Beans and 50 on the air Power 99 Exposing Jay Z/ Says "Beans Is Coming To Gunit" *Video Added*

most viewed right now
 175
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 155
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 142
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 132
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-03-2009, 08:57 PM         #101
Lungs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
christ, smh @ you stupid f**ks acting like signing Beans is the same as signing MOP, or even Mobb Deep

Here's the difference:

1) No one was ever checking for MOP, those dudes had a novelty hit with Ante Up but other than that no one gives a s**t except for some bummy "real hip hop" dudes on the internet

2) Mobb Deep had already been ethered; they were shook and their career was over when they signed to G-Unit.

BUT

Beans never fell off. Everyone is still checking for him. He's hungry, and never took multiple Ls (other than from the legal system) like Mase and Mobb Deep. Beans won't sell huge numbers, but he definitely isn't washed up like Mobb Deep/MOP/Mase.

Signing Beans is the biggest move G-Unit has ever made
 11-03-2009, 08:57 PM         #102
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
50 got shot in his face over some street s**t and survived.

How much more s**t do you have to go through to be considered real?

Can you answer that for everyone super thug?
the f**k does 50 getting shot have to do with what I stated
 8 years ago '04        #103
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$43,375 | Props total: 11611 11611
 01seay said:
J. Cole & Jay-Z better hit studio and start practicing or something because 50 Cent is coming their way...along with Banks & Beans.

lol u honestly think 50 is dumb enough to make a full blown diss track @ jay?

when n*ggas say something about jay they always regret it later...


look @ the list

nas
prodigy
ll cool j
jada
ect..
 11-03-2009, 08:57 PM         #104
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShAK0BE said:
n*ggas still listen to beanie sigel
SHakobe is in the thread?...Wow lol, and yeah n*ggas still listen to Beanie Sigel, you crackers dont.
 11-03-2009, 08:58 PM         #105
Rowe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol.. this s**t is silly as hell man.

why would someone sign beans @ this point he isnt even marketable... look at the hot rappers right now in the light, theyre all on some smooth cool s**t.. not no hard thug s**t. beans dont even got a classic album.. its like signing MOP all over again

Im super surprised to know that the solution sold 345K records.. but s**t, maybe im just sleeping on beans.

i dont see how his chances are any better on G-Unit to be pushed as an artist?..

Lloyd banks hasnt been out since 06... buck hadnt been out since 07, mobb deep hasnt went gold since 2002...
 11-03-2009, 08:59 PM         #106
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lungs said:
christ, smh @ you stupid f**ks acting like signing Beans is the same as signing MOP, or even Mobb Deep

Here's the difference:

1) No one was ever checking for MOP, those dudes had a novelty hit with Ante Up but other than that no one gives a s**t except for some bummy "real hip hop" dudes on the internet

2) Mobb Deep had already been ethered; they were shook and their career was over when they signed to G-Unit.

BUT

Beans never fell off. Everyone is still checking for him. He's hungry, and never took multiple Ls (other than from the legal system) like Mase and Mobb Deep. Beans won't sell huge numbers, but he definitely isn't washed up like Mobb Deep/MOP/Mase.

Signing Beans is the biggest move G-Unit has ever made

I can agree with most of what you posted up...But the internet n*ggas check for MOP?....I only know Street n*ggas from Brooklyn that have EVER really CHecked for M.O.p...


Most people who "Like" MOP outside of Brooklyn usually only be on em cause of the Ante Up Remix lol.
 8 years ago '07        #107
Avon_Barksdale 4344 heat pts4344
space
avatar space
space
$42,483 | Props total: 56003 56003
 Phicmagic said:
How When We got the full album already, It has nothing to do with beans and he isnt on it
I was talking about come out in stores not the computer......I already know Beans it not on 50's album come on now.
 8 years ago '07        #108
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$29,381 | Props total: 21460 21460
 Imagin3 said:
smh@beans letting 50 use him.
I know. s**t is disgusting
 8 years ago '04        #109
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$43,375 | Props total: 11611 11611
 slimwillie said:
LOL who cares about MTV?

obviously you're white if you think MTV makes your music good.


and McDonalds commercials don't count
lol i do viacom cuts me a check and i get a lil royalties from BMI 2 times a year

and no im not white sorry
 8 years ago '05        #110
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 MosDefinition said:
so reaching a broad audience is a bad thing

then if thats the case run dmc are the biggest sellouts in history

you think 50 signing beans has anything to do beans no its to draw attention to his album and try and get jayz to beef with him and you guys are eating this wwf s**t up

50s the same guy who wouldnt release a mop album because they were to fat and unmarketable beans is gonna take that 800,000 and be a pawn sand sit on the self for a few years go to jail a few more times and have to spend that money on lawyers
How much did Jay-z offer though? Seriously. How much? Where's Bean's Roc Nation deal?


We all know Fif is a chess player, but really why wouldnt Beanie entertain that 800k?

WHAT HAS JAY-Z OFFERED HIM? Really. What deal? What amount?
 11-03-2009, 09:01 PM         #111
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
Run DMC are pop. their wasnt much skill involved

EPMD,PE,Ghetto Boys,Tribe Called Quest,NWA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I can go on and on


don't you wish some1 would give you 800k to sit on the shelf

Jay wouldnt give Beans a f**kin phone call

800k>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> not talkin to the n*gga who's suppose to be your man
Agreed. I'd take 800K, to Sit...Specially after hearing n*ggas with a Grammy Nomination were splitting 1250 while we were on Tour. LOL...I Wouldnt accept 1250 @ A 9-5 on a bi-weekly check right now....


LOL
 8 years ago '08        #112
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,118 | Props total: 2650 2650
 slimwillie said:
well no s**t, but thats what business men do capitalize off some1 elses situation.

50 wanted to sign Beans when Jay wouldnt let him out the deal thats was before avg cat.. be serious
I KNOW that. But that was two years ago, Jay left Def Jam Beans been free. 50 using Beans right now to bait Jay. Jay probably won't respond, BISD will drop. Everyone will forget about 50 signing Beans. The only reason I even care about this s**t is because Beans prolly ended any chance that Jay calls him/resolves the issue.
 11-03-2009, 09:02 PM         #113
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
How much did Jay-z offer though? Seriously. How much? Where's Bean's Roc Nation deal?


We all know Fif is a chess player, but really why wouldnt Beanie entertain that 800k?

WHAT HAS JAY-Z OFFERED HIM? Really. What deal? What amount?
They already exposed that 1 of the Roc Nation stipulations Hov had to follow was not bringing anyone from the ACTUAL Roc with him....Thats f**ked up.

Beans need to get to work on some Havoc/Alchemist beats ASAP.
 11-03-2009, 09:03 PM         #114
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
beans is koo, but no1 is lookin for him
lets be honest now were any of yalll checking for a beans album, even after the diss I still don't really care for him. But its a good move and I wanan see some s**t go down.
 11-03-2009, 09:04 PM         #115
Lungs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phicmagic said:
I can agree with most of what you posted up...But the internet n*ggas check for MOP?....I only know Street n*ggas from Brooklyn that have EVER really CHecked for M.O.p...


Most people who "Like" MOP outside of Brooklyn usually only be on em cause of the Ante Up Remix lol.

yeah, you right

I should have said "keep it real" internet type heads AND real grimey street BK dudes

point taken

but either way, it's not like they had anywhere near the name value as Beans
 11-03-2009, 09:04 PM         #116
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingz21 said:
beans is koo, but no1 is lookin for him
lets be honest now were any of yalll checking for a beans album, even after the diss I still don't really care for him. But its a good move and I wanan see some s**t go down.
lol I was listening to the Public Enemy Tape with Green Lantern earlier...The Reason is also in the deck. What Your Life Like 1&2 will never leave my playlist, no matter where im at or what walk of life im in....The f**k you listening to?....Drake?.....n*gga get the f**k out the thread.
 11-03-2009, 09:05 PM         #117
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
I own all Beans albums

his last 4 albums have sold over 2 million records and he never compromised his street s**t
ok? thats kool, I just wanna see jay respond and some beef on wax go down. I love the competiveness of hiphop.
 11-03-2009, 09:05 PM         #118
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
I own all Beans albums

his last 4 albums have sold over 2 million records and he never compromised his street s**t
My n*gga...Drop these album Sells you talking about Please. Per album.

346k for Solution, and what else?...He only went gold Once.


Beans is my n*gga, but Im all about Truth lol.
 11-03-2009, 09:06 PM         #119
Lungs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I still bump Beans s**t like at least every other day

so yeah, people still feel him, no homo
 11-03-2009, 09:06 PM         #120
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phicmagic said:
lol I was listening to the Public Enemy Tape with Green Lantern earlier...The Reason is also in the deck. What Your Life Like 1&2 will never leave my playlist, no matter where im at or what walk of life im in....The f**k you listening to?....Drake?.....n*gga get the f**k out the thread.
Why you gotta hate on who I listen to, I aint hating on beans. He is talented, he can do jada numbers with the right promotion.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside Who is she!!
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
274 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
54 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy