Beans and 50 on the air Power 99 Exposing Jay Z/ Says "Beans Is Coming To Gunit" *Video Added*

most viewed right now
 89
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 72
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #361
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 deeznutz said:
nas lost
 Phicmagic said:
lol we gone push this joint to 500 posts to?....lol

The n*gga deeznutz only come on boxden to say "nas Lost" atleast once a day,
 VerbalAssassin said:
No matter how many times I see it, I still laugh at this :lachen001:
 11-04-2009, 09:53 AM         #362
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
 11-04-2009, 09:53 AM         #363
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
Dropped MOP...they were too ugly and fat to market ( his words not mine).
Mobb Deep...well after Takeover it was pretty much done , and like slim said one is in prison.
Game dropped a record.
Buck dropped 2.

Mase- I read somewhere they said Puff wanted 2 mil for Mase, and they said Mase wasn't worth 2 mil with 2 mil in his pockets.


mobb deep dropped blood money on g-unit.....which was a dope a.ss album...on top of the fact that fif gave work to havc on the curtis album...which was fire..




[spoiler - click to view]

 8 years ago '04        #364
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,209 | Props total: 2106 2106
Sieg will get on Gunit and start dissing the living s**t out of Ross......
 8 years ago '09        #365
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
so he happens to be dissin jay finally and now it turns out hes with g-unit, which means hes probably workin on a new album.


its all starting to make sense.
 8 years ago '05        #366
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4717 4717
 DJ Geezy said:
Sigel will eat Hov...It's that simple...Bout to bring that man down from the pedestal he's put himself on
Posted via Mobile Device
you n*ggas are either really young or either really dumb



what pedestal???????


you think if beans diss jay thats gonna stop his multi-million dollar deal with gm, or stop his new branding ompany........do you think its gonna stop oprah from talking to him or make him seem less important then obama, you think the deal he just did with bill gates and steve stoute on to start a new technicaly field over at his office is gonna come to an end..........you think its gonna stop Live Nation from dealing with him


i always thought beans was a better rapper then jay, alot of people disagreed with me when i made that thread last year but at the end of the day.......jay-z has surpass rap.......rap is beans main paycheck, i dont even think rap is jay's top 5 income.......rap is small change, dude could toure for the rest of his life off off his 13 albums and make more without having to ever make a new cd again


jay didnt put himself on a pedestal, jy made the fukkin pedestal store and is contracting deals for n*ggas to use his pedestal.........you dudes remind me of the nickle and dime hustlas who take the corners (rap) seriously.....jay is the ex-hustla who who doesnt need the corners anymore, he's somewhere downtown making real money not that quarters and halves money that dont last


i hope 50 help beans become what he should have already become, siegel is one of my favorite rappers and i hope he stays out of jail and keep out of trouble, make that music your fans been waiting for.....god speed beans
 8 years ago '09        #367
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
so he happens to be dissin jay finally and now it turns out hes with g-unit, which means hes probably workin on a new album.


its all starting to make sense.
 8 years ago '05        #368
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
Sounds like someone is about to shoot Jay-Z in his brain.

Or better yet, how bout shooting Beyonce in her brain. Hov will try to come back hard.
 8 years ago '06        #369
lexball50 
space
avatar space
space
$2,107 | Props total: 192 192
Sigel is hot but he dont want it with Jay-z. Look at how he caught feelings off of some lines from Already Home. 50 stay with the gimmicks, in 2 weeks n*ggas wont even be talking about beanie sigel anymore
 11-04-2009, 10:09 AM         #370
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 murdamurda said:
Ricky Ross gonna reassess his beef w/ 50 now. How Ross gonna go at Beans.

Ross is musically dead.

But 50 signing Beans makes Jay-Z shook, because he's gonna be upset his image is getting f**ked w/ .

jay-z gonna try to shoot 50 to prove his comment.. but not himself, he's gonna send his remaining paid soldiers to do it.
Ross musically dead?? he's a better rapper than 50

Beans on the other hand, is a different story, why u think Beans will go at Ross

and why do you keep bringing Ross up, u know u a big fan of Ricky apparently and this thread was fine w/o Ross being mention
 11-04-2009, 10:11 AM         #371
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lexball50 said:
Sigel is hot but he dont want it with Jay-z. Look at how he caught feelings off of some lines from Already Home. 50 stay with the gimmicks, in 2 weeks n*ggas wont even be talking about beanie sigel anymore

[pic - click to view]



Who knew Hov had internet Soldiers?
 8 years ago '09        #372
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,393 | Props total: 207 207
 youngvito18 said:
you n*ggas are either really young or either really dumb



what pedestal???????


you think if beans diss jay thats gonna stop his multi-million dollar deal with gm, or stop his new branding ompany........do you think its gonna stop oprah from talking to him or make him seem less important then obama, you think the deal he just did with bill gates and steve stoute on to start a new technicaly field over at his office is gonna come to an end..........you think its gonna stop Live Nation from dealing with him


i always thought beans was a better rapper then jay, alot of people disagreed with me when i made that thread last year but at the end of the day.......jay-z has surpass rap.......rap is beans main paycheck, i dont even think rap is jay's top 5 income.......rap is small change, dude could toure for the rest of his life off off his 13 albums and make more without having to ever make a new cd again


jay didnt put himself on a pedestal, jy made the fukkin pedestal store and is contracting deals for n*ggas to use his pedestal.........you dudes remind me of the nickle and dime hustlas who take the corners (rap) seriously.....jay is the ex-hustla who who doesnt need the corners anymore, he's somewhere downtown making real money not that quarters and halves money that dont last


i hope 50 help beans become what he should have already become, siegel is one of my favorite rappers and i hope he stays out of jail and keep out of trouble, make that music your fans been waiting for.....god speed beans
damn ur feelings are hurt...i couldnt even read all that nonsense...

all i know is all i give a s**t about jay-z is on a hip-hop level...everything else he does is irrelevant...and the pedestal i'm speaking on is related to hip-hop...not that Beanie will take over but he will ether his a.ss out just like Nas did because he has far more dirt on him and is now backed by a guy who's entire career has been based on beef ...not gonna be good for jay-z on a hip-hop note
Posted via Mobile Device
 11-04-2009, 10:14 AM         #373
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ murdamurda


you think Beans going go at all these dudes

you're clown, not that G-Unit signed Beans, i bet he be in your top 5 now ha


you f**king d*ckRIDER
 8 years ago '04        #374
octane 
space
avatar space
space
$3,850 | Props total: 651 651
 bigl said:
n*ggaz at power 99 about to get fired lmao...damn cosmic kev watch ur back lol! nah power 99 the s**t but i don't feel like listening right now.
who is that b**ch in your avy? holy s**t.
 8 years ago '04        #375
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$14,386 | Props total: 3846 3846
damn its getting dirty now..
 11-04-2009, 10:24 AM         #376
Sir Shiesty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im lookin forward to the new beans album
 8 years ago '09        #377
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$11,188 | Props total: 3488 3488
Beans lost either way you put it. Jay will forever be filthy rich and beans going to G-unit still won't get him any major record sales. He'll forever be known as jay's Rocafella bodyguard who could flow his a.ss off
 8 years ago '05        #378
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$14,287 | Props total: 646 646
 braided_uppimp said:
Ross musically dead?? he's a better rapper than 50

Beans on the other hand, is a different story, why u think Beans will go at Ross

and why do you keep bringing Ross up, u know u a big fan of Ricky apparently and this thread was fine w/o Ross being mention

the bold......dude you cant be serious 50 is a far better rapper than ross....beats and hooks aside

lyrically 50 better....by far

ross has yet to make songs that compare with

not like me
thicker than water
problem child
gun runner
power of the dollar
curtis 187
in my hood
baltimore love thing
dont need em

imma stop there but be serious dude
 11-04-2009, 10:28 AM         #379
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
Kiss destroyed him..beans diss was borin as fuk...

And ill give u three tough ppl who never been beat up...fedor, machida, icedout921
Posted via Mobile Device
The Special Delivery Diss was Boring?....Really?....
 8 years ago '07        #380
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 677 677
 murdamurda said:
Sigel had everyone in the industry shook at one point or another.

Gillie da Kid, Jadakiss, Styles, Nas, Fat Joe, Jay-Z, Rick Ross.

Name it, no one will go at Beans.
beans only had that n*gga in rim shop shook


[spoiler - click to view]

GDK sonned him

gillie also ate his a.ss up on that murderville .....have the mack make em say gillie chill lol
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 27
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy