any way to open a new xbox 360 game plastic wrapping by the seal

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1
16955 pageviews
36 comments

marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,738 | Props total: 2400 2400
any way to open a new xbox 360 game plastic wrapping by the seal

Is there any way to open a new xbox 360 game plastic wrapping by the seal without breaking it?????

36 comments for "any way to open a new xbox 360 game plastic wrapping by the seal"

8 years ago '06        #2
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,340 | Props total: 1419 1419
child plz
 8 years ago '07        #3
JoeDoe22 50 heat pts50
space
space
$4,116 | Props total: 230 230
Why dont you just burn them like the rest of the cheap bastards?
 8 years ago '04        #4
marcchrome 42 heat pts42 OP
space
space
 Blockburner28 said:
child plz

JoeDoe22 said:
Why dont you just burn them like the rest of the cheap bastards?
from what i know playing burned games requires a modded xbox.. which i do not have... unlesss you know somthing i don't.??????

8 years ago '07        #5
JoeDoe22 50 heat pts50
space
space
$4,116 | Props total: 230 230
For less than the price of one game your 360 can be modded.
 8 years ago '04        #6
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

it is amazing what some everyday house hold items including a nice flat peace of hard plastic can do for you....... thanks anyway fellas.... peace..

Last edited by marcchrome; 11-05-2009 at 03:02 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #7
skamgdi 
space
space
$433 | Props total: 14 14
i did it 3 days ago
open the package with a razor blade at the top very carefully
scoot the game out take out then put plastic back on and use a blow drier on hot to seal it back up dont use a lighter or match lmao ull fu ck the plastic up u could also heat up a knife and run it along the plastic lmao i got 5 game fro 120 buck out of best buy bought forza3 tekken 6 fallout game of year took fallout and tekken out and returned them for rachet n clank and 2k10
 8 years ago '04        #8
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 JoeDoe22 said:
For less than the price of one game your 360 can be modded.
Try free unless you dont have sata ports and a cable

skamgdi said:
i did it 3 days ago
scoot the game out take out then put plastic back on and use a blow drier on hot to seal it back up dont use a lighter or match lmao ull fu ck the plastic up u could also heat up a knife and run it along the plastic lmao i got 5 game fro 120 buck out of best buy bought forza3 tekken 6 fallout game of year took fallout and tekken out and returned them for rachet n clank and 2k10
Better not make a habit out of that. I wouldnt mess with Best Buys a.sset protection. Top notch video inside those stores.

Last edited by hockeythug; 11-04-2009 at 09:37 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #9
wood1 
space
space
space
$624 | Props total: 1 1
Are you guys in 3rd grade??
I can't believe that you guys think it's still the "cool" thing to do to steal...
Wow - you guys are awesomely radical!
 8 years ago '06        #10
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 hockeythug said:

Better not make a habit out of that. I wouldnt mess with Best Buys a.sset protection. Top notch video inside those stores.
LOL, f**k BEST BUY, MY BOY RETURN s**t HE SWAPED OUT ALL THE TIME, BROKE PS3, BUY A NEW ONE AND RETURN THE BROKE ONE LIKE U DONT WANT IT.
 8 years ago '04        #11
big jeffrey 
space
space
$2,384 | Props total: 358 358
^^ hes sayin dont try and shoplift from best buy
 8 years ago '04        #12
space
space
 hockeythug said:

only an idiot would do that inside the store.....

wood1 said:
Are you guys in 3rd grade??
I can't believe that you guys think it's still the "cool" thing to do to steal...
Wow - you guys are awesomely radical!

hey news flash buddy..... do not go around judging people without knowing the facts...... you do not even know the reason why this needed to be done...... if you knew how many games i spent my hard earned money on you would not be saying s**t............. know the situation before you talk... who the f**k are you anyway??? get lost pal...
 8 years ago '04        #13
wood1 
space
space
space
lol great argument "pal"...
I'm VERY interested now in what your facts and reasoning is behind this... So you're saying that Microsoft "owes" you know because you've already bought X amount of games?
That's like saying that after I work for 10 years - my employer owes me a year of vacation because of all the hard work that I've put in...
Please... and Yes - I AM judging you for the thief that you are... Just because you think your situation is special doesn't take away from the fact that you're stealing - quit trying to sugarcoat it...
 8 years ago '04        #14
space
space
 wood1 said:
lol great argument "pal"...
I'm VERY interested now in what your facts and reasoning is behind this... So you're saying that Microsoft "owes" you know because you've already bought X amount of games?
That's like saying that after I work for 10 years - my employer owes me a year of vacation because of all the hard work that I've put in...
Please... and Yes - I AM judging you for the thief that you are... Just because you think your situation is special doesn't take away from the fact that you're stealing - quit trying to sugarcoat it...

once again speaking on s**t that you know NOTHING about............

10 years working for some one else and feeling that you should be owed 1 week vacation??? wow what a s**tty comparison..... shows how wack you really are.... now i know you are a lame mofo.... before you go worrying about what others are doing in your little mind, i suggest you go re-think your life...... save your talk for some one who actually cares about what you have to say............

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by marcchrome; 11-05-2009 at 03:15 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #15
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
LMAO at these whack a.ss lames resorting to stealing games. Shows you what pathetic individuals people have to be. Hope yah f**gots get caught and get r*ped in jail for petty theft.
 8 years ago '04        #16
wood1 
space
space
space
Lol - I take that back... You haven't reached 3rd grade reading yet... If you pull mommy over to you and have her read you what I wrote - you can clearly see that I wrote a year... You even quoted me. :) :)
You're a thief. You are exactly what is wrong with society today - people who just don't care. To make the situation even better - you get so flustered over the fact that someone called you out over it. Must be fun living life with a 6 year olds mentality.
Tru Thz Getaway was on point...
 8 years ago '04        #17
wood1 
space
space
space
and I'm still waiting for you reasoning behind this... Please explain the facts that would justify you stealing...
You dodged it with the last post, as you knew you were wrong. I wonder what you'll come up with this time... :)
 8 years ago '05        #18
skamgdi 
space
space
$433 | Props total: 14 14
LOL... yall took me serious.. haha i was being sarcastic this n*gga trippin its called a JOB n*gga.. sell some drugs or some s**t if u wana play a game and cant cough up the 60 pennies then u should even play lol
 8 years ago '04        #19
wood1 
space
space
space
BAM - my thoughts exactly...
 8 years ago '04        #20
space
space
 skamgdi said:
i did it 3 days ago

you were dead serious...

skamgdi said:
LOL... yall took me serious.. haha i was being sarcastic this n*gga trippin its called a JOB n*gga.. sell some drugs or some s**t if u wana play a game and cant cough up the 60 pennies then u should even play lol
but then the jehova's witness comes in and you wanna cop a plea and change your story up??? you are worse that the other cat.... i guess b**ch n*ggas roll in squads.. does not surprise me at all..... next time stick to your guns and not fold cause some wannabe self righteous a**hole wants to run his mouth...

wood1 said:
and I'm still waiting for you reasoning behind this... Please explain the facts that would justify you stealing...
You dodged it with the last post, as you knew you were wrong. I wonder what you'll come up with this time... :)
 wood1 said:
Lol - I take that back... You haven't reached 3rd grade reading yet... If you pull mommy over to you and have her read you what I wrote - you can clearly see that I wrote a year... You even quoted me. :) :)
You're a thief. You are exactly what is wrong with society today - people who just don't care. To make the situation even better - you get so flustered over the fact that someone called you out over it. Must be fun living life with a 6 year olds mentality.
Tru Thz Getaway was on point...
 wood1 said:
BAM - my thoughts exactly...

you turned this thread into two pages long and got your panties in a bunch about it....... it seems the only "flustered" one is you holmes..........:applause::applause::applause: continue on with your crusade i really do not give a what.....:agreement6: i do not have to explain myself to you...... you wanna pass judgment????? n*gga please.... go cry to some one else........ you wanna try and kick knowledge and talk about morals in society and such??? look up Vivendi and Microsoft's occult ties and the evil that they do. All you are is a brain washed f**king slave defending an establishment who does not give a f**k about you.. you pawn go suck the devil's d*ck and stop preaching and wasting my time...... as a matter of fact make this thread 10 pages or until you turn blue in the face.... i am done..

Last edited by marcchrome; 11-05-2009 at 09:26 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago