Beans and 50 on the air Power 99 Exposing Jay Z/ Says "Beans Is Coming To Gunit" *Video Added*

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #461
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
50 takes a W
 8 years ago '04        #462
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11758 11758
 BackBlock_OG said:
Its funny how n*ggaz on here swear they hate Jay-Z but they can tell you everything he's done for the last 10yrs. lol

... and since when is it the responsibility of the CEO of a company to make sure the employees are well off? I've never had a job like that.

Beans used to be one of my favorite rappers... really he still is, but the whole "diss Jay-Z to generate a buzz for my record" is old and doesn't work. After you stop talking about Jay, people are going to stop listening.
exactly
 8 years ago '06        #463
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
Game went in on that track...until it got too repetitve
 8 years ago '05        #464
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
Here the full interview on video form.

LOL 50 looks bored as f**k.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #465
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
Yeah I know also neither 50 nor Beans said anything about Beans coming to Gunit. 50 just said and "Beans is coming....." then the radio interview said to Gunit. But then it was confusion if it was true or not. So nothing is confirmed.
 8 years ago '06        #466
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,618 | Props total: 1756 1756
Following an interview with Philadelphia’s Power 99, Beanie Sigel and 50 Cent had the internet buzzing with talk of Sigel possibly joining G-Unit.

In the interview, 50 Cent proclaimed “Beans is coming to G-Unit” and later spoke on how he had previously tried to sign Sigel to G-Unit, but Jay-Z wouldn’t allow it.

“Beans was the better artist, the stronger artist,” said 50 Cent. “That’s why when he did the year and a day I was like, ‘Yo, as soon as he come home, I’d bring that project over here’…Jay was telling him he didn’t want to lose him.”

During the interview Sigel responded to Jay-Z’s reaction to his recent airing out of Jay-Z and Roc-A-Fella Records.

"You didn't give me a record label,” Sigel explained. “It only cost a couple hundred to search the name, State Property Records. I think I paid another couple hundred dollars and I patented the LLC company. My record label only cost me $700...I did that on my own. You didn't give me that."

It is still unclear if Sigel will in fact sign with 50 Cent and G-Unit.

All of this follows last weeks release of Beanie Sigel’s “What You Talkin Bout (Average Cat)” a dis song aimed at Jay-Z. In the song, Sigel raps about being neglected while on Roc-A-Fella Records.
 8 years ago '05        #467
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
L-L-L-La-la-la-lat-lat-LATE
 12-03-2009, 03:31 PM         #468
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lets hear the music, if they got together only to dis jay then soon we will be seeing 50 and beenz beefing, no love in this game......
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago