SNF...Cowboys VS Eagles for 1st place in the NFC Beast...Game thread and avy bets

most viewed right now
 77
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 68
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '09        #381
xslick504 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,224 | Props total: 2090 2090
Shoutout to my n*gga facemob for d*ckriding every thread / team against the saints when his own team can't win..... keep coming in our threads talking that s**t like your team doing big things.....n*gga is m.i.a. now just like when we took the lead against the panthers... he bounced the f**k up out our thread....

this is nothing personal with eagles or there fans/followers.... just this clown a.ss n*gga that hates on us every chance he gets and eats them words double when we still win and he loses.. i told him if the eagles lost i was coming in here to find his big mouth a.ss... normally i don't f**k with other game threads but this n*gga makes it a duty to come in every saints thread and talk s**t...FACEMOB WHO DAT?!


Last edited by xslick504; 11-08-2009 at 11:15 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #382
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,764 | Props total: 22628 22628
 hockeythug said:
It never fails.
 9 years ago '05        #383
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,610 | Props total: 10640 10640
 DallasTexas said:
I am just here to give my weekly f**k YOU TO THE GIANTS you f**kING SUCK
4 in a fukn row??? REALLLY??? FLUKE a.ss TEAM


NEXT f**k YOU EAGLES,,, U GOT f**kED UP NO LUBE AND DUG OUT DEEP

f**k YOU


DALLAS>>>>>>>>
enjoy this win now because we all know wins will be hard to come by for dallas in december and January. 44-6 ring a bell :greetings10:
 9 years ago '04        #384
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$19,185 | Props total: 3860 3860
 StateProperty88 said:
enjoy this win now because we all know wins will be hard to come by for dallas in december and January. 44-6 ring a bell :greetings10:
that was in philly tho, no chance in hell we get blown out at home like that
 9 years ago '04        #385
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,764 | Props total: 22628 22628
This thread will never die
 9 years ago '07        #386
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 StateProperty88 said:
enjoy this win now because we all know wins will be hard to come by for dallas in december and January. 44-6 ring a bell :greetings10:

Haha even when the Cowboys beat the Eagles, yall are just like, let's forget this last game and rewind past to LAST years.
 9 years ago '04        #387
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,764 | Props total: 22628 22628
 MythMade said:
Haha even when the Cowboys beat the Eagles, yall are just like, let's forget this last game and rewind past to LAST years.
NFC EAST LEADERS b**chES
 9 years ago '05        #388
BoSox84 
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 Chris Cassius said:

[pic - click to view]



Winner!
 9 years ago '04        #389
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,764 | Props total: 22628 22628
when are they gonna start wearing the Avys?
 9 years ago '07        #390
Chris Cassius 
space
avatar space
space
$2,125 | Props total: 25 25
 erickonasis said:
when are they gonna start wearing the Avys?
 9 years ago '04        #391
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,764 | Props total: 22628 22628
 Chris Cassius said:
Im serious...They Can call him Tony Homo all the time but cant live up to the avy bets?..They should be banned for a week
 9 years ago '06        #392
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Why arent Slim and Face in here? I see Slim posting in other threads too
 9 years ago '07        #393
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 eLLz said:
Why arent Slim and Face in here? I see Slim posting in other threads too
You know eagles fans camp out until next week then theyll start talkin s**t again

Props to the cowboys on this one, their defense held down desean and maclin for the most part and miles austin made a beast a.ss play. If yall beat the packers next week, i would be expecting a good run at the division title, at worst a wild card spot

Yall better watch out tho, we might decide to show up once we face the boys. Because of the rivalry maybe well steal a win


Last edited by ttime236; 11-09-2009 at 12:19 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #394
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,764 | Props total: 22628 22628
 eLLz said:
Why arent Slim and Face in here? I see Slim posting in other threads too
Slim been postin but Face (is this blueprint?) chumped out on the avy bet
 9 years ago '04        #395
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$19,915 | Props total: 3684 3684
 erickonasis said:
Im serious...They Can call him Tony Homo all the time but cant live up to the avy bets?..They should be banned for a week
man suck a d*ck u lame. sorry my life doesn't revolve around BX. peep the avy f**got. and im not even on the avy bet list.
 9 years ago '04        #396
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,764 | Props total: 22628 22628
 notoriousthugzz said:
man suck a d*ck u lame. sorry my life doesn't revolve around BX. peep the avy f**got. and im not even on the avy bet list.
 9 years ago '04        #397
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$19,915 | Props total: 3684 3684
 ttime236 said:
You know eagles fans camp out until next week then theyll start talkin s**t again

Props to the cowboys on this one, their defense held down desean and maclin for the most part and miles austin made a beast a.ss play. If yall beat the packers next week, i would be expecting a good run at the division title, at worst a wild card spot

Yall better watch out tho, we might decide to show up once we face the boys. Because of the rivalry maybe well steal a win
whats that? a deadskins fan talking trash?

man shut the f**k up. yall are at the bottom of the totem pole. a f**kin disgrace is all that franchise is
 9 years ago '06        #398
youngral 
space
avatar space
space
$6,691 | Props total: 769 769
 ttime236 said:
You know eagles fans camp out until next week then theyll start talkin s**t again

Props to the cowboys on this one, their defense held down desean and maclin for the most part and miles austin made a beast a.ss play. If yall beat the packers next week, i would be expecting a good run at the division title, at worst a wild card spot

Yall better watch out tho, we might decide to show up once we face the boys. Because of the rivalry maybe well steal a win
I be pissed if we lose to yall
 9 years ago '07        #399
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 notoriousthugzz said:
whats that? a deadskins fan talking trash?

man shut the f**k up. yall are at the bottom of the totem pole. a f**kin disgrace is all that franchise is
Lmao, whats up with the namecalling? guess that s**t helps you feel better after losing at your own place on primetime

And if we're comparing franchises, eagles could continue this rate of winning for another 10 decades and still have nothing to show for it Yall b**ches are lame, only non superbowl ring having squad in the east
 9 years ago '04        #400
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$19,915 | Props total: 3684 3684
 ttime236 said:
Lmao, whats up with the namecalling? guess that s**t helps you feel better after losing at your own place on primetime

And if we're comparing franchises, eagles could continue this rate of winning for another 10 decades and still have nothing to show for it Yall b**ches are lame, only non superbowl ring having squad in the east
yah because all those rings when you were still in your mother's womb mean a lot today

5-3 > 2-6. :greetings10:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
132 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
96 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
NBA Lebron James joins Allen Iverson as only players to have 6 40-point games ..
38 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
60 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
120 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
614 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy