Beans and 50 on the air Power 99 Exposing Jay Z/ Says "Beans Is Coming To Gunit" *Video Added*

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
21 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #441
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
601! lol
 8 years ago '06        #442
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,432 | Props total: 792 792
 Gattsau said:
Kiss destroyed him..beans diss was borin as fuk...

And ill give u three tough ppl who never been beat up...fedor, machida, icedout921
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #443
KillaKal 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,899 | Props total: 3 3
smh @ the mods sucking jay-z's c*ck
 8 years ago '06        #444
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,432 | Props total: 792 792
 topshotta22 said:
Beans finna go IN, REALLY GO IN on jigga, fifty is a smart dude, wit 50 involved, 50 and jay are both moguls, jigga would have to respond.....even now he does, cause beans is REALLY puttin s**t out there...
ppl thought the same when LL went over there for a minute
And Beanie isnt close to LL's level career wise
 11-04-2009, 01:16 PM         #445
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said:

[pic - click to view]

:rolll augh:
 8 years ago '04        #446
noshirtforyou 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,448 | Props total: 0 0
 youngvito18 said:
you n*ggas are either really young or either really dumb

what pedestal???????

you think if beans diss jay thats gonna stop his multi-million dollar deal with gm, or stop his new branding ompany........do you think its gonna stop oprah from talking to him or make him seem less important then obama, you think the deal he just did with bill gates and steve stoute on to start a new technicaly field over at his office is gonna come to an end..........you think its gonna stop Live Nation from dealing with him

i always thought beans was a better rapper then jay, alot of people disagreed with me when i made that thread last year but at the end of the day.......jay-z has surpass rap.......rap is beans main paycheck, i dont even think rap is jay's top 5 income.......rap is small change, dude could toure for the rest of his life off off his 13 albums and make more without having to ever make a new cd again

jay didnt put himself on a pedestal, jy made the fukkin pedestal store and is contracting deals for n*ggas to use his pedestal.........you dudes remind me of the nickle and dime hustlas who take the corners (rap) seriously.....jay is the ex-hustla who who doesnt need the corners anymore, he's somewhere downtown making real money not that quarters and halves money that dont last

i hope 50 help beans become what he should have already become, siegel is one of my favorite rappers and i hope he stays out of jail and keep out of trouble, make that music your fans been waiting for.....god speed beans

You are 100% right... But at least Beans can come at Jay-Z's manhood... On the business side no ones touchin Jay we will be talking about Jay-Z til the day he dies and after... He has become that powerful and the reason he is at where he's at is because of how smart and grimy he is just like any successful business man... That's why I hate the business world in order for yourself to succeed you gotta take food out of someone elses mouth more times then not and Jay had no problem with that... Doin his boys dirty for years time for Sigel to expose him for the grimy s**t Jay has done... What jay said in response sounded good on the surface until Beans explained it fully what a shame.... A man that rich that won't help others eat.... My Bad Bleeks the only one
 11-04-2009, 01:51 PM         #448
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #449
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,535 | Props total: 298 298
It's about body language young buck ^^^^^^^^^^^^
 11-04-2009, 02:11 PM         #450
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yawn, its also about 600+ posts in one thread about this s**t, and 35 threads made about this interview since it happened yesterday.

Heres 600+ posts, have fun. kthxbai

11-04-2009, 02:15 PM         #451
equila 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well,atleast he got video,even if we heard it all before
 11-04-2009, 02:33 PM         #452
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 equila said:
well,atleast he got video,even if we heard it all before

Yeah cause you like to look at n*ggas right?.....f**k outta here f**got.
 8 years ago '09        #453
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,398 | Props total: 219 219
 FACEMOB1 said:
Lol so he has money to promote himself & you act as if that's a bad thing????
Posted via Mobile Device
How you gonna be the alleged biggest name in hip-hop and have a crazy marketing & advertising plan yet only push platinum in 2 months??? I swear that everytime I turn the TV there's a track from that s**tty BP3 album playing yet he's only doing a mil? f**k is up with that?

Outside of NY nobody gives a f**k about a Jay-Z...and most people in NY know he's been whack for years...
 8 years ago '04        #454
pic 
space
space
space
$422 | Props total: 172 172
 DJ Geezy said:
How you gonna be the alleged biggest name in hip-hop and have a crazy marketing & advertising plan yet only push platinum in 2 months??? I swear that everytime I turn the TV there's a track from that s**tty BP3 album playing yet he's only doing a mil? f**k is up with that?

Outside of NY nobody gives a f**k about a Jay-Z...and most people in NY know he's been whack for years...
In the true words of a political icon, "IT'S THE ECONOMY, STUPID!" Do you know how hard it is to go platinum nowadays, regardless who you are??? s**t, people and corporations are going bankrupt and he's still selling a mill'.

Last edited by pic; 11-04-2009 at 05:09 PM..
 11-04-2009, 07:45 PM         #455
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The prequel to this whole situation, Beans literally warns you what he had planned in this track.

[video - click to view]

11-04-2009, 07:53 PM         #456
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
The prequel to this whole situation, Beans literally warns you what he had planned in this track.

lol u wanna see even further into the situation...Go listen to the DJ Drama/Cannon tape Beans did...During the interviews he dropped mad hints.
 11-04-2009, 07:54 PM         #457
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said:
nas lost big time with this beef
:rolll augh:
 11-04-2009, 07:56 PM         #458
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phicmagic said:
lol u wanna see even further into the situation...Go listen to the DJ Drama/Cannon tape Beans did...During the interviews he dropped mad hints.
Yeah I was about to post that but this one is more recent and Beans murdered that track
 8 years ago '09        #459
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,398 | Props total: 219 219
 pic said:
In the true words of a political icon, "IT'S THE ECONOMY, STUPID!" Do you know how hard it is to go platinum nowadays, regardless who you are??? s**t, people and corporations are going bankrupt and he's still selling a mill'.
Wayne did 2.4 mil in just 2 weeks during the biggest downfall of our economy...

Em just recently did over 1.5 mil without any real push...

Get over it...nobody wants to hear Jay anymore...dude is boring now

1.2 mil in 8 weeks with your songs being played in the World Series, College Football, ESPN, and everywhere possible with a ridiculous marketing & advertising budget...is f**kin pathetic...obviously you clowns aren't good with numbers
 8 years ago '09        #460
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,278 | Props total: 19435 19435
 DJ Geezy said:
Wayne did 2.4 mil in just 2 weeks during the biggest downfall of our economy...

Em just recently did over 1.5 mil without any real push...

Get over it...nobody wants to hear Jay anymore...dude is boring now

1.2 mil in 8 weeks with your songs being played in the World Series, College Football, ESPN, and everywhere possible with a ridiculous marketing & advertising budget...is f**kin pathetic...obviously you clowns aren't good with numbers

I heard tho that Em 1.5 mill and Jay Z 1.2 million are not world wide sales just USA sells.

BP3 sold 2 million worldwide and Relapse sold 3 million worldwide. RIAA only count all the sells in the USA not worldwide. Plus all i been hearing at school is Jay music and how good bp3 was and all day debates on what was better bp3 or carter 3...considering most of my school are not hova fans and they like wayne much more i still think people are checkin for Jay even tho he may have fell off.

Imo in this economy if you go platinum or double platinum those are good sells cause it seems like every year less and less people buy albums and more and more people download albums.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
38 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
194 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago