fans should know how to save the big talk till the end of the season.
you know that glass of hope your drinking is emptier than the Charger's Superbowl trophy case.

this is a completely different football team, this isn't that same soft Shanny lead team that would start fast and fade down the stretch.

nope we are tough, physical, we finish and we are built for a long a season basically were the complete opposite of the last few seasons.....
 8 years ago '08        #69
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
Steelers take this game 24-14
 8 years ago '04        #70
Lester86 
space
avatar space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
 K1Entertainment said:
you know that glass of hope your drinking is emptier than the Charger's Superbowl trophy case.

this is a completely different football team, this isn't that same soft Shanny lead team that would start fast and fade down the stretch.

nope we are tough, physical, we finish and we are built for a long a season basically were the complete opposite of the last few seasons.....
boooyyy you better be right, or else there's gonna be a huge serving of "I told you so" at the end of the season.
 8 years ago '04        #71
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Lester86 said:
boooyyy you better be right, or else there's gonna be a huge serving of "I told you so" at the end of the season.
you should worry about losing to the Giants on Sunday the Broncos will probably be enjoying that game on TV.:greetings10:
 8 years ago '04        #72
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
alright f**k the sparklers and the majority of their fans lets get this thread back on topic.....

STEELERS VS BRONCOS TALK COMMENCE!
 8 years ago '05        #73
katalist 229 heat pts229 OP
space
avatar space
space
$36,998 | Props total: 1317 1317
The interesting matchup imo will be the Broncos runnign game and offensive line vs the fantastic steelers defenders at stopping the run. Gonna be hard for us to get alot of yards rushing, but who knows, it will be interesting to watch. In my opinion we should RUN the ball on 1st down and maybe even 2nd down to, enough of this passing it on 1st down all the time. lets get the running game going and go from there.

A little worried about Hines Ward to, if he gets some passes goign up against Goodman it could be bad.

Havn't been this excited for a game this year, since the Pats game.


Last edited by katalist; 11-06-2009 at 06:59 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #74
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 katalist said:
The interesting matchup imo will be the Broncos runnign game and offensive line vs the fantastic steelers defenders at stopping the run. Gonna be hard for us to get alot of yards rushing, but who knows, it will be interesting to watch.

A little worried about Hines Ward to, if he gets some passes goign up against Goodman it could be bad.

Havn't been this excited for a game this year, since the Pats game.
Goodman can cover hines I am not really even worried about hines.

that rookie sneaking past one of the safeties is a little scary but that is about it and heath miller could hurt us, not really scared of their WRs.

we just can't let Ben move around and we need to get him down if we get to him or it will be a long day for them, but Ben tends to give us sacks and his pass protection is rarely ever good.
 8 years ago '04        #75
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Steelerfan1 said:
hines is 5th in yards and goodman is wack. I would worry.........
Goodman is not wack hes a pretty damn good #2 for us, like I said I really am not worried.

plus Champ will be on him half the game anyway.
 8 years ago '05        #76
katalist 229 heat pts229 OP
space
avatar space
space
$36,998 | Props total: 1317 1317
Well each Broncos game of this year ive let the computer play on Madden 10 and its been rigth all 7 games so far, not in the score of the games but in who wins.

Just let the computer play Broncos and Steelers in Denver and Steelers won in Overtime, 16 to 13. Hope Madden is wrong for the first time
 8 years ago '05        #77
katalist 229 heat pts229 OP
space
avatar space
space
$36,998 | Props total: 1317 1317
Should be a good battle!

The Defending Superbowl Champions have not won a regular season game in Denver "Mile High Stadium" since 1990. However, The Steeler's did win the AFC Championship game in Denver after the 2005 season.

1 win in Denver since 1990 for the Steelers. Will they break that regular season drought at mile high 2morrow? Or will the drought continue?

Tune in 2morrow to see a battle for two very good AFC teams! :dancingcool:

Cant wait, got my Champ Bailey jersey ready!

Good luck to Steelers fans and Broncos fans!

GO BRONCOS! UPSET!!!
 8 years ago '06        #78
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
avatar space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18801 18801
I'm a lil' worried....but I expect a win....we have to rebound after that embarassing loss.....

hand the ball off to Buckhalter and Orten is gonna have to pass down the field....simple as that....

might venture into the city tommorrow to watch this....it's gonna be nuts....you know how all the punkass Steeler fans just be comin' out the woodwork....

I expect at least 4 shots of Henn, 3 street f!ghts, 2 drunken hoes, 1 win and a partridge in a pear tree....
 8 years ago '04        #79
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Man I am hyped up for this, we should win matter fact I would be shocked if we don't bounce back I think the Steelers are like 9-1 or some s**t in prime time games in the Mike Tomlin era but that 1 loss is in Denver on MNF :applause: so lets make him 9-2.

gonna be interesting to watch how we establish the run, maybe we will see the wild horses again?
 8 years ago '04        #80
Lester86 
space
avatar space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
The Steelers will be the best defensive team the Broncos will have faced thus far..but you can't sleep on the offense of the Broncos. pressure on Orton is key to beating Denver, and i hope that Tomlin sends a variety of blitz packages to keep Kyle on the hot seat.

I think Pittsburgh will take this, Polamalu will handle business on the defensive end, Ben on the offensive.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 6
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
39 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
NFL Bortles on Seahawks: "We beat the crap out of them for 60 minutes"
92 comments
2 days ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy