Beans and 50 on the air Power 99 Exposing Jay Z/ Says "Beans Is Coming To Gunit" *Video Added*

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #121
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,391 | Props total: 11746 11746
 slimwillie said:
LOL @ Nas regretting ethering Jay

groupie a.ss n*ggas are funny
facts > fiction

I f**ked ur girl and now the world knows it >>>>> talking about ur old when ur just 3 years younger than him lol
 8 years ago '05        #122
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25136 25136
 kingz21 said:
I just wanna see jay respond and some beef on wax go down.
....That'll Be 2011 When Kingdom Come II Comes Out and Jay Brings This Back Up.
 11-03-2009, 09:07 PM         #123
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lungs said:
yeah, you right

I should have said "keep it real" internet type heads AND real grimey street BK dudes

point taken

but either way, it's not like they had anywhere near the name value as Beans
lol @ keep it real internet type heads...THem n*ggas exist?

And f**k M.O.P...The way they jacked dudes beat was on some f**kboy s**t lol.

Then they first reply to it, was on some HAHA We got you, then they went back an tried to get all professional with allhiphop like "We made this, we never heard of him" LOL
 8 years ago '06        #124
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,979 | Props total: 3526 3526
 DJ Maximum said:
lol u honestly think 50 is dumb enough to make a full blown diss track @ jay?

when n*ggas say something about jay they always regret it later...

look @ the list

nas
prodigy
ll cool j
jada
ect..

Then why sign Beans? Just to get buzz for one album? In that other radio interview, Beans said that first diss was just the start. He said he didn't want to go too hard in the beginning. If Beans stays true to his words then there's going to be more diss tracks, and you think 50 or the unit not going to hop on a track...... eventually?

..and Beans can share a lot of dirt if he feels that hurt at this point or further down the road.

Sh!t I witnessed, I can say sh!t that can make B look at you different
 11-03-2009, 09:08 PM         #125
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingz21 said:
Why you gotta hate on who I listen to, I aint hating on beans. He is talented, he can do jada numbers with the right promotion.
Okay okay, stay in the thread, but f**k Drake. Cool? :dancingcool:

Cool

And how'd I know this n*gga listened to Drake...SMH...lol
 11-03-2009, 09:08 PM         #126
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just want to see Jayz straight out diss someone on a track like "Takeover"
 8 years ago '04        #127
space
space
 slimwillie said:
well good but Beanie's not on MTV and his career is still better

so how does MTV hurt Beans when he's still better LOLand noone believes your bum a.ss is on TV anyway
ima a bum? lol i stated i get more play on my 30 sec beats on mtv shows than beans lol
 8 years ago '04        #128
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
 Lungs said:
christ, smh @ you stupid f**ks acting like signing Beans is the same as signing MOP, or even Mobb Deep

Here's the difference:

1) No one was ever checking for MOP, those dudes had a novelty hit with Ante Up but other than that no one gives a s**t except for some bummy "real hip hop" dudes on the internet

2) Mobb Deep had already been ethered; they were shook and their career was over when they signed to G-Unit.

BUT

Beans never fell off. Everyone is still checking for him. He's hungry, and never took multiple Ls (other than from the legal system) like Mase and Mobb Deep. Beans won't sell huge numbers, but he definitely isn't washed up like Mobb Deep/MOP/Mase.

Signing Beans is the biggest move G-Unit has ever made
benie sigel has NEVER had a record with the type of impact as ante up let alone mobb deep f**k outta here
 8 years ago '08        #129
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,122 | Props total: 2671 2671
 slimwillie said:
but if Jay wouldnt answer the n*ggas calls for 2 years why should beans care at this point? this is business and 50 afforded him a better deal then Jay
Because thats what he said it was all about. I f**ked with what Beans was saying before but this s**t show me it WAS/IS about money. That's wack to me.
 8 years ago '05        #130
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Imagin3 said:
I KNOW that. But that was two years ago, Jay left Def Jam Beans been free. 50 using Beans right now to bait Jay. Jay probably won't respond, BISD will drop. Everyone will forget about 50 signing Beans. The only reason I even care about this s**t is because Beans prolly ended any chance that Jay calls him/resolves the issue.
Why should their be a chance for a phone call from Jay?

Check hip hop history Beans got his name chiseled in the "Roc".

Why the f**k it got to be a chance for a phone call? That's gay.

Oh because Beans aint sell like Kanye, he got to go?
But when it came down to street s**t and battles s**t was all good?

Anybody that dont see the foulness in that is gay. FLAT OUT.
This is the entertainment business. Beans need to get that bread and that buzz anyway he can get it since Jay wants to only acknowledge the "safe" s**t now.

Last edited by Bobby's World; 11-03-2009 at 09:11 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #131
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
 Bobby's World said:
How much did Jay-z offer though? Seriously. How much? Where's Bean's Roc Nation deal?

We all know Fif is a chess player, but really why wouldnt Beanie entertain that 800k?

WHAT HAS JAY-Z OFFERED HIM? Really. What deal? What amount?
jay-z cant sign anyone from rocafella thats one of the things that he hadto agree to to get out of his contract
 8 years ago '07        #132
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,394 | Props total: 21542 21542
 slimwillie said:
LOL @ Nas regretting ethering Jay

groupie a.ss n*ggas are funny
 11-03-2009, 09:11 PM         #133
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
I don't lie n*gga. ask n*ggas on this site

truth 695k
reason 585k
B Coming gold
Solution 345k
Willie I dont care what XXL Says, I dont care what nobody Says..I posted up Beans RIAA Report, he only has ONE gold plaque.

Go search for him yourself. RIAA are the n*ggas who Issue plaques, Not XXL. And he ONLY has 1 plaque...Period. im sorry

We both see Beans as a Dope MC, and one of the TOp n*ggas out there, but cmon son, RIAA dont lie lol.

+ The link u posted says 431 for the Bcoming, RIAA wouldnt certify that as Gold.

Last edited by drumgangP; 11-03-2009 at 09:12 PM..
 11-03-2009, 09:13 PM         #134
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McGuire said:
Why is this man acting like he single-handedly brought Pro-Keds to America? My moms been wearing that s**t since I was born.
Yeah I remember being on the peewee football team @ 11 years old, the cheerleaders wore Pro-keds?
 8 years ago '06        #135
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,979 | Props total: 3526 3526
 McGuire said:
Why is this man acting like he single-handedly brought Pro-Keds to America? My moms been wearing that s**t since I was born.
 11-03-2009, 09:13 PM         #136
Lungs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
benie sigel has NEVER had a record with the type of impact as ante up let alone mobb deep f**k outta here
i would respond, but I've decided to stop replying to illiterate n*ggas
 8 years ago '04        #137
space
space
 01seay said:
Then why sign Beans? Just to get buzz for one album? In that other radio interview, Beans said that first diss was just the start. He said he didn't want to go too hard in the beginning. If Beans stays true to his words then there's going to be more diss tracks, and you think 50 or the unit not going to hop on a track...... eventually?

..and Beans can share a lot of dirt if he feels that hurt at this point or further down the road.
one thing i know about 50 he aint stupid he really aint he doing the same s**t to game when joe budden was beefing with him he throwing change in his pocket to boost his site hits cuz now its gonna be exclusive this is 50 interviews n s**t... 50 puts batteries in n*ggaz backs he using beans he knows for a fact beans is not gonna turn a profit for him in record sales he knows that..

beans is only mad cuz his a.ss aint getting no money since he f**ked up jay wouldnt benefit from dissing anybody only person that jay would benefit from a diss would be em thats it nobody is on his level so its like why ignorance 50 is just an instigator
 11-03-2009, 09:15 PM         #138
Lungs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't wait to hear Beans and 50 trading off verses on some Mac and Brad type street s**t
 8 years ago '05        #139
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 MosDefinition said:
jay-z cant sign anyone from rocafella thats one of the things that he hadto agree to to get out of his contract
So what happens to Rocafella Records?

If its taken over by Def Jam and Beans gets dropped from Def Jam, doesnt that make him a free agent and available to sign?
 11-03-2009, 09:15 PM         #140
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
RIAA don't lie? you think XXL would publish false info? plus if you look at all the other artist the numbers are all right. I guess they're jsut wrong with Beans

[pic - click to view]

Sorry for the huge link, but uh yeah. Men Lie, Women Lie, but the RIAA and when they issue PLaques dont. Sorry
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago