Steelers vs Broncos Game Thread (Monday Night AFC Battle)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
231 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who will win on monday night?
Broncos will win, they are at mile high and hungry 3 18.75%
Steelers will win, they on a roll and that D is crazy 13 81.25%
Tie Game 0 0%
Voters: 16. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #441
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 3242 3242
if the redskins were to surprise the Broncos wit a win, i'm callin suicide watch prolly wont happen tho
 8 years ago '06        #442
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18792 18792
n*ggas comin wit mad hate cause we lost to one of the better teams in the league last week and then the defending Super Bowl champs this week?

It got messy in the 2nd half yeah, but don't act like we wasn't hangin in the 1st and givin the Steelers all they could handle on Defense....

man, we just suffering because we got a really pedestrian a.ss QB, who don't throw well under pressure, on the move or down the field.....not to mention that Mcdaniels totally abandoned the run game...

Hey, we bout to be 7-2 in 6 days.....that's all I am really focused on nahmean....snuff it up to just bein a bad day at the office and for me a bad night (didn't make it down to LoDo)

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 11-09-2009 at 11:36 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #443
katalist 229 heat pts229 OP
space
space
$36,987 | Props total: 1312 1312
 RAZAH CUTS said:
n*ggas comin wit mad hate cause we lost to one of the better teams in the league last week and then the defending Super Bowl champs this week?

It got messy in the 2nd half yeah, but don't act like we wasn't hangin in the 1st and givin the Steelers all they could handle on Defense....

man, we just suffering because we got a really pedestrian a.ss QB, who don't throw well under pressure, on the move or down the field.....not to mention that Mcdaniels totally abandoned the run game...

Hey, we bout to be 7-2 in 6 days.....that's all I am really focused on nahmean....snuff it up to just bein a bad day at the office and for me a bad night (didn't make it down to LoDo)
Cosign, we are still 6-2.

I just really hope our offense can step it up man, our D has given our team a chance to win each game we've played this year, but our offense has been pretty bad.

When your D holds the defending champs to zero points in the 1st half, your offense HAS to get your some points, or your gonna get whooped in the 2nd half when the steelers offense gets going, period.

We are 6-2 with the Redskins up next, and a defense that has kept us in games this year. If our offense can SOMEHOW get it going, we should be aight.

The Steelers where just to good, you cant make many mistakes against them and hope to win.

Last edited by katalist; 11-09-2009 at 11:42 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #444
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,394 | Props total: 8057 8057
Why the f**k were we running play-action when we weren't really ever running
 8 years ago '04        #445
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 RAZAH CUTS said:
Exactly we should go to Washington and beat the Redskins there is no reason we shouldn't. so beat the skins were 7-2

after the skins the Chargers come to Denver and we have a chance to go 8-2 and crush their hopes of winning the division. than we got Giants @ Den on thanksgiving than we got to @KC. All those are tough games sure but certainly winnable games.
 8 years ago '04        #446
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 3242 3242
 K1Entertainment said:
Exactly we should go to Washington and beat the Redskins there is no reason we shouldn't. so beat the skins were 7-2

after the skins the Chargers come to Denver and we have a chance to go 8-2 and crush their hopes of winning the division. than we got Giants @ Den on thanksgiving than we got to @KC. All those are tough games sure but certainly winnable games.
Redskins game will be a low-scoring defensive battle...i'm thinkin somethin like 13-3 or 17-10
 8 years ago '06        #447
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18792 18792
 DaDon23 said:
Why the f**k were we running play-action when we weren't really ever running
cause we was slaying em' with it man.....lol, they was biting on the play action all day....f**k....we shoulda been running but that man Moreno was not in any way, shape or form ready for this game or that defense and Mcdaniels knew it.....

Buckhalter had some moments but was rendered pretty ineffective too....., not to mention he got straight molly whopped there at the end by Harrisson....
 8 years ago '06        #448
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 SHootar said:
i can't f**king wait for this game. both sunday night and monday night this week should be crazy dope.

u know i'm down for an avy bet. honestly i think we gonna come into your house and show what the difference is between a contender and a pretender. don't get me wrong...denver gonna win the division...and they are a good team...but their record is NOT reflective of how good they are. they are NOT a top 3 or 4 team in the nfl. they are NOT a GREAT team...just a good team. i think baltimore kind of showed that a little last week. wouldn't be surprised if we come in there and win by 7+. the spread is only at 3, and no doubt the game will be close...but i do think it'll be at least 7 points, we'll see.
i remember when i got flamed for this by bronco believers

looks like a bang on a.ssessment
 8 years ago '06        #449
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 K1Entertainment said:
if thats the way you are looking at the game than I am looking forward to the tears that will be flowing onto your keyboard after monday night's game.

don't overlook us and you better hope your team isn't overlooking us either thinking all they have to do is do what Baltimore did, well easier said than done don't think we won't be prepared especially after that loss.
 8 years ago '05        #450
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,246 | Props total: 40 40
You Donkeys better watch out, Bolts are back!:greetings10:
 8 years ago '05        #451
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
we see you denver!
afc west back up for grabs
 8 years ago '06        #452
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,966 | Props total: 3474 3474
 01seay said:
I need to see Troy Polamalu get aleast an INT and a few solo tackles to get my fantasy win.....so....

Go Steelers!
 8 years ago '05        #453
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,913 | Props total: 1478 1478
:cool-smiley-009: lets go!!! Bungols next....gotta get that pay back from earlier this year
 8 years ago '04        #454
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,408 | Props total: 3455 3455
 01seay said:
f**got, nobody gives a s**t about your fantasy team.
 8 years ago '05        #455
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7083 7083
Just read the whole thread randomly. Hey Stillers, f**k YOU for saying f**k the military. Like 4 of my best friends are f!ghtin for you as we speak.

Anyway, Steelers looked like CHAMPIONS on Monday.

Cinci next week. Your commin into a danger zone. We win by 10 minimum.
 8 years ago '04        #456
shadymilkman 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,512 | Props total: 12 12
hate to say i told ya so
 8 years ago '07        #457
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19776 19776
lol so how is kyle orton doing? dude ain't s**t but a glorified game manager
 8 years ago '04        #458
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,025 | Props total: 6088 6088
 minimafia_aj said:
still doing better than Cutler

better passer rating, less INTs and more wins
 8 years ago '06        #459
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,348 | Props total: 5498 5498
kyle orton f**ked over my fantasy team with those interceptions. a.ss.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #460
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 minimafia_aj said:
I'm okay with Orton, he had 1 bad game all year and it was against a top 5 defense with his franchise RT out for the game, how many bad games had Cutler had? exactly

enjoy not making the playoffs

your team is far from being a contender lol your whole defense is a.ss cheeks, your offensive line is bad and your WRs are basically garbage, you guys are behind the class in your division. Vikings are way better and they will be better than you guys for awhile, same with the Packers once they shore up that O-line they will be a problem in that division, you guys on the other hand......got more problems than you think.

lol @ you guys thinking before the season you were a superbowl favorite and that Cutler was going to light the league up.......LMAO "Were gonna win the Superbowl this year we finally got a great LT in Orlando Pace and a franchise QB in Jay Cutler." well Pace is a.ss now and Cutler is what Broncos fans told you he was......

you guys need a lot of pieces hope you can have a good draft..........oh wait I forgot you gave away your 1st rounder to us at least you have your 2nd rounder nevermind I forgot you traded that one to TB.

All you little Bear fan f**gots were trying to clown this off season cause we gave up our first rounder to Seattle instead of theirs, well so much for that. You guys we'll go like 7-9 or 8-8 if your lucky and we will be something like 12-4 or 11-5, 10-6 at the very least.

jay964 said:
we see you denver!
afc west back up for grabs
If you guys can basically win out besides 1 or 2 more games and beat us in Denver and we lose to the Redskins, Chiefs, or Raiders than yes its up for grabs, but its a hard road and I wouldn't even get your hopes up. You still gotta beat Vs Phi, @Den, @Dal, Vs Cin, @Tenn

Last edited by K1; 11-11-2009 at 06:27 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy