Steelers vs Broncos Game Thread (Monday Night AFC Battle)

most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
141 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who will win on monday night?
Broncos will win, they are at mile high and hungry 3 18.75%
Steelers will win, they on a roll and that D is crazy 13 81.25%
Tie Game 0 0%
Voters: 16. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #461
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
^no disrespect but the Broncos are not contenders either, and ur talkin s**t like ur not as surprised as anyone that the Broncos are as good as they are now...
 8 years ago '07        #462
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20051 20051
lol i never said s**t about the bears winning a superbowl and as far as orton doing better then cutler, Orton hasn't won any games for you guys. your d has. and our wide recievers have been good, hester is looking good and knox has looked good also. they will get better. our o line does suck but we do have one bright spot in chris williams. and our d is banged up urlacher makes a big difference. the broncos aint s**t. and if you guys beat the redskins so what lol. but if you guys lose suicide watch...

and the packers just lost to the buccs

and considering our o line troubles i was expecting much worse then the numbers hes put up. so you as usual sound like cutler f**ked your girl. kyle orton had one bad game, but will p!ss away a few more.

Cutler vs. the steelers with a s**tty o line
27-38 236 yards and 2 td's no picks

Orton vs. the steelers with one of the best o lines and multiple weapons
23-38 221 yards, 0 td's and 3 picks.

orton ain't s**t. and the only reason he has more wins and better stats is because of the team surrounding him. im not debating denver as a good team. but there qb sucks lol

Last edited by Ham Rove; 11-11-2009 at 07:51 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #463
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 chctynig2804 said:
^no disrespect but the Broncos are not contenders either, and ur talkin s**t like ur not as surprised as anyone that the Broncos are as good as they are now...
I predicted 10-6 or 11-5 before the year didn't think we would start so hot and go on a winning streak but I thought we had a good shot at winning the division because SD is always overrated and never lives up to the hype.

saying were not contenders is basically saying your team isn't contenders either because were a better team than you guys.

we control our own destiny, we could end up having a bye in the first week of the playoffs if we win the games we should win, and after that its just 2 games away from the big dance and anything can happen in the playoffs ask the cardinals and to be honest only team that beat us that will be in the playoffs and that is Pittsburgh cause I doubt Baltimore gets a wildcard spot and its not like the game against Pitt was a blowout the whole game just made mistakes in the 2nd half that k!lled us but score wise we were in it and down by less than a TD all the way up until 9 minutes left in the 4th quarter.

6-2 and we have beaten some quality opponents. Everyone wants to look at 2 losses in a row and say were done, one was on the road against a tough D the other was against last years Super bowl champions. Quit downplaying us like San Diego is going to run through their schedule and win the division.
 8 years ago '04        #464
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 minimafia_aj said:
lol i never said s**t about the bears winning a superbowl and as far as orton doing better then cutler, Orton hasn't won any games for you guys. your d has. and our wide recievers have been good, hester is looking good and knox has looked good also. they will get better. our o line does suck but we do have one bright spot in chris williams. and our d is banged up urlacher makes a big difference. the broncos aint s**t. and if you guys beat the redskins so what lol. but if you guys lose suicide watch...

and the packers just lost to the buccs

and considering our o line troubles i was expecting much worse then the numbers hes put up. so you as usual sound like cutler f**ked your girl. kyle orton had one bad game, but will p!ss away a few more.

Cutler vs. the steelers with a s**tty o line
27-38 236 yards and 2 td's no picks

Orton vs. the steelers with one of the best o lines and multiple weapons
23-38 221 yards, 0 td's and 3 picks.

orton ain't s**t. and the only reason he has more wins and better stats is because of the team surrounding him. im not debating denver as a good team. but there qb sucks lol
Orton pretty much won that NE game for us, 2 90+ yard TD drives and than a game winning drive in overtime but Orton hasn't won us any games right.......

Bears WRs are okay, they aren't really prototypical WRs that will drive a franchise more like over achieving track stars besides Earl Bennett they certainly are not consistent enough to be called good.

that comparison is weak we all know the Steelers aren't the same without Troy P, they are 4-0 with him in the line up I can do the same thing, games are different.

Cutler vs the browns
17 of 30 225 yds 0 TD 1 INT

Orton vs the browns
19 of 37 263 yds 1 TD 0 INT

does that mean s**t? Nope sure doesn't just showing you I can compare stats from the same opponents they faced too. Steelers one definitely isn't relevant because a) Troy P was out for your game in for ours b) didn't have one of our best offensive linemen since you claim we have "one of the best o-lines in football".

The sooner you realize Cutler isn't ever gonna win you guys a Championship the better. Orton may turn out just to be a short deal for us who knows or he might turn out to be a great pick up, only time will tell but Cutler will lose more games for the Bears than Orton will for the Broncos and I am confident in saying that. Cutler just doesn't get it watch how he acts on the field and after the game in press conferences dudes basically the white TO in terms of attitude.
 8 years ago '04        #465
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
I predicted 10-6 or 11-5 before the year didn't think we would start so hot and go on a winning streak but I thought we had a good shot at winning the division because SD is always overrated and never lives up to the hype.

saying were not contenders is basically saying your team isn't contenders either because were a better team than you guys.

we control our own destiny, we could end up having a bye in the first week of the playoffs if we win the games we should win, and after that its just 2 games away from the big dance and anything can happen in the playoffs ask the cardinals and to be honest only team that beat us that will be in the playoffs and that is Pittsburgh cause I doubt Baltimore gets a wildcard spot and its not like the game against Pitt was a blowout the whole game just made mistakes in the 2nd half that k!lled us but score wise we were in it and down by less than a TD all the way up until 9 minutes left in the 4th quarter.

6-2 and we have beaten some quality opponents. Everyone wants to look at 2 losses in a row and say were done, one was on the road against a tough D the other was against last years Super bowl champions. Quit downplaying us like San Diego is going to run through their schedule and win the division.
if Dallas plays consistent ball then yes they are contenders, they have had the talent for 3 years now to win the Super Bowl, they just have been by far the most inconsistent team in the NFL...i'm not sold on us bein contenders yet but if they can perform consistently like they've been doin the last couple weeks then yes i feel that they are...

as far as Denver goes, do i think they are better than Dallas?? personally I dont, but they beat us so it is what it is...do i think Denver has a shot at the Super Bowl?? no i dont..but thats my personal opinion, i never wavered from it even when yall were 6-0, i give credit where credit is due tho, so congrats on a great first half
 8 years ago '04        #466
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
and just because Orton doesnt commit turnovers doesnt mean he cant lose the game for the Broncos either
 8 years ago '07        #467
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20051 20051
 K1Entertainment said:
Orton pretty much won that NE game for us, 2 90+ yard TD drives and than a game winning drive in overtime but Orton hasn't won us any games right.......

Bears WRs are okay, they aren't really prototypical WRs that will drive a franchise more like over achieving track stars besides Earl Bennett they certainly are not consistent enough to be called good.

that comparison is weak we all know the Steelers aren't the same without Troy P, they are 4-0 with him in the line up I can do the same thing, games are different.

Cutler vs the browns
17 of 30 225 yds 0 TD 1 INT

Orton vs the browns
19 of 37 263 yds 1 TD 0 INT

does that mean s**t? Nope sure doesn't just showing you I can compare stats from the same opponents they faced too. Steelers one definitely isn't relevant because a) Troy P was out for your game in for ours b) didn't have one of our best offensive linemen since you claim we have "one of the best o-lines in football".

The sooner you realize Cutler isn't ever gonna win you guys a Championship the better. Orton may turn out just to be a short deal for us who knows or he might turn out to be a great pick up, only time will tell but Cutler will lose more games for the Bears than Orton will for the Broncos and I am confident in saying that. Cutler just doesn't get it watch how he acts on the field and after the game in press conferences dudes basically the white TO in terms of attitude.
i have no problem how he carries himself in press conferences maybe he acted like a b**ch in denver but he says all the right things here. and the sooner you realize Orton ain't bringing you guys a championship the better. And Cutler can't do it himself, he can't block for himself and s**t. and the WR will get better i believe. and the only way cutler will lose more games for his team than orton is because A. ron turner is a f**king moron and knows our o line can't block yet has cutler dropping back non stop B. Orton is a game manager, and doesn't have nearly as much of freedom as cutler does. in terms of throwing the ball down field etc. I'm happy with the trade i wasn't in here bragging about Superbowl wins and all that s**t. i think the trade was more for the future then this year we got the big QB now we need to invest in protecting him.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
94 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
57 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy