Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
73 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
133 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #41
rlnichol77 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,022 | Props total: 11 11
this thread fails why in the Hell would Eminem diss Jay Z ? They got video game out together , and they do show every now and then .

Thats Just like 50 meddling in Jay and Beans beef .

Doesn't make sense
 8 years ago '09        #42
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,543 | Props total: 87 87
 Tommy_Bunz said:
that is the stupidest s**t I've read on Boxden ever, why the f**k would em take sides with Jay-Z?

Eminem and 50 are close as hell, their wont be no Beans and Jay s**t goin on between Marshall and Curtis
 8 years ago '05        #43
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
I feel like Jay looks up to Em ... not the other way around.. jays always talking about em and about how much he respects him and s**t
 8 years ago '05        #44
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,497 | Props total: 717 717
em and jay are tight...em wouldnt get involved and jay wouldnt say anything negative about him
 11-05-2009, 12:17 AM         #45
FACEMOB1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 topshotta22 said:
n*gga are you a f**kin retard or somethin'?

Lemme break it down to you, b**ch n*gga

50 Cent=Em's Protege

If jay and 50 go into battle, and jigga gets at 50, em will more than likely eventually step in,

50 and Em been close since '03, so no matter what happens, em is riding with his man on aftermath, not f**kin jayz, you f**kin idiot....

Are you f**kin slow, or can you not comprehend that? This s**t is all hearsay, we dont f**kin know what's gonna happen anyways
Exactly. So what was your lil rant for hoe n*gga?
 8 years ago '04        #46
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,973 | Props total: 4565 4565
4pages of a dam prediction:shock1:: i call:bsflag:
 8 years ago '04        #47
space
space
n*ggaz wanna jay-z to battle so bad even makin up a beef with him in it will get 4pages WoW everybody just:guns12:
 8 years ago '04        #48
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,803 | Props total: 1824 1824
 drama_kiNg said:
I feel like Jay looks up to Em ... not the other way around.. jays always talking about em and about how much he respects him and s**t
how so?

And I could give a f**k what category you place me
Long as when I'm pushing up daisies and gone
As long as you place me amongst one of them greats
When I hit the heavenly gates I'll be cool beside Jay-Z - Never Enough

I got a list hereís the order of my list that itís in
It goes, Reggie, Jay-Z, Tupac and Biggie, Andre from Outkast, Jada, Kurupt, Nas and then me. - Til I collapse

I think Eminem moreso admires Jay-Z while Jay-Z just acknowledges Em, like he really would rather have Em NOT be in the rap game so he could unarguably hold top spot but he knows that he has to give Em his respect

and the ONLY way i see this happening is if Jay-Z said some backwards slick shyt about Eminem like he does everyone else, This of course would be triggered by him being upset about a certain portion of the hip hop community feeling Em is better than him, the same feeling that triggered him to go at Nas, but i doubt it will happen because Jay fears what a high calibur emcee like Em could do to him especially after Nas shocked him with Ether he has never been the same.
 8 years ago '04        #49
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 0 0
 Kumble90 said:
Em/50 are like best friends outside of music........if Jay ripped 50 and 50 needed help and begged Em, then he could.
He still wouldn't diss Jay
 8 years ago '04        #50
space
space
 psylence2k said:
how so?

It goes, Reggie, Jay-Z, Tupac and Biggie, Andre from Outkast, Jada, Kurupt, Nas and then me. - Til I collapse

I think Eminem moreso admires Jay-Z while Jay-Z just acknowledges Em, like he really would rather have Em NOT be in the rap game so he could unarguably hold top spot but he knows that he has to give Em his respect

and the ONLY way i see this happening is if Jay-Z said some backwards slick shyt about Eminem like he does everyone else, This of course would be triggered by him being upset about a certain portion of the hip hop community feeling Em is better than him, the same feeling that triggered him to go at Nas, but i doubt it will happen because Jay fears what a high calibur emcee like Em could do to him especially after Nas shocked him with Ether he has never been the same.
slap me but who is reggie?
 11-05-2009, 12:43 AM         #51
FACEMOB1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:
Come on son...reggie noble aka redman :disdain2:
 8 years ago '04        #52
space
space
 FACEMOB1 said:
Come on son...reggie noble aka redman :disdain2:
s**t i dont know that dude real name when da videos use to come on they always said reman before i changed the channel

wow redman em fave rapper :sad5:
 8 years ago '08        #53
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
 UF4Soldier said:

[pic - click to view]

.... i dont even gotta say it
 8 years ago '06        #54
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4004 4004
 UF4Soldier said:
s**t i dont know that dude real name when da videos use to come on they always said reman before i changed the channel

wow redman em fave rapper :sad5:
 11-05-2009, 12:55 AM         #55
16ozBAWLS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if this goes down em would eat jigga alive
 8 years ago '04        #56
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,803 | Props total: 1824 1824
 16ozBAWLS said:
if this goes down em would eat jigga alive
Jay is not a batte emcee, every time he disses someone he uses his money or status to belittle them kind of like "yea what you're chasing after I already have times 10!" , the thing about Em is that I feel it wouldn't be effective at all on him since Eminem doesn't really glamourize any of that stuff in his music like other rappers do so it would really be just a raw showcase of lyrical talent and Jay is such a materialistic status based rapper that he would be in Eminem's territory if that ever happened.
 8 years ago '06        #57
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,471 | Props total: 14753 14753
for that to happen it would take Jay actually saying something about Eminem, but dude aint stupid. he would never throw stones at the white boy.
 8 years ago '06        #58
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,471 | Props total: 14753 14753
 psylence2k said:
Jay is not a batte emcee, every time he disses someone he uses his money or status to belittle them kind of like "yea what you're chasing after I already have times 10!" , the thing about Em is that I feel it wouldn't be effective at all on him since Eminem doesn't really glamourize any of that stuff in his music like other rappers do so it would really be just a raw showcase of lyrical talent and Jay is such a materialistic status based rapper that he would be in Eminem's territory if that ever happened.
he couldnt use that money s**t on Em anyway, Em has just as much if not more money than Jay.
 11-05-2009, 01:36 AM         #59
FACEMOB1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
for that to happen it would take Jay actually saying something about Eminem, but dude aint stupid. he would never throw stones at the white boy.
why would he though? Both are mutual friends. Some of you are just plain retarded.
 11-05-2009, 05:39 AM         #60
kmj2318  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
how so?

jay did say his top 5 were Big, Pac, Em, Andre 3000, and Scarface
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy