any way to open a new xbox 360 game plastic wrapping by the seal

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '04        #21
wood1 
space
space
space
$624 | Props total: 1 1
:) Great response. We win.
(I'd bet money that you'll respond now that I said we win - wonder what will make you upset this time)
Once again - still a bunch of talk and no real response now that we called you out... You've made my weekend! :)
Yes - I AM passing judgement. You are thief. If you didn't give a "what" as you would call it, you wouldn't feel the need to come back crying about how people called you out...
Ohhh wah wah people are angry that I steal... It's time for you to grow up, have mommy buy you some big boy underpants, and start acting like a responsible member of society.
I bet if we make this thread 10 pages - you still won't come up with a valid reason that justifies stealing... Ready, set, GO!
 8 years ago '04        #22
wood1 
space
space
space
LOL @ you talking about Vivendi and Microsoft proclaiming their occult ties and you think that I'M the brainwashed one?
Defending an establishment? It has nothing to do with that.. I'd still call you out if you were stealing Pampers to help out with you potty training... Does that make Pampers an "evil corporation"?
I will continue to preach to people like you as your responses are so hiliarious that I find my self laughing out loud... The real question is: Will you continue to debate how big of a moron you are? Will you continue to come back in this thread and feel sooooo threatened by me that you'll have to post again?
The fact that you feel you have to respond to defend yourself is proof alone that you know you're in the wrong.
What next little man? ;)
 8 years ago '05        #23
skamgdi 
space
space
$433 | Props total: 14 14
you were dead serious...

nah n*gga u were............... i was being sarcastic like i said lol

LMAO what sence did my post make why would i get 3 games and only retun 2...... if i was actually doing this wouldnt i return all 3 and have another game??? guess dumb thief n*ggas wouldnt see that

but then the jehova's witness comes in and you wanna cop a plea and change your story up??? you are worse that the other cat.... i guess b**ch n*ggas roll in squads.. does not surprise me at all..... next time stick to your guns and not fold cause some wannabe self righteous a**hole wants to run his mouth...

First n*gga my gun is loaded and them b**ches stick wit me so u can bring that s**t over here and see what happens to b**ch mofo's 2nd that n*gga anit self righteous he got a job and dont need to steal LMAO LMAO i mean n*gga..... if u wana get cheap game mod u s**t u f**king idjit then download and burn game or is that to technical for u?

you turned this thread into two pages long and got your panties in a bunch about it....... it seems the only "flustered" one is you holmes..........:applause::applause::applause: continue on with your crusade i really do not give a what.....:agreement6: i do not have to explain myself to you...... you wanna pass judgment????? n*gga please.... go cry to some one else........ you wanna try and kick knowledge and talk about morals in society and such??? look up Vivendi and Microsoft's occult ties and the evil that they do. All you are is a brain washed f**king slave defending an establishment who does not give a f**k about you.. you pawn go suck the devil's d*ck and stop preaching and wasting my time...... as a matter of fact make this thread 10 pages or until you turn blue in the face.... i am done..[/QUOTE]

U sound like a real b**ch
 8 years ago '04        #24
marcchrome 42 heat pts42 OP
space
space
$11,740 | Props total: 2401 2401
INCOGNETO
skamgdi

First n*gga my gun is loaded and them b**ches stick wit me so u can bring that s**t over here and see what happens to b**ch mofo's 2nd that n*gga anit self righteous he got a job and dont need to steal LMAO LMAO i mean n*gga..... if u wana get cheap game mod u s**t u f**king idjit then download and burn game or is that to technical for u?
i get it now... you and your boyfriend are just plain dumb a.ss n*ggas.... and you talkin' that e-thug s**t??????????? dude learn to use proper spelling/grammar before acting like you a goon on the internet, it's really not a good look. And let me guess playing burned games on a modded xbox 360 is not stealing??? dude do you realize that you have contradicted yourself more than a few times already on this thread???
take some time out from butt f**king wood1 and go re-think your life as well...... i want you to take time out and pat yourself on the back for making a thread go two pages long along with your boyfriend acting a fool and making yourselves look like a pair of f**k boys in the process...:applause:

BRAVO!!!!!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #25
space
space
 wood1 said:
:) Great response. We win.
(I'd bet money that you'll respond now that I said we win - wonder what will make you upset this time)
Once again - still a bunch of talk and no real response now that we called you out... You've made my weekend! :)
Yes - I AM passing judgement. You are thief. If you didn't give a "what" as you would call it, you wouldn't feel the need to come back crying about how people called you out...
Ohhh wah wah people are angry that I steal... It's time for you to grow up, have mommy buy you some big boy underpants, and start acting like a responsible member of society.
I bet if we make this thread 10 pages - you still won't come up with a valid reason that justifies stealing... Ready, set, GO!
 wood1 said:
LOL @ you talking about Vivendi and Microsoft proclaiming their occult ties and you think that I'M the brainwashed one?
Defending an establishment? It has nothing to do with that.. I'd still call you out if you were stealing Pampers to help out with you potty training... Does that make Pampers an "evil corporation"?
I will continue to preach to people like you as your responses are so hiliarious that I find my self laughing out loud... The real question is: Will you continue to debate how big of a moron you are? Will you continue to come back in this thread and feel sooooo threatened by me that you'll have to post again?
The fact that you feel you have to respond to defend yourself is proof alone that you know you're in the wrong.
What next little man? ;)

seriously if you are THAT passionate about that topic keep looking for your answers.. i wish you the best of luck... you need some help, go make friends or find something else to do to k!ll your boredom. you are on a forum where music and movies amongst other things are constantly downloaded etc..... so i suggest you start preaching to 90% of the members on here.. lmaof!!!!!! do you know where the f**k you are right now??????? :greetings10:

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by marcchrome; 11-06-2009 at 04:13 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #26
daffysm 
space
space
$14,045 | Props total: 2053 2053
Petty Theft is a Misdemeanor
 8 years ago '04        #27
wood1 
space
space
space
Ahhh yet more excuses and now name calling... We win.
That is... unless you are either brave enough to come back with a valid argument of why this is all right, or you admit you're wrong by not continuing to post anything else this foolish...
I believe that Daffysm is correct...
 8 years ago '04        #28
space
space
mods throw this in classic status please..... thanks guys. :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '04        #29
Counterfeit215 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 4 4
Your still a scumbag for stealing. Get a f**king job, and work for somthing you want.
 8 years ago '07        #30
THEprophecy 
space
space
space
$339 | Props total: 0 0
^^ not to be an a**hole, but its ironic you said that and your name is counterfeit haha..

He does have a point, unless you buy all of your games, movies, and music...

you cant really say s**t cause all that pirated s**t is stealing also.

but then again...i'm still waiting for the reason how this action gets justified since "what has no idea about the situation he's preaching on.."

what can i say...i'm torn...
 8 years ago '05        #31
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
lol we are all stealing and pirating.. those two idiots think just because he takes a physical cd its different than downloading an album or whatever.. theft is theft and ill say the vast majority of us on this website steal

btw, u figure how to to reseal that s**t?
 8 years ago '04        #32
wood1 
space
space
space
Same response, different day, same stupidity.
Mods - please do sticky this. Hopefully this will teach the younger generation how to act like a thief in case they were curious...
Oh, that's right. Being an a**hole, stealing, and acting tough online is all part of growing up and society now a days...
Congrats on fulfilling your obligation.
Looks like I'm not the only one waiting for a justification. Being that you can't find one - your repetitive responses are just further entertainment. It's funny that I don't need anymore proof that you're a thief but you keep providing ammo for the rest of us...
Thanks for continuing this thread - meet you back here tomorrow...
Same place, same time, same dumb reponse by you! :)
 8 years ago '04        #33
space
space
 jay964 said:
lol we are all stealing and pirating.. those two idiots think just because he takes a physical cd its different than downloading an album or whatever.. theft is theft and ill say the vast majority of us on this website steal

btw, u figure how to to reseal that s**t?
^^^^^^^^^ real talk.....:applause::applause:

THEprophecy said:
^^ not to be an a**hole, but its ironic you said that and your name is counterfeit haha..

He does have a point, unless you buy all of your games, movies, and music...

you cant really say s**t cause all that pirated s**t is stealing also.

but then again...i'm still waiting for the reason how this action gets justified since "what has no idea about the situation he's preaching on.."

what can i say...i'm torn...
:applause::applause::applause:

i guess wood1 wants all the attention he can get. but it's funny that he chose to get his panties in a bunch over my original inquiry and wants to play judge and jury but still will not answer my question about cats who play downloaded games on modded systems and download movies, music, etc..... notice that he never responded to that AT ALL... and still will not.... but wants to run his mouth over some bulls**t seal being opened..... like who the f**k is this guy anyway????? no one needs to explain anything to him at all, the kid does not know me or what i am about at all.. so go figure... dude just sounds like an attention wh0ore who grew up living the life of a duck and most likely got beat up and picked on when he was growing up.... the funny s**t is i do not even own a modded xbox nor any downloaded games... always copped my s**t and this time around posted my inquiry cause i wanted to know... plain and simple.... but then wood1 wants to preach n s**t???? c'mon man go do something productive man, like getting a life, getting some pus*y, make some real money..... if you have to come back here over and over to rant as if you are an authority on morals and what not then by all means my man knock yourself out.... it is obvious that you desperately need attention... you do not know me at all or how much good i have done for people in society or my moral standings home boy.... sorry to break it to you but you are not GOD....... you are most likely some random a.ss kid who sits behind and talks s**t all day as if you are actually doing something important in life..... not really sure but what i do know is that you have been nut swinging on me about this for about close to a week now.. lmaof!!!! i mean who does that man????? if you do not like what i asked no problem.. but for you to keep going and then like a f**got dodge my question.... dude once again you must be some type of whack job or somthing... so on that note once again.....

[pic - click to view]

this will be my final response to this bulls**t, cause any person with common sense who reads this thread will be able to tell off back that all you want is a attention..... and one more thing get your facts straight the only one up in here talkin that tough guy s**t was your man, talking about blasting his guns.. lmaof!!!!!!!! when i said "stick to your guns" it was a figure of speech meaning your homeboy played himself after posting specific instructions on how to do it then switched up stories after you called him out........ but like i said b**ch n*ggas roam in squads....... i will not ever understand how f**k n*ggas even walk around breathing...

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by marcchrome; 11-14-2009 at 03:41 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #34
wood1 
space
space
space
lol @ living the life of a duck
lol @ posting your inquiry because you "wanted to know"
lol @ you backing down now and saying you always buy your games and systems
and last but definitely not least - lol @ you resorting to the childing name calling games that you've done in previous posts...
This is pure entertainment for me. :) :) :)
 8 years ago '04        #35
space
space
 wood1 said:
lol @ living the life of a duck
lol @ posting your inquiry because you "wanted to know"
lol @ you backing down now and saying you always buy your games and systems
and last but definitely not least - lol @ you resorting to the childing name calling games that you've done in previous posts...
This is pure entertainment for me. :) :) :)

[pic - click to view]

:greetings10:
 8 years ago '04        #36
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,973 | Props total: 4994 4994
wood1..ur on boxden downloading s**t so you are stealing too..

marcchrome, just use google next time in order to figure something out instead of starting a thread about it.

peace
 8 years ago '04        #37
wood1 
space
space
space
lol @ you not being able to defend yourself with words anymore so you resort to pictures... :)
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy