Beans and 50 on the air Power 99 Exposing Jay Z/ Says "Beans Is Coming To Gunit" *Video Added*

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
49 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1
22332 pageviews
632 comments

Mortorano927 1 heat pts
space
space
$325 | Props total: 33 33
Beans and 50 on the air Power 99 Exposing Jay Z/ Says "Beans Is Coming To Gunit" *Video Added*

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Stream Link

[pic - click to view]

Radio Player

Beans and 50 Cent on Power 99 Exposing Jay Z and Dame
 SLR CHOOPA said: image
Says it was all smoke & mirrors ... Imma put my foot on his neck till he responds

[pic - click to view]

**LISTEN**

50 Cent Signs Beans to Gunit.
 JayDaHarmonica said: image

[pic - click to view]

Radio Player

it was announced when 50 and beanie were on Power99..everyone talking about it on twitter

I'll update more as I get info

[pic - click to view]

https://twitter.com/thema .. tus/5407975386

[pic - click to view]

Twitter / Mr. Fiona: My sources are saying Bean ...

“Beans is coming to G-Unit,”
 slimwillie said: image

50 Cent’s efforts to support former Roc-a-Fella Records artist Beanie Sigel seem to have resulted in a deal to bring the Broad Street Bully to G-Unit Records.

Both artists confirmed the move during a private screening of 50’s directorial debut, Before I Self Destruct on Tuesday evening (November 3) in Philadelphia.

The presentation was hosted by Power 99 (WUSL-FM), which allowed fans the opportunity to win tickets to the screening .

Sigel joined 50 towards the end of an on-air interview with “The Hot Boyz” Mikey Dredd and Uncle O, leading to a candid ten minute conversation.

During the interview, 50 and Beans revealed that “Beans is coming to G-Unit,” with no additional details as to how soon the new partnership might yield an album or single.

The interview also presented a chance for Sigel to respond to Jay-Z’s reaction to “Average Cat.”

“People think that I’m just speaking out because I’m in the position that I am and I ain’t put no music out. Let’s go to Jay-Z’s rebuttal about the complaints of Beanie Sigel: the two Bentleys that I obtained, Jay-Z had nothing to do with that. That was a car from Damon Dash and from Kareem Burke.”

He goes on to explain that the car was given to him after a conversation between Dame and others revealed that Dash was in fact the owner and driver of the Bentley, at which point he no longer wanted to be seen driving the vehicle.

The other Bentley was given to him as a birthday present by Burkes, leaving him to pay the remaining balance on the car note.

“So, Beanie Sigel was driving around to Bentleys and had to pay $5100 a month. It’s not like you helped me attain all this wealth and gave me the two Bentleys. You didn’t give me a record label. It only cost a couple hundred dollars to search the name ‘State Property Records,’ nobody owned it; I think I paid another couple hundred dollars and I patented the LLC. So my record label only cost me $750, to say on a piece of paper that I own State Property Records, LLC. I did that on my own, you didn’t give me that. And what artists was on that label?”

Beans reveals that he was only a 20% partner in the State Property clothing line, with Jay-Z, Dame Dash and their Rocawear partners owning the rest.

Sigel had presented the idea to Dash as their relationship drew strength based on the rift between Jay and Dame, he says.

Even though he revealed that Damon Dash allegedly went behind his back and sabotaged State Property’s clothing product, Sigel admonished Jay-Z for what he refers to as continued unnecessary jabs at a man he’s clearly defeated.

“Take me out, Dame and Biggs were your mans from day one. If he [Dame] was messing up the money y’all should’ve been able to straighten that out. Whatever the gripe, you took everything from him already,” Sigel argued. “You took the clothing line, the record label, he has nothing. Now he’s going through financial difficulties. Then he loses his wife and gets a divorce. You feel that comfortable on a record to say ‘Lucky Lefty, kiss the wife goodnight for me.?’ You already k!lled the man, he’s dead already! Now you’re going to stand over top of him and urinate on him and stomp on him? You can do that? I got something to say about that."

On whether to expect more diss records, Sigel made it clear he would continue to go at Jay lyrically until he gets a response, and predicted he has the skill set to emerge vuictorious.

“He's a crumb. I’m putting my foot on his neck ‘til he responds. Please make a record, ‘cause a week been out dog,” he taunted.

“Not taking nothing from Jay as an artist. All I’m saying is I ain’t gotta jog to keep up with him. Watch what I do next,” Beans “said as he did the signature G Unit stuttering proclamation.

[pic - click to view]

AllHipHop.com Daily News - : Beanie Joins G-Unit: 'I'm Putting My Foot On His Neck'

[This is a discussion/feedback topic only]

Last edited by Wasted; 11-05-2009 at 08:26 AM..

632 comments for "Beans and 50 on the air Power 99 Exposing Jay Z/ Says "Beans Is Coming To Gunit" *Video Added*"

8 years ago '07        #2
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,576 | Props total: 5261 5261
 8 years ago '04        #3
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,794 | Props total: 1368 1368
good look
 11-03-2009, 07:26 PM         #4
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 years ago '05        #5
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
all i hear is "have a baby by me baby"
 8 years ago '08        #6
SLR CHOOPA 376 heat pts376
space
space
$2,273 | Props total: 5676 5676
Says it was all smoke & mirrors ... Imma put my foot on his neck till he responds

Last edited by SLR CHOOPA; 11-03-2009 at 07:38 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #7
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,287 | Props total: 646 646
hmmmmmm
 11-03-2009, 07:36 PM         #8
JayDaHarmonica 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 DID sign beans.
 8 years ago '05        #9
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,043 | Props total: 819 819
damn 50 gets serious spin. back to back.
 11-03-2009, 07:38 PM         #10
JayDaHarmonica 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

it was announced when 50 and beanie were on Power99..everyone talking about it on twitter

I'll update more as I get info

Last edited by JayDaHarmonica; 11-03-2009 at 07:39 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #11
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
ThisIsFDL is that you?
 11-03-2009, 07:40 PM         #12
JayDaHarmonica 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k outta here FDL is a clown. 50 and Beans SAID IT on air. f**k out my face
 8 years ago '06        #13
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,468 | Props total: 14734 14734
 JayDaHarmonica said:
50 DID sign beans.
^^ dont know where u get that from, they just playin 50 Cent songs, havent heard 50 OR Beans talk about anything.
 11-03-2009, 07:40 PM         #14
bigl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggaz at power 99 about to get fired lmao...damn cosmic kev watch ur back lol! nah power 99 the s**t but i don't feel like listening right now.
 8 years ago '09        #15
Arob 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,766 | Props total: 919 919

Its a good move for beans.
 8 years ago '05        #16
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
here we go...
 8 years ago '05        #17
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
Wow what the f**k is going on? I'll bet this deal was done along time ago and it's all part of 50's plan to sell albums by beefing with Jay Z. (The signs has been there with the little jabs). Lil Wayne was a decoy

50 Cent is an illuminati not Jay Z LMAO

Also I must say I am amazed how much buzz 50 can generate when his album drops, it's pretty genius how he's turn this Beans/Jay Z beef to 50 Cent All Eyes On Me.

Last edited by Wasted; 11-03-2009 at 07:47 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #18
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,468 | Props total: 14734 14734
did i miss the entire interview or something?
 11-03-2009, 07:46 PM         #19
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:confused12: Jay won, 50 lost
 11-03-2009, 07:46 PM         #20
JayDaHarmonica 
space
space
space