Steelers vs Broncos Game Thread (Monday Night AFC Battle)

most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who will win on monday night?
Broncos will win, they are at mile high and hungry 3 18.75%
Steelers will win, they on a roll and that D is crazy 13 81.25%
Tie Game 0 0%
Voters: 16. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #441
katalist 231 heat pts231 OP
space
space
$37,215 | Props total: 1673 1673
 RAZAH CUTS said:
n*ggas comin wit mad hate cause we lost to one of the better teams in the league last week and then the defending Super Bowl champs this week?

It got messy in the 2nd half yeah, but don't act like we wasn't hangin in the 1st and givin the Steelers all they could handle on Defense....

man, we just suffering because we got a really pedestrian a.ss QB, who don't throw well under pressure, on the move or down the field.....not to mention that Mcdaniels totally abandoned the run game...

Hey, we bout to be 7-2 in 6 days.....that's all I am really focused on nahmean....snuff it up to just bein a bad day at the office and for me a bad night (didn't make it down to LoDo)
Cosign, we are still 6-2.

I just really hope our offense can step it up man, our D has given our team a chance to win each game we've played this year, but our offense has been pretty bad.

When your D holds the defending champs to zero points in the 1st half, your offense HAS to get your some points, or your gonna get whooped in the 2nd half when the steelers offense gets going, period.

We are 6-2 with the Redskins up next, and a defense that has kept us in games this year. If our offense can SOMEHOW get it going, we should be aight.

The Steelers where just to good, you cant make many mistakes against them and hope to win.

Last edited by katalist; 11-09-2009 at 10:42 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #442
DaDon23 71 heat pts71
space
space
$19,029 | Props total: 10052 10052
Why the f**k were we running play-action when we weren't really ever running
 9 years ago '04        #443
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 RAZAH CUTS said:
Hey, we bout to be 7-2 in 6 days.....that's all I am really focused on nahmean....snuff it up to just bein a bad day at the office and for me a bad night (didn't make it down to LoDo)
Exactly we should go to Washington and beat the Redskins there is no reason we shouldn't. so beat the skins were 7-2

after the skins the Chargers come to Denver and we have a chance to go 8-2 and crush their hopes of winning the division. than we got Giants @ Den on thanksgiving than we got to @KC. All those are tough games sure but certainly winnable games.
 9 years ago '04        #444
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$19,178 | Props total: 3843 3843
 K1Entertainment said:
Exactly we should go to Washington and beat the Redskins there is no reason we shouldn't. so beat the skins were 7-2

after the skins the Chargers come to Denver and we have a chance to go 8-2 and crush their hopes of winning the division. than we got Giants @ Den on thanksgiving than we got to @KC. All those are tough games sure but certainly winnable games.
Redskins game will be a low-scoring defensive battle...i'm thinkin somethin like 13-3 or 17-10
 9 years ago '06        #445
RAZAH CUTS 6066 heat pts6066
space
space
$55,939 | Props total: 24472 24472
 DaDon23 said:
Why the f**k were we running play-action when we weren't really ever running
cause we was slaying em' with it man.....lol, they was biting on the play action all day....f**k....we shoulda been running but that man Moreno was not in any way, shape or form ready for this game or that defense and Mcdaniels knew it.....

Buckhalter had some moments but was rendered pretty ineffective too....., not to mention he got straight molly whopped there at the end by Harrisson....
 9 years ago '06        #446
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,493 | Props total: 2102 2102
 SHootar said:
i can't f**king wait for this game. both sunday night and monday night this week should be crazy dope.

u know i'm down for an avy bet. honestly i think we gonna come into your house and show what the difference is between a contender and a pretender. don't get me wrong...denver gonna win the division...and they are a good team...but their record is NOT reflective of how good they are. they are NOT a top 3 or 4 team in the nfl. they are NOT a GREAT team...just a good team. i think baltimore kind of showed that a little last week. wouldn't be surprised if we come in there and win by 7+. the spread is only at 3, and no doubt the game will be close...but i do think it'll be at least 7 points, we'll see.
i remember when i got flamed for this by bronco believers

looks like a bang on a.ssessment
 9 years ago '06        #447
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,493 | Props total: 2102 2102
 K1Entertainment said:
if thats the way you are looking at the game than I am looking forward to the tears that will be flowing onto your keyboard after monday night's game.

don't overlook us and you better hope your team isn't overlooking us either thinking all they have to do is do what Baltimore did, well easier said than done don't think we won't be prepared especially after that loss.
 9 years ago '05        #448
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,251 | Props total: 41 41
You Donkeys better watch out, Bolts are back!:greetings10:
 9 years ago '05        #449
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,538 | Props total: 136 136
we see you denver!
afc west back up for grabs
 9 years ago '06        #450
01seay 84 heat pts84
space
space
$21,265 | Props total: 4689 4689
 01seay said:
I need to see Troy Polamalu get aleast an INT and a few solo tackles to get my fantasy win.....so....

Go Steelers!
 9 years ago '05        #451
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,176 | Props total: 2337 2337
:cool-smiley-009: lets go!!! Bungols next....gotta get that pay back from earlier this year
 9 years ago '04        #452
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,753 | Props total: 4589 4589
 01seay said:
f**got, nobody gives a s**t about your fantasy team.
 9 years ago '05        #453
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,824 | Props total: 7804 7804
Just read the whole thread randomly. Hey Stillers, f**k YOU for saying f**k the military. Like 4 of my best friends are f!ghtin for you as we speak.

Anyway, Steelers looked like CHAMPIONS on Monday.

Cinci next week. Your commin into a danger zone. We win by 10 minimum.
 9 years ago '04        #454
shadymilkman 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,526 | Props total: 24 24
hate to say i told ya so
 9 years ago '07        #455
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
space
$56,025 | Props total: 23784 23784
lol so how is kyle orton doing? dude ain't s**t but a glorified game manager
 9 years ago '04        #456
NoLedge18720 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$28,308 | Props total: 8088 8088
 minimafia_aj said:
still doing better than Cutler

better passer rating, less INTs and more wins
 9 years ago '04        #457
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
I'm okay with Orton, he had 1 bad game all year and it was against a top 5 defense with his franchise RT out for the game, how many bad games had Cutler had? exactly

enjoy not making the playoffs

your team is far from being a contender lol your whole defense is a.ss cheeks, your offensive line is bad and your WRs are basically garbage, you guys are behind the class in your division. Vikings are way better and they will be better than you guys for awhile, same with the Packers once they shore up that O-line they will be a problem in that division, you guys on the other hand......got more problems than you think.

lol @ you guys thinking before the season you were a superbowl favorite and that Cutler was going to light the league up.......LMAO "Were gonna win the Superbowl this year we finally got a great LT in Orlando Pace and a franchise QB in Jay Cutler." well Pace is a.ss now and Cutler is what Broncos fans told you he was......

you guys need a lot of pieces hope you can have a good draft..........oh wait I forgot you gave away your 1st rounder to us at least you have your 2nd rounder nevermind I forgot you traded that one to TB.

All you little Bear fan f**gots were trying to clown this off season cause we gave up our first rounder to Seattle instead of theirs, well so much for that. You guys we'll go like 7-9 or 8-8 if your lucky and we will be something like 12-4 or 11-5, 10-6 at the very least.

jay964 said:
we see you denver!
afc west back up for grabs
If you guys can basically win out besides 1 or 2 more games and beat us in Denver and we lose to the Redskins, Chiefs, or Raiders than yes its up for grabs, but its a hard road and I wouldn't even get your hopes up. You still gotta beat Vs Phi, @Den, @Dal, Vs Cin, @Tenn

Last edited by K1; 11-11-2009 at 05:27 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #458
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$19,178 | Props total: 3843 3843
^no disrespect but the Broncos are not contenders either, and ur talkin s**t like ur not as surprised as anyone that the Broncos are as good as they are now...
 9 years ago '07        #459
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
space
$56,025 | Props total: 23784 23784
lol i never said s**t about the bears winning a superbowl and as far as orton doing better then cutler, Orton hasn't won any games for you guys. your d has. and our wide recievers have been good, hester is looking good and knox has looked good also. they will get better. our o line does suck but we do have one bright spot in chris williams. and our d is banged up urlacher makes a big difference. the broncos aint s**t. and if you guys beat the redskins so what lol. but if you guys lose suicide watch...

and the packers just lost to the buccs

and considering our o line troubles i was expecting much worse then the numbers hes put up. so you as usual sound like cutler f**ked your girl. kyle orton had one bad game, but will p!ss away a few more.

Cutler vs. the steelers with a s**tty o line
27-38 236 yards and 2 td's no picks

Orton vs. the steelers with one of the best o lines and multiple weapons
23-38 221 yards, 0 td's and 3 picks.

orton ain't s**t. and the only reason he has more wins and better stats is because of the team surrounding him. im not debating denver as a good team. but there qb sucks lol

Last edited by Ham Rove; 11-11-2009 at 06:51 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #460
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
^no disrespect but the Broncos are not contenders either, and ur talkin s**t like ur not as surprised as anyone that the Broncos are as good as they are now...
I predicted 10-6 or 11-5 before the year didn't think we would start so hot and go on a winning streak but I thought we had a good shot at winning the division because SD is always overrated and never lives up to the hype.

saying were not contenders is basically saying your team isn't contenders either because were a better team than you guys.

we control our own destiny, we could end up having a bye in the first week of the playoffs if we win the games we should win, and after that its just 2 games away from the big dance and anything can happen in the playoffs ask the cardinals and to be honest only team that beat us that will be in the playoffs and that is Pittsburgh cause I doubt Baltimore gets a wildcard spot and its not like the game against Pitt was a blowout the whole game just made mistakes in the 2nd half that k!lled us but score wise we were in it and down by less than a TD all the way up until 9 minutes left in the 4th quarter.

6-2 and we have beaten some quality opponents. Everyone wants to look at 2 losses in a row and say were done, one was on the road against a tough D the other was against last years Super bowl champions. Quit downplaying us like San Diego is going to run through their schedule and win the division.
Home      

most viewed right now
How was your life when this song dropped?
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside May 18 - Former Pro Wrestler Beaten Over Parking Spot
111 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Thanos Or Darkseid
137 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
It's Dark & Hell is Hot Turns 20
48 comments
1 day ago