SNF...Cowboys VS Eagles for 1st place in the NFC Beast...Game thread and avy bets

most viewed right now
 80
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 55
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #401
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Why arent Slim and Face in here? I see Slim posting in other threads too
 8 years ago '07        #402
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 eLLz said:
Why arent Slim and Face in here? I see Slim posting in other threads too
You know eagles fans camp out until next week then theyll start talkin s**t again

Props to the cowboys on this one, their defense held down desean and maclin for the most part and miles austin made a beast a.ss play. If yall beat the packers next week, i would be expecting a good run at the division title, at worst a wild card spot

Yall better watch out tho, we might decide to show up once we face the boys. Because of the rivalry maybe well steal a win


Last edited by ttime236; 11-09-2009 at 01:19 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #403
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,781 | Props total: 17148 17148
 eLLz said:
Why arent Slim and Face in here? I see Slim posting in other threads too
Slim been postin but Face (is this blueprint?) chumped out on the avy bet
 8 years ago '04        #404
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1965 1965
 erickonasis said:
Im serious...They Can call him Tony Homo all the time but cant live up to the avy bets?..They should be banned for a week
man suck a d*ck u lame. sorry my life doesn't revolve around BX. peep the avy f**got. and im not even on the avy bet list.
 8 years ago '04        #405
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,781 | Props total: 17148 17148
 notoriousthugzz said:
man suck a d*ck u lame. sorry my life doesn't revolve around BX. peep the avy f**got. and im not even on the avy bet list.
 8 years ago '04        #406
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1965 1965
 ttime236 said:
You know eagles fans camp out until next week then theyll start talkin s**t again

Props to the cowboys on this one, their defense held down desean and maclin for the most part and miles austin made a beast a.ss play. If yall beat the packers next week, i would be expecting a good run at the division title, at worst a wild card spot

Yall better watch out tho, we might decide to show up once we face the boys. Because of the rivalry maybe well steal a win
whats that? a deadskins fan talking trash?

man shut the f**k up. yall are at the bottom of the totem pole. a f**kin disgrace is all that franchise is
 8 years ago '06        #407
youngral 
space
avatar space
space
$6,648 | Props total: 616 616
 ttime236 said:
You know eagles fans camp out until next week then theyll start talkin s**t again

Props to the cowboys on this one, their defense held down desean and maclin for the most part and miles austin made a beast a.ss play. If yall beat the packers next week, i would be expecting a good run at the division title, at worst a wild card spot

Yall better watch out tho, we might decide to show up once we face the boys. Because of the rivalry maybe well steal a win
I be pissed if we lose to yall
 8 years ago '07        #408
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 notoriousthugzz said:
whats that? a deadskins fan talking trash?

man shut the f**k up. yall are at the bottom of the totem pole. a f**kin disgrace is all that franchise is
Lmao, whats up with the namecalling? guess that s**t helps you feel better after losing at your own place on primetime

And if we're comparing franchises, eagles could continue this rate of winning for another 10 decades and still have nothing to show for it Yall b**ches are lame, only non superbowl ring having squad in the east
 8 years ago '04        #409
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1965 1965
 ttime236 said:
Lmao, whats up with the namecalling? guess that s**t helps you feel better after losing at your own place on primetime

And if we're comparing franchises, eagles could continue this rate of winning for another 10 decades and still have nothing to show for it Yall b**ches are lame, only non superbowl ring having squad in the east
yah because all those rings when you were still in your mother's womb mean a lot today

5-3 > 2-6. :greetings10:
 8 years ago '07        #410
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 notoriousthugzz said:
yah because all those rings when you were still in your mother's womb mean a lot today

5-3 > 2-6. :greetings10:
Rings=Tradition

Yall don't have tradition....if NFL films run a recap of this era, all anyone would see is how the eagles continually failed to do anything

Seriously tho, what do the eagles have worth mentioning?
 8 years ago '04        #411
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1965 1965
 ttime236 said:
Rings=Tradition

Yall don't have tradition....if NFL films run a recap of this era, all anyone would see is how the eagles continually failed to do anything

Seriously tho, what do the eagles have worth mentioning?
So by what you are saying since you have more rings than us... yall have more tradition... ok i follow that. So how does it feel having all this tradition and being 2-6? Or losing to a team that went 0-16 last year. Or being one of the biggest laughing stocks in the NFL Oh wait though ya'll have tradition... so its all good right



at this lame talking about tradition because you damn sure can't speak of any success in the past 15 years. Your team is one of the worst run franchises in the entire league and it has been for some time.

but yall got tradition :rolleyes:
 8 years ago '05        #412
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 394 394
 eLLz said:
I wanna get a pic of Jenkins doing the fly eagles fly s**t after the INT but I cant find one yet.. unless someones got some better s**t




[video - click to view]

 8 years ago '07        #413
theFREAK 3680 heat pts3680
space
avatar space
space
$53,656 | Props total: 38447 38447
 DrX said:
u already know im in. 44-6 lol Mcnabb about to have the game of his life. mac always s**t on the cowboys prime time. desean,maclin and celek about to have career days also. the cowboys beat weak teams the last two weeks, they're overrated

NFC beast games>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
well u failed
 8 years ago '07        #414
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 notoriousthugzz said:
So by what you are saying since you have more rings than us... yall have more tradition... ok i follow that. So how does it feel having all this tradition and being 2-6? Or losing to a team that went 0-16 last year. Or being one of the biggest laughing stocks in the NFL Oh wait though ya'll have tradition... so its all good right



at this lame talking about tradition because you damn sure can't speak of any success in the past 15 years. Your team is one of the worst run franchises in the entire league and it has been for some time.

but yall got tradition :rolleyes:
Losing like this sucks but its temporary

Tradition>>winning a few games:cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '04        #415
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1965 1965
 ttime236 said:
Losing like this sucks but its temporary

Tradition>>winning a few games:cool-smiley-009:
temporary?

now youre just showing me your ignorance and stupidity. yall have been to the playoffs two times since 2000. this s**t aint temporary. this is your franchise. mediocrity at its best. like i said prior... you keep cherishing rings when you weren't even born and acting like that means s**t in the past 10-15 years.
 8 years ago '08        #416
Head2DaSky 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,062 | Props total: 14 14
 ttime236 said:
Losing like this sucks but its temporary

Tradition>>winning a few games:cool-smiley-009:
Hell naw. This aint the new age pee wee football where every n*gga win. Eagles had tradition before the super bowl. I want them W's now though.
 11-10-2009, 10:54 AM         #417
samshnizzle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
12 in a row! Watch. YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!
they will be fueled by MY anger. mu ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
 11-10-2009, 02:46 PM         #418
S DOT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Horrible game all around...refs were f**kin up....mcnabb was f**kin up....recivers had drops....too many penalties especially by foiku negating two big plays (the kick return for td & sheldons int return)....defense couldnt make a stop when they needed too...& lets not forget reids clock management or lack therof..

for those who thought i ducked the avy bet i got banned for some really f**kin stupid s**t...my avy will be up in amin
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #419
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$44,935 | Props total: 4619 4619
 S DOT said:
Horrible game all around...refs were f**kin up....mcnabb was f**kin up....recivers had drops....too many penalties especially by foiku negating two big plays (the kick return for td & sheldons int return)....defense couldnt make a stop when they needed too...& lets not forget reids clock management or lack therof..

for those who thought i ducked the avy bet i got banned for some really f**kin stupid s**t...my avy will be up in amin
Posted via Mobile Device

apu, is that you?
 11-10-2009, 02:50 PM         #420
S DOT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Of course its your father jose.
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy