Beans and 50 on the air Power 99 Exposing Jay Z/ Says "Beans Is Coming To Gunit" *Video Added*

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
253 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #401
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,783 | Props total: 4724 4724
 mikejg823 said:
youngvito you seem to be the biggest Jay z lover on this thread, so Shutdaf**kup!

youngvito18 said:

really????

i always thought beans was a better rapper then jay, alot of people disagreed with me when i made that thread last year but at the end of the day.......jay-z has surpass rap.......rap is beans main paycheck, i dont even think rap is jay's top 5 income....

okay.........
 8 years ago '05        #402
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
this nigguh 50 tryin to monopolize rap....

his new slogan--

"you have trouble selling records? you beefing with your boss? or you just plain broke?...Sign to G-unit, You'll make headlines..and hey EVEN I will feature on your single"

OR...

"G-unit; were dead rappers are reborn again...at least for a couple of weeks"
 8 years ago '07        #403
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
If Sigel can get back into the Sigel that was dissing SP/Kiss/Nas, it's (h)ova...
 8 years ago '04        #404
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
damn, this could get interesting
 8 years ago '05        #405
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
How will Hov get ethered? Even on that song average joe siegel rapped like 1 verse at Jay and proceeded to b**ch and cry and talk for like 3minutes of a 4 minute track.. That's ether?
 8 years ago '09        #406
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,080 | Props total: 8850 8850
 deeznutz said:
nas won???

[pic - click to view]

i think not
@ this clown grow the f**k up nas >>>>>>> your favorite rapper
 8 years ago '06        #407
Supa mario 
space
space
$3,085 | Props total: 1212 1212
Sigel keep talking s**t hov going to have to push 50 s**t back
 8 years ago '05        #408
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Like Game, 50, Camron, Jim Jones or whoever else; Jay-Z does not need to respond lyrically. Why the f**k should he be battling anyone? He's put in his time and made a name for himself in the game. No matter what they say it's not going to tarnish his name or change the fact that he is 300+ million category and one of the highest selling hip hop artists. It's like a middle schooler making fun of a high schooler. Is it really worth replying to?
 8 years ago '09        #409
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,393 | Props total: 207 207
 youngvito18 said:
1. jay is a businessman who has no need to battle.....what would be the purpose.....to prove something to rap fans????? businessmen make money, if it dont make money it dont make sense, its pretty simple

2. im sorry but the solution was lackluster........lyrically i think beans does what beans always does but beat wise i felt their was to much different ranges of beats, sort of the problem with the reason........and hopefully going to g-unit will help him musically

1. You're an idiot

B. If Jay-Z is such a great business man then what the f**k is he still rapping for at 40 years old? Why not leave it alone? He clearly should because his music shows how much he's fallen off... Apparently he feels like he still has s**t to prove or he wouldn't still be making s**tty albums...so YES he does feel like he needs to prove something to hip-hop fans...

D. Who's speaking about the Solution? s**t was alright but better than anything Hov has dropped in the last 5 years...

5. Beans will rip Jay apart...dude thinks he's above hip-hop...he got ethered by Nas and now Beans is gonna do the same...he's got more dirt and the right person behind him for that purpose...Maybe 50 is only using him as a pawn but this beef could put 50's name back up there as one of the bests out now...not to say he is...but this will get him the buzz he's been looking for
 8 years ago '09        #410
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
hiphop is the only genre where people want people to stop making music after a certain age

its stupid
 8 years ago '09        #411
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,393 | Props total: 207 207
 Santoro said:
Like Game, 50, Camron, Jim Jones or whoever else; Jay-Z does not need to respond lyrically. Why the f**k should he be battling anyone? He's put in his time and made a name for himself in the game. No matter what they say it's not going to tarnish his name or change the fact that he is 300+ million category and one of the highest selling hip hop artists. It's like a middle schooler making fun of a high schooler. Is it really worth replying to?
Because battling is part of the hip-hop culture and Jay's been hiding behind his artists letting them do all the work for far too long...but now who's he got? Rihanna? Maybe Beyonce? They gonna handle is battles?

Hip-hop is what made Jay-Z who he is and it damn sure can break him...nobody is untouchable or invincible no matter how much money they have or even claim to have...s**t can come crashing down real fast...Nobody in hip-hop gives a f**k about his business ventures...they're all irrelevant...if he wants to continue rapping and claim he's the best then he needs to defend that throne he thinks he's sittin in...it's either s**t or get off the pot
 8 years ago '04        #412
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,941 | Props total: 3140 3140
 youngvito18 said:
you n*ggas are either really young or either really dumb

what pedestal???????

you think if beans diss jay thats gonna stop his multi-million dollar deal with gm, or stop his new branding ompany........do you think its gonna stop oprah from talking to him or make him seem less important then obama, you think the deal he just did with bill gates and steve stoute on to start a new technicaly field over at his office is gonna come to an end..........you think its gonna stop Live Nation from dealing with him

i always thought beans was a better rapper then jay, alot of people disagreed with me when i made that thread last year but at the end of the day.......jay-z has surpass rap.......rap is beans main paycheck, i dont even think rap is jay's top 5 income.......rap is small change, dude could toure for the rest of his life off off his 13 albums and make more without having to ever make a new cd again

jay didnt put himself on a pedestal, jy made the fukkin pedestal store and is contracting deals for n*ggas to use his pedestal.........you dudes remind me of the nickle and dime hustlas who take the corners (rap) seriously.....jay is the ex-hustla who who doesnt need the corners anymore, he's somewhere downtown making real money not that quarters and halves money that dont last

i hope 50 help beans become what he should have already become, siegel is one of my favorite rappers and i hope he stays out of jail and keep out of trouble, make that music your fans been waiting for.....god speed beans

First off to the bolded part, No beans wont prevent that because Jay's already there. As far a Jay being a Stand-up guy & A person that keeps it 100% at all times, Yes beans could very well give viewers a different look about jay-z. What most Idiots do not understand & fail to try & understand that It REALLY Isn't about money. Everything Beanie Talked about wasn't even about money, It was about the b**chassness Jay did. A real man not gonna sit up in this thread and say "Well Jay was right about giving young $1250.00 to split up & say it was a good look." or He was right to abandon his n*gga's who watched his back & looked out for him. Didn't even call this man & visit him for 2 years. Even Kick a n*gga while he was down & out after he took EVERYTHING from him when he has kids & a wife (which left him) & still dissing him til this day putting swords in his coffin. Like Beanie said "Dame & Kareem were his boys since Day 1 & I'm sure that s**t could've been resolved too". People Will say "It was business". Well yeah but you also have to think outside of the business aspect & talk to your n*gga's as the friends they were from the beginning. I'll never turn my back on my friends who had me since day 1, especially if they didn't do nothing foul.

Last edited by King Kusanagi; 11-04-2009 at 11:49 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #413
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
I like both as artist, Jay being my second favorite of all time and Sigel being somewhere in my top 10-15 all time but Jay doesn't want to get into a lyrical battle with Beanie. That dude is a f**king animal and he won't stop.

I hate to say this but 50 is obviously using this stuff with Beanie to promote his album, Beans will probably sign with G-Unit and release an album but he's never been a high selling artist and all of this will probably be forgotten by early next year.
 8 years ago '05        #414
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 DJ Geezy said:
Because battling is part of the hip-hop culture and Jay's been hiding behind his artists letting them do all the work for far too long...but now who's he got? Rihanna? Maybe Beyonce? They gonna handle is battles?

Hip-hop is what made Jay-Z who he is and it damn sure can break him...nobody is untouchable or invincible no matter how much money they have or even claim to have...s**t can come crashing down real fast...Nobody in hip-hop gives a f**k about his business ventures...they're all irrelevant...if he wants to continue rapping and claim he's the best then he needs to defend that throne he thinks he's sittin in...it's either s**t or get off the pot
If you think Beanie Sigel dissing him is going to stop his business ventures you sir are a f**king idiot. No matter what happens to him in Hip Hop Jay-Z will still be making a lot of money. You think Bill Gates and Donald Trump give a f**k about what Beanie Sigel is saying. Think before you post. People will still buy his albums no matter who says what about him. Plain and simple.

Last edited by Santoro; 11-04-2009 at 11:57 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #415
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,367 | Props total: 11582 11582
 slimwillie said:
so what selling albums dont give any1 respect except to f**kin groupies. real fans of lyricism will know Jay don't say s**t cause he don't got s**t for him.

LOL @ Jay saying he had Beans driving 2 Bentleys..
he took over the notes lol he was buying 1 for his mom and 1 for him in the end u know beans f**ked his money up by going to jail and hes broke now he needs some attention
 8 years ago '05        #416
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 slimwillie said:
so what selling albums dont give any1 respect except to f**kin groupies. real fans of lyricism will know Jay don't say s**t cause he don't got s**t for him.

LOL @ Jay saying he had Beans driving 2 Bentleys..
And that means what? That he loses his lyrical/underground fans that are downloading his albums anyways? Oh no not that.
 8 years ago '04        #417
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,367 | Props total: 11582 11582
he mentioned that cuz he wasn't managing his money right
 8 years ago '07        #418
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 Hold That said:
How will Hov get ethered? Even on that song average joe siegel rapped like 1 verse at Jay and proceeded to b**ch and cry and talk for like 3minutes of a 4 minute track.. That's ether?
its not a f**kin diss song it was a real song what don't you understand?
 8 years ago '05        #419
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
I wouldnt mind seeing Someone like Jay-Z take a slug.

He thinks he's untouchable .

+ Rick Ross's death would make '09 a year to remember.
 8 years ago '05        #420
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 slimwillie said:
so the goal is to get as many white ppl to like you as possible huh

you white folks are funny, you love to see a n*gga crossover to the world of greed
Jesus Christ you're a racist idiot.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy